News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mommy's Titfight challenge

• 10 Replies

Offline BustyProudMommy

Mommy's Titfight challenge
« on: May 28, 2020, 03:44:43 PM »
Is there any mom looking for a milky titfight?

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: Mommy's Titfight challenge
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 08:58:38 AM »
I love milk involved in fighting...

Offline Dddashley

• Love to titfight and muscle challenges.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 07:23:21 PM »
I will milk you gladly
Trying to find a woman who can match up to my large breasts and muscles. Have not found one yet.

Offline trib_jackie

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 06:52:05 PM »
Yup, yours look ripe to be milked.

Offline Ver0nica

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 03:10:49 AM »
Bring it on!

Offline tuffgirl2313

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 08:08:26 PM »
Wondering if there are any other females that would be interested in doing this IRL?

Offline trib_jackie

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 08:38:25 PM »
Wondering if there are any other females that would be interested in doing this IRL?

I would be interested but too much risks with the coronavirus still untamed.

Offline tuffgirl2313

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 04:41:21 PM »

I hear you Jackie, but I know my state, NJ, is finally starting to open back up again.  So figured I’d see what’s out there and if any other female would be interested if a RL milking match.  Just got lucky it’s timing up between state opening back up and I’ll be full of milk for it

Offline trib_jackie

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 08:29:18 PM »

I hear you Jackie, but I know my state, NJ, is finally starting to open back up again.  So figured I’d see what’s out there and if any other female would be interested if a RL milking match.  Just got lucky it’s timing up between state opening back up and I’ll be full of milk for it

Too bad I'm on the other side of the country.  ;)

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 07:27:15 PM »

Titfights are great but a titfight between two breastfeeding woman should be on another level. Just thinking how the loser would feel when her milk gets pressed out of her tits by another pair has to be insanely intense, for sure something a woman would never forget for the rest of her life.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 07:12:23 PM »

Titfights are great but a titfight between two breastfeeding woman should be on another level. Just thinking how the loser would feel when her milk gets pressed out of her tits by another pair has to be insanely intense, for sure something a woman would never forget for the rest of her life.

I remember reading a couple stories about this.  One they both had their babies in the rooms next door, both knowing if they lost their baby would go hungry.  The other victor breastfed both their babies as an extra measure of humiliation for the looser.  Of course both were works of fiction so not sure it really ever happens or not.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)