News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BBW Pro 1 - Super Busty Clash: Marianne vs Persephone

• 5 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
BBW Pro 1 - Super Busty Clash: Marianne vs Persephone
« on: May 19, 2020, 04:27:42 PM »
The start of a new series about German heavyweight cutie Marianne and her adventures in a very Special Pro Wrestling league…see pics below.

„Too fat? What do you mean too fat?“ Marianne was furious. She was sitting in the locker room of the Philadelphia Pro Wrestling Federation arguing with their arrogant manager Mary.
„I mean what I said! You gained more than 100 lbs last year. You are simply to fat for Pro Wrestling. You are fired!“
Marianne`s jaw dropped. The last year had been hard for her. First she lost her boyfriend, and when she moved to the US, the fast food did the rest.
„What about my upcoming match against Lavita?“
„You can have this one last match. But you will lose to her!“
WHAM! „Fuck you!“
Marianne had rammed her fist into the belly of the beautiful blonde manager, storming out of the locker clad only in her pro wrestling gear consisting of a blue singlet, that was threatening to be burst by her feminine curves. Tears ran down her face, as she headed towards her car. On the way out, making her way through hundreds of spectators entering the arena, she earned many stupid comments. Men were slapping her super curvy ass, touching her big boobs without asking...yelling things like: “Wow! I didn't know fat cows can run so fast...”
….Three day later Marianne was sitting in front of the PC in her shabby apartment. The whole space was full of empty packaging and sweets boxes and she was a shadow of herself. She had cried so often, that no tears were left.
Then she went bored through her mails. There was an offer from another federation she had never heard of: “BBWroxing”.
“Big Beautiful Women Wrestling and Boxing Association”.
Dear Miss Singer,
we would be pleased if you took some minutes of your precious time to take a look at our special offer. We heard about your recent unhappy circumstances, and regret the disrespectful dealing with your person.
Please have a look at our website, to get a first overview of our business.
Your payment will be adequate to the special fights we provide to our fans.
Yours sincerely
Mike Maddox
When she opened the mail there was the link to an external site where Marianne entered the password that had also been in the mail.
Into view came a website, that looked semi professional, showing chubby women in wrestling outfits or topless, wearing small MMA gloves having kind of pro wrestling matches in an octagon ring in a big night club.
Marianne smiled when she noticed, that not one single girl seemed to be below the 200lbs mark. The matches seemed to be tough, with cage fight elements or no rules at all. There was also a special video section, which she was not able to access.

