News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MMA Jane vs TaekwonGirl - Memorial Day Fight, Marines vs Army

• 13 Replies

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
Hats off to Jane for sticking with me for around a week until we got this fight written. She's amazing (as you'll see) and was a fantastic partner to write with.

We decided to do an Army vs Marines fight, and I thought it would be cool to post it for the Memorial Day weekend.

Disclaimer #1: Neither of us has ever been in the military. This was all for fun, so please excuse any misplaced terms.

Disclaimer #2: There's a LOT of dirty fighting and low blows in this. If that sort of thing is not your cup of tea, run now!

With that out of the way, here we go. Hope you enjoy!

Setting: 8x8 pit, 3 feet deep, lined around the perimeter with sand bags
Jane: Marines
TaekwonGirl: Army

TaekwonGirl
It feels like it's been months since we've seen action, and being cooped up with all these other branches is starting to grate on all of our nerves, especially since it's only the female troops, and we all know how bitchy THAT can get. In order to let off some steam, the branches have decided to hold a little contest, and I've been chosen to represent the Army. Heading over toward the pit we've dug, I pause to be debriefed by my corporal, and we discuss what's been set up. Slowly, I peel my camos off, along with my captain's pins, leaving them in a pile on the ground. I'm left in a camo sports bra and a tiny pair of camo spandex shorts that leave a few inches of my ass exposed we well as leaving other goods rather pronounced. A few of my enlisted girls can't help but eyeing me, only to look away when caught.

MMA.Jane
What a year... this was supposed to be a busy, interesting tour, but after twelve weeks at sea cooped up in a tiny bunk with the squids, we've just spent eight weeks later in this makeshift base, and the whole platoon's losing their damned minds. Join the Marines, they said... see the world, they said. Yeah, sure, except the world turned out to be a line of shacks in the middle of the goddamned jungle. Thank goodness some of the more enterprising women put their heads together, I think as I return an enlisted woman's sharp salute, walking out of my quarters. I smirk as the girl does a double-take, seeing me not just out of uniform, but in a skimpy olive drab and gold-trimmed sports bra and and tight, spandex booty shorts that leave very little to the imagination. I smirk as I adjust the taut spandex top, then pull the waistband of the tiny shorts to set the gossamer fabric just right. Already lightly stretched, I'm ready to go as I step into the Big Tent, smirking at the waiting gaggle of fellow soldiers as I snap off a sharp salute.

TaekwonGirl
Hearing some mumbling, I turn my head and glance over. "I'm fighting her?" I ask one of my staff. "Yeah, that's her, cap". My eyes do a once over, and I turn back to my girls. "She a little thick. No problem though." I state confidently. With my boots already off, I reach back and secure my hair in a pony tail, then make my way over to the makeshift pit. At around 3 feet deep, and lined with sandbags, it's enough to hold us in, and at not much more than 8 feet square, it should guarantee fast-paced action. Giving the tape on my fists and wrists one last check, I hop over the bags and into the ring. "Alright, let's show these ladies what the Army is all about!"

MMA.Jane
I tug my heavy boots off and toss them aside. "Break a leg, Jane," one of my squadmates, Fiona, quips, patting my on the shoulder as I cast my gaze to the ring, spotting you hop in. "I'll make sure it's hers. That's their captain?" I whisper with a coy grin. "She's a little... slim for me, don't you think?" Fiona chuckles, then gets a bit more serious. "Hehe, yeah, that's her. Watch out, though. Scuttlebutt says she's more dangerous than she looks, and she fights real dirty! Even compared to you." I give Fiona a wry grin at the irony of the warning, pulling my white wraps tight. "Well, let the dirtier bitch win," I purr with a wink, striding towards the pit and hopping in with an athletic bounce, my DDs heaving in the stretchy spandex top as I land. "Alright ladies," the officer totally-not-in-charge calls out. "You know the rules, an hing goes, fight until your opponent quits or stops defending herself. Best of three rounds wins! Any questions?"

TaekwonGirl
By now I'm leaning casually back against one of the sandbags lining the pit, my elbows propped up on either side of me, and my ankles crossed. My eyes follow my opponent, watching those big heavy twins bounce as she enters. "Won't be the only time they bounce" I mutter, mostly to myself, before hearing the announcement and the rules. "tsk tsk, SO restrictive" I proclaim, finally pushing off of the sandbags with my half-bare hind quarters. My arms drop, and I shake them out, rolling my head around to loosen up. "Yeah! I have a question! Who's going to carry THAT out of the pit once I'm done with it?" pointing across the small square. "Because lifting all that weight is below my pay scale!" I enjoy the chuckles from my side as I focus across the pit, my taped fists rising in front of me. "Ok, Jugs.... Let's get this on" 

MMA.Jane
I smirk as you push off the barricade, giving my blonde mane a toss as I raise my taped fists. "Don't worry, you won't have to lift an hing for a while after they scrape you off the bottom of this pit. You gonna run your mouth more, or you gonna fight?" I square up in my fighting stance, feet shoulder width apart, right foot back and angled 45 degrees out, left foot pointing right at you. I keep my weight even and planted, knees lightly bent, ready to spring as my eyes drift down your body, lingering at your slender arms and sleek, but toned thighs, and lightly rippled abs. As you step into your fighting stance, I can't help but notice the plump, juicy bulge between your thighs, protruding pointily down. "Now there's a target," I think, licking my lips as I spring forwards, testing your distance and feinting a jab.

TaekwonGirl
My eyes narrow as you make your rather clumsy remark, my feet shifting in the dirt, also left foot forward even though I'm a lefty, my stance a little looser and less formal than yours. Your remark about my anatomy causes an arch of my brow, and I lean to the side in reaction of your jab feign. "I wouldn't talk, considering that tennis ball you're carrying around in those shorts of yours." Hopping forward, I lift my left foot, then STOMP it down hard on your left instep, trying to both distract you, and to pin your foot down so the jab that I fire has a better chance of finding its intended target - your loud, bitchy mouth! 

MMA.Jane
My eyes narrow as I realize I'd said it out loud, and I'm suddenly extremely aware of how the plump bulge between my thighs strains against the taut fabric of my shorts, and feel a flash of vulnerability. I already knew you were a dirty fighter, but hearing you specifically call out my most vulnerable area still sends a brief pang of panic through my core. I spot your foot move and pull my lead foot sharply back, yanking it out of the way. As my eyes dash back up, I spot your jab too late. My hand moves up to block, but all I can do is turn my cheek before your fist plows into my face with a loud clack of taped-bone on bone. I reel as my head snaps back, and I hop back to bring my body under me, staring daggers at you as I try to ignore the throbbing on my cheek, stepping forwards into a quick jab high, then a harder hook to the body.

TaekwonGirl
My taped fist draws first blood, and I feel a bit of elation about that. Maybe this'll be an easy win, I ponder to myself.  You reset after the stiff jab and so do I, and with a quick twisting lean, I manage to avoid your follow-up jab, but not your body shot, which digs into my ribs just below and outside of my left breast. My body arches and I grit my teeth as I groan from the pain of the blow, my ribs feeling like they're clattering against each other like a set of wind chimes as the pain spiders through me. My left hand pumps a quick jab out, which I aim into your sports bra, trying to pump a quick shot into your right globe before I shuffle back, sucking a pained breath past my teeth. 

MMA.Jane
My fist slams into your ribs with a solid, reverberating pop, sending satisfying shockwaves pulsing up my arm right up to the shoulder. As you retreat from the blow, I push my momentum forwards, twisting my right side in and launching my right foot off the ground, raising my heel to my buttcheek as I spear my knee forwards, aiming for your navel! "Chssssh-ARGH!" I howl as you throw a jab out mid-retreat, and the momentum of my strike propels my right breast right into your oncoming fist, right at the nipple! Your fist squashes my soft DD right at nipple level, right down to my ribs, and whether my knee connects or not, I stumble back, cradling my breast in my right palm for a second, sharp waves of pain pulsing angrily.

TaekwonGirl
My tricep tightens as my jab shoots out, and my taped knuckles feel the embrace of your large, heavy breast, the lumpy gland crushing from the force of the blow with your momentum added to it. That heavy mam bulges from the compression, forcing your creamy breast top to be forced even more from the top of your sports bra. Fortunately, the sheer size of your breasts - as well as the thickness of the crushed gland - is added to the length of my arm, stopping your advance just shy of optimal kneeing distance, your thigh shooting up in the space between us before dropping down. But as it drops down, I plant my right foot, then snap my leading left foot up. It's not the hardest kick, more of a quick, opportunistic one that snaps from the knee, by I aim my instep at that perfectly presented target that literally bulges invitingly from your skin tight shorts. 

MMA.Jane
"Unff... bit-," I hiss as I hold my aching breast, just barely recovering my stance as I spot your right foot snapping upwards, cutting myself short with a sharply inhaled gasp of panic as I realize what you're aiming for! I shoot my hips backwards, left hand dropping down to ward off the incoming blow as I launch myself backwards, my plump, mostly exposed derriere thumping heavily against the sandbags! The dirty attempt drew a loud "ooooh" from the ladies watching, every one of whom knows exactly what you were trying to do, followed by a scattered few chuckles at the violence of my reaction to it. Off balance, I scramble to the side, throwing a quick low kick at thigh-level to buy time.

