News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BowToSophia vs Emilia_Da_Ass in a brutal, NHB Anything Goes bitchup!

• 2 Replies

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
So Sophia and I met one night to settle what honestly, could never be settled between us, because although this may have concluded with a winner and a loser... neither of us are prepared to just settle it there, and clearly rounds two, three, four and more are going to be not only required but abused!

Sophia was, and is, an incredible writer and foe, and deserves an incredible amount of praise for her control over both the written language and her devilishly crafted cunning and determination to simply wear her foe down and put her out! So without further ado, I hope you enjoy! Sophia is the black text, I am blue!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jealousy. It’s unfortunate when it’s wasted on someone attractive. It can bring down your entire image of someone. Take this girl I’m about to fight, Emilia, for example. She clearly couldn’t stand the fact that someone had burst onto the scene and not only been around for a few days before she decided that she couldn’t handle it. I’m sure she started staring at my tits. That’s how everyone begins. And then it either traveled up to my angelic face or down to my perfectly flat abs. But either way, she saw something that she could never dream of becoming and that has gone up her “famous” ass a mile! Which has lead us here on this beach today. We could have started out with a catfight or even a fist fight..but two competitive people with a strong dislike for each other…it’s clear we have to jump into something nasty right away. We agreed to a no rules, anything goes, straight up FIGHT. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.

We couldn’t have picked a better location to do it. Money isn’t an issue between either of us, so we both agreed to meet on a private island, on its even more private beach. A place where no one will disturb us, and where no one will come to help you when I’m sitting on the back of your head with your features buried in shallow water. I’m the first one to walk out on the beach. The sun kissing down on my flawlessly bronzed skin, my long light hair blowing with the slight breeze, my chest begging to get realized from the tight bikini top which sparkles silver on the top and matches in color on the bottom. I’m looking amazing. I’m feeling amazing. My white painted toes dip into the powdery white sandy. The only sounds I hear are the crashing of the waves and the screeching of the seagulls..no wait….I think that’s just you’re obnoxious voice as you make your way over.

When Sophia came onto the scene, I wasn’t bothered at all, new flames rise and fall like trees, and it doesn’t matter how large they get, someone will always come along and chop them down… or they’ll crumble, grow tiresome, and collapse themselves. In the case of Sophia however, she’s more like a weed… something that’s reared it’s head where it doesn’t belong, and now, someone has to come and kill it before it can spread. And that someone is me. I’m every aspect more womanly then she could ever desire, and every bit more prepared to fight to the damn near bitter end to prove it. And that’s obviously just what shall have to be done. Someone has to rip this weed out, and dispose of it so that the rest of the garden may flourish. And the what’s the best way to destroy a weed. Rip it out at the roots, and make sure it never rears it’s ugly head where it doesn’t belong again.

The boat trip across to the island only took an hour or so, and being completely devoid of human life, boat was the only way onto or off of the island. I know you’d taken the previous one, because I had seen it set off just as I’d arrived at the port by the main land, and decided to treat myself to a coffee as I watched my foe sail off into the distance. Ten minutes passed since you left when I boarded the secondary boat, captained by some innocent, naive old timer who thought I’d purchased the island for some holiday scheme, which to some extent was the case… if the holiday scheme was weeding. The trip across itself was lacklustre, and when only 5 minutes away from the island, we passed your water-taxi heading back, empty. “She’s waiting.” I mumble to myself, as I am dropped off on the single, somewhat worn down wooden port that the island has. The old-timer wishes me well and heads back towards the mainland, and once he’s just about out of sight, I set my attention to the island, more specifically, the figure about a quarter of a mile down the beach. On the broad walk, I strip off my sundress, leaving it by my bag under the planks, as I make my way towards you. My pure white angelic bikini reflects the light nicely, and gives my skin an ample glow, as we slowly pace towards once another. “Sophia!” I yell down the beach, maybe 200 meters from one another. “I’m surprised you showed!” at 150 meters. “But now that you did, don’t expect any mercy!” closing in on 100 meters now! “Because it. is. on!” I snarl, the final 50 meters between us.

