News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WWL Toughest Pussy Open challenge

• 31 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: WWL Toughest Pussy Open challenge
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2020, 01:36:13 AM »
Not sure if the guy that used to host them is still around, but I could defend this belt some time

You are right Carmen, he isn't around. I don't know if he plans on coming back but as far as I know, WWL is pretty much over until if he returns. Toughest Pussy, Titfight, US, and World titles no longer exist in a league that is no longer around.

He is still around, but something was happening where he was laying low for a while on here.  I don't know all the details. 

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2020, 01:59:06 AM »
The personal attacks started when Carmen said “Let Lightning Lynn have the match with Menace.” I had not said a word up until that point. Wondering why my name was brought into it.

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2020, 02:08:51 AM »
The personal attacks started when Carmen said “Let Lightning Lynn have the match with Menace.” I had not said a word up until that point. Wondering why my name was brought into it.

I  am the one that asked the question of Storm,  i see now that i should not have done that.  I  am  not familiar with all the different things here, so i asked a simple damn question,  and it created  unbeliebable bullshit,  people blocking others,  all of this unnecessary bullshit. I  am not here for all this petty ass bullshit or drama, i came here to have fun. 

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2020, 02:17:05 AM »
because people aren't minding their own business.  so what if I got another world title match?  you ever hear of rematch clauses in wrestling?  Not even a rematch when the current holder was too scared to even defend it and took off.  And then why are we talking about this in the Toughest Pussy challenge? this is the WWL not the CFWA, different group.  Just worry about your tag belts and leave me the fuck alone.  I am done with you two or however many there are

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2020, 03:06:42 AM »
here was one of JoanWiseGuys last emails to me - see attachment

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2020, 03:36:49 AM »
Let’s clear this up right now. JWG accused me, Steph, and Hannah of having multiple accounts, backing up a baseless allegation by Proud Asian Mom. Nutmeg investigated and found that there was only one IP address and one account for me, one for Steph, and one for Hannah. Further, Nutmeg told JWG to knock off the false allegations against us or she would reveal that he either was doing it himself, and that people he supported in his polls were doing it. All of that was in a “Milf Tournament Poll” that he was trying to set up. This was obviously an embarrassment to him, so he deleted his account and left FCF before many were able to see this on his thread and cause him even further embarrassment. Obviously the thread is now gone with the deletion of his account and can’t be viewed. But I promise you that every word I have written here is the truth. Carmen, clearly we are not going to be friends, but when you said “I am done with you or however many of you there are” was uncalled for. Nutmeg researched it and pointed it out to JWG publicly  and that is why he left. I am sorry that you are using the same language on something that has been proven to be false as JWG who left in disgrace. We may have our differences, Carmen, but I promise you that every word I have written here is the absolute truth.

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2020, 03:44:33 AM »
because people aren't minding their own business.  so what if I got another world title match?  you ever hear of rematch clauses in wrestling?  Not even a rematch when the current holder was too scared to even defend it and took off.  And then why are we talking about this in the Toughest Pussy challenge? this is the WWL not the CFWA, different group.  Just worry about your tag belts and leave me the fuck alone.  I am done with you two or however many there are

My Lynn,  here we go again.  Another repeat of JWG,  the admins already checked things out,  I am not going to even listen to that shit again.  That is why the dumb shit JWG left,  cause of making false accusations and getting called on it,  such  stupid shit, I have never seen.

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2020, 04:11:18 AM »
No one knows why JWG left, but that incident did hurt him. He was still writing stories in FCF but not of WWL. I helped JWG write his some of his match stories for his league until I left his league. I was in the middle of working with him to get WWL restarted, but his name was already ruined, and was working on other projects. With JWG gone, there really is no WWL any more. I am going to try and pick up his project, but I'm sticking to what he originally done before he took in too many members and changed it to polls format. I will try to write the match stories until he decides to return. Lynn, I know you're the US champion, but not the World Champion. I remembered JWG offered me to face a champion since I never lost it when I left his league and it wasn't you. JWG isn't going to allow 1 woman to hold 2 titles. If you ladies want to keep doing polls with the US and TP titles, knock yourselves out.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 04:12:25 AM by Buxom Blonde »

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2020, 04:24:58 AM »
Correct BB. WWL U.S. Champion is the title that I hold. That is why I did not accept the offer to complete for a CFWA title. I never tried to hold two titles. And thank you for at least corroborating my narrative regarding his false accusations against us. With Carmen now making the same discredited claim, I felt it important to set the record straight. I have been silent on this subject until now.

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2020, 04:39:19 AM »
Correct BB. WWL U.S. Champion is the title that I hold. That is why I did not accept the offer to complete for a CFWA title. I never tried to hold two titles. And thank you for at least corroborating my narrative regarding his false accusations against us. With Carmen now making the same discredited claim, I felt it important to set the record straight. I have been silent on this subject until now.

