News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who will win a catfight smother finished joancf or lee ann

• 97 Replies

Offline lee ann

• irl catfighter , wrestler
Re: Who will win a catfight smother finished joancf or lee ann
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2020, 11:22:10 AM »
We both  are rolling all over the  room  slapping  and punching  tits faces and body punching . I yanked  joancf  top exposing  her tits. Trying to  wrapped  the bra around her neckto check  her. Then i take my let hand and rake my nails across  her eyes.  We stop  rolling  around the roll i said you cxnt i am the better woman.  We both are on knees each has her one hand in each other cxnt  penetrate  our cxnt. Aggggg  as that tramp is making me  wail out in pain..    joan grabs my swollen  left tit and pulling  it upper. Bitch let go of my tit   this whore is going to pay. as i lower my head  and bite  her right nipple  trying to  teart off.  Both us are soaked in  our sweat. and are determined to  ko the other woman yt
irl matches catfighting.  Wrestling of course  sexfighting wil cyber with the right person like trib match  exotic wrestling

DoubleT2

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2020, 12:32:17 PM »
Joan will eventually muzzle LeeAnn with her muff!

Offline lee ann

• irl catfighter , wrestler
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2020, 04:37:35 PM »
Damm  everytine  i get close to the  trashy  brunette  it jumps  back  up to. 6. I am winning  the posted  fight but losing the poll

Jessicakickas has always been  jealous  of my body i  wonder if she has something do. With this lol. Just kidding
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 04:40:52 PM by lee ann »
irl matches catfighting.  Wrestling of course  sexfighting wil cyber with the right person like trib match  exotic wrestling

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2020, 10:59:09 PM »
I too give Jade looks that could kill every time she cheers Joan and I even say don’t you dare think about it GabrielleCF, nobody can want a piece of that blonde bitch more than me. As I scream, Lee Ann short honey get out of there babe, I too realise Lee Ann really struggling so much so she has to give up all vanity and if everyone can look up her legs so be it in fact she appears to be flashing more to get the crowd aroused. I see her buck heavily and that one did not work but I know you can get her off you.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2020, 12:52:16 PM »
Never Jade Lee Ann get that bitch off you, mount her see how she likes her head slammed on the floor with your hands in her hair, maybe put your pussy in her face. As I snarl bite her too. Looking at Jade I snarl this is not over bitch,

Offline bill f

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2020, 04:23:49 PM »
Lee ann is  working  getting  her problem  straight  out. She ask to telling everybody to  keep posting  and haveing fun the poll

And joancf  lee ann said to post this she just rake nails a your  face and knee in the pussy and torn off your botton u are naked for everyone to see
looking to pay two females to meet in a private fight

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2020, 02:54:30 AM »
Hi i am back now  and ready to  end this poll  with a victory  going to have joancf  fase in my clit all day
  Thank you for  posting in the comments  and voteing

Leeann
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline GILLES

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2020, 12:28:23 PM »
Yes wonderfull and beautifull LEE ANN,you will be the winner of the fight.In sexy outfit,you will distroy that bitch with a lot of slaps on her dirty face,ripping her hair out,fullhandles,using your nails,rolling on the floor with one hand to slap her,and one hand to plucking tufts of hair.Finaly,you seat on her face.Joancf his humiliated and she must kiss your feets,submitted....She is your slave now.You,LEE ANN the great winner ot this rough fight.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2020, 01:06:39 AM »
Aggg as joancf  pry my mouth apart i wimper  in pain ..... my body is tired  and  exhausted. and  sweat my body glistening...... as the the dirty whore tied  my arms up  with my top i am struggling  to free my arms and breath......as joancf  dumps me on my butt.   Ouch my butt bounce off the carpet. as she mount me i start to  movings around so he does not pin to floor. Finally  i remove my top to get free.
This bitch is going to  pay
I move move hips grab joan around the waist the quickly  turen to roll  joan off of me.  Breathing heavy  as  push joan on her back....then i get my knees and l started  to maul joans cxnt  pulling  on her pusy lips then reach  with my left hand and squeeze her right tit. I hear  joan squel out on pain
Bitch scream you i am going to destroy your cxnt
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 01:09:23 AM by Leeann54 »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2020, 03:06:42 PM »
You arre finished  joan i here your  moaning and groaning  as you keep  day det awaatt from  my cxnt. as i start to  dominate  you and your slutty  body

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2020, 03:21:49 PM »
Hi members of  freecatfight  thank for supporting  this  poll. We only need 5 more  reply to hit 100. and 21 more  votes  to have 200 votes. And another  250 viewers  to make 2000. Tell your buddies  to come  here

Hope everyone  is having fun  viewing this  poll

Hugs and kisses
Lee ann

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2020, 04:33:57 PM »
I as grab joan  hair. Srart to yank   her head  down  and then i slap her face  with my left hand three times  wack  wack  hhereing goan out as hit ger face one time buckle  her knees.  Bitch.we are far from Finnish. as i start to push backwards to the  wall.  Both are sweaty and  soaked  with own sweat.
 We are pulling  each  hair out of our. Scalp  which are burning  anb bleeding  from  our nails digging in.    Finally  I  slam  joan against the wall. pin her with my tired  body  grabbing  her by hair i slamming her  head  against  the  wall    hearing  her  squeal  in pain

Lower my head. I sink my teeth into  joan left tit and start to my head side to side
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:35:21 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline GILLES

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2020, 11:08:04 PM »
Oh yes wonderfull LEEANN,I like so much this way to beat the vilainess!!! Keep going that way,you will be the winner of this very rough fight;I am so proud of you.I am exiting when I imagine you,pulling out the hair of this dirty bitch!!!!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2020, 12:49:18 PM »
I am  only down by  3 votes. after joancf was winning  by 8 votes. looking  forward  to smothering  that tramp silicone  tits bitch

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2020, 04:32:32 PM »
Thank to all the members  at freecatfight  for making  this poll fun and a successful  so fall we have over 100 replies  and over 2000 views. Just need 11 more votes to  get to 200