Just as I thought. That loud screeching wasn’t the seagulls or some ugly water banshee…at least not yet. Not it was my opponent for today. Coming down the beach like she owns it. Your strut says everything I need to know about you. You walk with confidence, your head raised up high while your ample lower half sways left to right, leaving petite foot prints in the sand while you make your beeline towards me. In the distance I see the ship sail away from the dock. It won’t return until much much later on, far after this is settled. Which means it’s just you and me now. No one to stop us. No one to pull me off of your screaming, crying body. Just a cathartic afternoon of me dragging you in a circle across the beaches of this gorgeous tropical island. When you get within 100 meters of me I decide to start to meet you half way. “If you didn’t think I’d show, than you’re even dumber than you look, and that’s pretty fucking hard to pull off.” Further closing the gap until finally….fucking FINALLY…we’re face to face with each other.

I’ve already told you this when we were messaging back and fourth, but I told you that you’re attractive and you picked a bikini to prove my point. Your curves are shown off perfectly both as attractions and as weapons. I know how dangerous someone packing heat like that can be. Just as I hope you know someone with girls like mine can be equally as dangerous. We come face to face, inches separating us from each other. I run my fingers through my hair, and then run them down my slim body, ultimately cupping my tits and letting them go. “You see this body, Emilia? This is what you can only hope to be one day. I’m a true alpha fighter in every sense of the word, and I’m gonna take every word you said to me yesterday and shove it down your throat, along with as much sand as you breath in when you’re lying on the ground.” My hands firmly grip my hips, then forcing myself against you with a nice boob bump to give you a feel for the weight of my tits. “So, are you ready for this, bitch? Cause I’m ready to shut you up once and for all.”

The second we come face to face, I can see just how breathtaking you actually are, there isn’t a single aspect of your body out of proportion, not a single misplace hair, muscle, fat, nothing. Simply stunning. As I know you would be. The glisten on your bikini top itself is beyond eye-catching as well, rippling, almost rolling like the waves beneath your curves. It is simply mesmerising. But I’m not here to get lost in the beauty of the bitch against me, I’m here to get stuck into her. I watch as you run your fingers through your hair, taunting me as you do. You grab at your breasts, cupping them for a second, before continuing downward, tracing over your abs, before resting on your hips. That’s when you step into me, bumping your slightly larger tits into mine. They feel firm, but not unnatural… just strong. I’m in fact not confident mine could manage to out-do yours in a fight, but I quickly push that thought from out of my mind, because I’m confident in my own abilities here and now.

I let out a soft snarl at you, “Oh you know bitch.” I purr, gently pressing myself back up against you, and running my right hand up your abs slowly, my finger nails gently tracing your muscle, following it upwards, slowly between your breasts, bouncing over the ridge in your bikini top, as I curve it over the top of your left tit, my nails gently leaving a soft line of goosebumps in their wake. “I was born ready!” I then snarl, and with a hand just over your breast, I launch a rapid backhand against your left cheek as I follow it up with a quick shove, more looking to give you space, and prevent an instant trade, and also to give us one last chance to size up. Both of us being 5’6 and approximately 120lbs, there is no advantage anywhere… no reach gain, size gain, nothing. This will be purely driven by desire. “Come on then cxnt!” I snarl, as we now charge one another, looking to lock up like hellcats in glorious battle.

This is every persons fantasy literally ever. Two smoking hot blondes in bikinis that more than compliment their bodies. And we’re close enough to where our lips could brush up against each other in the hottest kiss that anyone has ever seen. But that’s not what we’re here for. I’ll save all the kissing you’re going to be doing for the next day when I completely own you as my little private bitch. But I know it’s not going to be some easy task to get there. You don’t earn a body full of confidence like that by getting your ass kicked by other basic bitches. I know that you’ve probably done your fair share of dominating, and while I’m still new around here, I know what it takes to make a bitch fall to her knees in a crying submission. Especially in an environment like this where anything at all goes. These are the fights that I live for, and you’re the kind of girl that I live to shatter. You signal that the time for talk is over with the opening gun shot. A back hand smack right to my cheek that sends my head to the side and a follow up push that sends me backwards, toes digging into the sand. “You’re DONE, whore!!!”

My basic catfighting instincts take over. My perfectly straight, white teeth, a dentists dream, bare and snarl at you. My hands come up with my claws ready to ravage. Sizing you up, circling around each other, the wind taking turns blowing at our backs. “Bitch!” I scream and the lunge at you, making sweet first contact when our bodies mash up together. Both hands go directly for your hair, not at the bottom, but right on the sides of your scalp above your ears, where the roots are sensitive and deep. You want to talk about ripping out weeds from the roots? We’ll see what gets ripped out by the end of the this melee. When I grip down on your hair, I make sure my finger nails rake at your skull before full gripping them, adding that little extra bit of pain before I YANK down with both hands, and again immediately after that. “Ready to be bald by the end of this Emilia? Maybe I can help you pick out a new wig!”

