News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Christina Hendricks V Karen Gillan

• 6 Replies

Offline Eliot Price

• Let’s rumble!
Christina Hendricks V Karen Gillan
« on: June 02, 2020, 06:29:37 PM »
Christina Hendricks waits for her prey in the basement of her house, doing all manner of stretches. She had turned her basement into a padded room. The floor, walls and ceiling are lined with black padded panels, similar to the material used in cells for the mentally deranged. The ceiling is also lined with built in lights which perfectly illuminated the otherwise pitch black room. There is only one entrance and exit to the room, a padded door which blends perfectly into the wall were it not for the keypad which keeps the door locked at all times, until it is time to for Hendricks to play.

Hendricks uses this room for one purpose, to indulge her secret fetish of beating and dominating other celebrities who she feels are getting too big for their boots. She is the only person who holds the code before each fight, and changes the code after each fight has ended. If her opponent wanted to leave, they would have to force it out of her, or hold out until Hendricks gets bored with her play thing, it has thus far never ended with the former.

Hendricks selects her targets by following all the celebrity gossip in the news and uses this to select her next target. She would secretly message her target and challenge them to a fight. Some would accept after a modest amount of thrash talk, others would take a little more persuasion. This ‘persuasion’ may involve some form of blackmail or if Hendricks really wanted to teach someone a lesson she would have them kidnapped, blindfolded, gagged and brought to her padded hell, where she would be waiting, the queen of her own domain.

Luckily her current victim accepted her challenge without any effort and basically jumped at the chance to tussle with Hendricks. She was the Doctor Who, Jumanji, and Guardians Of The Galaxy star, Karen Gillan. Gillan had recently got herself into a bit of trouble after she was caught choking a member of the paparazzi out between her long legs at a popular beach resort. The paparazzi member had caught an incriminating photo of her with a female celebrity, a photo she did not want the public seeing. When the journalist tried to blackmail her she used her seductive charm and lured him behind some rocks at the beach, beat him, and squeezed him so hard between her thighs his eyes were almost bulging out from his skull. This garnered large media attention, and quickly caught Hendricks’ eye.

‘Who did this little haggis eating slut think she is using her pathetic noodle legs to choke out some sad loser at a beach, now she thinks she is some kind of tough bitch that cant be messed with because of this media attention?!’ Hendricks could not get this thought out of her head and messaged Gillan on Twitter. “Hey cxnt, think you are tough enough to choke me out between those sad excuses for thighs, come visit me at my home when you are in the area filming for whatever shitty role you sucked some fat old hollywood dick to get.”

Two weeks later, Gillan was entering the padded room, with Hendricks standing at the opposite end of the room performing splits, displaying her impressive flexibility. Gillan stepped in, closing the door behind her. The light on the keypad flashed red and she was now locked in with the voluptuous auburn. Gillan spoke in her thick native Scottish accent ‘Are you sure its wise locking yourself in here with me, haven’t your heard what I am capable of?’ Gillan examined her opponent while she spoke. Hendricks was physically formidable, of that there is no doubt. The 43 year old Hendricks stood up straight as Gillan spoke revealing her incredibly curvaceous form. Her think red hair was flowing freely down to her shoulders, she was smiling with evil intent, her smile reaching her incredible blue eyes as she glared at Gillan, one of her eyes were covered partially by a loose bang. Her unbelievable 32F tits were overflowing and appeared to constantly on the verge of bursting out her tight red low cut one piece red thong leotard. Her outfit which was cut high at her crotch exposing a very subtle camel toe. Her outift seemed to be two sizes too small but worked so damn well. It hugged her figure and a generous amount of flesh oozed out in all the right places. Her hips were wide and her thighs thick in the best possible way, Gillan admired her as Hendricks stood there in her bare feet looking dominant, and felt her nether region moisten in anticipation of how she was going to break this old fat titted cow.

Hendricks laughed arrogantly while lightly covering her mouth with her hand, and pointed a dominant finger at the 30 year old Scottish beauty ‘You’re the one who is trapped in here with me my little pet, and you are only leaving here when I say so, and that is only going to happen when I am done with you and I run out of ways to torture your skinny little weak body.’ Hendricks licks her lips and looks her opponent up and down. Gillan stood there bare footed in a black one piece swimsuit with the centre cut out in a deep V shape, revealing her modest but perky 32B cleavage, and her toned abs. The V stops just above her now moist pussy. Her long thick red hair flowed just beyond her shoulders and her cute face hid her sadistic nature we. Hendricks noted her well defined muscles, she was not as skinny as Hendricks once believed and expected more of a challenge than she initially anticipated.

