News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rowan Chance vs Michael Steele Sexfight!

• 5 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Rowan Chance vs Michael Steele Sexfight!
« on: May 14, 2020, 10:43:38 PM »
therealrowanchance
I’m getting off the plane, checking my phone after a few hours of no internet access (I paid for it and everything, and spent the whole flight with NOTHING), when I see the Sexfight League app has a notification. Someone has sent me a challenge. The League rules are simple. The champion is whoever has the most wins. If you refuse three challenges in a row, you get a loss. And I’ve refused two challenges in a row, so I pretty much have to accept this one… who is it?

Michael Steele
I know how good you are. I'm not dumb. There are lots of beautiful women in this Sexfight League and some very attractive men, and to be the champ, to have the most wins, is no simple accomplishment. I've even heard that you branch out far beyond sexfighting into prostyle wrestling and UFC styles matches, which means you're not just sexy, but your tough. A loss could be devastating to my rising career. I'm still fairly new around here, but my win over Sabrina raised a lot of eyebrows, and it got me just enough points to make an official challenge. Being someone not used to taking the safe road, I send it out, challenging you officially: "Hey champ, Michael here. I've been looking at your profile on the app, and you're impressive, but so am I. Say yes, and I'll spend the night impressing you and reminding everyone in the league that this place needs a King, not a Queen."

therealrowanchance
In the airport, standing still, reading my phone as the rest of the passengers flee from the plane, I have a small smile on my lips. “How… adorable.”

If he beat Bri, that means he’s a real contender. Not some jobber looking to make a name for himself.

So, I press “Accept.” And the app tells me where the fight will take place: a hotel, nearby. Excellent. They’ll have a suite ready for us. Just enough time for me to arrive, take a shower, change into something provocative, and make myself ready for this new challenger.

Michael Steele
I'm sitting at home relaxing, making myself a salad and enjoying a beer when hear my phone ding with that special notification sound from the app that always makes my cock stir a bit. The notification puts a big smile on my face. "Rowan has accepted your challenge." (m)

Michael Steele
"Fuck.... yess...." I tap the notification to see the address, and it's a hotel downtown. I hurry up and finish my salad, take a quick shower, throw on a t-shirt and jeans and head out the door. I leave my BMW with the valet, head to the desk to get my key, and I ask if the other guest has already arrived. "She has sir, just a short bit ago." "Good. Thank you." I give him a generous tip, take the elevator up, use the key to the suite, and step inside to hear the shower running.

therealrowanchance
A moment after you arrive, I step out of the shower, walk into the bedroom… and see you. Steam still rising off my naked body, a towel in my hair… and nothing else.

You see my whole body. Including my 36b/24/36 figure. My half-Irish, half-Japanese olive skin. And the tattoo just under my navel, right at the panty line: “UNBREAKABLE.”

“Well, well, well,” I say, my whiskey-honey voice just above a whisper. “Aren’t you a sight.” (yt)

Michael Steele
I have a thought to come join you in the shower and get our struggle started in there, but before I can make that decision, weighing how sexy it would be to see you in there, steamy and dripping wet, versus not wanting to share you and make you nervous, I hear the water turn off and you step out in the main space less than a minute later.

I see all of you, and you're sexy as hell. I'm taller than you and obviously stronger, but that matters very little with a skilled sexfighter. Just the sight of you is already making me hard in my jeans, and as your voice fills my ears for the first time, I say back in my California accent, "I'd say you're the sight, Rowan, and I like what I see."

I have a thought to come join you in the shower and get our struggle started in there, but before I can make that decision, weighing how sexy it would be to see you in there, steamy and dripping wet, versus not wanting to share you and make you nervous, I hear the water turn off and you step out in the main space less than a minute later.

I see all of you, and you're sexy as hell. I'm taller than you and obviously stronger, but that matters very little with a skilled sexfighter. Just the sight of you is already making me hard in my jeans, and as your voice fills my ears for the first time, I say back in my California accent, "I'd say you're the sight, Rowan, and I like what I see."

I grab my t-shirt at the base and pull it over my head, showing off my muscular chest, and then I grab my belt and start to undo my jeans as I stare into your eyes.

therealrowanchance
I toss the towel from my head, allowing my wet hair to fall over my eyes and shoulders. It falls all the way down my back, to just above my hips. As you get stripped down, I look your body up and down. Well-toned. Sleek. Powerful. Impressive. (m)

When your trousers come down, that’s when I approach. Wrapping my arms around you, my warm, soft skin pressing against you. My lips finding your lips, planting a soft, eager kiss on your lips.