I didn't even pay attention to his claim originally as I didn't know the one he was accusing back then.  I just remember he was saying something about laying low because he pissed someone off, didn't remember who.  It was just a matter of a couple hours ago where I searched for his final email to show BB my last contact with him dealing with the TP belt then I read again what he wrote.  I crossed out names and didn't bring up who the names were.

What I am going by is what members of Boxing Mafia told me, not JWG.  JWG isn't around to defend himself so yes I was not even aware of the details because I only half read his post and was trying to figure out what to do with the TP belt, not the reason he might be leaving.

let's end it at this before we all get in a bunch of shit - let by gones be by gones

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2020, 04:50:37 AM »

I didn't even pay attention to his claim originally as I didn't know the one he was accusing back then.  I just remember he was saying something about laying low because he pissed someone off, didn't remember who.  It was just a matter of a couple hours ago where I searched for his final email to show BB my last contact with him dealing with the TP belt then I read again what he wrote.  I crossed out names and didn't bring up who the names were.

What I am going by is what members of Boxing Mafia told me, not JWG.  JWG isn't around to defend himself so yes I was not even aware of the details because I only half read his post and was trying to figure out what to do with the TP belt, not the reason he might be leaving.

let's end it at this before we all get in a bunch of shit - let by gones be by gones

Probably for he best,  and as far as what Boxing mafia people said Carmen,   the real deal is Kate has issues with Emily, publicly, and booted her,  me and Lynn and Candy stood up for Emily, and kate booted me and Lynn the same night for standing up for someone,  Candy left on her own cause of Kate.  That is the real deal in case you want to know.  This is the dumbest shit i have ever seen, someone doesnt like someone,  so they start a story to discredit them.   I thought there might be some adults still here.   I am so done with this shit.     Have a great night everyone.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 05:00:51 AM by Steph_Fighter »

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2020, 04:59:15 AM »
Well now you know who JWG was referring to. So that’s  what you meant when you said that when Emily left BM, ten others left... as if we were all one person with multiple profiles? Let’s set the record straight here too. Kate Intense is a married housewife who uses BM as a sick way of getting internet sex from women. She approached Emily who said “Not Interested” over and over again. When Emily was booted, there were several of us who spoke out against it and we were all booted too. I don’t know who you spoke to at BM nor do I care, but if you are going to make public accusations against me and/or Steph for having multiple profiles, I will take it to Admin just as I did with JWG. I am telling the absolute 100% truth. But since you choose to publicly publish rumors about us which have been investigated and proven wrong by FCF Admin..  maybe you need to be called out just as JWG was when he made that same mistake.I promise you that I will have no problem elevating this to BD or Nutmeg who have already investigated this matter and who have exonerated us.

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2020, 05:30:23 AM »

Probably for he best,  and as far as what Boxing mafia people said Carmen,   the real deal is Kate has issues with Emily, publicly, and booted her,  me and Lynn and Candy stood up for Emily, and kate booted me and Lynn the same night for standing up for someone,  Candy left on her own cause of Kate.  That is the real deal in case you want to know.  This is the dumbest shit i have ever seen, someone doesnt like someone,  so they start a story to discredit them.   I thought there might be some adults still here.   I am so done with this shit.     Have a great night everyone.

Hey I love Candy, she is a sweetheart if this is the Canadian brit pro/mat wrestler Candy.  She's one of the top stars of my group.  Really great person overall.  I didn't hear any of this from her.

If it's the Emily I am thinking of, I was in a couple groups with her.  She was just learning how to wrestle at the time.  There was talk of her and Eva doing a team in one of the groups.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 05:35:23 AM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2020, 05:40:20 AM »
Well now you know who JWG was referring to. So that’s  what you meant when you said that when Emily left BM, ten others left... as if we were all one person with multiple profiles? Let’s set the record straight here too. Kate Intense is a married housewife who uses BM as a sick way of getting internet sex from women. She approached Emily who said “Not Interested” over and over again. When Emily was booted, there were several of us who spoke out against it and we were all booted too. I don’t know who you spoke to at BM nor do I care, but if you are going to make public accusations against me and/or Steph for having multiple profiles, I will take it to Admin just as I did with JWG. I am telling the absolute 100% truth. But since you choose to publicly publish rumors about us which have been investigated and proven wrong by FCF Admin..  maybe you need to be called out just as JWG was when he made that same mistake.I promise you that I will have no problem elevating this to BD or Nutmeg who have already investigated this matter and who have exonerated us.

I think we all said what we needed to say, we can close the thread now.  Goodnight. 

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2020, 06:02:34 AM »
Yes. We have all said what we needed to say. The only difference is that my words regarding both JWG and Kate intense were 100 percent true. Every last one! And Emily is not the only one who was approached by Kate for sex, so very many were. I can prove it.  I am absolutely not going to take any accusations of either me or Steph with multiple profiles. I will push this envelope as far as I need to in order to get it to stop. You have made that claim three times today that I can document. If you wish to persist, I am ready to proceed. Just be sure of yourself before making such allegations. I can prove everything I’ve said is true.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:03:22 AM by Lightning Lynn »