News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jessica vs Cindy in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Friends Jessica and Cindy decide the party they are attending is getting dull and decide to spice it up

Prelude:  Two gal pals, brunette Jessica and blonde Cindy, are attending a party which started out okay but has since hit the skids.  They always kid each other about who the hotter one is and who the stronger one is.  They have never really tried to get these things decided because quite frankly, they like to bullshit about too much to decide the claims.  Once they decide it, they really can't smack talk anymore, right?  But the party has died so much they are flat out bored and talk begins of these matters.  As you will soon see, that ends up livening up the party!

Jessica:  "Well Cindy, this party sucks but there is always one thing you and I can talk about that gets us going."
Cindy:  "Oh yeah, that would be which one of us is hotter and stronger.  I thought you conceded those a long time ago.  I mean, I think you are pretty and fit, but c'mon, I have your number on both of these, baby."
Jessica:  "Oooooohhhhh rrrrreeeaaalllliieee, I don't remember this ever being decided, and I know as hell I never conceded!  Why should I when I'm the more beautiful and sexy and stronger and more athletic.....honey."
Cindy:  "You can beat me at a few things...burping louder....eating more at dinner time....getting drunk and not holding your liquor... but Jessica, I'm afraid I'm the hotter one, and you must know that."
Jessica:  "You know I think it is about time we settle this once and for all.  After all, no problem getting judges for the beauty part and you and I can decide the catfight all be ourselves.  Up for it, Cind?"
Cindy:  "You bet, Jess!  One of us is going home unhappy, but I promise not to rub it in...too much."
Jessica:  "I don't think that will be a problem for you....sore winner won't be an option for you."
Cindy:  "So you say, I'll remember that claim after the fight when I have you giving up to me. Might have to smother you a little bit more for that one!"

Beauty Contest:   The news of these contests quickly makes its way around the party which has become rather boring by almost any standards.  Needless to say, there won't be a shortage of judges then for the beauty contest nor spectators for the catfight.  The 8 areas to be judged in the first are facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  It gets underway withthe face, where neither would ever claim to have glamour model beauty but clearly are very cute and darn pretty.  This one ends up being a close win for Jessica who gives her friend a quick nod of the head as if to say how right thatt decision is.  Jessica leads 1-0 with the next one being tits which these woman are clearly above average in, considering neither has gone the silicone route.  Yet another close judgment, this one going Cindy's way to tie it up at 1-1.   The next area to be compared is the midsection which Jessica wins with a tauter and flatter one to take a 2-1 lead with the pussy area next for judgment.  This is always a tough one to judge and to see for most to see for that matter, so this one is judged even.  Halfway through, Jessica leads 2-1-1 with legs being the next area of comparison.  This one is another close decision with Jessica edging out Cindy to take a 3-1-1 lead with the arms/armpits being the last frontside area to be judged.  Both women have arms that look fuller for strength than perhaps tapered for beauty but Cindy takes the appearance part which is what is important here.  Jessica's lead is cut to 3-2-1 with the backside areas of back and butt left to be judged.  Cindy takes the back with a little better delineation along with difference in width from shoulders down to the small of the back.  Thus, it is tied 3-3-1 overall with the butt deciding everything.  The ass competition ends up being too close to call also which means a tie in that along with the overall tally of 3-3-2.  Both are disappointed with the result but would have been more disappointed if they had lost it probably.  The women are given the choice to remain nude as they had to become for all the areas to ultimately be judged but they decide to put back on some lingerie at least.  They both happen to have worn blue lingerie...Jessica with darker blue, almost royal blue, in color while Cindy's is light blue for her bra and panties.  The rest of their clothes remain off and placed well away from the action.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Jessica vs Cindy in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »
Catfight:  The women still have that sour taste of a tie in the beauty contest left in their mouth but the catfight was always considered the more important anyway in their minds, and each wants to make sure this doesn't end in a draw like the first one did.  The women circle each other and to no surprise they go for slaps as their first action.  Close friends such as these or hated foes usually go the emotional route as the first act, either slaps or hairpulling getting down and personal as much as possible.  For the record, Jessica launches the first right handed hit but it doesn't really matter since Cindy quickly evens the score with her own slap.  Each slap jerks the other's head hard to its right, and after one exchange of that, they move their hands once again predictably to their friend's hair.  Neither has long hair, only down to their shoulders or so, but plenty long enough to grab fistfuls and yank sufficiently hard enough to elicit screams and uttered profanities.  Heads violently shake but not enough to take them off their feet at this point.  Probably worthwhile to mention at this point that the room has been made catfight ready to some degree with a large space in the large room but still a sofa and a couple of chairs remain with simply no place to move them.  The hairpulling continues until it becomes obvious that neither woman is gaining an advantage so they cease that process to move on to another line of attack perhaps.  Frustration is already showing in their faces as they have been evenly matched so far in every way.  Even the beauty contest areas where a winner was determined was by a close margin.

