News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Red Dpminant Part 1 of 2

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

Red Dpminant Part 1 of 2
« on: August 05, 2010, 06:20:36 PM »
RED DOMINANT  Part 1 of 2

Fran - Blonde, big-busted lezzy bitch and narrator
     Lisa - Brunette  Fan's ex-roomie and submissive to Tina: :
    Tina - Redheaded dominant to Lisa and wants  Fran as a new submissive who will catfight with
              Lisa for her entertainment and some new diversions !

I hadn't heard from Lisa for a few months and SURPRISE she was on the phone as a neighbor (several miles away), within a short drive. She invited me over for a couple of drinks that Friday evening and I got directions and about 7 PM was on my way. Her voice got me excited and I wondered if she was still into what we both had together earlier while we were college room mates ! My wondering also got my clit's attention as I quickly drove to find out !

Her place was back from the road some distance and there were two cars in the area, (she has a room mate ?) but Lisa was alone in the house which she graciously showed me around. There were signs of more than one inhabitant, but it would come out later, I figured. We sat down and momentarily discussed mutual acqainences for several minutes after she poured out martinis for us both !

Anyway, several martinis later, the subject changed to our mutual interest in female sex and she giggled when I remarked that I was 'drying up' and could use a 'little wetting', our old signal for a sex-fight for domination. This was a signal we both understood and was an invitation to wild, female-oriented sex, breast-chewing, cxnt-mauling, and all that wild stuff that some girls do to each other for orgiastic pleasures!

"Take it all off!" she showed her teeth, standing up and shedding her skirt as I did the same, both of us racing to get down to bras and panties as quickly as possible. I saw that her panty crotch was already quite soaked, as were the tips of both bra cups - but she was always a horny little bitch and when I dropped my bra down to my waist to undo the back hooks her eyes got wide as she stared at my dripping nipples. "OH MY GAWD, THOSE TITS !" she nearly screamed ........

My breasts are quite firm, jutting and BIG and she always went after them and went crazy when I grabbed her hair and held her tight against them for sucking my nipples,and now by nipples told her what THEY WANTED and horniness really  set-in for both of us even though she liked dominating me !

"Did you have an augmentation?" she gasped,exposing her own big bombers as I revealed that the hormone doses I'd gotten were really doing the job and how did she like the way the tight skin over both tits made my new tits really jut out like a fifteen year old's! "Oh my gawd,Fran ," she gasped, "I can't wait to get my mouth over them while you're screaming about me biting them!!" already for a fight and cupping her own big breasts I had chewed on so many times! It appeared that she ALSO wanted to have a breast-sucking interlude as a orgasm-building session for a few hours, like we'd always
done before!

And from my quick look at her ample dairy, I said, "Looks like you've had some tooth-work done on your tits from those bite marks on them both!" as her snide smile said, "I've had a few fights since we had our own!" then went on with, "But now we can really get each other and have those monstrous orgasms again and again as we tear each other up!" quietly adding, "And wharever ...!" smiling as I let my bra slide down and gave her a good look at my 54 DDDs which really didn't need any support from the cheap bra anyway !

"Keerist Fran, they're marvelous !" grabbing her own 48 DDs in both hands and squeezing them out at me, then came the invitation, "Let's go in the bedroom and have a breast-sucking test before the pussy-eating starts- it's been so long since I had a girl's tits in my mouth and got off hard over them !" "You little bitch !" she glared at me, getting ready for some spirited sucking, "Fran, you slimy cxnt,  if you try biting my tits I'll rip out all your blonde hair !" this giving me a hint of what she was getting ready for ! And just to nake sure, "YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT, I'LL RIP OUT YOUR UTERUS IF
YOU EVEN TRY TO BITE MY TITS !" I snarled at this big-breasted, horny brunette that I was just aching to get into with one hand and then while she was crashing through orgasm after orgasm, get my mouth over one of those tits and suck it so hard that I could start to match her screaming pleasures for a half hour - that is if we could both hold out that long without fainting or surrendering ! 

Well, 'WHATEVER' had come in behind us and I found who owned the other car in the parking space! She was redheaded and with a pair of tits inside a tight  sweater that would get an erection in a 95 y/o ! Her  greeting to Lisa and I was, "WHO'S THIS BLONDE TWAT YOU'VE  PICKED UP, YOU DIRTY LITTLE BRUNETTE SLUT ?" then added as she inspected my jiggling dairy glands, "She's got a good looking pair though. Is she the blonde cxnt you used to fuck ?" As Lisa, her face red and embarassed, gasped, "Oh yes, Tina - we were roomates for a long time and FRAN lives near here and
 we were just getting reacquainted !" Tina's answer to this flimsy excuse was that "We were really doing the reacquainting stuff - for sure!"

It was apparent that Tina was involved with Lisa and I was being seen as a invader by this obviously very jealous, big redheaded bitch and I began to take her in for the possibility of a long, dirty catfight to establish my own rights to that cute little pussy between Lisa's thighs - and of course, those delicious breasts that got me a little crazy to get into my sucking mouth! Having been interrupted from what would have been a monstrously violent orgasm or two isn't good for making a horny bitch very sociable !

