News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WWL Toughest Pussy Open challenge

• 31 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
WWL Toughest Pussy Open challenge
« on: May 26, 2020, 03:59:01 AM »
I am still the current undefeated WWL Toughest Pussy Champion.  I am putting my title on the line.  I am looking for an interactive poll and NOT a popularity contest.  I want to actually do a match on here that goes with the voting results.

This takes place in a pro style wrestling ring, but with XXXTreme NHB rules focusing on crotch attacks.  Hit me up if interested in coming after my belt.

Offline Katietwistsyou

Re: WWL Toughest Pussy Open challenge
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 05:05:21 PM »
This seems legit. I mean I could take you though.

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 09:07:52 PM »
do you do pro mixed with NHB?   

Offline Katietwistsyou

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 11:59:15 PM »
I absolutely can!  ;)

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 12:58:27 AM »
Well as long as you and I can write a great back and forth match.  I think the only issue might be the time difference since I am in the USA and you are in Australia. 

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 01:55:56 PM »
I am going  to vote for carmen
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 07:51:54 PM »
Not sure if the guy that used to host them is still around, but I could defend this belt some time

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 01:50:08 PM »
Looks like this silly thing is the only belt you have left. "Toughest Pussy Challenge." LOL. How far you have fallen. So sad.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 02:17:05 PM by Lightning Lynn »

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2020, 02:43:49 PM »
Looks like this silly thing is the only belt you have left. "Toughest Pussy Challenge." LOL. How far you have fallen. So sad.

Read the room Karen...*nods*
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2020, 03:08:57 PM »
ask her what happened in Boxing Mafia on discord

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2020, 03:59:28 PM »
Ask me yourself, Carmen. Clearly you have no idea. PM me if you really want to know.(FYI..it was a personal matter between Kate and Emily...no one else)

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2020, 10:55:48 PM »
I  have no idea how things got to this point,   I guess when you beat someone in a poll,  they start throwing fits,  throwing things out they know nothing about and they also block you, cause you kicked their ass in a poll,  and  being very childish and showing poor sportsmanship.   Damn,  grow up,  it is a poll match,  supposed to be fun,  so you lost,  it is not the end of the damn world.   do you block everyone you lose to,  damn it is supposed to be fun. you cannot throw a fit every time you lose.  and  wtf are you talking about discord for here in a poll match. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:07:50 PM by Steph_Fighter »

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 01:10:43 AM »
I  have no idea how things got to this point,   I guess when you beat someone in a poll,  they start throwing fits,  throwing things out they know nothing about and they also block you, cause you kicked their ass in a poll,  and  being very childish and showing poor sportsmanship.   Damn,  grow up,  it is a poll match,  supposed to be fun,  so you lost,  it is not the end of the damn world.   do you block everyone you lose to,  damn it is supposed to be fun. you cannot throw a fit every time you lose.  and  wtf are you talking about discord for here in a poll match.

this post has nothing to do with the tag belts, so why are you raiding it?  When your partner and yourself had to resort to personal attacks after the match that's when I blocked you.

As for the Boxing Mafia, kinda funny how things work when one person gets banned suddenly ten others suddenly disappear too at the same time... like magic... but like they say in Chicago. 

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2020, 01:25:48 AM »
Not sure if the guy that used to host them is still around, but I could defend this belt some time

You are right Carmen, he isn't around. I don't know if he plans on coming back but as far as I know, WWL is pretty much over until if he returns. Toughest Pussy, Titfight, US, and World titles no longer exist in a league that is no longer around.

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2020, 01:32:16 AM »

this post has nothing to do with the tag belts, so why are you raiding it?  When your partner and yourself had to resort to personal attacks after the match that's when I blocked you.

As for the Boxing Mafia, kinda funny how things work when one person gets banned suddenly ten others suddenly disappear too at the same time... like magic... but like they say in Chicago.

I  thought we were here to have fun,  I guess not.   And as far as the other,   here are the  facts,  when kate and emily got into it,   kate  banned emily,  then any of us that spoke up publicly for emily,  kate banned us all too.   That is the facts,  I have no idea what happened after that and dont care.   if i knew a poll match was going to start all this bullshit drama,  I would have never  joined one.    Anyway,   good luck and have fun.