News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Break Up Fight

• 3 Replies

Offline Eliot Price

• Let’s rumble!
Break Up Fight
« on: June 02, 2020, 10:38:36 AM »
(First time writing here, let me know what you think)

I enter my personal ring in the basement of my house, wearing my black spandex thong leotard. The outfit clung to my body like a second skin, accentuating my delectable physique. My luscious tits caused the material to stretch and strain around my chest, there was a hole cut around my belly button showing off my taut midriff. The suit was high cut showing off my voluptuous thighs, and at the back the material was a string between the firm globes of my ass. I looked fucking hot, as I always did when I broke up with my boyfriends, reminding them what they were losing.

This dumb cxnt of a sorry excuse for a man which I was now facing was my soon to be ex boyfriend. A tall, dark handsome brown haired man, with a ripped muscled body with a large cock paired with a lovely pair of juicy cum stuffed nuts which were now contained in a pair of green speedos which did nothing to hide his big juicy package which I was going to enjoy abusing. I would make him pay for cheating on me.

He suddenly lunged at me before we agreed to start, why was I surprised? The cheating prick punched me right across the face, my hair flipped to the side. He smirked at me arrogantly when I looked back at him through hair which was now draped over my face. I licked blood from my lip before lashing out slapping his face and slamming my knee into his washboard abs. He was winded but managed to tackle me by the waist into the ropes behind me. He then grabbed my hair holding my head in place as he used his free hands to punch my gut, and tits which jiggled with each brutal blow. The prick finished his attack with an uppercut to my chin which knocked my head back before I fell to my knees before him.

He grabbed my hair again lifting me to face his arrogant smiling mug. He then spat on my face, it landed on my chin just above my luscious lips. I kept eye contact with him and I licked his spit from my skin before winking and giggling. 'Is that it?' I asked with a sadistic grin before slamming my fist up into his cum bloated nuts. I must have punched his balls so hard that cum was forced out of his cock because his speedos suddenly became dark and wet looking around the tip of his hard dick.

It was then his turn to fall to his knees as I got back to my feet. I grabbed his head between my hands and drove a knee into his handsome face knocking him flat on his back. I then stood over his battered kisser so he could look up at my luscious ass before I jumped and slammed my ass right down on his face. He grunted beneath me and I just sat there grinding while pummelling his hard body with my fists. I was moaning and groaning from pleasure as I did so, eventually flooding his face with my pussy juices as I squired a power orgasm all over his sorry mug.

After I came down from my orgasm and as he was gargling and coughing below me, I ripped his cum stained speedos from his body and threw them aside. I grabbed his cock by the base and with my free hand slapped it across the head, a hard and brutal blow. His muffled scream could be heard beneath my divine ass. In an act of sexual domination, I then dove down on his cock and fucked his manhood with my mouth and throat, squeezing and smacking his nuts harshly as I did so. I devoured his cock and relished in his muffled groans of pleasure and humiliation. I was going to take every drop from him against his will.

He soon flooded my throat in his thick cum as he struggled for breath beneath me. I lifted my head off his cock and held some of the thick liquid in my mouth before removing my ass from his face and kissing him deeply. He nearly started crying as I dumped his salty load in his mouth. I then wrapped my hands around his throat and throttled the bastard until his cum oozed from his mouth and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

When he woke up he was chained to a pillar surrounded by me and my girlfriends...we all sported the meanest looking strap-ons money could buy. 'Ready for round 2 bitch boy?'

Offline SkinnyTeen

Re: Break Up Fight
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 11:59:15 PM »
I am normally into more violent fights than sexual fights, but I really like how you wrote this from the female perspective.  It was pretty hot, well done!

Offline Eliot Price

• Let’s rumble!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 11:19:40 AM »
I am normally into more violent fights than sexual fights, but I really like how you wrote this from the female perspective.  It was pretty hot, well done!

Thanks dude!!!

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 03:28:42 AM »
when is rd 2