TaekwonGirl
My kick falls short, my foot batted down by your hand, and while the miss annoys me, as I was looking forward to watching that smug look get washed from your face by a wave of pain, I still smirk, your reaction to the attempt amusing me. My knee pops up in reaction to your retaliatory kick, shin blocking it in mid-air. Turning to follow you, I throw a taunt, trying to get under your skin. "Should have left the softball at home. Never know when someone'll take a bat to it!" Inching in, I pop my left foot up again, threatening that spot as I feign a kick, but instead I step across my centerline with that foot, pivoting on it as I rotate my body, then firing my right foot straight back, glancing over my right shoulder as I target your lower belly with a spinning back kick, my bare heel headed toward your sub-navel area like a battering ram headed for a flimsy wooden gate. 

MMA.Jane
A sharp bolt of pain spikes up my spine as shin clacks hard against shin. It's a pain I'm very accustomed to, but conditioning only dulls it so much. I set my teeth in a grimace as I sideslip left, recovering my fighting stance, but your taunt sends an urgent throb through my still tingling sex. I expected dirty fighting, but having someone so keen on targeting my most vulnerable area is getting in my head something fierce! I see your foot bounce on the spot, and my heart leaps again as I back up for space, eyes widening as you pivot on the spot. I drop my knees as you twist and chamber the back kick, realizing I can't get out of range, and instead bring my arms in front of my, forearms horizontal, one on top of the other, trying to eat the kick on my firm mid-belly and catch it! I grunt as your entire foot thumps in, smacking flush against my midriff, jerking my body back hard and sending a light spray of sweat in every direction. I grunt, trying to clamp my arms around your heel before you can pull it back!

TaekwonGirl
Pivoting around, I slam that kick back with everything I've got, and I feel it hammer into that middle of yours, right before you try to clamp down onto my foot. Jerking back on my foot and pointing my toes as I do, I just manage to pull it free, but the attempt upsets my balance, and I stumble forward a step before going down, eating dirt as my palms and chest take the brunt of the landing. Shaking my head and blinking to get some dirt out of my eyes, I hear cheers from the crowd, and I try to roll onto my left side, worried about getting kicked or stomped while I'm down. 

MMA.Jane
I groan as your foot smashes into me a lot harder than I was expecting, the blow knocking most of the breath right out of me as I hunch around your intruding foot. My fingers grope for your ankle and briefly get a grip, but you yank it violently out of my grasp just before I can lock it down. My eyes narrow as you stumble forwards and land hard on your knees, my gaze locking onto the full, juicy bulge between your parted thighs... your camo shorts pull up and into your slit, the gossamer skintight fabric highlighting every curve and fold. I step forwards, pushing off the sandbags and snapping a quick kick out with my right, hoping to pop my instep up into that inviting peach before you can roll off to the side!

TaekwonGirl
I can't feel the thudding of your footsteps in the dirt, because the soft earth absorbs them well. Just as I start to roll... THWACK! Your instep slams into the spot where my thigh and groin meet, my box tingling from the grazing blow. "UHHHH!" I grunt, my troops reacting with a terrified gasp. Rolling to my left side, my left hand darts down between my legs, and I scowl up at you, brow furrowed in anger and frustration. My inner thigh stings, the area of impact turning red, but the graze against my mound is what really has my attention. "Fucking wannabe squid!" I snap, my heels pushing into the dirt as I try to crab-crawl back, my back finally hitting sandbags as I try to slide against them and up to my feet. 

MMA.Jane
A wicked grin tugs at my lips as my instep slips between your thighs mid-roll. Putting you down with a square kick to the mound would have been just delicious right now, especially after you threatened mine, but watching your left hand  shoot down to protect your sex is so very satisfying nonetheless. "Next time I won't miss," I hiss with a smirk, brushing aside the jibe as I watch you skedaddle backwards. I stomp my right foot down and launch forwards, thrusting my left knee towards the sandbag wall as you try to crawl up it, trying to spear you hard in the right breast!

TaekwonGirl
I'm halfway up the sandbags when you launch yourself toward me, and all I can do is let myself drop, my body sliding down as my mostly bare back skids against the coarse fabric of the bag, rolling the strap of my sports bra from the friction. My half-bare ass hits the dirt just about when your knee slams into the bag above my right shoulder with an audible thud, sliding against my right ear as it passes. At this point, your bulging, spandex-clad vulva is just inches from my face, and with a tightly balled left fist I fire my hardest uppercut aimed directly into the center of it, my knuckles perpendicular to the center seam that rides ever so slightly up between your soft, velvety petals. My right arm shoots up as I try to grab your left thigh and pull your shin down against my shoulder in an attempt to trap it there the best I can. But my eyes are fixed on that plump peach that my left streaks toward like a piston. 

MMA.Jane
I see the brief window of opportunity open as you scramble backwards on the dirt, your grimy knees working furiously to grind your back up the sandbags, and launch myself forwards! My left heel smacks my buttcheek as I launch it forwards, but at the last second you drop out of sight and my knee spikes hard into the crevice between two sandbags, full gams jiggling as it wedges in tight. I struggle to keep my balance and try to crunch forwards to get my hands onto the sandbag wall, blonde curtains hanging down my front and tickling my bosom, but just as my hands grasp the rough canvas sandbags, your right arm slides up and over my folded left leg, cinching it tight, my gaze shoots down to find you kneeling between my forced-apart thighs and staring directly at the full bulge in my shorts, and my blood runs cold. "NO!" I shout, drawing my right hand down to protectively cup my sex, but it's far too late... your fist rockets up into the target my skintight olive drab shorts have painted so perfectly for you! I toss my head back, my mane fanning high to slap against my shoulders and arching spine, left hand sliding down the sandbags as it rushes south to join my right, and HOWL! "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

"OOOOOOOH!" the onlookers howl as your knuckles blasted upwards, burying themselves into my lush vulva, crushing the soft tender tissue to stop with a hard smack against my pubic bone, my entire body jerking from the impact. My hands shoot south to tightly wrap around my sex, two overlaid clamshells, with my thumbs hooked firmly into the creases of my thick, jiggling thighs. I wilt forwards at the waist, and it's like the agony has instantly robbed me of any control over my muscles, teetering and held up only by my wedged in knee. My forehead presses into the sandbag wall as my soft breasts squash against your forehead.

TaekwonGirl
There's a spit second when the image of your bulging, crushed box freezes in my mind - the outward-forced outer mons, the hot, full petals flattened against bone, the visible bump of your clit pressing forward against the thin fabric after its momentary, sudden, paralyzing compression. The scent of your sweaty, trembling, now crippled body hunching forward against me fills my nostrils, and I can hear your ragged, agonized gasps of breath. I can hear the reaction of the crowd, and it stokes my already pretty swollen ego, and I can't help but gloat. "How did that one feel, Jugs? Not coming back from that one, are you?" My tongue glides over my salty, soiled lips, as my left hand slides up in front of you. With a lean of my head forward against your breasts, I tilt your body enough to allow a gap in front of you, and here, out of the sight of everyone, I stab a flat, rigid spear of a hand directly into your throat, my fingertips aimed to penetrate the soft flesh surrounding your larynx and cur off your air supply. "You're done, Jugs" I hiss.

MMA.Jane
"Oooooohhhohhh," I moan, my fingers kneading and tenderly squeezing my plump lovebulge, desperate to quell the throbbing consuming my sex. Anyone who can see my face immediately knows just how much agony I'm in, and for those behind, a clear view of my hands clutching the soft bulge framed between my plump, rounded cheeks paints no less vivid a picture.  My groin throbs, my stomach churns, and fighting back is the last thing on my mind. You press your forehead against my chest, parting my dangling twins to push against my breastbone. "Ohhhh-URK!" I grunt as you sneak a blow right into my throat! I gag, desperate for breath, but there's not a thing I can do to defend myself. Just as your hand writhdraws, Fiona slides in close, kneeling at the sandbags in front of me. "Jane, you still in this? Jane!"

TaekwonGirl
My throat strike cuts off your air, and also prevents you from replying, so I take the liberty myself. "Oh, she's still in this alright. She's in this right where I want her." My right arm finally releasing your left leg, I drop it to my side, then reach up between us, my left hand dropping to your sore right breast after the strike, my right one reaching up to your left one. My hands cup both jugs, gently at first, before slowly closing, squeezing, then crushing both of them, the sensitive glands at the mercy of my merciless grip. Using your breasts to grip and control you, I push my right foot back against the bag behind me as I push against your left breast and pull your right one so that we roll against the bags, putting YOUR back against them now. As soon as we're reversed, I stare straight into your eyes, and with a satisfied taunt, I yell "GO ARMY!" before SLAMMING a knee straight into your sore box, ignoring the fact that your hands are probably still there, then firing a second brutal knee into it.