With both of us keeping our hair down for this, no pony-tails, buns, braids, nothing, the wind wrecks havoc on our lochs, flapping flicking and flying over our shoulders, and a battle to keep out of our faces as we pace around one another. That battle is over shortly though, as you scream at me, lunging forwards with your claws out and fangs bared. Instinctively I must do the same, throwing myself at you, through nothing more than my own primal urge to combat your every action. I feel your nails sinking into my scalp, right above my ears as you rake along the side of my head viscously. The stinging… burning pain is instant, and had their been anyone else on this island, my scream would’ve shattered their ear drums. “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” I cry out, more as a vent for the pain than as an actual promise… but the desire… it was there. I feel you yanking downwards, trying to drag my head down with my hair, but that’s never going to be so simple!

As your hands went for my hair, mine split off. My left hand flicked behind and grabbed a handful of your long, blonde mane, and having curled my fingers and knuckles around as much as I can get, begins yanking back on it, like ringing a church bell, and trying to snap your head off. But my right fist stayed clenched, and as I grimace whilst you yank my head down slightly with my own hair, I thrust my right fist into those flashy abs of yours, drilling in with my knuckles. The first blow not enough however, as I crave landing a secondary blow, feeling your skin ripple against the impact, and listening to the grunts… groans… laughs!? no sure not! Hell whatever they may have been, it was better than my blood curdling scream, and hopefully more than enough to back you off a step as well.

I can feel the rage instantly radiate off of you hotter than the sun beaming down on us. When my nails scrape down the side of your head and your hair gets that nasty yank a couple of times, I know it hurts. The first act of aggression against you of the day but far from the last. But even as you let out your ear piecing high pitched scream, you follow it up with a threat of ultimate destruction…and while I know that’s not what we’re here today to do to each other, I don’t think it’s too far of a stretch to say that the loser is going to feel like they have one foot in the grave if what we promise to do to each other actually comes to the surface. “How’s that feel, you stupid cxnt? I’m gonna fuck you up…” Sneering into your ear with one more tug, but then your offensive instincts kick in and you go right for my hair, wrapping one hand around my locks and snapping my head back so hard I nearly get whiplash. Followed up by a rocket fist right into my flat tummy.

My bare midsection takes the full force of your first and my body gets split. My ass jets out, the force of the air leaving my body causing me to double a little bit, but your grip on my hair and the jerking forward of my head gives me an added bit of pain from your nasty hair pull. I suck in the warm, salty air, eye level with your tits. My stomach knots up a little bit from the shot, and I know not to take any punch you throw lightly. You can fight. You can hit. But so can i. Straightening back up back to eye level with you, I keep my left hand on the side of your head for leverage and pain, yanking you’re head to the side, but keeping your hair pulled out wide, not giving your roots on that side even a second of relief. Then, I show you that I’m willing to get nasty early. I take that other hand and bring it right to your mouth, taking my thumb and pointer finger to pinch the fingernails right in the middle of your lower lip. Grabbing a hold and painfully pinching, pulling, and twisting your mouth in a very painful, sensitive spot. “Bet you wish these pumped up, over inflated fat lips weren’t so pretty now, huh!? Huh, twat!?!”

As my fist sinks deeply into your midsection, swallowed by your abs as I feel the heat of your core radiating around my knuckles, I watch as you double over with me, your eyes staring directly at my tits, although I’m not sure you actually are… knowing that you’ve probably lost focus as you suck in a deep breath of air. But I came here to fight a bitch, and I know that it will take more than just a couple of blows to topple you. Both of us straighten back up slightly, our eyes glued to one another. In any other scenario… passionate love may be expected… but not here, not now. Instead, you fire back instantly, yanking my head to the right ever so slightly, as currently I only have one hand in your hair, mainly just for the sake of it. The pain in my scalp is red hot, as if blistering! And yet, when your thumb and pointer finger pinch into the middle of my lower lip, the pain in my scalp becomes almost non-existent, replaced entirely by the horrific pain inflicted upon my lower lip. “ArgghhhH! Let go!” I cry out, frozen for a split second as you snarl at me sinisterly.