She grabbed another piece of chocolate, stuffing it into her mouth, when a second mail popped up in her inbox. It just contained two lines:
5000 per fight. Saturday night, Tierra Nightclub, 4535 N 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, United States.
5000 bucks was all she needed to know. She was on her last money, desperate for some income to pay for her living.
She rapidly confirmed her appointment and the contract was sent to her the same day. It was quite short, but offered extra money for healthcare and destroyed outfits.
So she signed, more than happy. Marianne turned up the music volume, dancing through her apartment. She headed into the shower, doing her hair and when she finally stopped in front of the mirror, she finally saw a strikingly beautiful woman.
The 27 year old bubbly redhead stood only 5”5. Her sexy 240lbs were distributed perfectly, mostly forming a glorious 36HH bust and a matching queen size ass. Her round face was framed by bright red hair, falling over her shoulders to her upper back.
She cupped her heavy tits, lifting them and thinking about what she could wear in the ring to show off as much as possible and make a new fan base.
She cursed when she found absolutely nothing in her wardrobe, and with only two days left there would be no chance to order something in her size online.
Marianne bent over, digged deeper, finding several old leather belts. She raised an eyebrow, smirked, and suddenly knew what she would be wearing.
There was simply a big roar in the club when Marianne pushed the curtain away, entering the unknown scenery. Although she was blinded by the lights focussing her, she flexed her biceps to hundreds of party people in the crowded club.
Her huge 36HH tits were only restrained by a set of black belts, running across her tits from top to bottom barely covering her areolas, held together by a set of carabiner.
As she slowly strutted forward, high-fiving her admirers, her naked ass cheeks jiggled seductively, framed only by a set of jeans chaps that she had tailored herself.
“Wow! Look! She`s not even wearing a panty!”
A beaming smile ran across Marianne's face recognizing the astonishment of the spectators when she made the way to the ring as seductive as possible.
Her pussy was on full display, causing severe problems for most of the male crowd.
They simply didn't know where to watch first: her huge naturals or her sweet honey pot.
She entered the metal steps and entered through the ropes bending down, jiggling her massive ass to the crowd. People came closer, putting cash into the waistband of her chaps. She allowed all tippers an adequate reward: each of them was allowed to slap her big ass and make it shake until it would be Christmas time.
After a minute of this sexy display, the curtains flew open.
“Look at that cheap whore! Get the fuck outta my ring!” A furious looking black women, clad in only a black thong and matching black leather vest, which frightened to pop open due to her massive tits, entered the scene...
Persephone was about 5”7 with little more than 200lbs, long black curls and a strikingly beautiful face. A man`s voice out of the set of speakers introduced her as the current club champion, which raised an alarm signal within the bubbly German redhead.
She would face the champion in her starter match?
“Who do you call whore? The people love my outfit!”
Persephone stepped closer towards the ring, her big brown tits wobbling in her vest as well as her big bare ass.
“Once I am done with you, they will have to scrape the remains of you from the canvas”, the black woman hissed.
She did not wait for the bell to start the match as she grabbed below the ropes reaching for Marianne`s ankles. She pulled harshly, making the redhead loose her footing and SLAM ass first to the canvas. The whole ring was shaking from the impact of 240 lbs pure sexiness, as well as her curves namely her massive tits and thighs.
Marianne was pulled out of the ring, her back hitting the mats which surround the first perimeter around the octagon ring. There was barely any cushioning, with her spine and head exploding in pain when she connected.
“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” The audience was holding their breaths as the new wrestler hit the floor with a SPLATTTT, badly stunned and in shock. She was holding and arching her back, her body not being able to respond.
Persephone continued with the show, as she stomped Marianne`s right breast full force, with her boot connecting hard to the barely covered tit. “OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Marianne howled in pain, taking the hard shot which compressed her belt covered orb.
“So Mrs. Big tits is not ready for this ring I think. Flaunting her ugly udders is the only thing she is capable of!” The crowd cheering, two more stomps into her right boob followed. The massive HH Cups rocking on her chest, her areola partly visible now.
“To make this clear German Bitch: I owe the most beautiful set of tiddies in this federation!”
To emphasize her hypothesis, the intimidating black wrestler opened two more buttons of her vest top, releasing her massive mammaries to the partying people, shaking them with slapping sounds and was about to stuff them back into her top when suddenly Marianne grabbed between her legs, pulled her back and rolled her into a surprise pin.
The big black woman`s body connected to the mats hard, the back of her head slamming uncontrolled into them and stunning her.
The ref, only presented by the invisible Mr. Maddox, blared through the speakers: “One….two…..”
But the kick out followed soon with both fighters trying to get back to their feet as soon as possible.
The busty black goddess was first, her huge mammaries almost uncovered, greeting an approaching Marianne with a forceful Lariat, slamming into her upper chest. The heavy white wrestler smacked into her unforgiving floor once more. She grunted during impact, and only seconds later was lifted by her opponent. Persephone reached for her hair, picking her up, taking her arm and flinging her into the metal steps that were the entrance for the ring normally. CLANGGGGG!
Marianne at least managed to twist and make her back impact first, taking most of the brunt.
The thick wrestler collapsed groaning, holding her back that was about to be pulverized. Never before she had endured hard moves like these. She tried hard to find a way out of this situation as she was once more picked up by her black opponent. Persephone grabbed her hair, picked her up and rammed her right fist into her curvy belly three times.
Air rushed from her lungs as the hard MMA gloves buried into her well-hidden abs.
“UNnnnnggggh….unghhhhhhh…unghhhhhhhh….” Open fist strikes, basically the boxing element in this federation, were another thing she had to deal with. Marianne folded around the glove, suddenly straightened up by an uppercut into her massive right tit.
SMATTTTTT…….”Unnghhhhhhh…..”
