News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Emily vs Heather: Text Confrontation

• 9 Replies

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Emily vs Heather: Text Confrontation
« on: May 29, 2020, 05:23:05 AM »
E:  Why did you tell my husband on Zoom this morning that you would like to fight me?

H:  Well, well.  It's the wifey.  And an eavesdropping wifey, as well.  I thought attorney-client conversations were "privileged."

E:  Only when they concern legal matters, sweetie.

H:  Well, then let me amend my remark to him, Emily.  How's this:  I think your wife needs a an old-fashioned ass-kicking.  What's your legal advice on that one, Samuel?

E:  On what grounds due I "deserve" an ass-kicking, hun? 

H:  Well, let's see.  You're frigid.  Controlling.  Bitchy.  A shrew.  Did I mention bitchy?

E:  If you think I'm bitchy, why not come to me directly, coward?

H:  Sweetie, where I can from, it doesn't get any more direct than stealing a woman's man.

E:  Oh, now you're trying to steal him?  And here I thought you were just trying to get in his pants.

H:  Keeping my options open, hun.  Cool it with the bitchiness and I might let you have him back when I'm done.

E:  Done?  You haven't even started.  Meaning, you haven't even had him once.  Not one time.

H:  You and I both know that if not for the lockdown, I'd be riding him right now.

E:  I know no such thing.  He's turned down women younger and prettier than you.

H:  That's a lot of eavesdropping, sweetie.  Where do you get the energy?

E:  How do you think that fight you claim to want will go if I have more energy than you?

H:  A woman seduces your man and her wanting to fight is your takeaway??

E:  So you didn't mean it?

H:  I neant every word.  Bitch.

E:  I'm not buying it.

H:  Try me.

E:  I will.

To be continued....

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Emily vs Heather: Text Confrontation
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 12:09:28 PM »
H:  Hey, Wifey.  Back from your morning run?

E:  Hey, Stalker.  Stll in bed alone?

H:  That's a cheap shot.  Didn't YOU text ME first yesterday.  And anyways, I know you in your husband sleep in different beds.

E:  It's just because we sleep different hours.  Don't get any ideas, Heather:  he and I have plenty of sex.

H:  Plenty for who?  And is the sex any good?

E:  I don't need to justify anything to you. 

H:  And yet you are.  Admit it--I've touched a nerve.

E:  Oddly, no.  I've come across your type before.  I've handled it.

H:  Oooooo.  Tough girl.  You've gotten into fights?

E:  Again with the fighting.  I'm calling b.s. on this one.  I don't think you actually fight.

H:  Try me.

E:  Try you how?  It's easy to talk big during a mandatory social distancing order.

H:  I think YOU're the one talking big.  I'm seducing your husband.  You're blustering.

E:  I'm sleeping with my husband.  You're paying him $400 an hour to talk legalities.

H:  For now.

E:  Ha.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 01:04:49 PM »
E:  Thank you.

H:  Ok, I'll bite, wise ass.  Thank you for what?

E:  For the spectacular sex I just had with Samuel.  Hours of it.

H:  He's turned on by his talks with me, darlin'.  What don't you get?

E:  He's turned on by my body and my performance.  Whrre do you figure in, sweetie?

H:  He likes what I'm offering.  To displace you, hun.  Which I intend on doing.

E:  He tolerates you because you're a client paying the hour.  (Thank you for those checks, btw.)

H:  Open your eyes, bitch.  He'll stop tolerating you when he says what he can upgrade to.  A better lover, and a better fighter.  The two go together, I hope you realize.

E:  You finally said something true.  But doesn't it worry you how good I am in bed?  Don't you get that  i can fight?

H:  You're not in my league, sweetie.  I'm an all-atar.  I can't wait to show both of you.

E:  Pfffft .... you can't wait.  And yet you haven't done anything about it.

H:  Fine, Emily.  I can't take this anymore, either.  My backyard is private.  When?

E:  Saturday.  Say, 8am.

H:  Fine.

E:  Fine.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 05:34:00 AM »
I kinda like where this is headed. For the few words spoken it’s pretty dang hot. As text go it’s enough to paint a picture of a quite exciting rivalry. This could be done as sort of game to add a bit of fantasy for a couple that shared desires to have a girl trying to take her man or one is winning him from another girl depending on the outcome desired. Very nice and I’m looking forward to more.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 11:39:55 AM »
H:  Hey, hot stuff!!  Did you hear the big news??

S:  No!  Tell me!!

H:  I lured your bitch wife out of the house!!  Saturday morning at 8, she's coming to my place!!

S:  Wow!  How'd you do that??

H:  I'm actually not 100% sure.  Well, step back:  I know how it started!  It started when I told you on the phone that I wanted to fight her!  She texted me cuz of that.