Gillan spoke ‘The way I see it you old yanky bitch, I just have to beat those fat tits until you give me the code, and then I am going to wonder around your house freely while you lay in this pathetic excuse for an arena all broken and beaten sobbing over your damaged udders. I am going to search your house high and low for objects I can use to stretch out your old and worn out pussy even further you ancient whore.’

Hendricks laughed hard before charging her opponent, she was the tigress and Gillan was her prey whom she was going to feast on.

Gillan planted her feet hard into the padded floor and prepared herself.

Gillan side stepped Hendricks as the voluptuous psycho charged with murderous intent in her eyes, she looked to be almost foaming at the mouth to dig her claws into the cocky little scot. Gillan successfully dodged the attack and Hendricks slammed tits first into the matted wall. Gillan laughed and grabbed Hendricks by her right shoulder and spun her around so that the sexy Mad Men start was facing her. Hendricks’ back was now against the wall and Gillan held her there by her shoulders while she delivered knee after brutal knee into the thick stars surprisingly firm mid section. Hendricks opened her mouth to scream in pain but no sound came, only a sharp gasp for air as it was knocked out of her by Gillans brutal assault.

Gillans arms left Hendricks’ shoulders and she began to hit her opponent’s face hard with quick lefts and rights. The blows knocked Hendricks face shoulder to shoulder, her hair swinging wildly from side to side as she took each punch. Gillan stood back to admire her handiwork, and to catch her breath. ‘You stupid cow, look at what you have gotten yourself into.’ Hendricks was propped up against the basement wall panting and moaning in pain. Gillan could not help further admire the older red heads body as the red skin tight spandex leotard clung to her body like a second skin. Gillan could swear she could make out all of Hendricks curves and contours perfectly, her eyes wondered down to the obscenely busty woman’s crotch and spotted a wet patch.

Gillan approached Hendricks and kicked her legs apart by the ankles, she stood against Hendricks breast to breast, sliding her thigh between Hendricks legs and rubbing it against the older womans wet pussy. Gillan brought her lips to Hendricks ear and whispered ‘If you brought me over to beat on you just so you could get off, you should of just said so, instead of the ridiculous circus act you put on to get me here.’ Hendricks began to moan softly and Gillan could feel her enemies wetness increase against her thigh. Hendricks suddenly grabbed the back of Gillans head and held her close. She whispered back ‘That was just foreplay to get me warmed up, kid’.

Suddenly, Hendricks began aggressively gyrating her pussy on the intruding thigh and started to moan loudly from pleasure. Gillan called her a freak and pushed her away. Hendricks laughed and wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s slender mid section and squeezed her into a bear hug. Gillan gasped out in pain as her tits pressed against the older womans much larger bust. Hendricks laughed as she crushed the younger girls body against her. Gillan grimaced in pain as it felt like she was being crushed by a human sized vice. Hendricks suddenly dropped to one knee, dropping Gillans crotch on to her up right knee in a vicious blow to the girl’s cxnt. She grabbed Gillans head and shoved her face deep in her cleavage in an effort to smother Gillain into a more submissive state.

Gillan struggled to pull her face free from the mountainous breasts but was unable to do so. In desperation she reached down and rubbed her hands on Hendricks big firm rump. Sliding her hands up her rival’s juicy ass she grabbed the top of where Hendricks suit became a thong and yanked up hard and fast. The material dug into Hendrick’s big ass and pussy like a hard wire and she let out a sharp scream in protest. She released Gillan, pushing her away, as she fixed her suit to once again cover her plump pussy lips, as Gillan stood there trying to catch her breath. Hendricks suddenly charges at Gillan and her shoulders slam into the slender girl’s midsection. Hendricks then wraps her arms around her foes legs and lifts Gillan and stands, lifting the little Scottish bitch on to her shoulder before throwing her onto the matted floor behind her. Gillan lay there squirming in pain, her pretty face wrenched in agony. Hendricks stood above her play thing, feet either side of the fallen girl’s head. Hendricks smiles evilly down at her prey before jumping in the air, and landing ass first on Gillan’s face. Gillan was panicked as the big fleshy globes of her dominator’s ass smothered her. Hendricks sat there calmly with her legs crossed facing out and away from her fallen opponent, checking her nails as a sophisticated and beautiful woman like herself might as Gillan screamed beneath her, clawing at her assailant’s thighs and slapping at her ass.