MMA.Jane
I moan softly, still just a puddle of agony as your fingers gently grasp my full breasts. I slide forwards as my standing leg quivers and starts to wilt, putting more weight on my forehead... then you squeeze! My lips part wide, and I wheeze a desperate, mostly silent scream as I grind my forehead against the sandbag wall, my whole body quaking as I continue to clutch my throbbing vulva tight. I stare at you in terror as you force me upright and twist me around on the spot, shaking my head from side to side, but utterly paralyzed by the agony up top and down below! "Captain, she's not fighting back!" Fiona hisses as she leans forwards on the sandbags. I stare into your eyes, thighs splayed wide as you lean me backwards over the sandbags. "AHHHH!" I scream, finally finding my voice as your knee pumps hard into my aching sex, and even though my hands are in the way, the impact reverberates through my hypersensitized mound and sends renewed pulses of pain rushing deep into my body! "CAPTAIN, ROUND'S OVER!" Fiona shouts, moving to climb over the sandbag wall. "UNNNGHH!" I howl as your second knee thuds home, delirious with pain!

TaekwonGirl
Rolling you over by those two generous mams, I manage to pound two fairly stiff knees into the back of your hands as you clutch yourself. No sooner do I land the second one then I feel my scalp burn, and I'm pulled off of you by the hair, and then left arm, but a slender brunette. "HEY! GET THE FUCK OFF!" I yell, jerking my arm away. I stumble a few steps on the soft dirt before turning back and seeing one of your people in the ring. My eye fix on her name tag. "FIONA??? Your name is actually FIONA? How the fuck did you make it through basic with a name like Fiona... I mean, without getting your ass kicked." Shaking my head, I wipe some dirt from my face, then point. "Ladies! Your 'ref', Fiona! Savior of Marines who are getting their asses kicked. Give her a hand!"  I take a quick lap of the pit, then turn back to the two of you. "She might be done, FEEE OWN UH" I taunt, emphasizing each syllable of her name. Finally, I lean back against the sandbags, grabbing a bottle of Fireball from a fellow soldier and take a swing.

MMA.Jane
"Hnnghh," I rasp in agony, still struggling to breathe as my knees wilt under me, sagging back against the sandbag wall. My twins sear as you squeeze them tight and press them back to my chest, deep spidering creases forming in the sweat-stained olive drab spandex of my sports bra where your fingertips dig into the tender flesh, but I can barely feel it over the all-consuming throbbing of my sex! My head tips back as I glance upside down at a line of onlooking fellow jarheads, some looking on in ashen-faced concern, and others outright livid, just itching to jump in themselves. Finally, the pressure releases. I don't know what dragged you off me, and honestly don't care right at this second as my sweat-slicked back scrapes down the sandbag wall, the hem of my sports bra catching and rolling slightly as I collapse, then fold forwards like a wet rag, my thighs doubling onto my ankles, and my torso folding over to triple on top as my forehead presses into the dirt, derriere slightly raised, and a fair few onlookers faces flush as they're treated to a full view of my hands fully clutching my mound. Fiona squares up to you, getting right over you with a severe stare, the kind you reserve for people you're ready to hurl off a tenth story balcony. "There are rules, dog face! Round's over when your opponent can't defend herself! It's a contest, not a beatdown!" Fiona hisses, turning back towards me. "She ain't done yet, and you're gonna get what's coming to you."

TaekwonGirl
I swig through Fiona's barking, and I shake my head and look back, joking with my group. Finally, the rant ends, and I let out a laugh. "Hey, FIONA! I got news for you. She couldn't defend herself as soon as sue jumped in! How was I supposed to know the difference?"  My fellow soldiers all belly laugh, and I smirk as I soak it in. "But hey! She's not done yet! I guess I'd better be afraid! She might hit my fist with her face again. Or smash my foot with that grapefruit of a muff she's sporting!" More laughs, and I press each fist into the opposite palm, cracking my knuckles. "I dunno, the way she's holding it, maybe it's a hand warmer by now. HEY! Jarhead? Is that a hand warmer you're holding down there? No foreign objects in the pit! HAHAAH!" The laughs continue, and I shake my arms to keep lose, looking forward to more action. "Hey, FIONA! Get her ass up. I wanna put her the fuck down again!" 

MMA.Jane
Fiona stares you up and down, seemingly not even hearing the chorus of insults. "You better hope she knows the difference in a moment, or you'll be sucking down liquidized MREs with a straw. I wouldn't count on that playground crew to bail you out," she hisses, barely suppressed lividity flaring behind her eyes. I'm only barely aware of what's going on around me, and it's a few moments before the pain dulls to the point that I can crawl over to the wall and haul myself back up. Dirt stains my right cheek and forehead, turning the tips of my blonde locks various shades of brown as I prop myself against the barrier on one quivering arm, the other clasping tight between my thighs. I slowly straighten up, rubbing my neck, looking up at the stone silent crowd of marines. A woman in the front row, a smaller but fiery lieutenant, stares me right in the eye. "Marines never quit!" she shouts. "OORAH!" the crowd responds, not quite in unison. I exhale once, steeling my will, then turn back around, raising my fists. "I don't need help getting my ass up, or putting yours down," I hiss, and Fiona steps back with a nod, clambering out over the sandbag wall. "Let's go, army brat."

TaekwonGirl
It does take a while for you to pry yourself up, but surprisingly, you finally do. "Alright" I call back to my girls. "Time to drop the jar one more time. Maybe this time it'll finally shatter." Pushing off of the sandbags, I roll my head, my fists coming up in front of me. Taking a quick glance down at your shorts, I smirk. "Hey, that's quite a shiner! Is that what you call a bruised pussy? Maybe in your case, and oozer would be more fitting." Moving in, I cut to my right in a wide arc, tightening it with each step. "Don't worry, Jugs" I taunt, pausing for a moment. "I promise to make it quick" As I speak, I slowly wiggle my toes on my left foot, getting them under the surface of the dirt. "You'll be back in time for chow, unless you end up in the infirmary." Suddenly, I whip my left foot up, flinging a heap of dirt straight up at your face, then leap in, air blasting out past my lips as I fire a quick left jab aimed at those dirt-covered lips, then following it up with a right cross, trying to shoot it through the gap between us and pound my knuckles into the inside curve of that left globe.

MMA.Jane
I set my jaw, pupils dilating as I stare at, through, and all around you, taking your entire frame in at once, and monitoring every twitch of movement. I circle right as well, my groin throbbing slightly with each sideways step, weight even between my feet as I pivot on the balls of my feet, leaving small divots in the dirt. You've already proven a consummately dirty fighter, and as you dig your left foot into the dirt, I keep my expression neutral, suppressing a glimmer of a smile. At this point, I'd expected nothing less. As soon as your thigh twitches, I cut hard to the right, moving diagonally towards you and pivoting in a single hop. The clod of dirt flies right by my face and over the sandbag wall to patter against the crowd just as my right foot thuds into the dirt floor, slamming down and digging in. Between the dirt kick and the jab, I don't expect you to have your balance together, and your jab whizzes by my left cheek, just brushing my flowing blonde mane as I torque my hips to the left for a right roundhouse kick. My toes dig into the dirt, then leap off, shin furling and unfolding in a hard roundhouse kick aimed for the back of your standing thigh. "TssCHA!"

TaekwonGirl
MY jab whistles through the air, missing your face by the narrowest of margins, and the momentum from the big lunge forward carries me past you a step. my left foot slamming down into the dirt. Before I can reaction, you spin around and kick the back of my left leg, folding that knee and dropping me to it as it digs into the dirt beneath me, my right leg still trailing behind me as I go down. "Fuck!" I yell. "Slippery bitch!" The crowd starts to yell as I press both hands to the dirt, trying to push myself back up while shooting a glance to my left in your direction.

MMA.Jane
That'll slow her bounce some, I think as my shin finds its mark, sinking hard into the midpoint of your hamstring and pressing right through to the bone with a moist, satisfying THWACK. You drop to your knees, and I yank my right foot down just short of your calf just as your palms hit the dirt, reversing my stance so my left foot's back.  "HsssCHA!" I hiss, swinging my right arm down across my chest to get me pivoting the other way, hurling my left foot forwards in a fast snap kick, aiming right behind your outstretched arm to pummel your dangling left breast, trying to crush your tender melon flush into your ribs and send you rolling!

TaekwonGirl
My teeth clenched, tasting some dirt and feeling the grit of it between my teeth, I start to push up, but I just can't rise fast enough. Your foot slaps up, your instep pancaking my firm B cup against my ribcage, the nipple instantly stiffening from the sudden sear of pain. "Awwwwwww!" I belt out, the force of the kick flipping me over and onto my back. My lips curling, I immediately cross my arms across the green camo sports bra, cradling both my aching girl, and protectively the unkicked one, my knees bent as I push my heels into the dirt and arch my back a bit, my long, lean legs flexing, my tiny shorts riding up a bit to expose the my hips and the sides of my ass. The sharp pain in my chest rolls into a dull throb, and an anguished groan leaves my lips.