The friends put their hands on their hips and thrust out their bra covered chests as if to try to either impress the other girl or the spectators.  Their hands go out in front of their bodies in probing form and end up on the other's shoulders as they try to spin or turn their rival.  That really doesn't happen so they move their hands up a little as each literally goes for the jugular of the other in a primal choking.  Both hands of both women surround their foe's throat as they try to render the other unconscious by cutting off their breathing.  Muffled coughs and eyes growing wider attest that each woman is accomplishing her goal, but the only problem is neither knows which might pass out first which is not good news.  Both realize this, but Cindy is the one who takes action first by suddenly removing her hands from Jessica's throat but only to throw a right fist into the brunette's jaw.  The fist trumps Jessica's choke of Cindy as Jessica stumbles backwards from the force of the fist.  Cindy follows up with a thrust kick into Jessica's midsection which sends the sexy foe down to the carpet in a supine position.  Cindy stalks Jessica's fallen form and gets right beside her, no doubt in preparation for further attacks.

Cindy decides to start some footstomping of her friend, concentrating mainly on the brunette's midsection and her bodacious breasts as the targets.  Each foot contact with Jessica's body has her form recoil from the plush carpet after the initial hit.  Cindy drops down a right knee to Jessica's midsection which takes the breath out of the catfighting girl who is at least temporarily on the bottom.  Cindy sits on that midsection with her legs straddled on each side of her friend's body.  But it hardly seems friendly as Cindy grabs Jessica's head with both hands and moves it up and down against the thick carpeting.  Jessica has been stunned by the onslaught started with that fist to the jaw, and Cindy shows no signs of letting up as she moves her hands from Jessica's head to her tits.  She reaches through her rival's see through royal blue bra and grabs her friend's bodacious boobs and gives her a mauling eliciting some squeals and grunts from her.  Cindy gets tired of not being to see her handiwork's effects so she rips off Jessica's bra.  Cindy tosses it aside as she restarts her forceful attack on those now exposed nice mams.    As Cindy continues to embarass Jessica that does give the woman under siege a chance to try to dislodge Cindy which she is able to do with bucking off her torturer, done really because Cindy has no anchoring hold at this point.

Cindy goes down hard to the side of Jessica's body.  Both women turn towards each other, and the first movement is by Jessica who reaches over and evens the top wear by grabbing Cindy's light blue lingerie top and rips it off to make both women topless at this point.  The women move towards each other while lying on their sides still and have an unusual type of tit battle from that position.  Their naturally big tits are sagging due to their lying on their sides so they move their hands up to cradle their jumbo juggs to more direct them straight into their nemesis' boobs.  Breasts of each slam into the other with neither woman giving an inch as mams go against mams in this very personal skirmish.  Finally, they pretty much decide it is a draw but at least they got a tit battle in the match.  At that point, they switch over to hairpulling and begin to roll around the carpet as partygoers scamper out of their way.  At first one woman is on top and then with hairpulling by the one on the bottom, that woman is able to switch positions and get herself on top for a while.  For whoever is on top their technique is the same....titsmother followed by armpit smothers where sweat, body odor, and a restriction of breathing is the main goal as flesh contacts the face on the one on the bottom.  Each of the friends gets in their humiliation and embarassment quota of the other before they finally end up in a neutral position again, but just like some of the other action, no one gains a permanent advantage from this.

The women make their way up to sitting positions and they wrap their arms around the other's midsection in a mutual bearhug.  They squeeze with their stronger than average arms hoping to compress the other's midsection into some sort of compromising position but their midsections are thick enough to withstand the pressure.  Meanwhile, higher up on their forms, their tits are going are at again in more of a normal position as each woman is vertical now.  But just like the recent battle, this one ends in a draw similar to what occurs now with the bearhug skirmish.  All that comes of this is a little sore midsection for each woman and some verbal grunting and squeals that occured along the way but nothing that gave either woman a lasting advantage that she could build on for the rest of the catfight.

For the first time in a long while they get up to simultaneous standing positions.  Both women have that oil wrestling look to them since sweat saturates their bodies and gives them that sheen look because of that.  Their hair doesn't look as great as it did at the beginning but then again, their hair isn't long to begin with so the matting element has been minimized.  Of course they are topless as they have been now for quite a while but still have on their lingerie bottoms which probably aren't detergent fresh at this point due to their panties being soaked with sweat.  Jessica and Cindy move toward each other and their hands engage the other's arms as they twist and turn around their bodies in the struggle for supremacy.  They move around the large open area cleared for them but apparently not large and open enough.  They bump into the front edge of the one remaining sofa and fall down on that piece of furniture, hands and arms still engaged with their opponent's.  The women at this point are doing just about anything to mount an attack...slapping....biting....twisting body parts of the opponent...flailing with hands and legs and feet.  Eventually, they discover the pillows at each end of the sofa and have at it with equally sized sofa pillows as weapons.  Pillows slam into heads, tits, midsections, and once again any area they can get it including backs and asses on occasion.  But those pillows are meant for passive use, not for pillows fights so they begin to tear up which puts an end to the use of those weapons.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Jessica vs Cindy in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 04:20:45 PM »
The pillows may be flung from the sofa combat zone but not the women.  They continue to tear into each other as hands, teeth, feet, and just about everything else is used to try to gain an advantage.  At one point, Cindy bites part of Jessica's tits which brings a right fist hard into Cindy's head to knock her away.  Cindy gets a headlock on Jessica only to have that broken.  Chokes periodically occur again just like the hairpulling does.  Jessica gets some scratching done on Cindy's back who escapes that quickly with a backward thrown elbow catching Jessica in the face.  That is the first blow on the sofa that knocks either woman to a supine position.  Cindy takes advantage of that by lying on top of her foe at this point and rubbing and grinding her mirrored form across Jessica's trapped one.  This may be the most sexual type action this couch has ever seen, or at least by members of the same sex.  Regardless, Cindy is punishing Jessica by doing this along with raising her upper body a fit sometimes using her arms for support only to drop her upper body weight on top of her friend to crush her victim.  Jessica is finally able to push Cindy down her body a bit but that isn't all good news either.

Cindy is still on top of Jessica but no longer in a schoolgirl pin type position.  She is located on top of Jessica's lower body now and in perfect position to take care of her friend's last bit of clothing...those royal blue color panties that Jessica loves so much to wear.  This would probably only occur between friends, but Cindy knows how those are her favorite undies, and instead of ripping them off and destroying them, she instead pulls them off her foe's legs.  Jessica doesn't resist because she knows if she does, they may be accidentally ripped.  Oh, Cindy doesn't fold them up or anything as she just tosses them away but the good news is they will be wearable again.  The question is whether Cindy would give them back to Jessica if she wins this fight or keep them as a souvenir.  Perhaps her motives were as honorable as first thought.  The fighting continues with each woman moving the other's body around on the sofa by grabbing body parts or throwing slaps or punches or kicking.  Of course, the sofa is very long but not very wide, so their bodies can't stay on the sofa with so much movement going on...and indeed they don't.  Their bodies fall the short distance from the edge of the sofa to the plush carpet.

The women begin to roll around the carpet again but not for long.  Eventually, they get some separation between them and get up to standing positions.  As they stand, the exhaustion of each is obvious.  These women are fit but clearly not gymrats and clearly not that athletic.  They appear to be party types who do try to take care of their bodies but are more likely to watch a lot of sports than to participate in many of them.  Their hands are on their hips as once before but not to show off their bodies but to rest them as you see football and basketball players do when their gas tank is getting empty.  They even double over a bit and when Cindy does that for a little too long, Jessica takes advantage.  She suddenly straighens her own body up and comes down on Cindy's bent over form with a double axe handle to the back.  Cindy goes down to her knees, and Jessica is right there to take advantage.  Jessica gets behind Cindy and puts her hands in the corners of her foe's mouth and painfully and awkwardly stretches out to the sides Cindy's mouth.  Jessica has always accused Cindy of having a big mouth but she may just have her proof now.  All of this quick attack by Jessica catches her nemesis by surprise and is good offense this late in the fight.

Cindy moves her hands up to engage Jessica's hands and is able to move them away partially because of that and partially because Jessica is afraid that Cindy's molars are zeroing in on her hands in those locations.  But Cindy keeps her hands in front of Cindy's face and simply moves them down underneath her friend's jaw and puts on a chinlock.  Jessica pulls back on the blonde's head with as much strength as she has left in her arms which isn't as much as she had a while ago, but then again, Cindy's resistance isn't what it was a while ago either.   And just to add effectiveness to what she is doing, Jessica also sticks and keeps a knee in Cindy's back to push forward on the upper part of her buddy's body at the same time she is pulling back on her head and neck.  Jessica sees this as a submission hold this late in the match due to each woman getting exhausted and decides to test out her theory:

Jessica:  "If this was a western I think I would be claiming 'this is the last roundup for you, cowgirl!'   Give it up, Cindy...the last thing I want to do is to hurt you....I just want to hear you say those 3 sweet words....'I give up.' "
Cindy {interrupted by screams and grunts}:  "You bitch!!!  I'm.....not done....Just wait until I get....out.  It will be you crying....uncle."
Jessica:  "You ain't getting out of this, tramp!  I can stick a fork in you because you are done!"
Cindy:  "Ooooohhhh fuuuuccckkkkk, I give up...I give up....my neck is killing me.  Please, Jessica, let me go."

Postmatch:  Jessica immediately lets go of Cindy because she ended up being polite in her request and really doesn't want her party going friend to suffer any permanent damage.  She has proven her point and the last thing she wants to is cause any permanent issues between them.  Does that mean that Jessica isn't going to take the spoils of victory....uuuuuhhhhhh, no!   Cindy falls forward on to her frontside which is her case means her upper body is propped up by her tits.  Jessica plops down in a sitting position by her body and starts off with slow movements to regain her energy herself.  She does slip off Cindy's light blue panties which had been the only clothing left on either woman.  Jessica gives Cindy's butt some playfull spanks but more embarassing than punishing.  Jessica takes advantage of having Cindy's face already down on the carpet as she puts her ass on top of the back of her head and facesits or maybe this is back of the head sits her friend Cindy.  She puts her hands on the top of her head to show off her arms and armpits.  After finishing some poses for photos, she rolls Cindy over to her back to perhaps get at the good stuff.  Jessica starts off the frontside embarassment with a nice titsmother followed by armpit smothers just like she was able to do at one time during the fight itself.  The advantages now of course are.....more sweat....more body odor....more time to do everything better because she isn't worried about being dislodged from Cindy's body by a buck or a kickout or her hair being pulled.  She finishes up the upper body and moves now to the lower body of Cindy.

Jessica inserts her hand into Cindy's pussy and does a quick probe of  it.  Someone tosses a dildo to perhaps help her do a better job but she ignores it.  Perhaps she perfers the natural approach but everyone is surprised when she just quits the pussy invasion altogether.  Perhaps it is the fact that they are friends...perhaps it is the fact that although some dirty blows were landed, less than normal in a catfight...and my own personal favorite guess is that Cindy respected Jessica's favorite panties and didn't rip them up during the fight, and now Jessica isn't going to try to rip into Cindy's pussy.  Jessica does move forward and do a facesit now, literally putting her butt on top of Cindy's face this time and gets her pleasure with that.  More photos taken and a long smother this time with slow wiggling and faster squriming.  Jessica gets off of her friend, and that pretty much ends the humiliation, mild by some standards, but Jessica has proven her point and knows that she has something that will last a lifetime with her friend Cindy...a catfight victory, and no more can Cindy make the claim that she could beat Jessica's ass.   Jessica saw...Jessica came...Jessica conquered.  Jessica takes a water bottle and drinks from it and then helps Cindy drink from it too.