S:  Wow, you and her have been texting??

H:  3 times!!  It got heated, like, personal and direct right away.  I luv it.

S:  So....Saturday at 8.  What are you gonna do?  Face her.

H:  I hsd a better idea, hun!

S:  Do tell.

H:  Let's do it, finally.  She'll leave your place around 7:30 to get to my place by 8--how about I come over, and you and I can finally have alone time!!

S:  I'm game if you are.  But I'm confused about something.

H:  What's that, babe?

S:  When Emily gets to your place and there's no one there, won't she know you backed out of the fight??  And, moreover, come right back here??

H:  Way ahead of ya, babe.  Emily doesn't know what I look like.  My best friend Laci loves to fight.  She'll keep Em "occupied" while you and I get acquainted!

S:  Wow...lemme guess....you and Laci have bonded thru your shared enjoyment in fighting more than a few times?

H:  We have.  Perhaps another time we can show you.  But not Saturday morning.  I want u to myself then.

S:  And you will   ;-*

H:  Good   :-*

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 05:35:53 AM »
H:  Was Saturday morning as magnificent for you as it was for me?

S:  More so.  And I hope I made that crystal clear, babe  :-p

H:  You did.  :-)   I just wanted to hear it again.

S:  I just want to DO IT again.

H:  Then divorce her.

S:  Grrrr.  Ok, buzzkill.  You should know better than any one that it's more complicated than that.

H:  I do.  But the sooner you start it, the sooner you'll get thru it.

S:  On the topic of going thru things--wow, your friend Laci sure did a number on Emily.  Have you caught up with her?

H:  Yes, and ....  really?  Laci did a number on Emily?  I heard the reverse.

S:  Really??  Laci said that??

H:  Yes, Emily came at Laci thinking Laci, was ....  well ...... me.  She wasn't messing around, Sam.

S:  Well, ya, ... but, I thought Laci knows how to catfight.

H:  She does.  As do I, btw.  But Emily thought Laci was..... well  ... me.  And ... well Emily and Laci were going at it .... well, about as long as you and I were.

S:  Nice symmetry there, no?

H:  I suppose.  Although .... well, you're not upset that Laci defended yourself, are you????

S:  Ok, see, this is too hard to do by text.  I'm mot upset at you or at Laci, ok??

H:  I know.  Sorry, I'm not upset either.  But .... it's like ....  I thought you would be happier I finally ...  "made it happen"  . . between you and me.

S:  Yes, I am.  Good call out--I need to focus here.  That was spectacular Saturday.

H:  i thought we decided on ... magnificent  :-)

S:  Magnificent.  Spectacular.  Those.... and more.

H:  Such as..... ??

S:  Well, I liked when you sat on my lap ..... your back to me.  Emily doesn't do that.

H:  I've been trying to tell you .... she's frigid.

S:  I like when you .... compare yourself to her.

H:  And put her down?

S:  Yes.

H:  And when I express that to you? .... or to her?

S:  Both.

H:  But which better?

S:  Close ....  but honestly? ... to her.

H:  Good.

S:  Good why?

H: Because she hates when I talk about her to you.

S:  Is that why you came here when your friend was fighting her.

H:  Yes .... it's a turnon.

S:  I should be insulted .... but I'm not.

H:  Good.

S:  Where next, Heather.

H:  Indeed.

To be continued.....

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2020, 01:17:29 AM »
I hope this goes to an eventual showdown between wife vs mistress. With husband in attendance even better. Or maybe just a text chat between husband and mistress talking about the wife’s loss and the aftermath. It’s certainly got potential.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 01:20:34 PM »
Laci:  So, I gotta ask.

Heather:  Ask me anything, you know that.

L:  That Amazon, Emily, you hsd me fight.  What got her so motivated?

H:  Not surprised to hear she's motivated.  But is she really an Amazon??

L:  She checks all the boxes.  Hard body.  Stamina.  Can take a punch.  Doesn't shy away from low blows.

H:  Meh.  I'll handle her when the time comes.  Just like you hanfled her.

L:  I held my own.  But I can't say I handled her.  Don't underestimate her, Heather.  Is her man worth all this?

H:  Sssooo worth it.  He's so tired of what a shrew she is. 

L:  And you and him have a love connection?  He'd actually leave her?

H:  When he and I are on conference calls .... it's such a cliche, but it actually applies to us--it's a soulmate thing.  We finish each other's sentences.

L:  But...you've seen him once, right?

H:  And it was.... sublime.  The chemistry, Laci, it was ssooo perfect. 

L:  You just haven't had sex in awhile.

H:  That's true.  But it was so much more than that.  I don't know... the passion, the intensity.... the connection.