MMA.Jane
My instep smacks with a resounding pop against your breast, then a thud as it plows right through to your ribs, sending you rolling onto your back. "That's it? Two kicks and you're squirming in the dirt?" I taunt, smirking despite the throbbing still wracking my body as I wipe some of the dirt off my forehead and cheek, leaving a long, grimy smear down my jawline, then pulling a few stray strands of stained blonde locks back behind my ear. "Get back up, grunt! You're not outta this yet!" I reach down for your hair with dirt-covered hands, trying to yank you to your feet and hurl you towards the sandbag wall.

TaekwonGirl
Your form looms over me as you reach down, my scalp again burning from a tight grip on my hair - this time yours. Getting jerked up to my feet, my balance shifts forward as my lean, 120 lb frame is sent across the pit, my feet pedaling beneath me, desperate to keep me upright until with a dull thud I run chest and palms first into the sand bags lining the pit. Quickly, I shoot a glance over my right shoulder as I slowly try to push, rolling my self to my left against the bags as I try to turn myself to face you. The others are shouting frantically, some for you, some for me, but all desperate for action. My hazel eyes glare past my dirt soiled brow as a dirty bead of sweat trails down my temple to my cheek and off my jaw. 

MMA.Jane
"Not running your mouth so much. What's wrong, bones? Still chewing dirt?" I taunt as you slowly whirl over to your left, dirt caked across your forehead. My first instinct is to charge in, but the memory of how that went last time still rings sharply, and I advance in two quick steps, holding my stance steady. I stare up and down your body as your back thuds against the sandbag wall, slender legs stained brown with grime, still holding your no doubt aching left breast. As I close into range, I'm wary of more dirty tactics... hurled dirt, a groping rake across the eyes, a sneaky kick between the thighs... your back is literally against the wall, and that's when a fighter whose trademark is underhanded tactics is most dangerous. I'm not above using everything at my disposal and attacking every target, but you take it to another level. Once bitten, and all. Just as I close to range, I cut left, pivoting on the spot to try to hammer my white-taped knuckles across your chin with a stiff jab, looking to follow up with a hooking right uppercut to the center of your midriff, then twist the other way for a left hook across your jiggling twins!

TaekwonGirl
Getting turned around after hitting the bags, I find you in close proximity. With no space to retreat, I'm forced to defend, and I get my arms up just as your left slices across, catching it with a thunk on my right forearm. My arm being up partially blocks my view from that side, and that allows your hook to dig right in to the grime covered flesh of my upper and, forcing a belch of air from my lips. "NNNNGGGHH!" My body lurching forward, my arms drop for a split-second post-blow, and your left carves across, hammering the outside of my right breast and slamming it into my left one. My mouth hangs open as the surge of pain stuns my breathing, and I slide along the filthy bags to my left, almost losing my footing as I stumble, my chest on fire and nips rock hard from the pain and tenting my camo top. "F...fuck...." I grunt, trying to keep my guard up as I desperately resist the overwhelming urge to cradle my aching girls. 

MMA.Jane
Shockwaves echo up my arm as my first blow bounces hard against your guard, sending a brief spike of pain through my forearm. As your guard falls to pieces, my left fist spears through, sneaking in underneath to hook hard into your your right breast! Soft flesh distorts and strains against the spandex of your top, and I barely feel the impact as my fist lances through to your left breast, your tight sports bra quivering like jello in the wake of the blow. You stagger away from me as your jaw and guard drops, and I can see that you're desperate to cradle them for whatever little comfort that would provide. I stare right at those firming, tenting nipples as you slide away along the sandbags and extend my right arm out, straight at the elbow and fingers, thumb curled down and tight to the bottom of my index finger, hardening my hand into a solid, sharp axehead. I reach over with my left arm, sliding it under your triceps and try to drag your elbows up to lean you back over the bags, then twist my body hard towards you, looking to swing my straight arm right across the sharp points poking through your taut sports bra!

TaekwonGirl
Trying to slide away, my retreat is suddenly stopped as you manage to hook my right arm and tug me back, lifting my arm as I'm pushed back against the bags. Desperately, I try to tug my right arm free, but that sword like chop hammers right across my nipple line, adding to the swelling and throbbing of the previous blows. "NNNNNNNH!" I groan, teeth mashed together, eyes welling up. A few of my girls wince as I have no choice but to tend to my twins, my hands snapping in instantly as I literally cradle each one, cupping a breast with each hand. Both globes throb as my pulse pounds within them, my hands gently cupping them from below as I lean back against the sandbags, blinking some grimy tears away as I struggle to take air into my lungs. 

MMA.Jane
As my arm whizzes through the air towards its now fully exposed and clearly marked targets, a smirk cracks my full lips for real, for the first time all round. The blow smashes into you and through you, impacting dead center on your plump globes, smashing your hard nipples in, then parting the tender flesh on either side of my hand and forearm as its thumps into your ribs. Your twins pop back into form with a perky bounce as my arm withdraws, but that groan and the way you immediately succumb and cradle your aching orbs shows just how much damage was done. My eyes rove down as you arch back over the sandbags, your firm abs stretching beneath the taut skin of your bare belly, trickles of sweat sliding down seemingly in slow motion as the waistband of your shorts draws down and pulls away just a bit. Quickly resetting, I try to pop a quick hooking punch low into the right side your receding waistband, hoping to double you back forwards, then try to grab an elbow and handful of hair and HURL you the eight feet across to the opposite bank of sandbags!

TaekwonGirl
My chest absolutely on fire, struggling to take in air, I'm wide open for your next shot, and your fist digs in right along my waistband, shifting some "items" that don't like shifting. "NNNGAWWW!" I bellow, my body lurching forward from the brutal low blow, my legs wobbling as I struggle to keep upright, but failing. The usual burn in my scalp barely registers, and I find myself half stumbling and half running as I'm flung across the small  ring, slamming with a thumping cloud of dirt and dust as I hit the sandbags chest-first. An agonized grown leaves my throat as I dig my fingers into the bags, my half bare ass exposed from behind, spattered with pocks of dirt and grime. My midsection knots up in reaction to that last punch, and a slight tinge of nausea drains a bit more of my energy, the screams of the crowd dulling as if my head were inside of a metal can.

MMA.Jane
With your abs pulled slack, there's little to resist my fist as it plunges into your lower belly, and you're putty in my hands as I send you practically flying right across the pit. You hit the sandbags hard, and I wonder if the impact crushed your hypersensitized twins again. I give my blonde mane a toss and stride towards you, deliberately and glowing with confidence, and my gaze drifts to your once-pale cheeks and your skimpy, dirt-stained shorts (if what either of us is wearing could even be called shorts) as you claw for purchase and try to clamber to something of a stand, still doubled over from the nauseating ache of that low punch... then down just a little further. I stare, practically study the prominent V-shaped bulge protruding down between your parted thighs, beneath your cheeks and, with your hips bent forwards, pointing right at my feet. The gossamer, stretchy fabric of your shorts does little to hide the plump contours of your mound, and betray every detail... your mound, your slick, velvety folds, and that small pearl nestled at their peak, currently pointing straight down. Fiona, standing ringside with crossed arms and a satisfied grin, can't suppress a smirk. "Couldn't have set herself up better if she'd tried,' she mutters, just barely loud enough for me to hear as I cross the center, giving me a glimmer of a smirk.

I work out the distance and try to align my stride to make the attack as smooth as possible for the crowd... if this works, it'll be a hell of a statement! My heart skips a beat as I make the last, calculated step forwards with my left foot as I close in to distance, and in a single swift motion, I draw my arms down and back and hurl my right instep forwards and upwards, drawing my upper body backwards, crunching my firm abs hard, and hoping to send a swinging front kick skimming up between those parted thighs to crush the softness in between with the hard arch of my foot, aiming the peak of my instep right at your clit!

TaekwonGirl
In bad shape and clawing at those fucking sandbags, I'm deaf to the frantic warnings of the women on my side. Taking a few short breaths of air, then swallowing, I start to push myself upright. "Get back into this, dammit! NOW!" I command myself. But I'm totally unaware of the hundred plus pounds of doom marching up behind me. Just as I start to right myself, that foot slices straight up, passing between my knees, then gliding past the toned and slightly flexed insides of my thighs, passing the hollows of my inner thighs that lead into the spot where my thighs and torso meet, until finally your instep meets spandex-clad flesh, and violently. Slamming firmly against the tender plum of my vulva, forcing my tightly folded petals apart and outward, the brutal compression sends a shockwave straight up my cervix and reverberates through my lower organs. The natural curve of your foot conforms to the curve of my womanhood, mashing my sensitive button flat against my pubic bone - the cataclysmic blow that erases any possible reprisal. The Army side falls instantly silent as my body bolts upright, your foot wedged firmly between now rigidly flexed thighs, my eyes bulging for a moment, then rolling back into my head as my entire body suddenly goes slack, crumpling into its own footprint as I drop to the dirt, then flopping clumsily onto my left side, hands sliding between those now slack thighs as I my mouth drops open, but is unable to scream.  A moment goes by before your side erupts in a loud cheer, my side still standing in stunned silence, wondering if I'll be able to continue. 