This bitch wants to play with lips, I’ll play with lips then! Without hesitation, my left hand drops your hair, and quickly latches onto the back of your bikini bottoms. Instantly, I yank upwards, dragging the front of your bottoms deep into your pussy lips, yanking up as hard as I can, so high in fact I could almost grab the back of your bikini top with it if I so chose. My right hand, knowing that now you are vulnerable and exposed, decides my own nails should get stuck in, and I rapidly grab at your protruding lips from the side of your bottoms. I sink my nails into anything that I can, viscously clawing at the very essence of your womanhood, as I pinch, twist and pull, mimicking the actions of my now bleeding lower lip, my eyes locked to yours, struggling already to maintain eye contact, as both of us are welling up ever so slightly.

Some, if not most, people probably notice your ass about your first, which is to be expected. I mean, it’s huge, swallows up everything I’ve ever seen you put on, and it’s in your freaking name! But the first thing I noticed when you messaged me only a few days ago was those lips. And it made me wonder about them. How much talking they can do, how many dicks they’ve probably sucked, how good they would feel on some other lips. They’re Lucious, full…and today they’re my targets! I hope that taste of blood from all the slicing and pinching I’m doing gives you an adrenaline burst and wakes up that nasty bitch giant inside of you, because that’s what I want to topple. I want you at your most angry, your most aggressive pissed off version of yourself, and with what you do to me next, it looks like I  succeeded. Your hands get busy, grabbing a hold of my bottoms and flossing them up between my bald pussy lips, which is enough to get me to scream out as it is but then you add your claws to the mix and…fuck.

“AHhhhhhhhHHHH! OWWWWWW YOU SLUT! FUCKING BITCH!” My hands occupied with your hair and your lips, you get a couple of uninterrupted seconds of mauling any part of my lips you can find, and you take app advantage. My bottoms are being pulled up higher and harder than they ever have before, making me stand on my tip toes but they just dig right into the sand and do so little to help with the pain. The feeling is horrible, absolutely terrible. Pain is on my mind…pain and revenge. I stop pulling on your lips, stop pulling your hair, but instead take both hands and pull your bikini top down. It’s flimsy enough that it’s the easiest thing I’ll end up doing in this fight. With your tanned, perky tits exposed I don’t hesitate in going right for the nub. With your hair pull no longer restricting me, my head dives down to your right tit and the first thing I do is sink my teeth fight into a big chunk of tit flesh, biting down hard before opening my mouth and using my front teeth to bite down on your nipple and not let go. I pull my head back, stretching your nipple with me like it’s a chew toy, snarling the entire time while my hands desperately try to deal with yours.

Your scream is heavenly, and makes all the pain up to this point irrelevant for just a second, I’d go through it all over again just to hear you scream. As your toes sink into the sand, you fall only deeper into my clutches, your eyes watering, and my devilish glint growing ever more dominant. The next scream however is more coy, shocked rather than pained, and comes from me. You rip my bikini top away, exposing my tits to the sun, sand and your skin. “What bitch, want to worship them already!” I hiss, before my eyes shoot open, my cockiness betraying me as your lips do in fact connect with my breast, but your teeth then sink in. “OH MY FUCK!! ARGGHHHHHH!” I cry out in desperation, my hands clenching tighter through instinct not determination, sinking my nails in further as I twist my torso, desperate for release, only making it worse. Suddenly I get a seconds worth of respite, taking a huge breath as I try and recalibrate, and then suddenly, the pain is one hundred times worse, as my nipple screams in agony as you yank it, tugging at it and stretching out my perfect tit.

In desperation to fight through the pain, I felt as if my hands had seized up for a second, locked so tight not even I could yank them free. But as my senses come back, albeit partially, my predicament is clear to me. My right hand is locked around your kitty lips, and is the primary focus of your hands it seems, desperate to relieve the pain in your pussy. So I drop your bikini bottoms, my right hand basically a distraction on your cxnt now, as I bring my left hand up to your face. “FUCK OFF!” I scream, sending my claws into your face, raking across your eyes and nose, practically digging at your face, desperate to get you off of my tit, and if I’m ever so lucky, send you scrambling back a few steps in shock, as I try to do so, dropping your crotch and back-pedalling somewhat.

Your nipple is my chew toy and I am a wild savage animal trying to take it with me. I snarl, growl, saliva drips from the corner of my mouth for a moment while I’m shaking my head back and fourth. The pain in both of our bodies is rampant but it’s something we’re both willing to fight through in order to inflict maximum damage on each other’s bodies. There’s jealousy in both of us. I wish I had your ass, you wish you had my everything else. So out of that jealousy comes this white hot rage that burns brighter than the sun we’re killing each other under. Your sexy, girly high pitched scream when I use my teeth is delicious, and the harder I bite, the more you scream. Our handles mesh against each other below us with you now keeping a firm grip on my pussy, but then suddenly dropping the claw when your hand comes up to my face. Your nails sharped to fighting mode, they rake across my eyes and nose. “AIEEEEEEEE…UNHHH!” Your nails just scratch the corners of my eyes before I shut them tightly but the stinging…the stinging just hurts so fucking bad.

My screams cause me to open my mouth obviously and you remove your breast from bitting distance. My vision is blurry. My eyes and nose have long nasty red scratch marks over them and they’re as watery as ever. I stumble back from the pain and shock, giving a short gap between us as I cup my eyes, trying to gently rub the pain out of them. I know how smug you must look right now, looking over me in this wounded state, my bottoms still engulfed by my red and scraped up lips. Whimpering comes from my lips as I gain probably 90% of my vision back, but every single time I blink, it stings. You’re a fucking horrible little skank, and you’re gonna get punished like one. I scream and charge you, both hands aimed at your throat instead of your hair this time, gripping with my fingers and nails to gag and choke you, while also forcing myself up against you hard, and tangling my legs with yours.

The second I feel your jaw unlock, I bail out of there instantly, back-pedalling across the sand one foot behind the other without a second thought. Even from the reasonable distance between us now, I can see the claw marks over the top half of your face, every red line, little cut, nick, scratch. And your pussy lips, already somewhat swollen, encompassing the front of your bikini, that can’t be comfortable. But worst of all is your eyes, they don’t look scared, or intimidated, they look even more driven then ever, and I will welcome that any day of the week! I’m in awful shape myself though, slowly removing my now broken bikini top, and tossing it off to the side, the waves lapping at it as it sits low in the sand. My right tit is a mess, your teeth marks so clearly visible in it it’s alarming! My nipple, which you chewed and yanked so viscously is bright pink and raw, and somewhat bent! My hair is a mess all around me, and there are some clear loose strands covering the sand in which we just stood… we’re a mess already.

Still, we aren’t done, because we are both still standing. You stand, blinking and wincing every time you do, something I notice, hoping to use it for later, but I don’t have time to plan that. You scream at me, charging with your hands aimed out, in a choking position. You’re going for my throat! It’s so telegraphed, I could’ve seen it next week. But what can I do to stop the momentum, there isn’t much, so I take a huge breath as a brace myself, and sure enough your hands wrap around my throat, as I lock arms around yours, like a loose bearhug to begin. As you drive in towards me though, I use my locked arms to pull you in, and drive my left knee upwards, looking to drill it into your already damaged pussy lips. The plan being to hammer you with a barrage of knees so brutal, that should I get the chance, I just fire blow after blow after blow.

Is just semi blindly running head first into your vicious opponent a good idea. Usually not, but I’m hurting so bad and all I want to do is return the favor, so despite my better judgement, both arms come out and they go right for your throat. I manage to dig my nails in, to press down a little bit, but you’re ready for it. Your arms swing around me in a bear hug position, squeezing down to compress me. In this moment, we get to lock watery eyes to watery eyes again. “Fuck you Emilia…you’re a nasty cum sucking whore who thinks she can fight. I’ll drag your busted ass for miles across this beach if it means I can to continue to beat the fuck out of your B rate body, you fucking tramp!” But you take my trash talk in stride and then comes some of the most painful pussy shots I’ve ever taken in my life. “Unhhhh…unhhhHHH UNHHHHH AHHHHH!!!” Each one hurts more and more than the last one. My pussy has already been battered and beaten up, and this just makes it ache so much more with all your boney knee shots to it.

I grip tight on your throat, really to hang on and keep from falling but my knees are getting wobbly from all the lower body punishment. They tremble from your bullseye shots right to my clit. My mouth hangs open in pained pants. You’re showing that vicious side that you promised and it’s bearing its teeth. “Fuck…you!” I scream breathlessly in your face and then stop the choke hold. I know my legs are about to give out, so I want to make sure that you’re coming down with me. I reach my left hand up to your ear cartelidge and pinch, my right hand goes to your left nostril and pinches down on that, and when I feel my legs about give out, I drop down with my weight and pull with my 120lbs behind me, trying to bring you down to the powdery sand with me.