L:  Ok, fine, but ....  you know he'll be content having both of you, right?  If he can?

H:  I know.  It's on me to get rid of her.  To throw her out.  I'm ready.  She knows it too... which is the answer to your original question.  That's why she's motivated.

L:  I'd love to be a fly on the wall when that goes down.

H:  I woundn't have minded witnessing your throwdown with her.

L:  It was the real deal.  Intense.  Long.

H:  Was it long enough to be ... satisfying??

L:  You know me too well.

H:  And??  was it??

L:  It was.   Mmmmmmm.

H:  Wow.  She IS tough.  Seriously, though--YOU give ME a hard time about too long between sex, babe?

L:  Hey, living alone during quarantine is one thing during winter--but summer is getting ridic.

H:  I hear you.  Thanks for the roll in the hay with Samuel.

L:  And thank YOU for the roll in the dirt with Crazy Lady.  Ellie, was it??

H:  EMILY!  You didn't call her Ellie, did you?!?

L:  I, ummm, may have.  Ellie, Eleanor, Elaine. 

H:  Do you think she suspected she wasn't fighting .... me?!?

L:  You haven't told her??

H:  I was saving that for, you know, the perfect time.

L:  Well, I may have blown your cover.  You should find out.

H:  Well, I do owe her a chat. 

L:  Let me know what she says!

H:  You know ir!!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2020, 04:21:34 PM »
Ready for the showdown and most likely Samuel is ready too. A bearhug, sleeper or some sort of  finisher maybe. On his lap looking the other way. Comparing herself to the loser. Then comparing herself to him? Him comparing? Plenty of directions here to take it.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 01:44:29 PM »
Heather:  U up yet?  Got a minute?

Laci:  Sure,  You're up early.  Lonely for your married boyfriend?

H:  A lot, yes.  I can't wait till he leaves Emily.

L:  Awww.  Anything I can do to help??

H:  Actually, there is.  I was thinking about the summer after we graduated high school.  Remember you and I went over to Carmel to watch 4th of July fireworks.

L:  Yeah, I remember.  We started mouthing off to those 5 girls.  2 on 5, that was pretty dumb.

H:  Yeah, but exciting.  And we did more than mouth off.  You and that blonde in their group had a hairpulling catfight.  While the rest of us watched.

L:  Yeah, wild.  I always wanted to fight a Carmel girl.  I guess I got my wish that day.  I still don't know what her name was.  Thinking about it with the 4th coming up??

H:  The 4th coming up.  You fighting Emily last week.  I gotta ask--the hairpulling and scratching you and the Carmel girl did--how did you know that she wanted to fight that way??  Like, without fists.

L:  I dunno.  You never really know, until the fights starts.  But you can sorta gauge by thr chemistry.  We were sorta on their turf, right?  In Carmel, you with you Sacred Heart tshirt, me in my Marshall High School cap over my ponytail.  That ponytail came out fast once the fight started, remember?

H:  I remember EVERYTHING  about that fight.  The other three Carmel girls coild have totally jumped me.  But we couldn't take our eyes of the catfight.

L:  Well, good then.  Are you wondering if that's how your boyfriend's wife and I fought??

H:  Yes.  Was it a catfight or a fistfight.

L:  Total.  Full On.  Catfight.

H:  Wow.  No punching?

L:  Very little.  By either of us.  Why do you ask?  Scouting the opposition for when she finds out she hasn't fought you yet?

H:  That.  But for now--just trying to picture you and her fighting like that.

L:  Because you think it's sexy?

H:  Sexy.  Primal.  Different.  Why?  What did you think?  Being in it, I mean.

L:  The catfight with the wife?  Or the 4th of July catfight against the Carmel girl?

H:  Both.

L:  Let's see.  The Carmel girlfight was definitely a bucketlist thing.  You and I were going away to college, and the summer was slipping away fast.  So there was an anticipation thing to it.  That amped up the drama.  Sexy af, though.

H:  It was sexy af to waych, too.

L:  Well, good.  And Emily?  She's definitely a handful.  I like the whole "secret identity"/body double thing.  That she thought I was her husband's mistress, but actually you are.  That part was fun.

H:  Assuming you didn't blow you cover by calling her the wrong name....

L:  Do you think she knows?  Or suspects?

H:  I dunno.  If she suspects, she being pretty coy about it.

L:  Speaking of that....how ARE you gonna get with your boyfriend?   Is he leaving her???

H:  Ugggh, the quarantine is messing everything up.  It sucks.

L:  Yeah, stupid quarantine.  Thanks for the fight opponent, to break up the boredom.

H;  Yeah, you too.  I mean.....thanks....for getting into two catfights for me.  Lol.