News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Your Kind of Catfight

• 28 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Your Kind of Catfight
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2020, 03:27:58 AM »
- I like one-sided matches. Especially between an older busty woman and a younger fit woman. The younger woman dominates the older woman. Picture I attached sums it up.
- Both women are in bra and panties or topless
- No over the top violence. No biting, punching in the face, no blood
- As far as who I'd want to see, my fantasies have always revolved around my friend's mom wrestling other women and being thoroughly dominated. She fits my description above as the mature busty woman to a tee.

The younger girl in this pic is really hot. She looks to be strong and has a sexy body. However what I like most is the expression she has on her face. It says I’m better and I’m winning too. It’s that smirk that shows she’s enjoying the fact she’s beating the older woman with just a hint of strain to let you know she’s using her stronger body to over power the resisting blonde. The blonde’s expression shows she’s spent and tiring out. She wants to push back and resist but it’s clear that she’s done and is just realizing the same thing her younger rival knows. Which is she’s not strong or fit enough and the struggle is almost over for her. Nice pic!

Offline lygoif

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2020, 07:47:56 AM »
to me catfight is somewhere of between fighting and sports. but it sexy like beach valleyball.

so
1.arranged rules - not too violent,
2.place - more private the better
3.eqully matched fit girl
4.costume -tight clothes that are not cumbersome
5. i like competition of strength and stamina rather than skills :-*

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2020, 10:30:13 AM »
The younger girl in this pic is really hot. Nice pic!

Hana @ ModelsWrestling

Offline Seve2U

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2020, 10:41:18 PM »
Two slender, sexy women, voluntarily fighting each other all out, no rules, without interference or interruption, to
a natural finish decided by the winner.  Age (over 18), height, breast size, race, hair color, nationality, religion all
don't matter.  I absolutely do want to see one or both women get hurt - the loser is much more injured than is the
winner. The more hurt and humiliated the loser is, the hotter it is to watch.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2020, 01:51:10 AM »
Two women of similar build boxing. Either in athletic attire, topless, nude, it doesn't matter. Mouthpieces in so they can be ejected out in the fight. Headgear and groin guards are okay by me. Doesn't matter if it's too athletic women boxing, slender women, BBWs so long as they are similar build. Something about women of similar build going at it is exciting, that struggle to overcome the other round after round. Sweat dripping as they clinch.

I'm not a fan of squash matches because there's no struggle.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2020, 11:42:46 PM »
I disagree with Jay7. I do NOT want real catfights, violence, blood, injuries, etc,... There is enough violence in the world. The whole idea of a catfight is to make us guys horny.  ;D

Offline Catfightfan_

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2021, 02:27:12 AM »
- catfight must be real and (pre) arranged.
- no weapons.
- with rules.
- no sex fight stuff.
- no oil, mud or other liquid wrestling.
- attractive combatants
- hairpulling
- kicks against the body
- knee kicks
- bodypunches
- face slapping
- no punches to the face
- no biting
- no scratching
- no bloody fights
- trash talking only before the fight not during the fight
- pre-fight interviews
- staredown
- sexy clothes like skirts, thongs, minidress, stockings, lingerie, panties, etc.
- short cut and varnished finger and toe nails
- similar in age and similar physical stats
- not too muscular or too bulky
- pinning
- pushing
- no fully nude fights
- no clothes ripping
- sweaty fights
- no piercings
- no tattoos or at most arse antlers

- attractive women with big contrasts in appearance

- outdoor fights on a mat lying on grass 
- apartment fights on a mat

Offline John1980

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2021, 01:01:38 PM »
My fantasy is 2 women fighting over a man in a pre arranged fight. Both girls are wearing tight tops and fight with no rules.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2021, 03:59:45 PM »
Real life (not staged or fake) catfights where women fight like women, slapping, scratching and hair pulling are my preference. Watching my wife fight another woman of similar size and age  is a specific fantasy of mine. Nothing hotter than watching 2 mature women in a hair pulling catball fight.

Totally agree with you about mature catfights, 2 mature women who are well matched in stats would be a great fight.

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2021, 05:21:58 PM »
I like a catfight between two non-professional fighters. Just a fight between two girls for some reason.
I absolutely don't want there to be any objects they can use to hurt themselves and not too many punches. I like it if there are slaps, hairs pulled, scratches and even bites. Even torn clothes would be hot.
I like it if at least one of the women is sexy. However they should be different in age, bbody or at least hair color.
But I especially like a one-sided fight, with the strongest fighter who immediately takes over and easily defeats her opponent.

DavieLindsay

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2021, 09:23:23 PM »
I like a real fight between 2 women, no rules but no weapons.
I'm really happy to watch any women fighting full stop, but if I had a preference then they would be of equal size, equally matched, hairpulling, punches, slapping, scratches even biting. The chance of torn clothes is a hot bonus too

Offline Drake

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2021, 04:33:01 PM »
Well, I prefer one-sided, NHB fights where a big strong girl dominates and destroys a much smaller, weaker and more attractive girl, and abuses her in whatever humiliating manner she chooses.  :o

If the smaller girt ls is a completely helpless, innocent victim, that makes it all the more fascinating!  ;)

I do find it amusing that the original post says that he likes "no rules" fights, then immediately makes a list of rules for the NHB, no rules fight....  ;D

Offline sandrafem

• I love catfights!
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2021, 08:49:46 AM »
hi jay7,

i send you a private message.

hi,

welcome to frreecatfights.com
i read your post that you are new here.

i like real catfights too and i like to fantasie about it and share with other users.

for me the 2 woman have to be attractiv too and like when they fight like woman, scratching, biting, hair pulling, attacking breasts and crotch.

maybe you would talk about it.

i have many pictures of random womans who are attraktiv. i like to compare them. maybe you like it too.

best regards
tommi

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2021, 08:02:46 AM »
Suitefights between two evenly matched good looking women. Staredown as they disrobe displaying their assets and comparing bodies. Topless with thongsmand rules that encourage slapping, body  punching with lots of hairpulling. Also  frequent breast grapping and crotch attacks add to the excitement to the fight. No sratching or joint/limb bending. Trash talk is also a plus as it adds more animosity.  Not a street fighting or MMA fan. Asian vs Latina, Blonde vs Brunette 25 or older.