Michael Steele
My jeans fall and I kick them off, standing there in nothing but my undies, and you approach me. Your body is sexy in every single way, and I'm trying not to stare at your breasts but keep focused on your eyes as you approach and push your body to me. (m)

Michael Steele
 Your arms wrap around me and I see your head leaning up towards mine. I lower ine, and we bring our lips together. The kiss is soft and eager, and as much as I want my hands around you, I push my thumbs into my undies and I slide them down. My hard cock rubs against your though, and I slide my hands around your back and then down to your ass. I squeeze and pick you up, pulling you against me, and I start to kiss you more deeply and intimately. yt

therealrowanchance
You pick me up and my legs *snap* around your hips like a trap. And you feel the strength of a dancer’s legs, trained since I was a little girl. My arms around your neck, fingernails digging softly into your skin. (m)

As my hips press hard against that weapon of yours. Pressing it between us.

Feeling its strength for the first time. And again, a single word comes to mind.

“Impressive.”

Michael Steele
 I'm not afraid of showing off any part of my manhood, least of all my cock, even in the sight of such an impressive and powerful woman. My lips curl a bit at the feel of your nails on my neck and the impressive strength of your legs as they wrap around me. (mt)

You press yourself against me, pressing my cock back against my stomach and smearing your wetness up the underside of it's long shaft. You can't see it yet, but it's 9 inches, cut and thick, with heavy balls that make it blow thick loads of cum as often as needed. (m)

Our lips break for a moment as you say the word impressive, and I smile. "It's going to do far more to your body than impress you." I turn my head to the side to get in closer to you, and our mouths open again and our tongues slide out to find each other. yt

therealrowanchance
My hips start to *grind*, in the way only a woman’s hips can move. I’ve trained in all kinds of dancing, and some kinds, they don’t teach in schools.

Pressure up and down the length of you, as if I was moving to an unheard melody, the rhythm of it designed for one purpose.

As we kiss, you hear a soft moan in the back of my throat… and an excited giggle.

As you feel my ankles *lock* behind your back.

Michael Steele
 My left hand holds your ass. My right hand comes up to your hair, and I run my fingers through your hair. I gently stroke my fingers through the long, dark strands, and then my fingers twist, and just as you lock your ankles, I pull back on your hair, forcing your head back.

I moan as your hips press to me, and the first real moment of struggle and competition begins. I lean my mouth to elevated chin and I start to kiss it, and then my tongue extends and I start to lick up your chin to your left cheek, marking you with my saliva.

My fingers squeeze your ass and slide between your cheeks, and I push my hips in an upward motion, sliding my long shaft up and down your wet slit as I start to moan in pleasure. Yt

therealrowanchance
I bite my lip as you pull my hair back, a sudden *hiss* of air through my clenched teeth. You feel a sudden *jerk* of my hips as they give your cock an unexpected slam.

The hard, wet sound of skin slapping together.

My head pulled back, my breasts pushed against your chest. My hips rolling again.

Both hands go to your ass where my fingernails dig in to your soft skin. As if urging you on.

“Mmmm,” I whisper. My lips free from your kiss. “Are you going to be strong enough?” And I laugh. “I don’t think so..."

Michael Steele
 I wince at the slam of your hips to mine and the feel of your nails in my ass. You whisper to me, even though there is no one else around, but whispering is far more intimate than talking or shouting.

Michael Steele
 "Being strong enough to handle a woman.... even a woman like you... has never been a problem for me..." I whisper back. My fingers curl and press into your ass cheek, the tips sliding up into your crack as I squeeze and touch you intimately, and I start to lift you.

I lift you until our lips are parallel and I can look you straight in the eyes. I lean in and kiss you again, the tip pf my cock rubbing against your slit as I hold you up, and I whisper...

"I'm going to cum on your gorgeous face, Rowan.... and then you'll know how strong I am." Yt

therealrowanchance
I laugh a little. A dark, haunting laugh that sounds like midnight. Then, I unlock my legs and twist my hips, pulling yours along with me, aiming for the bed. I want to land on top, of course, but we’ll see what happens.

