News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Who will win a catfight smother finished joancf or lee ann

• 97 Replies

Offline Rossi

• God Member
Re: Who will win a catfight smother finished joancf or lee ann
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2020, 12:41:16 PM »
Come on Lee Ann show Joan why South Philly gals are feared!
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2020, 10:48:32 PM »
I just want to wish al the father's  happy  father day
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2020, 12:28:52 AM »
Hi one more week  until  the poll is  over  joancf  i am going to show you how dirty and nasty  i can be bitch  you are breathing heavy  and your tits are swollen and  sore. Get ready for your cxnt to be rip apart
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 12:31:12 AM by Leeann54 »

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2020, 02:53:18 AM »
Hi one more week  until  the poll is  over  joancf  i am going to show you how dirty and nasty  i can be bitch  you are breathing heavy  and your tits are swollen and  sore. Get ready for your cxnt to be rip apart
Now your talking!!!

Offline GILLES

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2020, 11:12:30 AM »
Oh yes !!! keep going beautifull Lee Ann;You will be the winner .Your very fan .Gilles

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2020, 05:35:12 PM »
Ahhhh. I scream  as joancf  is  in between my legs working on my pussy with her claws ripping my pussy apart
 I raised my left leg up and slam my foot into joancf face as hard as i can to knock  her on her butt as i slowly  roll away to get up on my knees  rubbing my  pussy
Sliding closer to  her i grab  her  hair and yank  and twist her  head  while i take my nails across  joancf  face leaving  scratched  marks
Then use my body laying across her  body to pin joancf. as lift her left leg up spreading  her pussy. then use two fingers to  pull  and twisting  her cxnt lips

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2020, 01:00:17 AM »
The poll ends  june 28. So far we have 251 voters  138 replies  and amazing  3778 views. Iwant again  to thank everyone who  participated in this poll  even my friends Gabriella cf and Katie  who stop supporting me  when i start to get beat lol

Hopefully  by the end of the poll we could reach  175 voters. And 150 in replies. and 4000 in views
Thank you to all the members of freecatfight. for you participate in the poll. I really  hope everyone  had fun annd enjoy  this poll

Thank you  hugs and kisses
Your pathetic  poll fighter
Leeann54

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2020, 02:30:43 PM »
With only 4 days to go it appears Joan is going to best the blonde, both put on a great fight and clearly the interest in this poll is the highest in recent memory. Thanks to both Joan and my favorite Leeann.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2020, 03:22:08 PM »
Again  this brunette  slut is trying to  smother me with 38dd tits as she covers  my mouth and  nose but again  she will regret using  her tits on my face.
I then clamped my teeth  on her left tit. And bite down on her nipple and tit moving  my head side to side. As i hear joan  screaming in  pain. Makeing her release her headlock
 I keep  biting  joan tit  as viciously  as i can tasting  blood. As she is wailing  and moaning   in pain
This bitch  might win the poll  but i am going to make her remember  my teeth

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2020, 04:01:54 PM »
Owwww as I'm push  down you my back i   am groaning  out in pain as joancf is attacking my tit and pussy with her claws biting  down on my lip trying  not scream out
Grabbing  joancf  hand to  pull in away from my tit. I start to bite  her hand nasty i slowly get to my knees.and grabbing her hair  yanking her  to the floor
I slide in between her legs pinning  her  left leg under my ass then holding her  other down  with my other hand
Tjhen lower my head  in between  her legs and bite her pussy  i am sore and feeling  thr beating  joans has give me glistening in my  own sweat 

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2020, 01:01:30 AM »
 As joan start to straddle my face i shut my eyes i am dizzy and weary from our long fight my tis are battered and  bruised my  cxnt is throbbing from her claws
As joan planted  her crotch  on my face oh shit i moan as my legs start to thrashing  and bridge up to  get her off of me twisting and  turning  my face so she can't  cover my mouth and nose
Breathing heavy and  gasping for air  as i groaning uggggg. as i trying to get  her away from smothering me
Then out of desperation  i bite down on joans pussy lips and shakeing to the side  hearing  joan screaming and  squealing out  she falls off me my face holding  her pussy.
I am just laying on my back try to recover breathing heavy and  coughing and  choking  my body is trembling

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2020, 11:20:48 AM »
Two more days left under this poll  is over thank youu for your help in making  the poll fun and enjoyable for  all the participants who reply and view the poll
After the voting is finished the winner will smother the loser. Me and joan  agree on we both make two posted apiece  for the smothering  finished.

Plus we both make a another stakes  for the loser. We will posted  that after the  smothering finished

Thank you again
Leeann54

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2020, 12:45:20 AM »
Nasty and dirty girls hot battle.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2020, 06:54:36 AM »
I am breathing heavy and  gasping for air  as I'm trying to recover from joancf smothering me choking. as iam tired and sore from joancf  clawing and mauling  my body. Glistening from  my own sweat my sweat is burning my  scratch marks all over my body. As i moaning out in pain
Then joan suddenly  rolls on top me and pin me to floor laying across  my body ohhhhhh I'm  screaming out loudly. As joan fingers penetrating  my crotch  my body start thrashing  around trap to buck  her off of me
I then reach for her haair to yank her away from my cxnt but she is still  on top of me pinning  to the floor as i reach around and cover her mouth  with right hand to stop her from breathing  then using my left hand to maul her tit squeezing and twisting her tit. Then i bite down on her ear

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2020, 10:08:30 PM »
Ugggggg as joancf again has my face in her tits smothering trying to smother to ko try to breath but has my mouth and nose  cover  push upward to get her off of me
Then i just bite  her in the tit again  tasting  blood  from her nipple  yanking amd pulling  move my head side to side

Finally i get my legs free of joancf  hragevine my pussy is throbbing  from having my spread apart

Then i bring my left  knee into her pussy and bearhug  joancf  to roll her on her belly. I them pin joan to floor by sitting on the back her head pushing  her face into thr carpet  as i bounce  up and down slamming  her face against the  carpet
Then i use my nails across  her back digging my nails  into her flesh