The belt had slipped and her whole areola and nipple were visible now, and the crowd was going berserk seeing the newbie destroyed and taken apart by the club champion. Nudity was an important element in this league, and the beautiful top heavy redhead was a fan favorite already.
It was now up to the black tigress, to lift her opponent. Those girls were not only thick, they had a strong biceps hidden under their curves. She grunted, but was able to lift her heavier opponent and fling her under the ropes and into the ring.
Persephone`s face showed her envy clearly, having suddenly to deal with an equally busty fighter.
Marianne stumbled backwards into the ropes, being driven there by a loud series of chest chops.
Her heavy rack had to take the impacts, making the audience wince, until she connected with her back in the ropes.
SMATTTTTTTTT! A foot kick into her open-crotched chaps squarely connecting with her bald pussy.
Her mouth open in shock, holding her privates, an animalistic scream followed seconds later.
“Dare you show off that blank cxnt to everybody?” Marianne collapsed to her knees while her black opponent was running through the ring, getting momentum in the opposing ropes and landed with a mighty ass splash into the German`s upper body.
WHAM! The whole ring was shaking as 200lbs of sexy black ass landed into the white girl’s front, sending her half out of the ring. Marianne’s body was hanging over the lowest rope which she had managed to grab, her mountainous tits facing the ceiling, held barely by the belts.
Her face was red with pain and exhaustion, her thick body shining with sweat.
Persephone was not about to give her any time to recover as she stepped onto the middle rope, taking aim. Marianne slammed her fists into Persephone’s legs, making it only worse.
The big black girl lost her footing, jumped and landed with a brutal double stomp in Marianne`s 36HH tits!
SMATTTTT! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!”
Never before somebody had worked her tits over like that! Completely flattened under her opponent`s wrestling boots with all those sexy 200 lbs of delicious black meat behind, Marianne`s face was ashen with pain.
Persephone was flirting with the audience which took tons of pictures while the white girl`s mammaries were crushed, taking all time she needed to add countless seconds of pure agony to Marianne.
As she let go, jumping off her, Marianne cradled her bruised chest, sucking in air. The pain was nearly killing her and she asked herself if she was really ready for this league.
Persephone grabbed her legs, pulling her back to the center of the ring. Hooking her legs she started the pin, and the German was barely able to beat the count. But she did! Persephone grinned:
“So you it seems you can take it cxnt! Fine for me. I have so much more in my store….”
WHAM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The black girl screamed at the top of her lungs as the German had rammed her MMA glove into her pussy from below. She reeled backwards, holding her pussy, suddenly getting hit by a wicked kick from below, smacking into the side of her head. She spinned around and collapsed to her knees, holding her cheeks.
Marianne had turned the match into her favor only from the ground, getting up slowly and connecting with a hard kick into the Black`s left breast. She floored her opponent, getting momentum in the ropes. Both of her mammoth tits were free now, only framed by her dislocated belt-bra. Those sweaty curves of her tits and ass were shaking as she jumped, landing with a butt drop on Persephone`s belly.
WHAM! Once more the whole ring was about to give in, as 240lbs SLAMMED into the Black like a natural force. Persephone curled up into a fetal position, not even able to scream with all air escaping her lungs.
“My god! Have you seen that queen size ass destroying the champ?” The audience went nuts about the destruction that simple move had caused. Marianne kneed next to her victim, as she opened her vest top and released her big black jugs. SMATTTT….SMATTTT….SMATTTTT….SMATTTTT…..
A sudden barrage of fist blows slammed into her soft naturals, further winding down the champ which did not even regain her wind yet.
“I will teach you….SMATTTT……how to……SMATTTT…….respect….SMATTTT….my….SMATTTTT….Boobs!”
With each word a horribly hard strike devastated the chesticles of the club champ, deforming the tit meat around the invading gloves.
The German stood up slowly, wrecked with pain herself, and wiped the sweaty hair out of her face.
Her tits were showing massive blue bruises where the Black had hurt her, but she went for the black hair of her opponent to pick her up.
“UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAM!”
The next hard move followed, as Marianne jumped performing a hard double knee lift while slamming Persephone down in the same moment. The added momentum made her glorious black udders take even more force, as her knees smashed into her udders, catapulting her backwards and slam back first into the canvas. The heavy beauty was impacting hard, making her own tits hit her face during the fall.  She groaned loudly, holding her bust, cursing silently.
Marianne balled a fist: “The German Butcher is here! Guess I need to make some sausage out of this brat!” She was rewarded by a yelling audience that was inflamed by the hardest and hottest fight of the year so far.
Marianne was about to give her opponent the rest with another, possibly match ending ass drop. Slapping her own sexy behind, she made her cheeks jiggle followed by some twerking.
The cheering got even louder and as she performed the bomb, she found nothing my ring floor as she dropped. WHAM! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEHHHH!” She was holding her ass, making contact with the floor and not her opponent who had rolled to the side.
Persephone still cradled her belly and tits when she got up, but instead of performing a high risk move, she stomped into the bare pussy of the short German girl, making her howl in pain.
She picked her up by her arm, gathered momentum by doing a 360 rotation and was about to fling her into the ropes or a turnbuckle.
Marianne connected belly first into the ropes but she screamed as she noticed that the momentum was so high, that her body flipped over the ropes and landed spine first on the bar.
WHAMMMMMMM! The impact was unbelievable: Glasses and Bottles bursting with the 240lbs woman impacting in a high risk landing. The wooden counter broke under the weight, bursting but still supporting the knocked out half naked fighter. Her arms and legs hanging limply, she was still struggling to get air into her lungs.
Persephone was shocked for a moment, holding her hands in front of her face: “Fuck….”
She climbed through the ropes, approaching the sweaty German with her huge globe like tits hanging to the sides. She climbed on top of the counter, placing a foot on one of the udders, going for a fast 3 count.
It took only seconds for the win: DING DING DING!!!