MMA.Jane
I know the shot's hitting its mark the second it crosses your knees, and a fraction of a second later, with a wet THOCK that sends sprays of grimy sweat in every direction, misting the air around your upwards-jerking tush, hard bone collides with your softest flesh, crushing your plump vulva right up against your pubic bone. The dead weight of your limp and collapsing form bears down on my foot before I can even withdraw the kick, and I take a step back, watching closely as you slump towards the dirt. I can't see your face, but I can see the rows of dog faces behind you, outside the ring, staring in disbelieving horror, and that's enough to tell me you're out of commission. I stand outwardly relaxed, but with my heart still thumping a rocking drumbeat against my sternum, as you collapse to your side. I stand tall with my thighs confidently parted, sweeping my blonde mane back over my shoulders and lightly licking my lips with the very tip of my tongue as I rest my hands on my hips and watch you curl up at my feet, hands between your thighs and jaw slack. The crowd behind me erupts in cheers, and I bask in the glow for a second before raising a fist, the hubbub quickly quelling. "You still with us, Bones?" I purr, pushing your buttcheek hard with the tip of my toe, trying to see if you roll over onto your belly. "Or do you need a few minutes to hold your weak little pussy?"

TaekwonGirl
Effectively shut down by the well-placed kick, around 15 seconds passes before I'm able to manage a weak, "uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh" The shove at my butt causes my body to rock in the dirt, then back, but in the fetal position I remain, both hands buried firmly between my thighs, feeling that brutally kicked spot slowly swelling against my right palm, almost in rhythm with my heartbeat. A moment later, another soldier is down with me. It's Julie, and she's got her hand on my shoulder. "Cap? Hey, you gonna be ok?" But I just lay, curled up and panting, sweat now pouring off my head and dripping onto the dirt, my shorts and sports bra adhering to my skin in short order, and after another 30 seconds, I creak out a "....fuck". Julie dumps half a bottle of water onto my head, and there's some question of whether this may be over, until finally, after a few more minutes pass, I pry my right hand out from between my thighs and smack it down against the dirt. gasp "This... this isn't over" 

MMA.Jane
"I'll take that as I yes," I sneer in response to your agonized groan, shooting a teasing wink at the concerned army brat scrambling over the sandbags as I turn around. As I walk back towards the Marines side, I pause, smirking as I hook a fist into the air. It's a small celebration, but it's enough to spark bedlam as my side of the tent erupts in cheers and shouts. The adrenaline that kept me going through the round starts to fade, and as it does, sensations all throughout me sharpen back up. My heart slows, and I can feel the dull pang at the tip of my cheekbone, the ache of my abused orbs as they heave softly in the tight spandex of my top, and the persistent throbbing between my thighs... gawd it still hurts! I don't even notice as my right hand drifts south to cup and caress my mound as I close in towards Fiona, suddenly aware of myself as she grins coyly in my direction. "Bitch may be right... I think she did bruise it," I whisper, willing myself to pull my hand away. The slender brunette smirks. "Mmm, yeah, it's a little bigger than usual," she whispers, chuckling as I fix her with an annoyed stare. "Looks like you got her back better. Another of those will finish her off for sure... assuming she gets up from that one," Fiona purrs with a dubious grin as she glances at where you're softly writhing. "Wouldn't that be fucking ironic," I purr, tenderly caressing my cameltoe as I twist to look back at you. "Live by the sword, die by the sword," Fiona smirks, turning abruptly as a Second Lieutenant, maybe twenty three years old, rushes up to her.

"Sir," she chips, snapping off a sharp salute. "Thanks," Fiona replies, grabbing something out of the trooper's hand and gently tugging her saluting arm back down. "You can leave the sirs and salutes outside this tent," she adds with a grin as she turns to me, yanking my hand aside and smacking a cold pack up between my parted thighs. "Unhh!" I gasp, hunching and jaw dropping a bit in shock and pain, my hands reflexively shooting down to clutch the firm gel-filled neoprene pad just as Fiona releases it. "Bitch!" I hiss in her chuckling face. "Huh, still sensitive! You hold onto that while I grab a drink," she smirks. "Looks like we've got plenty of time." I shift my gaze from her to the staring college grad, our eyes meeting for a good ten seconds. "And what the fuck are you looking at?" I huff, making her startle on the spot. "Sir, sorry, sir, I-," she stammers, stopping only as I crack into a shit-eating grin. "Jesus, drop the sir sandwiches and get yourself a drink too," I chuckle, forcing a smile for a second as she scurries off to the makeshift folding-table bar, then turning back around to find another army brat dumping a bottle of water onto your face. You're still on all fours, covered in wet, streaky grime, and from the look of it, all the water in the Gulf couldn't make you feel any better. "Oi, catch!," I call out, pulling the cold pack off my numbing mound and tossing it underhand up into her chest. "Bones needs it more than me. Only slightly used!" I smirk, sitting back to rest a cheek on the sandbag wall, drinking in the delicious way you writhe.

TaekwonGirl
One hand down in the dirt, I finally pry the other one out and plant it down, eventually pushing up to all fours. Sweat drips from the tip of my nose down to the dirt below, and I glance down past my hanging breasts to check between my legs. Yep, there's swelling, and there'll probably be more, but there's a matter to settle, and I can't let my platoon down. So with a hard wince I finally push up to one knee, then the other, rising up, my hands resting on my knees (yep, way swollen) until finally I'm up. I try bouncing a bit, then crouch, gritting my teeth as I try to push through the soreness. Checking downstairs once more, I notice the swelling has caused the outer edges of my cooch to peek out past the sides of the narrow strip of spandex covering it. There's some discoloring, but I ignore it and rise back up, finally staring across at you as Julie exits the pit. I pace right, then left, trying to get loosened up, my eyes never leaving you. "Alright, let's finish this." I hiss, reaching up and giving my sore girls a gentle upward tug before bringing my fists back up. "Finish... you" I clarify. 

MMA.Jane
I relax on the sandbag wall as you work through the pain, kneeling with one hand pressing into the dirt, the other clamped around your no doubt throbbing bulge. Streaks of soaked grime trace the contours of your glutes, a good amount still smeared across the side you'd been curled up on a few moments before. The water soaked through everything, making the skintight spandex of your sports bra and shorts even more form-fitting, and your soaked once-blonde locks drape down the side of your neck, curled up in the dirt. Just as Fiona returns, you start to show signs of movement, finally tugging your hand away to kneel on all fours, revealing a dark handprint on your green camo-wrapped mound. The water got there too, it seems. I lick my lips with a wicked grin, staring at the now-translucent strip of fabric stretched tight around your now even plumper bulge, then noticing how your swollen, purplish lips overflow out the sides. "Containment breach," Fiona whispers with a sly nudge. "Meltdown imminent," I smirk, outwardly confident as I rise to my feet, but feeling extremely aware of the warning pangs wracking my body with every movement. My gaze lingers on the bruise along the back of your thigh, wondering how mobile you'll be as you slowly rise to your feet to encouraging cheers.  You turn around, eyes flashing like daggers, and I too adjust my top and waistband, raising my white-taped fists. "Talk less, fight more," I hiss back, advancing towards the center of the ring and circling right.

TaekwonGirl
Slowly lumbering toward the center of the pit, my fists raised, the grim-stained tape starting to hang raggedly off in tatters, I mirror your circling. The insides of my biceps press against the outsides of my breasts as I hold my guard protectively tight, and I plod along, matching your every step. Spitting a was of gritty saliva to the side, I stair at you through matted strands of hair, trying to take as much time as you'll give me. Things are still quite sore, and the more time I can get, the better.  With each step, my thigh muscles tense, then release, the muscle contractions shimmering up my things and into my ass, my flat tummy moving with each breath I take, my eyes focused as I concentrate. My eyes stroll down your body and back up, surveying your form, looking for any weaknesses, any chinks in the armor.  With each step, my resolve intensifies.  This bitch must go down. There is no other option.

MMA.Jane
My gaze follows your ponderous, deliberate footsteps. Even as your eyes beam murder, your tight, protective guard betrays your insecurity, and your awareness of the vulnerability I so brutally exploited just a few moments before. You've not got half the bounce you had before, and I wonder if that's a bluff. I grin slightly, trying to convey confidence, but a warning deep in my mind, somewhere primal, tells me that this is a sudden death round, and one false move, one exposed vulnerability will have a steep cost. Mid-stride, I dash a step forwards in a sudden explosion of movement, feinting a jab to clutter your vision, then hurling a low kick off my back foot, trying to sink my right shin hard into the outside of your left quad, then follow up with a quick left uppercut into the gap between your elbows, looking to squish those smooshed together twins! "Hssch-CHA!"