Your hands lock on my throat, and for a split second my eyes bulge out big time as you constrict my airway… fuck! Maybe I shouldn’t have let you in! But that split-second passes as my knee withdraws from the first brutal impact against your cxnt. Your hands, although still on my neck, aren’t squeezing enough to actually choke me, but are tight enough to hurt, and inhibit my breathing somewhat. I know I need to get you off of me, and as I fire knee after knee after knee, I can feel you weakening, trembling. “You’re going down bitch… beg for mercy while you still can!” I snarl. But I snarl too soon it seems, as no second sooner as you drop my throat, I feel your claws sink into my ear, sinking deep into my cartilage, in tandem with my left nostril. Suddenly, your weight drops.

I barely have any time to react, we’re both going down, there’s no stopping that, it’s just who ca gain more from going down. As I struggle for a split second to stand, I get cunning, and slam my knee into your crotch one last time, but this time, I hold it there. As we drop, screaming in pain at your claws in my ear and nostril, you come crashing down onto my knee, and you give me my split-second opportunity to willingly come down with you, throwing myself at your body, as I try and force you over onto your back, my tits knocking you across the face as we fall. The fall isn’t elegant, nor is it pleasant. Sand flies up around us everywhere, and everything is so disorientated I don’t know if I’d actually fallen onto you, or if we’d landed on our side! Or even if you managed to turn the tables!

I don’t fuck around with you. Sometimes when you fight you have some kind of respect or admiration for your opponent when you’re locking up with each other. Maybe you have the opportunity for a devastating shot but don’t take it. I don’t feel a fucking thing like that when it comes to you. I want to pick out the most painful places possible to hurt you. The ones that when you think about someone doing to you, you wince and shudder, praying that no one will ever do those things to you. That’s why I grab that sensitive cartilage and your nose. Two painful spots that I know you won’t resist against when I drop tot the ground with you. But you are the ever calculating bitch, knowing that we’re going down together, you put together an insurance plan to make sure my decent SUCKS! I land on my back and immediately compressing my pussy one more time is your kneecap. “UNHHHHHHHHH!” My eyes opening wide in agony, my lips literally turning black and blue from the blunt force trauma.

He pain between my legs is brutal, and when the dust cloud of sand settles after a moment of our bodies hitting the earth and struggling, you wind up on top of me. A position I’m not enjoying but it’s the reality that I’m facing. The thin line of sweat that we’ve accumulated on our skin from fighting and being in the sun makes our stomach very wet and sticky on each other, a feeling that would be erotic if I wasn’t already in so much pain. You’ve shown no remorse, no mercy…hurt me in terrible ways. I remember back to how deep you sunk my bottoms into my pussy, and now I’m ready to pay you back in full. Both my hands go into motion, my left hand grabs a handful of sand and my right hand goes behind your body laying on top of me, and down to your ass. I move the bottoms to the side and bring my fist over your ass, doing this all based on blind feeling and hoping to let my handful of sand go right into your ass, then use both hands to wedge your bottoms as far up your crack as I possibly can, wanting to give you a gritty, terrible sandpaper like wedgie. “How’s that feel on your perfect ass, you fucking skank?! Does it hurt bitch?! Does it huh?!?!”

Collapsing onto the sand, covered in a slick sweat brought on by both the sun and our ongoing battle, the sand begins to stick to us like glue, covering everything it touches. Both of us are grunting and groaning, but mainly breathing. There is maybe second in which there is peace, as we breath, and allow the dust cloud to settle. And I discover myself atop you, successfully thank god! From here, there are countless ways I could work on consolidating my power, all of them brutal, devious, devastating and sadistic. Perfect for a cxnt such as yourself. But you have other ideas, as I feel my bikini bottoms yanked off to the side, not painfully, but enough to stop me in thought, when suddenly I feel you fill my ass with sand, and then rip my bottoms straight back up into my crack. “OH MY FUCK! NOOOOO!!! ARGHHHHHHH!” I cry out in desperation, squirming my ass over you, desperately trying to alleviate some of the pain.

There is no respite from the wicked though, and nor should there be. In agonising pain, as both my ass and kitty are forced to endure a sandpaper wedgie, having squired my way up your body, sitting just beneath your tits now nearly crying, I grab my own handfuls of sand, and work on revenge. “Lets build a sandman cxnt!” i cry out in agony, and knowing how sore your eyes already are, I slap both hands squarely down onto your face, palming at them as I try and rub sand into every opening. My right hand works your eyes, palming, prodding and rubbing as much sand as possible into them, whilst my left hand works on shoving it up your nose and into your mouth as you struggle for breath beneath me.

“I bet you love it, you fucking slut. This brutal pain in your ass is probably soaking you right now…fucking trash can.” I hope it’s agonizing. I hope the sand scraped over the soft inner part of your ass, I hope your asshole gets rubbed raw by the gritty grains and your bottoms sawing back and fourth against it. I want you to feel what going up again a bitch like me is really all about. It’s about violence, but in a beautiful way that makes your heart thump. Your scream is so sexy and you do it just mere inches from my face. Biting down on my lower lip while I relish in your terror. Just fucking pulling and yanking it up, up, up. But this of course means there’s nothing to stop you from doing whatever you want to my unprotected face, and given the opportunity you take it, just as you take two handfuls of the sand that I introduced into this mayhem.

My hair is already caked in sand from struggling around underneath you on my back. The waves just barely licking the top of my head from our position. And then I see that look of hate and that’s going to be the last thing I see for awhile. You bring both hands down to my face and as soon as I feel that first minuscule grain enter my tear duct I know I’m in real trouble. “AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO FUCKK NOOOOOO!” Sand fills my already wounded and scraped eyes, giving me a stinging, gritty feeling that hurts in a way I’ve never known before. Then it comes down into my mouth and nose with your hand mashing it all in. I try to scream and breath but every attempt sucks thousands of grains of sand into my throat and nostrils. I make choking, snorting sounds. All my senesces dulled as tears now flow freely from my eyes, forced to let go of your bottoms and desperately try to get your hands away from my sand castled face.

The pain in my ass is blinding, and tears roll freely down my cheeks as I sacrifice my ass to subdue your face it seems. A trade off that in the long-run will hopefully see me through… but right now… is the worst fucking thing imaginable. As you release the strap of my bikini bottoms and it snaps back in place, I let out another cry as sand is forced further and further into my ass. My asshole itself is now burning, crying out for mercy from this sandpaper assault. But you will not comply, and I can not spare my own assault to do so, so suffer I must. I’m ignorant to your chokes, snorts and desperation. Your tears are lost on me, buried in sand and rage as I continue to grind my palms against your perfect fucking face, so enraged at you, at everything about you, that to totally destroy you is my only motive.

The tide is rolling in, very slowly, but licking at us both as we struggle on the waters edge. I’m desperate to break you, to cripple you beyond belief. And this is the way. As my hands combat yours, I notice you aren’t fighting back per say… but you’re fighting me off, fully on the defensive. This is my opportunity. My hands turn to grab at yours, trying to take advantage of my vision, and yank your hands up over your head, into the water, pinning them there. You’re still coughing and spluttering, trying to clear your airways of the sand I forced within you. In the mean time, I quickly try and work my ass up, sliding it up over your tits, crushing them to your ribs, and further more, bring my crutch up to underneath your jaw bone, sitting on your neck and torso. “Do you yield bitch! Tell me you yield!” I scream at you, tears streaming down my face as I pin you.

Now I feel nothing but the agonizing pain in my system. It’s total sensory overload with this sand absolutely everywhere on my face. You didn’t just bring up a few moderate handful. You took as much sand as you could possibly gather and forced them all right right into my eyes, nose, and mouth. I can’t even tell that you’re crying because I can’t see a damn thing so for all I know I’m the only one with tears streaming down my stand cheeks right now. My eyes remain locked up tight, but the grain is already stuck to my eye balls and nothing I can do right now can stop the horrible pain. Every time I try to suck in a gust of breath, sand travels further down my body into my system. It’s sickening. It makes me want to throw up. I close my mouth, bite down to control the pain but I just feel that gritty crunching feeling….oh god it’s all so terrible. But you’re not one to just sit back and admire your work. You want to capitalize on this one. Slowly you slink your body up mine, the sand and the slick sweaty giving an awkward feeling to your body moving on me. Then you go for the nails in the coffin.

If it was anyone else with a moderately sized ass this might not work as well, but your booty is so big that you’re flattening my chest out and crushing my windpipe with it. My face is stuck between your thighs, the weight of your butt crushing down on me. I can’t breathe. Like at all. My face quickly flushes, the pain in my tits secondary. I start to flail my body but you won’t be moved. The stinging in my eyes, the coughing and sputtering only to not have any air come back to relieve it. It’s all too much. “Yes! I yield! I quit. Please…please get off!” The shame of losing washes over me right away, but at this point, it’s all about survival. And you did that better than me today.

The words splutter through your lips… it’s not pretty… it’s not peaceful… it’s nothing like a fantasised submission… it’s nasty, you’re broken, and I’m in agony… and at first your words mean nothing to me, so focused, so animalistic that the thought of having even beaten you seems… alien… But then you say it again… ‘You quit’… you’re done! I did it… and yet I feel so… sick. So weak. We’d both talked so much shit about the ongoing violence after defeat… but it doesn’t even cross my mind for a second. And how could it, I’m so battered, and sore, and scared. I’m scared beyond belief, that the thought of more pain, a second longer in the sand… frightens me.

As soon as I’ve processed my victory, I launch myself off of you, and into the sea. The water encompasses me as if it were part of me. The pain from the salt-water in all of my cuts is excruciating, and I am not basically sobbing, but I knew this is what I had to do. Tits deep in the water, I desperately wash the sand off of me, ripping my bikini bottoms off my legs, leaving it caught around one of my ankles, I am desperate to wash the sand out from between my cheeks. “Oh god… fuck” I whimper, so sore, and in agony as the salt water abuses my right tit specifically. Slowly, I trudge back out of the sea towards you, still laying on the sand sobbing, blinded, but now breathing semi-clearly at least. “You… you cxnt.” I say, matter-of-factly, as I grab you by the hair and drag you towards the ocean by it, your legs kicking behind you as you struggle to keep up. I walk you thigh depth out to sea and drop you, fully submerging you under the water for a second, giving you a chance to clean the sand from your face.

It took everything in me to break. It doesn’t happen often that I get pushed to that point, and definitely never to the way I was broken today, but I had to do it. I had to save myself to fight another day. It was so clear that you were going to do whatever it took to win. So if I hadn’t have submitted then and there…I shutter to think what you would have done further to me, because in a vulnerable, totally defenseless state like that, there’s no way I could’ve stopped you. That was probably the most terrifying thing about it. I was completely at your mercy and there was nothing I could to stop you but submit. And that’s what I did. You throw yourself off of me and I can feel you bring yourself to the water, assuming that you’re rinsing yourself off. Then, like a battle mermaid you emerge victorious from the seas. I can only feel your hand in my sweat and sand caked hair. “No…no more..” I say almost in a dream like state. My entire world has been pitch black and pain filled for the last few minuets. I start to get walked over to the water, flailing to keep up with your pace until my hands feel the water, going further out into until you let go, unable to hold my own weight up, collapsing in the waves. I slowly open my eyes, willing to trade the pain of salt water to flush the sand out of my eyes sockets, mouth and nose. After I get out about as much as I’m going to be able to, I push myself up and breach the surface, gasping for air and not feeling that gritty sandy feeling for the first time. I just look up at you. Naked. Dominant. A battle goddess in her victory. And I don’t have a thing to say.

I wait patiently, standing over you in the sea as I watch through the waves as your bring yourself back around, cleansing the sand from your eyes and mouth. You’re under there for longer than I expected, and when you burst free, you’re gasping for air, taking long, deep breathes as you regain your senses. Not once do my eyes leave you though, watching, mesmerised in the moment, not by you per-say, although still I can admire your beauty… but mesmerised by the ordeal we just shared. I’m so sore, and shaken, my knees are knocking, trembling even. My hands shaking, and my eyes are on the brink of welling over still. That’s when we make eye contact once more. There is an unspoken silence between us momentarily, the waves crashing against our thighs as we just watch one another, unsure. “Fuck you Sophia…” I mumble gently, before grabbing you by the shoulders, and pulling you into me. Our bodies come together once more, and I don’t know whether its exhaustion, pain, fear… or what, but I break down in tears, my arms wrapped around you tightly in an out of place warm embrace. “fuck you fuck you fuck you” I mutter, softly, without malice, as we stand in the ocean, two basically broken women, embracing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, this fight has been one of my all-time favorites since joining FCF, and Sophia already a close friend and bitter rival! I can not wait for the rematch!

Offline Sophiarocksyourworld

• Kickin' ass and takin' names
Yay! Go Emilia! I love it when my girlfriend wins a match. I am the only Sophia allowed on THAT private island thankyou very much second-rate Sophia! Maybe we will loan you a small row boat to make your way back. I mean, it has a SMALL leak, but I am sure you can bail as you row right!

Don't worry Emilia, I will help wash the sand off,properly and if she washes up on our beach again I will deal with her!

*Just teasing of course, you were awesome Sophia.. And Emilia, I expect nothing less than your awesomeness. It was a great ending as well, a great read for a Sunday afternoon.*

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

An incredible piece of writing!!  Thank you both for sharing it with us :)