The crowd was too shocked to celebrate the club champion’s victory, observing how a stretcher was brought into the bar area. Two strong men were applying a neck brace to the defeated redhead, lifting her massively sexy curves onto the stretcher, bringing her back stage.
Persephone followed her, half naked, ignoring the outstretched hands. She felt horrible and was well aware those moves could lead to severe wrestling accidents.
Back in the locker, a doctor was called and after a first check, Marianne was sent to the hospital.

Two hours later Persephone knocked at the door of the small sickroom.
“Come in!” The voice was loud and clear, making the black fighter lose some concerns. When she entered, she had to chuckle. Marianne was still in her naughty wrestling outfit. She was barely able to cover her naked tits with the blanket, removing it when she noticed who had just entered.
“Are you alright honey?”
“Yep. I just was receiving the results of the x-ray. My spine is ok.”
Persephone was more than eased. She took the hand of the redhead, pressing it gently and gave her a kiss on her mouth.
Marianne was puzzled. The woman that had taken her apart in the ring and nearly killed her, was actually one of the nicest persons she had ever met since she arrived in the US.
Persephone was clad in a jeans and a tank top, showing tons of cleavage.
She cleared her throat, blushing and said: “Mary, I must admit I was struck by a lightning in the first moment I saw you.”
Now it was the German who blushed, but she felt Persephone`s hand move to her bruised tit, starting to kneed it gently. She leaned in, slightly brushing Marianne`s lips for a soft kiss. Suddenly it was Marianne answering that kiss passionately. She had never been kissed by a woman before, but it felt so good…

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
Re: BBW Pro 1 - Super Busty Clash: Marianne vs Persephone
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 05:57:46 PM »
Awesome story!

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 04:41:42 PM »
Loved it!!! Would love to see Mary in a pair of boxing gloves!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

PunisherPia

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 10:02:43 PM »
Holy shit......I came so hard reading this. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 07:12:00 AM »
Holy shit......I came so hard reading this. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Reminds me to go on with the 3rd part!

Offline Fantasy_Brawler

• On Discord too now. Fantasy_Brawler#7111
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 06:26:55 PM »
nice story and i like persephanii a lot ;)
{alt}