News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Is There any girl on forum who got turned on while watching boys/men fights?

• 2 Replies

Offline Hash

• Hi I am a boy..Lol Catfight fan since 10 years..
Well, I'm here because I've suffered from a incident where my girl Hadasah gets turned on while watching me into fights which makes me to make an account here, so I'm asking to all girl here that if they also have a fetish like that?
I've been in fights(cyber and real) since i have fought over my girlfriend after that incident i am fan of catfight and fistfight

My trillian hash10
My discord  itshash#4637

Offline fightfeelings

• God Member
Well, I'm here because I've suffered from a incident where my girl Hadasah gets turned on while watching me into fights which makes me to make an account here, so I'm asking to all girl here that if they also have a fetish like that?

for sure i will be arroused watching my man is fighting you ;)
Discord: iwilltellyou#2476

Offline Hash

• Hi I am a boy..Lol Catfight fan since 10 years..

for sure i will be arroused watching my man is fighting you ;)
you should give value to his health..lol
I've been in fights(cyber and real) since i have fought over my girlfriend after that incident i am fan of catfight and fistfight

My trillian hash10
My discord  itshash#4637