News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Peacock and The Samurai

• 15 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
The Peacock and The Samurai
« on: May 13, 2020, 09:33:13 AM »
{alt}

{alt}

“A costume pool party.”  I said.  “That may be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.”

“Well, fuck you,” Tom said cheerfully.  “It’s Halloween, and it’s South Beach.”

I couldn't argue either of those.  “What kind of costume do you wear in a pool?” 

“First,” he said.  “No one gets in the pool.  If you get in the pool, then you are all wet.  That’s science.  No one wants to be all wet at a party.”

“My turn to say fuck you,” I said.

“Second, if it is a pool party, then even if they have no intention of getting into the pool, the women wear bikinis.  This is also science.”

“Your logic is appealing,” I admitted.  “Where is this thing?”

He gave the name; a well-known guy, a legitimate movie producer, deeply connected if you know what I mean.  There were sure to be a horde of amazing women there.

“Last question,”  I said.  “How did you get invited to this?”

He dodged.  Sigh.  Tom was kind of connected, too.  Oh well.  One could have a dangerous friend, right?

It turns out, Halloween Pool Parties are kind of a thing.  Google it.  Who knew?

The pool itself was huge.  Tom was right about no one in it - except for twenty floating jack o’lanterns.  The crowd of people was a crush, all across the patio.  There must have been a hundred people.  Booze like you wouldn’t believe.  Drugs, whatever you want.  Tom had a trident and a fake beard - instant Neptune costume.  I wore a speedo and a gold medal.  Olympic swimmer.

Yes, I have the body for it, fuck you. 

This will sound like a cliche, but even in a crowd of Miami beautiful people dressed as mermaids and sexy pirates, she caught my eye, and she staggered me.   The Peacock.  Her eyes, first of all.  Flashing emerald.  Long dark lashes.  Her skin.  Flawless.  Her dark hair was tied up in a scarf that was a riot of green and blue, turquoise and teal, that matched her bikini and her flowing cover-up.  Her earrings were the coup de grace - big, flashy, bejeweled replicas of peacock feathers. 

Her name was Connie.  She was funny, and charming, and a little bit wild.  I held her attention as long as I could, which was long enough that at one point she ran her fingers over my abs (which I kept desperately flexed as hard as I could the entire time) and grinned when my speedo stretched.  But then she mingled, swept away in the crowd.

Tom wasn’t interested.  He’d met his own vision.  The Samurai.  Her name was Kirika.  Her black hair was pulled into a severe bun at the top of her head.  Her mascara was dramatic, accentuating her eyes.  She wore a black silk robe with red roses and a scarlet trim, that barely fell below her ass.  She had a katana in a sling across her back.

“She has a sword?”

Tom looked at me.  “A fake one.  Jesus, how stupid are you?”

A hot Miami night.  The hedonistic Halloween candy of booze and drugs.  I was so glad that I’d come to this party!

Yes, there was a costume contest.  Guess who were the two finalists?  The Peacock and The Samurai.  And they both wanted to win.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Re: The Peacock and The Samurai
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 07:34:21 AM »

The contest judging was very professionally done  (/s).  Each girl would step forward and the crowd would roar and the guy in charge of the contest would decide who got the louder cheers.

Connie went first.  She grinned and pirouetted and did this thing with her hips that made me think of a hula and a belly dancer and the best sex I’d ever had.  Her eyes flashed.  The crowd loved her.  I yelled as loud as I could. 

Then it was Kirika’s turn.  She undid her tight bun and whipped her long hair around.  She blew salacious kisses. She played with her sword, running it between her thighs and across her ass.  The crowd loved her too, but to my biased mind, not as much - until she unbelted her mini-kimono.  She was topless under it.  Her tits were spectacular, soft-ball sized, perfect and hard, dark stiff nipples as thick as the tips of her little fingers.  Apeshit.  The crowd went apeshit.

That should have been the end of it.  I mean, I’m sure Connie didn’t like losing a stupid drunken beauty contest to some bitch who showed her tits to win, but she wouldn’t have started a fight over it.  No, the fight started because Kirika taunted her, giving her the finger as she whooped in triumph, and chest-bumped her so hard she fell on her ass.  The crowd surged in around them as Connie bounced up, her face aflame, and went at Kirika.  I pushed my way to the front as three security guys pulled them apart.

“Let them fight!” someone shouted.  In seconds, it was a chant:  “Fight! Fight! Fight!”  The movie producer was there, holding up his hands.  Connie saw me and grabbed my wrist. Kirika had grabbed a guy too, Aquaman, I guess his costume was, her actual boyfriend, it turned out.  I thought the producer guy was going to calm people the fuck down, so his house wouldn’t get trashed.  Boy, was I wrong.

The security guys pushed the crowd back to open a circle about ten feet across.  Kirika immediately strutted into its center.  She threw open her kimono and shimmied her bare tits, then stripped it off and threw it to her boyfriend, who also held her sword.  She pointed dramatically at Connie, the slender muscles of her arm tight.  “Come on, cxnt!” she shouted.

Next to me, Connie tensed.  “What do you want to do?”  I asked.

Her dark eyes were a well with a candle at its bottom.  “I want to fight her,” she said.

“You’d better be sure,” I said.  “I’m pretty sure she’s been into the E.  Her fucking pupils are dilated,”

She grinned at me.  “I had one too,” she said.  She kissed me, hard, and left me her wrap and her earrings.  She only had to walk a few steps but wow what she put into that walk.  “Let’s go, slut!” she said.

“Hold on,” the movie producer said.  “There are rules.”  The crowd groaned.  He indicated the circle with his finger.  “Hold the circle,” he said.  “Keep them in it.  And no one interferes.”  He stepped back into the front row.  “That’s it - no rules for you two bitches.  Fuck each other up!

Kirika was unbelievably quick.  She slapped Connie even before the crowd roared in response to the host’s no-rules invitation to a brawl.  Before Connie’s head rebounded, she hit her, a fist in her ribs.  She grabbed the straps of Connie’s top to hold her in place and pumped her knee twice into her stomach.  Connie fell to her knees, no air.

Kirika jerked open the knots on Connie’s top, and stripped it off her.  Oh man, a speedo was a bad choice by me.  I was already hard, but the sight of Connie’s tits turned me to rock.  Kirika tossed her trophy to her man.  “Peacock!” she shouted to the crowd.  “All show!”  She dragged back Connie’s head and wiggled her fingers over her upturned face.  Her nails were long, and pointed.  “A samurai is action, not show!”  She slashed Connie’s breasts, raking her.  Connie shrieked in pain.  Kirika kicked her in the back, then bent her forward onto her hands and knees, pushing her head down hard.  She made her crawl, to Kirika’s man.  She rubbed Connie’s face on his cock, then punched her in the back of the neck.

Holy shit this was real.  Kirika pulled Connie up.  The scratches across her tits were livid red on her pale skin.  She pushed her back against the boyfriend’s chest.  He held his arms out, a display of no interference, grinning across the circle at me, and braced his feet.  Kirika rifled fists into Connie’s body, beating her tits and ribs and belly.  I watched the muscles in Kirika’s back, and the pain in Connie’s face.  After ten or so shots, Kirika stepped back and let Connie fall.  Her boyfriend’s erection was obvious.  “Every gutpunch rammed her ass into my cock,” he called across to me.  “I think she liked it too!”  Kirika kicked her in the ass to punctuate it.

“Your bitch is weak,” she said to me.  “A fucking ornamental bird.”  She dragged Connie up and slung her into the circle wall.  This time a couple caught her.  Assholes, they wanted to horn in.  The man held Connie’s arms and the woman reached around her and dug a claw hold into her abs.  She grinned at Kirika but the Asian chopped at her wrist.  “You want a fight, bitch, get in line!” she said.  The man shoved Connie to the center of the circle; she landed on hand and knees again.

Jesus, it was complete domination, a one-sided beat-down.  Kirika was toying with Connie, and obviously enjoying herself.  Her nipples jutted up, begging to be sucked.  She took Connie’s head scarf as her second trophy.  Connie’s hair was longer than I thought.  Her head hung low enough it fell forward to the pool deck.  A fucking shame, this gorgeous woman reduced to nothing. 

Kirika pulled her up again.  “Time to fin-”

Connie hit her in the throat.  The crowd collectively gasped.  Kirika seemed almost frozen, but I suppose looking back now that was more the shock of the moment that we watchers felt.  Connie did it again.  At that moment, it was the most vicious thing I’d ever seen in a fight.  Kirika fell, hard, on her back.  Her skull bounced on the concrete pool deck.

Notice I was careful to say “at that moment.”  Peacocks are fierce, aggressive birds.  They have fighting spurs.  Look it up.  Not just pretty to look at.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 07:53:10 AM »
Interesting when play fights turn real, guessing theres some past memories that made them dislike one another from their first glance.
Peacock looks hot.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 08:11:03 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 07:47:02 PM »
Still though looking at these two girls I could see the hot Asian girl doing EVERYTHING she did to Connie. I didn’t  see Connie though fighting back. I was enjoying the show being put on at Connie’s expense by Kirika. Both girls are smoking hot but in my humble opinion Kirika would have finished this fight off with some rather dominant moves much like the start. I think by the end of it though everyone would’ve been thoroughly pleased except maybe Connie. That could be debatable as well if Kirika didn’t have to do anything tougher to her than She already done. Cause I’m sure a sexy show of dominance that maybe even Connie would’ve enjoyed. As with all your stories so far most of the time I end up liking something I may not have thought I would. But boy I was enjoying Kirika dominating Connie and I sure won’t be disappointed if she does it some more

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 09:41:19 PM »
I'm loving this story!  So exciting!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 07:59:16 AM »

Connie dropped like a rock, ass-first, onto Kirika’s stomach.  The lithe Asian folded, her knees and chest spasming up, then falling back.  Connie raised both her fists and smashed them down on Kirika’s tits, hammering them flat.  Again.  Someone in the crowd shouted “three!”  By ten, everyone was shouting the count.

Then Connie clawed her.  She started at Kirika’s collarbone and raked her nails, excruciatingly  slowly, over her tits and down her belly.  Then from her ribs up across her chest.  Then from each shoulder to each hip.  She partly stood, and then dropped on her ass again, driving all her weight into Kirika’s guts. The crowd was berserk. 

She dragged Kirika back to her boyfriend, and stood her up the same way she’d been only moments before.  This time, he didn’t look so smugly pleased.  Connie held her upright with a palm on her upper chest and rifled punches low into her stomach.  Connie finally let her fall.  Every eye followed Kirika as she slumped to her knees.  That’s when Connie punched the boyfriend in the balls.  Berserk doubled.  Connie laughed as he went to his knees too.  She raised her arms, played to the crowd, and turned to Kirika just in time to take a fist between her own thighs.  Triple berserk, as Connie dropped. 

The circle was slowly closing on them.

On their knees, they bearhugged.  Each had her left arm under the other’s right.  Cheek to cheek.  Black hair tangled together.  They squeezed, their tits crushed together between them.  This time they were turned so that I saw Kirika’s face.  Her exotic mascara was smeared and running.  Her painted lips pulled back from white teeth.  I wanted Connie to win but this test of strength was a bad turn for her.  Despite the beating Kirika had taken, her body was a tight compact ball of muscle.  Connie was strong and lean but her shoulders and arms couldn’t match the Asian’s.  And Kirika’s tits were harder.  I could see Connie’s paler globes bulging out as Kirika flattened her.

Connie gave it her all.  They strained, panting hard, eyes closed.  Connie’s back was wet with sweat.  Each time Kirika shifted her grip, it was to tighten it on the white girl, her fist-grip on her other wrist digging harder into Connie’s spine, her biceps flexed harder.  The crowd had gone nearly silent, fascinated by this contest within a contest, neither girl moving much but still obviously inflicting intense pain on each other.  Kirika screamed, and torqued her grip with everything she had.

Connie’s head snapped back.  Her grip broke, her right arm fell limp.  Kirika opened her eyes, straight into mine, and smiled savagely.  The Samurai was stronger, and she had The Peacock in a snare.

An impressive act of power:  Kirika got her feet under her and lifted Connie’s near-dead weight.  Wow.  Kirika carried her to me, turned to show me her face.  Connie hadn’t fainted, but she was barely there.  Her breathing was rapid and shallow, her mouth open.  Kirika squeezed her and a contortion of agony twisted her face.  “I cracked her fucking ribs!” Kirika shouted to the crowd, and true or not it was clear she’d hurt Connie bad in some way.  Kirika deliberately backed into me, and rubbed her black-pantied ass over my cock, holding Connie’s tortured face right there in mine.  “I break your girl, I get your cock,” Kirika said, loud enough for her boyfriend to hear.  Connie opened her eyes at that but the candle in the well was guttering out.

The circle was now maybe only six feet across.  Just big enough for Connie to sprawl, her dark hair fanned out, when Kirika finally dropped her.  Cracked ribs or not, the damage Kirika’s dominating bearhug had done to Connie’s tits made the front row gasp.  They sagged, misshapen, to the outside of her chest.  Her pale skin was deep red where it wasn’t purpling with spreading bruises.  Her once proudly stiff nipples were soft and puffy with swelling.     

Kirika straddled her and wordlessly reached up a hand to her boyfriend.  He handed her the katana sheath.  The sword that Kirika pulled out with a flourish was made of wood, no edge, but the crowd still gasped.  She pushed it under Connie’s chin, one hand on its grip and the other up its shaft, and forced her head back.  Connie arched her back, with a choked soft sound of pain.

Kirika dipped her head, her hair flowing over her downed opponent.  Her tongue circled one of Connie’s beaten nipples, teasing it back to life.  Then the other nipple.  Once they were stiff again, Kirika slowly sucked them deep into her mouth, moving back and forth between them, still with Connie’s head forced back by the bar across her throat.  We were spellbound.  Connie’s breathing was still labored, but it changed.  Her knees lifted as she drew her feet in.  Her hips twitched.  Kirika slid a few inches up and down on Connie’s stomach, rubbing her pussy over her belly button.

Oh my fuck it was hot.  We all waited for the biting, but when it came it was soft and sensual, not savage.  Kirika closed her teeth on Connie’s nipple, tugged it maybe to the edge of pain, then let it slip free.  The first watcher to cum was a woman, a blonde a few feet to my left, with her hand in her bikini bottoms.  I think from her face paint her costume was a Finding Nemo character, which was a little freaky.  My cock was bulging out of my little skin suit though, so who am I to judge. 

Kirika swung off Connie, releasing the sword from her throat.  She lightly ran her long nails across her chest as she bent across her from the side, then planted one hand on her throat, and slid her other one into Connie’s green and teal panties.  She lifted her head and looked at me through her exaggerated eyelashes.  Message loud and clear.  I stole a quick glance at her furious boyfriend to check that he stayed in place, and I brought my raging hard-on to her face.  She licked my shaft from balls to tip.  Connie made a choked sound as Kirika’s hand tightened on her throat.

“Do you want to stop me, slut?”  Kirika purred.  Her lips puckered around my cockhead.  Her tongue toyed with its opening.  “How does it feel, to lie there helpless while I do this?”  She and everyone else no doubt thought Connie and I had an actual relationship, but even without one the humiliation of Connie was cutting.  Kirika took me entirely in her mouth while she rubbed Connie’s clit, and pushed down hard on the choke.

I couldn’t help it.  Kirika’s head bobbed as I thrust into her mouth.  A second woman in the crowd climaxed and her moan finished me.  My orgasm and Kirika’s fingers trigger Connie into an airless, strangled orgasm as well.  This whole thing had gone surreal, like we were animals.  Kirika let Connie breathe, while she drooled my cum over her tits and face.  “He’s mine, now, Peacock,” she gloated.  “So are you.  And you, I’m not finished with yet.”

A plucked peacock is still beautiful, but it's also ruined.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 09:43:04 PM »
Just WOW!! This Kirika Is just like a dream. The beauty contest just threw her competitive spirit into over drive. She felt the strength advantage at the spur of the moment chest bump. That was when she knew she was stronger too. Now she puts that beauty and strength together to take sexy to a new level. She sure knows how to show it off too much to everyone’s delight including Connie for a minute. I got a feeling she doesn’t like to share though. Compete now she’s loving that, as am I 

Offline Drake8

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 11:13:52 PM »
Connie is an amazing character, looking at the picture I imagine her with the same personality.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2020, 08:49:08 AM »
The final humiliation of Connie began.  Kirika flipped her onto her stomach and bent her into an exaggerated camel clutch.  Kirika’s ass was all the way back on Connie’s ass, arching her spine into a curve.  Whatever damage Kirika had done to Connie’s ribs, this hold was torture to the white girl.  Tears streamed down Connie’s cheeks.  She couldn’t breathe deeply enough to scream.  Kirika held Connie’s head back with one hand under her chin, and fingerpainted her tits with the huge load of my cum that she had spit on her.

“It needs some red,” Kirika purred.  She curled her nails into place around Connie’s upthrust breast, flicking her thumbnail over the rigid nipple she had sucked and teased back to life.  Before, she had raked; now she plowed.  Her claws were long and sharp and she dug them as deep as she could.  Connie quivered in her grip.  Kirika switched hands, and mauled her other breast too, until her painting was mostly red.  Connie’s blood dripped from her nipples; it ran from slashes in the sides of her tits down her ribs and belly.  Slashes in the shape of the letter K.

“No more,” Connie managed to sob.  Kirika laughed.  She caught Connie’s lower lip between her thumb and fingers and slowly gouged it with her thumbnail too, until blood ran from her chin.  Just to show her dominance, her ownership.