The redhaired Tina kept up with the denigrating comments, including my massive breast development, of which I'm quite justifiably, proud! "I see you're into getting this dirty little bitch into a tit-sucking catfight, throwing those big blobs around as I glanced over at Lisa who was obviously getting excited, her panty crotch was showing jism stains that were growing significantly because Tina and I might be getting ready to catfight over HER big breasts, that pussy and pulling her hair in a really dirty, violent, fucking catfight ! This was always something she REALLY went crazy over - two beautiful
women fighting to HAVE HER BODY !!!

I did feel angry enough (maybe jealous,too) about the big bitch's nasty comments! I let her know that I fully expected to spend some time with Lisa no matter what she thought, as I felt the jism dribbling down my thighs from my excited pussy about -  MAYBE A REALLY DIRTY FIGHT WITH THIS BIG, REDHEADED cxnt about who thinks she owns Lisa's lovely tits and tight pussy !! Actually, that dirty little  bitch thought she owned us, but our orgasms had been so good and violent that I did what she asked most of the time.

Tina noticed the rivulet of jism my pussy was exuding and smiled as she disrobed completely, her own big tits quite massive and also having many bite scars and clawing mark on them as well as down around her shaven crotch! Staring at my crotch, she laughed, "Expecting a dirty, cxnt-hair pulling fight, you  blonde slut!" adding, "This little twat always does mine for me every week after I've fucked all the juice out of her pussy !" adding her prediction that when she won this catfight, I was to be her second submissive !

"Well, you big douche-bag, she IS A LOT SMALLER THAN YOU - AND IF I'M A DOUCHE-BAG, YOU'RE A BAG OF HOT, FART-SMELLY STINK AND WE'LL SEE WHO'S GOING TO BE BEXT TO FUCK HER!" 

Lisa's mouth gasping with excitement at Tina and I having a dirty catfight to be able to FUCK HER to the series of those monstrous orgasms that she always went crazy over!!

"OH GAWD! ARE YOU GIRLS GOING TO HAVE A DIRTY CATFIGHT OVER ME ?" Fran's voice was so high pitched and excited as to be almost unintelligible ! I recognized her wild excitement from our own little catfights that would precede one of us surrendering and getting fucked half to death ! Whenever she won our hour-long dirty catfights, I'd have to lick her pussy that was all slimed up from my excursions into her crotch, using this as an opportunity to suck her clitoris out of its little cave and REALLY stimulate her into a thrashing orgasm ! She had remembered this by gasping,
"PLEASE DON'T BITE EACH OTHERS' CLITS !"

Knowing Tina better than I did, Lisa was afraid that I might get beaten up too badly (probably sooner than she could get off over our fighting for her juicy tits and that good-smelling pussy)! Lisa and I had been at each other for several years and several times she had gotten other girls interested in her and then maneuvered a catfight between the new girl and me. It might appear that this was happening again and this big redhead wasn't going to be any pushover who would crawl away from our dirty catfight weeping in pain and cradling her tits after I had bitten them and made Lisa HAPPY
over  being so sexy that two beautiful women would fight so HARD and DIRTY to have her big tits in their eager mouths !!

The little bitch Lisa had obviously done this with Tina too, from the biting marks on Tina's big breasts, so maybe this fight might be tougher than I thought. But I still pulled off my panties and kicked my shoes aside as Tina did the same and stood in the center of the room, her big breasts heaving up and down as she surveyed my wet crotch and big breasts deciding which to go for first !

I decided she'd be quite oriented toward my big breasts, so I went for her's as she kicked up into my shaven crotch to smash my bare pussy! But I was able to twist a bit and her bare foot just grazed my slippery  labia and her scream of anger turned into a shriek of pain as my fingers buried themselves in her soft breasts, twisting and pulling them as she then tried kneeing my cxnt. I momentarily glanced over to see Lisa's excited, contorted face over this dirty fight for HER! Because Tina was shrieking at what my hands were doing to her big breasts, the dirty little bitch was egging me on to "TEAR
THEM OFF HER CHEST, FRAN! GET HER GOOD !"  Her allegiance to Tina gone for the moment at the sight of my big advantage over the screaming redhead huge mammaries !

And Tina recognized what Lisa was up to - if I won, the dirty little brunette would be able to retaliate for WHATEVER Tina had been doing to her during her rough and  dominating sex ! Lisa was screaming for me to really wreck Tina's big breasts, although I didn't need her encouragement as the bitchy redhead began clawing down around my crotch to rip up into my pussy and really get me good down there ! She had already gotten several clawing fingers up past my labia and into my vaginal entry and I was sure she wasn't interested in giving me some sexy vaginal fisting. This bitch wanted to ruin
my pussy and  I was only able to get her hand out of my cxnt by jerking backwards as she screamed, "DON'T LIKE ME GETTING UP INTO YOUR SMELLY TWAT, HUH ! as her scrabbling fingers slipped out of my well-lubricated cxnt and I didn't hurry to get back close enough for a repeat-reaming !

Continued on Part 2