TaekwonGirl
Ambling along, biding my time, it's not long before your impatience grows thin, and you strike. Your taped fist flicking out causes me to twist my body away from it, to my right,  bending at the knees and hips to present my upper body edge on to you, my left arm firming up as I try to protect my head. The jab never hits, but your kick swings across, but smacks into the hamstring of my rotated left leg, rather then the outside of the thigh, causing it to buckle slightly. The slight buckle of my leg lowers my upper body, causing your uppercut to clatter against the tip of my lowered left elbow, sparing my chest. But from here, there's no idea way to counter, so I use my wound-up stance to untwist my body, whipping my left arm out and across, swiping at your face as I try to foul your vision with loose dirt from my fingertips, pivoting on my left foot before snapping a hard kick out, my grimy toes flexing back as I try to spear the ball of my foot right into the low-slung waistband of your shorts, craving the feeling of my kick sinking deep into that smooth, taut expanse of flesh that occupies the space between your pubic bone and navel.

MMA.Jane
You twist defensively, and my shin once again finds your left hamstring, and this time it puts up even less resistance as bone hammers muscle right down to bone. "ARGH!" I grunt as my knuckles,expecting the pillowy softness of your bosom, instead painfully smash into the tip of your elbow! I draw to the right, trying to circle behind you as you recover your stance just as your left flashes out, arm extending, fingers outstretched, and flecks of dirt flying right for my eyes! I twist my entire torso to the right, defensively raise my left arm, and reflexively jerk my face to the right, eyes squeezing shut to avoid being blinded. THUMP! The ball of your right foot pops hard against the left side of my belly, right above the waistband! "UNGH!" I groan, stumbling back a half step choking back a wave of nausea as the blow punches through the muscle to rattle my insides, sending a sharp pulse of pain shooting from my left ovary and echoing through my core. "Dirty bitch! Tss CHA!" I hiss, landing in a southpaw stance.  I retaliate with a quick jab aimed at your chin leading into a hard teep to your upper belly, hoping the push kick will knock you back.  Meanwhile, alarm bells are goiing off in my head... if that one had landed clean, and my torso hadn't been twisted away, it might have floored me!

TaekwonGirl
Feeling my foot sink into soft flesh, I feel a bit of relief at possibly having bought a bit more time. But no sooner do I recover my kick do I eat a taped knuckle sandwich that smashes against my lips, splitting the bottom one and leaving the coppery taste of blood in my mouth. With grunt, I'm sent back against the bags again, with a bit of a stumble along the way as my left leg begins to knot up a bit from a second hard, crushing kick to the hamstring on that leg. My back arches a bit before I rebound from the sandbags, a bit of a limp in my step as I cut to my right, still wary, still cautious, still biding time, but... still looking for an opening that I won't hesitate to exploit. My left hand reaching up, a quick wipe of the back of my hand across my face leaves a streak of blood on the filthy, tattered tape covering my hand and wrist, the crimson smear causing my lips to snarl as I stare across the pit at you. You. Must. Go. DOWN.

MMA.Jane
"Unghh...," I groan as you thump off the opposite side of the pit, hunching over and gently kneading my fingertips into the area you'd just so cruelly kicked, leaving small swirls of grime as I raise my fist back up. The gloves were never really on in this fight, but yet another attempt to blind me with dirt and that painfully low kick just drive home that this isn't a match; it's still a wild, primal brawl. My pulse pounds as I shuffle to the right as well, knees bent, still just a little hunched from the nauseating throbbing in my belly as my eyes roam up and down your body, weighing sensitive targets. I'm sure you're still aching from last round, and I stare pointedly at your overstuffed shorts for a second, taking in how the tight spandex stretches thin over that narrow, yet prominently bulging V, the purplish fringe of your lips winking out of the edges of the thin strip of fabric, the dark brown, slightly smeared handprint. I hold my gaze just long enough to make sure you know what I'm looking at, then snap back to take in your whole frame as I dash forwards with my lead left foot, then feint a snap kick aimed right between your thighs before stepping through, switching stances to southpaw as I throw a quick right-left, at chest level, hoping to nail the little daggers pushing through your sports top and carry my momentum through to a knee to your belly!

TaekwonGirl
My eyes narrow as I watch you study my body, obviously trying to get into my head. Is it working? It might be, but we're both trained, and I focus on the task at hand. You dart in, predictably going south of the border, which I'm ready for, and I react by jerking my knee across to close up my stance. But what I don't expect is the stance switch, and the split-second delay in my response to it leaves me open for the slightest of moments, and enough for one of your punches to make it past my guard, plowing straight-on into my right breast, painfully pancaking the sensitive, battered gland against the underlying ribs. "MAWWWW!" I wail out, a wail which is cut off abruptly when your knee hammers into my flat, grime-covered middle, the blow forcing the remaining air from my lungs and forcing me to double forward, my forehead smacking against your exposed cleavage, where I can feel your heart thudding intensely. My legs start to fold, but as I start to sink, I grind my teeth together and fire a vicious right, aiming right into that lower belly area again, trying to punish the same spot I'd landed on just a moment before, my defiant retaliation for my blindingly aching breast... my right knee hitting the dirt a moment later.

MMA.Jane
"Tss-tss-UMPH!" I grunt as my jab bounces off your guard, but the cross punches straight through, a hanging bit of dirt-stained tape fluttering against my forearm as my fist lands square on its mark, mushrooming the soft flesh of your orb out around it and thudding solidly into your ribs! You howl right in my face, and not a half second later, my knee spears into your middle, enveloped for a moment by the moist warmth of your sweat-slicked belly as you fold over around it. "Ungh!" I grunt as your face smacks into the low neckline of my sports bra, sending a painful pulse through my bosom. I move to shove you aside. "UUUURGHH!" I groan, the sharp saline tinge of bile lancing across my tastebuds as your fist pounds my lower belly again! My left hand drops to cover a throbbing deep inside, that I can't clutch or caress, and my right grabs for your hair to drag you off as I pull back. Fighting back waves of nauseating pain, I throw out a cheap parting kick with my right, hoping to catch you between the thighs as you drop to a kneel, then hunch over and scramble backwards to the opposite sandbag wall, bending at the waist and crossing an arm low over my belly! "Unnnghh... gawd!"

TaekwonGirl
My right fist digs in deep, and I can feel the soft lumps of sensitive organs beneath the skin yield to the blow, shifting and compressing as their natural space is suddenly occupied by knuckles. There's yet another burn in my scalp as you clutch at my matted, dirt-plastered hair, but gravity wins as I drop from the jugshot/knee combo. Your parting kick, eager to end the fight between my legs, comes in a bit too late, rattling against crossing arms as I sink. Wincing hard, my lips curled in pain, my arm folds across my chest, the pain throbbing in my left girl as I gulp at the air like a netted fish. But there's a level of satisfaction in watching you heave from my low blow against the opposite side of the pit, and I vow to make that feeling worse inside you, finally rising back up after getting my breathing under control as I return to my feet. "What's the matter, Jugs? Something disagreeing with ya?"

MMA.Jane
I moan softly, one hand resting on the sandbag wall, the other clutching at my lower belly  as i lean heavily on the edge of the pit, twisting my head to stare daggers at you the entire time, defiantly blinking back tears. "Yeah, you, dog face! You're not gonna pull that again." I hiss, forcing myself back upright as I raise my fists, tugging dirt-streaked locks back from my face. "Now square up like a real woman!" "Fuck her up, Jane! Hoorah!" someone behind me shouts, drawing a chorus of cheers, but not the jubilant kind... the kind that howls for blood! My left hand extends low and forwards, right raised, open and relaxed close to my face, I stare you down as I stalk forwards, taking in your every move. I advance cautiously, teasing the edge of your range before shooting to the left and switching stances, popping out a quick right jab, then hurling out a left roundhouse kick, hoping to slam my shin into your right side!

TaekwonGirl
We close in, and I inch forward. It's all or nothing now. Fight like a real woman? You ain't seen nothing get, bitch. Finally in range, you switch stances to lead with your right, then fire a jab that slices across. But I'm done fucking around, and I with a shove of my left arm I redirect that jab, pushing the trajectory off so that it skims past the back of my head. Your left leg comes around, and even though it's taking the long way around, it's carving through the air quickly. But rather than try to block or avoid it, I hop forward, toward you to close the gap, taking the impact of your kick farther up toward your knee, lessening the impact just a little as it smacks into the spot just above my hip. My inward hop allows me to exploit your outwardly deflected jab, as I open fire on those heavy girls of yours, a short, abrupt right left combo that I aim just below the nipple line, eager to feel my taped knuckles force those two heavy globes chinward, a pair of gland-punishing shot that you have, in my mind, earned fully.