Hendricks couldn’t help but become flushed by the erotic feeling of the little girl’s struggles beneath her, Hendricks began grinding her now damp and swollen pussy against her opponents face. The struggling gradually began to cease and the last thing Gillan felt before passing out, was a flood of warm liquid splashing against her face. She could hear loud and lustful screams from above, before everything went to black as she drifted into a nightmare filled sleep.

Hendricks left her seat thoroughly pleased with herself. She looked down at her opponent as she lay covered in sweat and cum. She stripped the girl of her soaked outfit, she was out cold, and would be for a while. Hendricks left to prepare herself for the loser’s torture. She would need a lot of equipment, and a lot of her favourite toys. She left the padded basement, the door automatically locking behind her. The lights shut off in the room, leaving Gillan to wake in complete darkness, scared and confused.

It was going to be a while before Gillan would see the light of day again.

Dwaye ‘The Rock’ Johnson had become concerned for his friend. It has been a number of days since he had heard from his friend Karen Gillan with whom he had developed a good friendship with on the set of ‘Jumanji’. He had learned of the challenge given to her by the infamous bitch Christina Hendricks and had helped train her for her fight. After not hearing from his friend he had become concerned and had been emailing Hendricks looking to know her whereabouts but got no response .

Days had passed until one morning he received an email with attached pictures of Gillan gagged and chained against what appeared to be a black padded wall. Gillan was completely naked and had a ball gag in her mouth, drool escaping from the corner of her mouth. Her eyes looked fearful at the camera, tears in her eyes. Another picture showed Hendricks smiling at the camera in the most sadistic smile The Rock had ever seen. She was standing behind Gillan with her forearm pressed against her throat and appeared to be choking Gillan out, her other hand was between Gillian’s legs. The perfectly timed picture caught Gillan squirting hard against her tormentor's hand. The Rock could not help but feel guilt and sorrow as he looked at Gillan’s vacant eyes. He knew he should have done more to talk Gillan out of this fight. He had heard the rumours, but did not believe them to be true, he now knew better. He closed the images in disgust and read the email.

'Hey Stud,

So I hear you were the one to train this weak slut before our organised fight? Pathetic. I hope you are better in practice than in theory.

If you want your friend to be free of my exquisite torture, you are going to have to come and get her yourself.

Enclosed is my address.

I’ll be waiting for you, you big muscle bound freak.

Oh and honey, be better prepared than this poor little whore, because if you fail to rescue her, you will both end up as my permanent play things, and as you can see from the attached images, I always end up breaking my toys.

Chrissy. Xxx'

Dwayne slammed his computer shut in disgust. She had gone too far this time. He was going to save his friend, no matter the cost.

To be continued??

Offline Eliot Price

• Let’s rumble!
Re: Christina Hendricks V Karen Gillan
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 06:30:08 PM »
Christina Hendricks

Offline Eliot Price

• Let’s rumble!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 06:35:58 PM »
Karen Gillan

Offline Drake8

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 07:46:08 PM »
Great story. Love the "noodle legs" expression I never heard it, it shows how a voluptuous perfect woman like Christina Hendricks is proud of her curves and feels superior. Im not into mixed fights but after this amazing chapter I hope you continue the story.

Offline Eliot Price

• Let’s rumble!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 08:47:28 PM »
Great story. Love the "noodle legs" expression I never heard it, it shows how a voluptuous perfect woman like Christina Hendricks is proud of her curves and feels superior. Im not into mixed fights but after this amazing chapter I hope you continue the story.

Thank you for the feedback!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 10:19:32 AM »
Continue, please!
Like Christina continue torture and humiliate Karen in front of The Rock.

Offline Eliot Price

• Let’s rumble!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 02:39:11 PM »
Continue, please!
Like Christina continue torture and humiliate Karen in front of The Rock.

Thanks for the comment!! I’ll see what I can do!!