Michael Steele
 Your legs are strong. You must have been a dancer. I feel them release for a moment and I expect you to drop down to your feet, but you twist instead, pulling my hips with you by squeezing again, and you turn us. I stumble back, thinking I might fall, and I land with you on top of me on the bed, my legs still on the floor, and I look up at you and smile. I run my finger through your hair and then lightly tug to pull your face down to mine and I kiss you again. yt

therealrowanchance
I let you pull me into a kiss and you feel my hot, aggressive, hungry kiss for the first time.

I’m on top, and I’m not going to lose this opportunity to get some “damage” done.

My hips start grinding on your hips.

My hands grasping yours, fingers clenched tight.

as my legs tie up under your legs, my feet coiling around them.

My breasts heavy and hard on your chest.

My teeth, tongue and lips going to work on yours.

Michael Steele
 You are dangerous in the very best sense of that word. I've only known you for a moment, but I know if I just lay here, you could drain me and leave me gasping before I know what hit me.

But the feel of your breasts...

the coil of your legs...

the way your tongue moves in my mouth and your lips press to mine...

the movement of your hips...

you're like a voracious sexual beast who has come to devour me....

but I'm just as hungry... just as wild... and just as desperate.

Our fingers clench together as our palms press, and I use my strong body to push up on your arms, lifting you off me, and I push you over, still holding your hands, until I'm the one on top of you. I move my hips up and down so that my long shaft starts to slide up and down your slit, and I stare into your eyes, wanting to you feel the insatiable sexual hunger deep with in me.

therealrowanchance
*He’s strong… I’ll give him that.*

Again, my legs *snap* around you.

My ankles locking behind your back.

I feel your hard cock rubbing up and down my sex and its… mmm… it’s been a while since I’ve felt this kind of skill.

You look into my eyes and you see…

… amusement.

“You’re not jobber, Michael,” I say against your lips, giving them a quick, biting kiss.

And as you give my pussy a rub, my hips suddenly BUCK UP, giving your cock a good, solid feel of what YOU are up against.

Michael Steele
 Your legs tighten around me as soon as I get you over.

For a moment, we stare into each other's eyes, but it looks like you're... playing.

Is that what this is to you? A game? Or maybe you don't see me as a threat.

Your teeth pull from my lips. "No.... I'm not, Rowan," and just then you buck up into me.

But I squeeze your hands more as I feel the power in your pussy pushing against me, and I hold you hands down to the bed.

"All that power... but is it enough to conquer me?"

I start to kiss you lips softly, and then your right cheek. I kiss my way down to your neck, and then down your chest, my cock sliding down between your legs as my lips and body slowly slide down yours.

therealrowanchance
*He’s confident, too.*

I give a satisfied moan. It’s been so long since someone with strength and confidence came along in the League.

A wide smile on my lips.

I sense your strategy. I know what you want to do. A one-sided attack I won’t have a defense against.

An endurance test.

… but I don’t stop you.

“Go on…” I say.

“Bet I last longer than you can..."

Michael Steele
I hear your words, and I look up at you. My mouth pulls from your nipple and I stare into your eyes, and I don't say a word.

I simply continue the downward trajectory of my lips on your body until I am kissing your navel.

From this close, I can smell your pussy

I can sense the wetness and desire

I can almost taste you on me tongue.... almost

I kiss lower, and you pull your legs up, throwing them over our united arms as we still hold each other's hands. I slide to my knees, and for a moment, I stare.

"So this is what a championship pussy looks like?"

I lean in and rub my nose on your wetness, and then I breathe in deeply.

My tongue is long and thick, and I let it slide out of my mouth.

therealrowanchance
mmmm...

Michael Steele
 I flick it across bottom of your labia, and I drag it slowly up your wet pussy.

I want every taste but on my tongue to taste you.

I want every inch of you to feel my tongue.

I lick up until my tongue feels your clit, and I moan softly against your sex.... and I start to kiss it very softly and slowly.... lightly dragging my tongue across it as I pull on your hands to pull you into me. yt

therealrowanchance
I bite my lip, my body shivering.

My hands locked in yours.

You can feel the effect your attack is having on me. In the quivering of my hips. The soft sounds in my throat.

My legs wrap around your head. Squeezing tight.

“Don’t stop,” I whisper. Almost gasp.

My fingers *tightening* in yours.

As I feel my pussy getting hotter… and hotter…

In the care of a professional.

Michael Steele
 I've eaten more pussy than I care to recount. It was my father's doing. I once asked him how he made my mother so happy all the time. He gave me his answer, and I learned my lesson.

There's nothing quite like rubbing your tongue over someone's sex.

Letting her juices flow into your mouth.

Letting your taste buds ignite with her scent.

But you, Rowan... your pussy tastes like the nectar of a goddesses.

And the more I drink from you... the more thirsty I get.

Your legs wrap around my head and pull me in. I pull on your hands for the same purpose.

The longing...

the desire...

the desire...

the need....

it's great... for both of us...

I want to be inside you.

I push my tongue out as far as it will go, and tip begins to tickle your folds as it makes its way inside you.

I feel the quiver.

I hear the moan.

therealrowanchance
“NNNNGGGYYYEEsssss..."

Michael Steele
 And my tongue begins to slide deeply into the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever known...

therealrowanchance
My whole body suddenly *quakes* when you insert your tongue, my fingernails digging into the back of your hand.

My hips buck up. Eager and wanton.

You feel every inch of me shaking.

My pussy so wet. Dripping.

Every time you lap my sex with your tongue, you hear me react.

“D-ddddon’t… sttoop….. I c-can… t-ake it..."

Michael Steele
 I press my tongue to the bottom of your womanhood, and I pull my head up.

"Look at me."

Your head comes up and you look me in the eyes.

therealrowanchance
A defiant glare and smile.

Michael Steele
 And I ddrrraggggg my tongue up your sex...

Your glare is defiant... but I can hear your voice shaking.

"Does it feel like I'm going to stop, Rowan?"

therealrowanchance
“FFFF-fuffffuuucckkk."

Outside the club, you would be my goddess.

I would come home to you every night and get my mouth between your legs until my tongue was raw.

Michael Steele
 But this is about conquering a champion...

toppling a goddess....

My tongue slides up over your clit and then pulls back. It plunge inside you, and I bury my lips against yours like I was french kissing your pussy.

therealrowanchance
*He’s good… sonofabitch...*

“SSSHHHIIITTTT… ohfuck..."

Michael Steele
 but my tongue isn't the tongue of a teenage boy who doesn't know what he's doing

I know the spots

therealrowanchance
my hips almost bouncing off your face.

Michael Steele
 the curves

therealrowanchance
gotta hold on...

gotta hold on...

Michael Steele
 the feel of a woman's walls and ceiling

the feel of a woman's walls and ceiling

I stroke around your walls before sliding my tongue up and dragging it back and froth across your ceiling, across that special spot as I hold your hand.

therealrowanchance
uhhh...

uhhh...

UHHHH...

You hear that sound.

You know the sound.

As my hips suddenly SMASH my sex into your face.

Rubbing as hard as I can.

My voice crying out.

My back arches so hard and so high, that only my head is on the mattress.

My legs pinning your face against me.

As I

CUM

hard.

On your face.

Michael Steele
 Mmmmmmmmmmm

For a moment...

just a moment...

I am completely lost

I'm lost in my desire for you.

I'm lost in the taste of you.

I'm lost in how desperately I want to make you cum.

I hear the noise, and I feel your body tighten. Your back arches, your legs pin my face to your sex, and I mouth...

"GIVE IT TO ME"

And you do.... gushing right against my face, squirting in my mouth.

I don't stop as you cum. I keep licking you. I keep rubbing inside you with my mouth open against your squirting sex.

I wait until you calm down, and then.... I start again

at the bottom of your sensitive lips, and I drag my tongue up slowly until my face is above your hips, and I look at you with a confident glare.

"Who lasted longer?"

therealrowanchance
As I cool down from the orgasm, I hear your words.

“Who lasted longer?"

And I laugh.

My breasts, rock hard, jiggling on my chst.

“We don’t know… we won’t know… until MY turn is over."

And I use those legs around your head to SPIN us both over.

And now YOU are on your back.

And *I* am the one sliding down *your* body.

Looking you in the eyes as I bypass your nipples… your belly...

Michael Steele
 My face glistens with your cum, and when you spin us over, I offer no resistance.

I'm on my back, licking my lips mostly because they still taste like you, and I want more of that taste.

I look you in the eyes, and I smirk...

"Hey Rowan... have you ever tried drinking water straight out of a fire hose?"

therealrowanchance
My fingers coil around your shaft. So hard. So powerful.

My lips kiss the tip.

So soft.

Then, a long, slow *liiiiiick* down it.

Michael Steele
 uhhmmmmm

“You know how Isis stole magic from Ra?”

"Just..."

lick...

“...like..."

lick…

“...this."

And my lips DEVOUR the entire length of you.

My tongue coiling up and down your shaft.

My hand at the base.

Michael Steele
 OHHHHhhhnnnnn

therealrowanchance
And when my lips go up...

…my hand goes down.

Keeping constant pressure on every inch of you.

My hand and my lips in counterpart movement.

Squeezing fingers.

Sucking lips.

Up and down, down and up.

And all the while...

I’m looking into your eyes.

Seeing how long you can watch me...

steal your magic.

Michael Steele
 There's been no resistance so far.

We've given ourselves to the other's desires knowing full well one orgasm won't do us in.

But that thought was in my mind before you start to lick my cock...

and before I felt your fingers...

and before I felt your sucking lips

It's like you have PhD in handling my cock specifically

every movement, every touch, every kiss, every lick

everything feels.... perfect...

I moan.... trying to resist

not because I think if I cum this will be over

but because I want to show you that I can....

that I'm not like every other fucker that you've met in this club

My head tosses back....

"Steal.... as much... as you can.... and I'll still... break..... you....." yt

therealrowanchance
My hands are still coiled in yours. Locked together.

There’s no escape.

Not that you’d take it.

You want to show me how much you can take. And that’s good.

Because I want the same thing.

I want you to see how much you can take...

of this...

And my head starts moving

Pulling your cock in different directions as I come up, then go down.

Twisting it.

As my hand pulls and jerks you off as I suck you off.

And then...

And then...

A sudden quick THRUST with my head

As I take you ALL THE WAY IN

And HOLD you there.

My tongue ravishing your cock.

Your helpless cock.

Unable to defend itself.

In my mouth.

I can feel it...

starting to pulse.

And you can feel me...

Laughing.

On.

Your.

Cock.

Michael Steele
 When you take my in your mouth all the way, my head drops back.

My body arches, and I moan loudly.

My cock starts to pulse

your tongue ravages it from every angle

I'm ready to cum.... I need it.

But then...

you laugh....

your mouth closes against my cock

and I intended to make good on my threat about drinking directly from a fire hose

I lean forward and grab your hair, but I don't pull back up to free myself from your prison.

I pull....

down...

holding your mouth right there at the base of my cock...

"UGHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNN"

I erupt, and thick, heavy squirts of cum begin to spray from my cock directly into your throat, and I smile as I moan, and wait for the inevitable sounds of the queen gagging on my cum.

therealrowanchance
You wait.

You wait.

And you wait.

But it doesn’t happen.

squirt after squirs

spray after spray

but you're... not.... gagging

....... fuckk.......

And as your body sags back after such a powerful orgasm… I rise up off your cock...

cum dripping from my mouth...

My smiling lips.

And I give your cock another long *lick.*

“Looks like we forgot to keep time…”

Michael Steele
 it twitches as you lick it

therealrowanchance
As I *slide* over your body...

My hand taking hold of your shaft.

“Doesn’t matter..."

Stroking it.

As I slowly move it toward my sex...

The tip of it feeling the warm entry.

“All that matters… is which of us is still conscious…”

uhnnnnnnnnnnn

And I SLIDE your cock inside me...

UMMMMMMmm

“When the last cum happens…” I say with a deep gasp.

And give your cock a hard BUCK with my hips.

Michael Steele
 You're good...

Not just good....

you're incredible...

Your stroke my cock and bring to you pussy like it was something you have done a million times

and you lower yourself on me...

I moan loudly, and I grab the back of your had

I pull you down on me fully

your stomach presses to my abs

your nipples press against my pecs

but what I want....

is on your face.... I see the cum on your lips

my lips still taste like you....

therealrowanchance
and mine taste like you

I lick

taking my own cum off your face and into my mouth

Michael Steele
 taking every bit I can find

and then I push my to yours

and I start to kiss you wildly with our lips smelling like and tasting like each other, my cum swirling on our tongues.

I wrap my arms around your back

I buck my hips... thrust up into you... and I kiss you deeply... wanting to taste you.... US.... on our lips...

therealrowanchance
Our bodies are moving in sync now.

Your hips… my hips.

Mine moving in circles, taking your cock inside of me and twisting it.

You moving in direct lines, thrusting up into me.

The oldest fight in the world.

My hands grab your hair and pull it.

Giving me better control of the kiss.

MY kiss.

You may have heard about it.

The kiss that *wrecks* sexfighters.

And now that I’m on top… with your cock inside of me.

You feel it.

Controlling… powerful… dangerous… seductive.

All the adjectives you heard are true.

As my hips continue to roll like waves over your cock.

Stretching it inside of me.

Pulling, tugging.

Fighting against the urge to match *your* movements.

The desire to just be… hammered.

Into submission.

That’s every sexfighter’s battle. The inner battle.

Between the desire to win… and the desire to lose.

Michael Steele
 I have heard about your kiss. It's true.

The name Rowan is legendary.

Even Sabrina mentioned it to me.

I still remember the look on her face...

"No one has kissed me like that since Rowan..."

the champion.... she compared my kiss to yours

I'm confident I can do this better than you.

I can kiss you better, no matter how good you are.

I can fuck you deeper, no matter how skilled you are.

Every motion of my hips is intentional

there's no wasted pump

my 9 inches

thick and hard and veiny

and curved slightly upwards

thrust inside you, and the head slides over your spot like I was rubbing it directly with my thumb

It hits the spot with every thrust, and I move my hips in almost an elliptical patternn

thrusting without a steady rhythm

because I don't want you to know when it's about to cum

I want you to want it

to wait for it

to expect it... and then miss it

before it plunge up inside your most sensitive parts

but all that happens as we kiss

our tongue swirling like two wildly passionate lovers... like two sexual warriors who found each other on the field of battle, and now won't stop until one is conquered

therealrowanchance
Your cock feels soooo good inside me. Just like… mmm… that brings me back a long time. Back when I was just starting as a sexfighter. My mentor… my love…

You use an irregular rhythm. Good boy.

Not easy to counter your thrusts.

But then again, I’m also moving in an irregular rhythm.

So we’re jousting.

Each trying to get that one… big… hit.

Meanwhile, the kissing battle goes on.

Both of us jockeying for position.

Just like our sexes.

A two-front battle.

Keeping my attention split. Just as I’m doing to you.

Sooner or later, one of us will make a mistake… and then...

But for now, our strength and skill seems closely matched.

But I’m on top. And that gives me a *slight* advantage.

Feeling your rhythm… getting a sense of it.

Waiting for one of your feints… then...

As you’re about to thrust up...

I pull up.

And POUND DOWN.

Michael Steele
 "UHHHHHHHNNNNNNN"

It's not a moan of pain. It's intense pleasure coursing through my body as you POUND DOWN on me.

your pussy feels so good

the way your lips wrap around me

the way your insides squeeze around my shaft

The way your wetness makes every inch of so slick

I growl at you through out kiss

ordinarily I might be thinking about what flowers to order a woman who could bring me so much pleasure

but I want to dominate you, Rowan

I want to fuck you unconscious

I want you and Sabrina to be the two latest victims of my manhood

You press down on me, and I grab your ass and squeeze, and I turn us.

I roll on top with my lips pressed to yours, never breaking our kissing war.

But I bring my knees up, and I start to push them into your legs.

I force your legs apart.

I forget your powerful pussy open.

and then i THRUST in...

my curved cock sliding over your ceiling.,..

therealrowanchance
“UUGGGNN!!” my head snapping back.

I pull back and THRUST again...

“AAAHHHH!”

My eyes shut tight.

Michael Steele
 I leave my cock buried in you, and I stare down at you.

I stare down at your closed eyes.

You can't even look at me.

I pull back slowly

inching my cock out of you

therealrowanchance
SLAM UP!

Fingernails in your back.

Michael Steele
 UGHNNNNNNN

before I can slap in again slam up into me and I collapse down on you with my cock buried inside you

your nails claw at my back, and I moan

therealrowanchance
hahahahhah....

“So strong…”

You feel my hips swivel.

Like they’re taking aim.

“But not… strong… enough.”

SLAM!

Taking every inch of you in.

Yes, even your curved tip.

It feels so good inside… but I’ve ridden a cock like this before.