MMA.Jane
A sharp smack to my inner forearm sends my jab wide, and I commit to the kick, twisting on the spot and cranking my left leg into your body! My eyes flare wide as you close the gap, avoiding the brunt of the impact as my knee plows into your side, and before I can defend myself, your fists are flying! Your right pops in straight just below the nipple, crushing the bottom half of my left DD flush against the ribs, painfully pinching the sensitive flesh! My jaw starts to drop as the second shot finds its mark, looping in off the block from the outside and beneath, plowing upwards into the soft, sensitive underside of my right breast, sending it flopping up and nearly out of my sports bra! "AWWWWWWHHHHH!" I howl in your face as the right drops back towards earth, the spandex of my sports bra straining to damp the downward jerk, sending a fresh throb of pain through my chest! I backpedal a step as my hands rise up to cup the undersides of my aching girls. I want-and NEED-you to fuck right off for a moment, and as my right foot lands in orthodox stance, I twist my hips, hurling it forward in a quick teep, aiming the ball of my foot at your navel, and my hard heel right at the low-point of the front of your plunging waistband, then try to step back and to the right, buying space!

TaekwonGirl
My fists slam punishingly and pleasingly into those large targets, the feeling of those big pillowy twins engulfing my smaller fists is as gratifying as it is effective. The space between us grows as you clumsily recover your kicking leg, dropping back into your stance rather hastily. The slow reset allows me a moment to step back with my right leg, both to reset my own guard and to put my now aching right side away from you. As you backpedal, your foot comes up, and I exhale hard, dropping both of my taped hands defensively in front of my shorts, vehemently protecting my lower regions. But rather than a snap kick, it's a push kick, and the ball of your foot finds my navel while your heel bumps against my lowered hands, distributing the force of the blow. In a quick, desperate reaction, I grab for that ankle as I stumble back from the push, stumbling a few steps back, my grip on that ankle finally arresting my rearward motion. With ankle in hands, I give a slight upward tug of that foot, then with a crossed brow and gritted teeth, clods of dirt flinging up as I whip my own right foot up and out, snapping it hard at the knee as I target the ripe hanging fruit of your mons, my toes flexed back as I try to bullseye your unprotected rosebud and mash it flat like an anvil slamming into a ripe, juicy peach. "Eat it, BITCH!" I growl.

MMA.Jane
"UNGH!" I grunt, hands still cupping my throbbing twins as my right foot streaks towards your midriff. Your hands shoot south, protectively cupping the juicy bulge in your shorts, and though the ball of my foot found its mark, my heel catches against your converging wrists, saving your lower belly from a world of hurt. I move to retract my foot, then gasp as I feel your fingers grope up and hook my heel from beneath! My eyes pop wide as you tug against my leg to stop your stumble, and as your right foot digs into the dirt, clearly setting up for a kick, a rush of panic consumes me! "NO!" I howl, my left hand shooting down to protectively cup my bulging, horribly exposed mound, and my right swings back as I twist to the right and launch myself backwards, desperate to break my foot free of your grasp as a gasp goes up among the rapt onlookers. I lose my balance as my upper body keels backwards, my heel slipping out of your grip and your foot smashing with a moist splat against the underside of my thigh, sending jiggling shockwaves up my painfully contracting hamstring and around my thick quad, your toes just bouncing off the knuckles of my left hand. Distilled fear rushes up my spine, my bulge panging in warning as its cold tendrils wrap around its soft folds, and I stumble back a step before my back thumps into the burlap barricade, grinding painfully against the rough fabric as I squirm to get my feet back under me. "Ohhhuhh," I moan in adrenaline-fueled horrified panic as I reassuringly clutch my groin, not even wanting to imagine what that kick would have done to me. I struggle to straighten back up and recover my stance.

TaekwonGirl
With a dull thump the ball of my foot connects with the knuckles of your hand, saving you from what would have been an agonizing defeat. Your foot tugs free from my grips, and I stumble a short step from the weight shift, but the raging fire inside me is only stoked. Your back bumps the sandbags and I'm right on you, darting in close as you recede. My left fist snaps out twice as you struggle to recover, focusing on your face while you endeavor to compose yourself, then, with a twist of my body and a pivot of my right foot, I haul into a hard, low right, trying to bury yet another shot into that tender lower belly, leaning into the punch as I try to penetrate taut, dirt-speckled flesh with an invading set of rough, taped knuckles, desperate to shatter your will and collapse whatever defenses remain.

MMA.Jane
My feet scramble against the dirt, kicking up small sprays as I hook an elbow onto the sandbag wall. Just as I rise up onto my feet, your left fills my vision and pops me hard on the left cheek, then again as I turn my face aside before I can raise my left arm! I twist my whole body defensively to the right, left arm folded to protect my chest and face as I hug the sandbag wall and try to shake the cobwebs off, and your hook pounds HARD into my side, right above the pelvis! "UNGH!" I groan, folding over towards the left around the punch. My head is still rattling from those two jabs, and my side THROBS angrily as your fist withdraws, and I gnash my teeth in frustrated fury! I'm not going to let this bony brat just shove me around! I hiss as I reach over to the left, grabbing for head, hair, whatever I can get my grimy taped up hands around, looking to twist back hard to the right and yank you around to smash your face into the sandbag wall!

TaekwonGirl
The punishing, penetrating shot that I sink in to your body draws some groans and oohs from the crowd, and a sadistic smirk grows across my lips as I start to load up a follow-up attack. But as I lean in for my next shot, your fingers twist into my hair yet again, and I'm pulled off-balance, falling forward and toward the sandbag wall. Managing to get my arms up in front of me, just at the last second, I save my face from the impact, but not my breasts, which pound against the rough burlap with the weight of my body behind them. "Awwww!" I groan, my teeth baring as the smoldering ache is reignited into a fire. The impact generates a cloud of dust which burns my eyes, and I try to slide to my left and away from my assailant, blinking furiously as I try to put distance between us.

MMA.Jane
"RAHH!" I howl as I drive you hard into the sandbag wall, raising a huge cloud of dust as you manage to save your face, but those twins take a pounding. I wince at the thought of rough burlap grating against my girls, but as you stumble away, the thought snaps into the ether. Your face is turned aside, and from the way you're groping for the wall as you scamper away, I'm guessing you can't see too well right now. Smelling blood in the water and seeing red, I bare my teeth and lunge in for the kill, reaching out for your head and yanking you towards me and holding your head down at my waist level, then GRUNTING as I launch my right foot off the ground, putting my all into smashing your face with my right knee, trying to keep a grip on your sodden and grimy locks.

TaekwonGirl
My vision clearing a bit from the burning dust, I just catch the sight of the knees of those watching when my scalp burns yet again. Grunting as my body is guided by my head, I'm pulled back toward you, my head guided low. Resisting the instinct to reach up for your wrists to relieve the pressure, I bring my arms up in front of me, and as your knee rockets up, I cross my arms horizontally in front of it, taking a powerful blow that forces my arms into my face, blunting the sharpness of the blow, but not the force. "UHHHHH!" I grunt, my upper body jerking from the impact. Reeling back from the knee, I lose my footing, dirt flinging up as I try to keep my feet under me, but finally failing, my mostly exposed ass slamming down into the dirt once again, my feet rising into the air as my body rocks back, before dropping back to the earth. My hands still up, I hold my head with both hands, staring up, my knees bent and my soles flat on the dirt. My chest heaves as I breath, but as I stare up, I decide to play it up a bit, letting out a moan, fluttering my eyelids, holding my head as I lay there, trying to look as out of it as I can. Maybe, just maybe, I can lull her into complacency.

MMA.Jane
"YAHHH!" I grunt, and the entire tent falls silent as my knee streaks upwards, connecting with a satisfying and sickening crack of bone against solid bone! Your whole body jerks and your head snaps free of my grasp as you reel and keel over backwards, landing hard on your back with a moist thud, sending clods of dirt bouncing off my legs. My bosom heaves with every panting breath as I stare down at you, watching you slowly writhe on the ground, eyelids fluttering over big, unfocused pupils, holding your head, knees just barely moving. My heavy pants and your halting moans fill the room, nobody else even seeming to breathe. A beat passes, then two, and the silence is finally broken by a lone cheer. "Hell yeah, Jane! HOORAH!" The half of the tent in front of me erupts in a cacophony of elated shouts, and I force my breathing to steady, resting my hands on my hips as I stare down at you. My lips twist in a smirk as I take a step forward, my feet straddling your hips as I tower over you, then bend forward at the waist, reaching down and grabbing a handful of your sports bra to tug your face up closer, staring into your blinking eyes. "Game over, bitch," I hiss.

TaekwonGirl
On my back in the now loose dirt, I crack my eyes open looking past my hands and arms as I study your movement, my heart pounding my knees pressed together out of an abundance of caution. But as you step over me, gloating, my heart skips a beat, a rush of both excitement and anxiety filling me. My eyes study the curves of your inner thighs, following them up to that thick bulging mound that strains against soaked, sheer spandex. From my position, I can make out every curve, every fold, every bump and nuance. I think of the 8,000 nerve endings connecting your clit to the pleasure - and pain - centers of your brain, and my eyes finally lock on my target. Just as you start to bend forward, I take a breath, then suddenly move, my hands shooting down to grip your ankles for purchase and leverage. Jerking both knees up to my chest, a scowl of vindictiveness painting my face, I set my jaw than SLAM my right heel upward with everything I have, a scream blasting out of my lungs as I absolutely BURY my bare, grimy heel solidly against that tender, bulging unprotected mons, bullseyeing that cherry pit, my thighs and body flexing from the effort as I feel the soft, wet, THWACK of bone meeting tender flesh. My left foot shoots up, my instep slapping against that bare ass as I use it as an arresting hook to hold you in position. In an instant my right heel pulls back a foot, then SLAMS back up into the same exact spot, this time twisting as I glare up at you bitterly, grinding my heel into that rose bud as I try to crush the fire out of your very soul. "It's game over alright, Jugs. Game over for you, bitch. Let us all know how THIS feels!"