Kirika released Connie’s head, but her arms were still pulled back and pinned.  She punched Connie at the base of the back of her neck.  Connie’s head and tits lolled, swaying.  Kirika rolled forward on her knees, and drove them hard into the concrete.  She rolled Connie to her back.

“Please,” Connie whispered.  Kirika’s fist rammed down into her ovaries.  “Gonna scramble your eggs, little bird!” she said.  “Keep begging!”  She split the white girl’s legs wide, and dug her knuckles into her strained inner thighs.  Now Connie screamed.

At last Kirika  left Connie lying limp.  She went to her boyfriend, who glared at her because she still had a little of my cum on her face, and took Connie’s head scarf.  She went back to Connie, pushing the circle back to a larger space.  She wriggled out of her bikini panties, to the delight of the spectators.  She sat down, leaning back on her arms, and spread her legs apart, her knees up.  Her pussy was smoothly shaven.  Connie lay on her side, watching her dully.

“Do you want me to please stop, Peacock?”  Kirika said.  “Then crawl to me, on your belly.  Kiss my feet.  Then come to my pussy, and lick me.  You had your little orgasm.  Give me one.  If you do well, I’ll stop.”

Connie closed her eyes.  She pushed up to her hands and knees.

“No!” Kirika barked.  “Crawl on your belly!”  Connie’s head dropped.  After a second, she lowered herself and inched forward.

The look on Kirika’s face when she did.  Wow.

Connie reached her left foot, and kissed the top of it.

“Oh dear,” Kirika said.  “Is that all you’ve got?”  That kind of taunt, during submission rather than combat, was the cruelest thing.  Connie licked her foot, and when Kirika tilted them up, sucked her toes.  After a minute, Kirika let her move to her other foot.  Connie was warming to it, not resisting.  That made me hard again.  Kirika saw it too.  Her hips twitched.  Her wetness was visible now.

Connie dragged her tongue up Kirika’s leg.  Kirika sat up more to take her weight off her arms.  She gripped Connie’s hair, pulled her face up.  She wrapped the turquoise and teal scarf around her throat, and knotted it.  She slipped her hand under it, and twisted.  It tightened enough that Connie’s breathing constricted, her mouth open.  Kirika leaned back again, on one arm now, and used her new collar to guide Connie where she wanted her.

“Say please again,” Kirika said.

“Please,” Connie answered, her breath hot on the Asian’s skin.  Kirika moaned.  She pulled the collar, until her orgasm rocked her.

*****************************************************************************************

Connie had come to the party with a friend, but I drove her home.  She sat silently in the passenger seat, her eyes closed.  I went in with her.  She washed herself, the blood on her breasts and mouth.  One ‘K’ on the outer curve of her left breast was deep, deep enough to scar, I thought.  We bandaged it, wrapped her ribs.  She didn’t think they were cracked, but they ached.

She wanted me to stay, so I did.  In the middle of the night, she woke me with her mouth.  Once I was hard enough, she mounted me.  In the dark, her eyes caught the little light that came in the window, the streetlights outside.

“I liked it,” she said softly.  Her hips moved slowly.  “The end.  When I had to submit.  She hurt me, too much.  I liked it, giving in to her, that bitch.”

I didn’t know what to say to that.  She closed her eyes and opened them again.

“I want to fight her again.  Make her submit to me like that.”  We both pictured that exquisite scene, the Samurai humbled, as we came together.  It’s good to have a dream.

There are peacocks in the wild, but not in America. Here, they live in captivity.   

Offline Drake8

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2020, 06:08:43 PM »
Another masterpiece and open to a rematch. The pictures made the story even better. I hope we can know more about Connie she seems a wild girl with many fights despite this devastating defeat.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2020, 10:11:45 PM »
Great story!  I liked the twists and turned.  The Samurai was particularly impressive! 

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2020, 10:44:17 AM »
This was brilliant. Loved how brutal the fight was. The humiliation was hot as well.

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2020, 10:59:27 AM »
...very nice ....and Asian women rule...!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Drake8

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2023, 05:05:50 PM »
I reread this story and have to post again. It's been so long since I read it that barely remember it, and is an absolute masterpiece. Congrats Bcw8 this is one of the best stories I ever read. I hope you decide to make more stories of Connie, she is an amazing character and the picture makes it even better. A hothead and impulsive girl like her has probably been in a lot of fights, she simply faces a crazy monster this time. It would also be great if you decide to put your art in this story, could be amazing. Anyway thank you for your stories and especially for this one. I think all of us have our favorite stories that want to reread from time to time and for me this is one of them.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2023, 02:57:04 PM »
Kirika strangles Connie……while sucking her beaten breasts…..