Michael Steele
 OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK

therealrowanchance
… and I’ve BEATEN a cock like this before.

Michael Steele
UUUUMMMMMM

SHITTTTTTTTTT

therealrowanchance
My legs snap around you.

I try to regain control

but I'm losing it

Ankles locking behind you.

As my hips start their attack.

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

I feel your ankles lock, just as I try to pull back

Michael Steele
 you start to slam up into me and...

UWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

therealrowanchance
Whispering in your ear.

“Gonna break me?"

SLAM!

Michael Steele
 I start to squirt up inside you..... losing all control....

therealrowanchance
“Gonna cum on my face?"

SLAM!

“Gonna make the champion beg?"

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

Michael Steele
 cursing as my cock empties itself inside you

UHNNNNNNN

therealrowanchance
“There’s a reason I’m the champion, baby."

Michael Steele
 FUCKKKKK

therealrowanchance
“And there’s a reason… you’re… NOT."

May 7 7:08 PM Michael

UHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN

therealrowanchance
I bite your earlobe.

Michael Steele
 I can't talk

And whisper

“I’m beating you…"

Michael Steele
 only moan and scream in pleasure and pain

therealrowanchance
“And YOU are the one on top..."

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

The hard, wet sound of flesh slapping flesh.

Michael Steele
 My cock continues to squirt

“Now…”

continues to fill you

therealrowanchance
“CUM”

“HARDER!"

SLAM!

Michael Steele
 UWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

therealrowanchance
“HARDER!”

SLAM!

"MORE!"

Michael Steele
 I cumm again harder than the first time

SLAM!

“GIVE ME MORE, YOU SONOFABITCH!"

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

Michael Steele
 and it feels like I'm being completely drained

UWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

I start trying to thrust back against you

therealrowanchance
I toss you on your back.

Hold my hand over your throat.

“Now for the big one..."

As I cock my hips like loading a shotgun.

And...

SLAM!!!!

As your eyes flutter.

Your body jerks like it was hit by lightning.

Michael Steele
 "Nooo..."

I whimper

UWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN

therealrowanchance
“Nighty night, Mike."

Michael Steele
 I'm trying to fight it

My hand gently squeezing your throat.

I'm trying to resist

Michael Steele
As I continue to

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

Down on you.

Michael Steele
 but I EXPLODE inside you

therealrowanchance
Your cock has NO defense.

My pussy is too strong.

Michael Steele
 I go to breathe

but your hands clench

therealrowanchance
Your cock vs. my pussy… PUSSY WINS.

Michael Steele
 I stare into your eyes...

looking at your beautiful face

looking at your strong arms as you choke me

looking at your hips thrusting up and down on my helpless cock

therealrowanchance
“You know what happens to a choking man when he cums, baby?"

I lean over you, whispering on your lips.

“I DO.”

Michael Steele
 everything starts to go black as pleasure explodes in my brain from orgasm after orgasm.

therealrowanchance
Until your body is still and soft under me.

I raise your hand… and it falls.

Your eyes closed.

Lips barely breathing.

I slide off your soft cock.

Get my iPhone.

Take a picture with the app.

Michael. CONQUERED.

Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Musclemark37 - Dismantler of Queens/Kings

• If you want the heaven..contact me...
Re: Rowan Chance vs Michael Steele Sexfight!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 06:06:04 PM »
rowan i wait you..
Into slow sensual sexfights that gather pace to a frenzied finish, I use submission holds not to cause pain but to immobilise your rival to use a sexual move - my sexfights almost never involve significant pain. Also into erotic submission wrestling

Offline JobberBoy_NoLimit

• Longtime lurker looking to get into the action
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 11:43:50 PM »
I don't get into sexfights...except for these!  Amazing writing!
I take all comers in no holds barred fights.  Hit me up and hit me hard.

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 07:54:03 AM »
Amazing.... Wow.... I won't lie... This is one of the VERY few stories that... euhm... well, let's say I have to do laundry in the morning.....

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 08:05:42 AM »
"You feel my hips swivel.
Like they’re taking aim.
As I cock my hips like loading a shotgun."

That's gold.  Outstanding.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 07:37:00 PM »
Amazing.... Wow.... I won't lie... This is one of the VERY few stories that... euhm... well, let's say I have to do laundry in the morning.....

Just imagine if it was me and you, Ewa. How much laundry would you have to do then? ;)
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/