MMA.Jane
A drip of sweat squeezes out of the soft, stretchy sports bra as I stand over you, my feet planted on either side of your hips. Mine, yours, it's hard to tell the difference at this point as my soiled blonde mane tickles my cheeks, and I move a hand up to draw it up over my shoulder. Just then, your hands abruptly grip my ankles, and the next thing I see is your eyes, open, alert, and locked onto my hips as your knees curl up under you. Completely flat footed, I barely manage to move a muscle before your heel rockets up, your ankle skimming the sides of my thick, sweat-slicked thighs! Bent over like this, the gossamer fabric of my olive drab bottoms hikes up into the creases of my thighs, drawing it taut over the lush, plump mound protruding down between my confidently parted thighs. Your lips part with a howl of primal fury as your heel plows directly into the center of my sex with a sickening thud that shakes my entire body and lifts me to my toes. "UNK!" My jaw drops and my vision loses focus as shockwaves, physical and mental, crash through my body... I can't move a muscle, can't feel a thing, and your howling shriek cuts short too. For a small eternity, my body isn't mine. My knees quiver, and I barely feel it as your left foot splats wetly and hooks against my melon-sized right cheek, and your heel withdraws, my soft, tender vulva following it out to spring back to shape with a quiver... and then you strike again, shattering the damn protecting my psyche from the sea of agony that comes crashing through!

Your scream snaps back into my conscious, and I howl right back as the breath whooshes out of my lungs! My hands dash for your ankle as my knees collapse, more and more of my full weight bearing down onto your steely glutes. Your heel TWISTS, grinding my poor, delicate clit against my pubic bone! Ohhhh gawd, my pussy! The agony is unimaginable!

TaekwonGirl
Feeling your obliterated button rolling savagely under my heel, trapped firmly against your pubic bone, I stare straight up into your eyes. "Scream acceptable" I mutter. "GO. ARMY." My thigh flexes as it supports your weight, your body piked on my heel, suspended above me. I watch as your breasts heave, nipples rock hard from the flood of agony and emotions, my own chest heaving, as your weight bears down more and more heavily. The heat emanating from your crushed fruit radiates against my foot, and I savor this moment, before finally groaning as I begin to push. With my hands firmly gripping your ankles, I simultaneously pull your feet toward me while also extending my leg, effectively dumping you onto your back. I catch a glimpse of Fiona, eyes like saucers as she stares in stunned silence, and I smirk, shifting my gaze down as you thud down onto your ass and back. My arms slowly ease your legs as far apart as my arms will reach, and I draw my left knee back to my chest. My spite-filled eyes narrow, and in one lightning-quick moment, I both jerk my right heel away, then SLAM my left heel in brutally hard, denying you any chance of tending to your devastated womanhood. "Scream once more for Fiona, you pathetic slut" I hiss as I pound my heel straight in to that ravaged flower.

MMA.Jane
"Uhhhhhgawd," I moan, my muscles going limp as my full weight bears down on my fiercely throbbing peach. I slowly tumble backwards as you push me off, landing hard, flat on my back. "UNGH!" I grunt, hitting my head on the dirt, the momentum sending my arms flying up and out. I stare bleary-eyed at the tent above, my hands automatically moving down as I tip my head back, seeing Fiona's ashen, shocked face as she leans on the sandbag wall. Your heel pressed my sheer olive shorts up into my slit, forming a pump, clearly visible cameltoe, ruddy purple lips overflowing out the sides of that now even thinner strip of spandex. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PLEEEEASE!" I shriek as your heel beats my hands there, once again pulverizing my throbbing bulge and crushing my aching, swollen clit! My body fires up to life, ankles writhing and flailing against your grasp as my abs crunch, shoulders bucking off the dirt and slamming back down before I arch my back, rising up on my head and raising my chin, tears flowing down my temples as I paw helplessly at your foot. "GAWD PLEASE!" "Stop it, for fuck's sake!" Fiona shrieks, smacking the sandbag wall.

TaekwonGirl
I struggle to keep my intruding heel pressed firmly against that agonized box, feeling your rapidly swelling mount frantically squirming beneath my foot, almost as if to escape the torment on its own. Finally, I jerk my heel away, ready to pound the other in once again, a thin ribbon of wetness stretching between your honeypot and the fleeing intruder, but as I pull my left foot away, my eyes catch a glimpse of the damage I've done - meaty bruised labia majora bloating out from around the thin strip of spandex - the telltale dark spot that tells me how acutely the punishment has affected you on an emotional level. You're done, and completely, so I spare you any further blows. "She's done, folks! That's a fucking wrap!" Lowering my right foot, I give that wrecked button a few taps with my big toe. "Yep, someone ain't gettin nuthing tonight! Sorry FEE-OWN-UH! Looks like it's the vibe for you tonight!" Dropping your ankles aside like two discarded soup cans, I slowly roll over and start to push up, the cumulative damage from the fight finally hitting me. "UGHHHH" I groan, rising shakily to me feet before stumbling against the sand bags and steadying myself with my hand. But when I rise, the Army side erupts, and I know that I've done my branch proud today. "Better luck next time, Jugs. But you might want to fight someone from the Chair Force. They're more your speed"

MMA.JaneToday at 3:41 PM
I writhe in your grasp, one hand on your ankle, the other clawing desperately into the dirt. My desperate shrieks give way to a yelp as you finally withdraw your heel, giving you a full view of my bruised and pummeled peach before my protectively cupping hands wrap around. I hear someone's voice, probably you, but can't be bothered to even try to understand what you said... my world starts and ends with the overwhelming agony wracking my sex! I squirm from side to side, knees bent, just holding myself, my DDs squashed upwards between my arms, heaving and quivering with every halting moan. I choke back tears as the waves of pain keep coming, intermingling with a heady milieu of conflicting emotions. Anger, humiliation, shame, even arousal. I know everyone in this tent is watching me, but I'm not in the driver's seat; my body is in control. I curl up on my side for a moment, drawing my knees up and squashing my hands between my sweaty, grime-streaked gams, then roll flat onto my belly, letting my ankles splay wide. A reassuring hand rests on my shoulder, but all I can manage is a moan every few minutes, lifting my hips off the ground before letting it drop back down without any regard for how it's squashing my girls between my arms. "You'll be okay, just... hang in there," a distant voice purrs. My right instep gently kicks the dirt as I finally feel a few pairs of hands reach down to lift me up and out of the pit.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 01:04:52 AM by TaekwonGirl »
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline MMA_Jane

Re: MMA Jane vs TaekwonGirl - Memorial Day Fight, Marines vs Army
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 01:14:00 AM »
Thanks, Marissa, for an absolutely amazing and exhilarating fight! So intense and just deliciously wild from start to finish!

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 07:12:59 PM »
Incredible writing here!!  I'm soooo impressed!  Well done, and thank you for sharing!

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 02:16:36 AM »
Incredible writing here!!  I'm soooo impressed!  Well done, and thank you for sharing!
Thanks Steph! <3
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 04:00:26 PM »
Great job! I love the atmosphere and setting that you both created and the action between you was amazing. Really, really good job!
Thanks, Anna :*

Offline MMA_Jane

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 05:52:10 PM »
Thank you both! So glad you enjoyed it! =)

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 02:53:40 PM »
Wow!! - what can I say so INTENSE alt the way.

You both put everything into it, as cyberer(?) I know how much effort it takes to do it well.

As a mere male those crotch attacks ad hits made me squirm! - brutal stuff.

Offline SexyRachelRose

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2020, 03:38:31 PM »
That was amazing! You two put on a fantastic fight!

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2020, 06:24:12 PM »
Thanks tomboy and RachelRose :)

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2020, 08:43:28 PM »
OUTSTANDING work ladies! You did both services proud and as an Army vet with a Marine vet son I can't thank you enough!  ;D

Offline Mazikeen

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2020, 09:19:42 PM »
Absolutely riveting, i love it!

Offline TaekwonGirl

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2020, 09:24:25 PM »
Absolutely riveting, i love it!

Thanks! I think we've both had similar treatment at each others' hands ;)

SwoleGurrl

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 02:35:27 AM »
That was really amazing, vivid and wild action. Congrats on such an amazing fight  :)

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2020, 01:40:54 AM »
Well, Marissa you and your opponent kicked ass. Knowing you would write a good story and a fun exciting fight. Tell Stan hi  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting