News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Discrimination of the Sexes on fcf

• 3 Replies

Offline Raycat

• God Member
Discrimination of the Sexes on fcf
« on: June 06, 2020, 01:42:51 PM »
Hi to you all,

There is something i need to share with you. There are a lot of female members on fcf that has the habit to claim this website as a female website only.

If you are in the chateroom you read profiles before you start a chat. There are a lot of women who have on there profile the text: i don't chat with men, men don't even dare to send a message, i hate men, only talking to women.

What is this? Well it is the me too times. Times where men may not discriminate women or disrespect them. And yes i totally agree with that. But what text do like i don't chat with men well that is discriminate men genural. And why doesn't anybody respond on this discrimination?

Off course if you don't want to chat with a men here that is your descision. No problem. Just don't answer or say i don't want to chat. No problem.

But putting on your profile the text "i don't chat with guys or guys don't you ever try to talk to me is wrong.

Its discrimination of men genurally. So the people who host fcf has a job to do here. Forbid this discrimination and let members who has these sort of tekst on there webside remove this.

Everybody in this world today is talking about discrimination. But as long as discriminate men as a sexes is no problem on here i find that strange.

Ray

Daisy

Re: Discrimination of the Sexes on fcf
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 03:17:32 PM »
Hello,

I am by no means a part of those who host fcf, in fact, I'm pretty new here - at least as an active member - but I could share my personal observations on this topic. First of all, I agree with you that discrimination (and I mean discrimination of any kind, including racism - for there are people who will say black people can't be racist) can go both ways. That being said, I wonder if you're not, so to speak, a bit over-dramatizing the situation.
When it comes to those "I don't talk with men" in profile texts, I imagine two main reasons for their existence:
1. Those are written by "women" who in fact are guys pretending to be women. For them chatting with other guys would be pointless if their ultimate goal is to find cyber fight partners, because I imagine being a guy and fighting another guy in a manner that often has sexual elements might seem weird (unless you're a gay or a bi).
2. Those are written by real women who just have lost their patience speaking with creepy, overly insisting or boring men. Don't get me wrong, I really try not to generalize, and that's in fact why I am open to chat with men and also do mixed fighting - I have in this way discovered really interesting male partners even in my short career here. But, proportionally, compared to women, there are a lot of bores (maybe this is subjective and it's simply that our interest don't match...), for example, a lot of men here seem to secretly like to be dominated, which is nothing wrong in itself, but as a woman that tends to like "real men" (sorry for being such a cliché) for me this attitude is a big turn off, and I sense it pretty quickly just by chatting with them. If I win against a man, I want to feel that I won a real struggle, and not a fight against a moma's boy.

And in conclusion (as if I were writing an essay haha), I'd say, why bother with people who write this in their profiles at all, since - whether fcf team intervenes and makes them erase it or not, it won't change the simple fact that they won't chat with you anyway.

Take care!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 01:07:36 PM »
I am always amused when I find some call for the moderators/admins to do something and it is in some part of the site we have to stumble over it. Clearly the call to action isn't all that strong..

The job of the moderation team isn't to force anyone to talk to anyone else. And I think that is your real goal here since you aren't really any further ahead if we take your suggestion. Would you rather message women and them not reply or to reply in a nasty fashion because they have no desire to speak to you?

This is no different than saying "I don't do real life fights" so that you don't have to field a dozen requests to fight someone's wife in all corners of the globe. Or to put it in context for something men might understand "I don't fight other men"

Now imagine if we banned that and every time you are in chat you have to field several requests from other men who want to slap cocks with you? Even if you don't reply I will imagine you would be pretty annoyed that you can't simply put something on your profile to discourage that.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 02:06:01 PM »
I appreciate the comment "I won't talk to a man" since it helps me to not waste my time. I don't see that I have that special touch to be the exception. If I see some female that is really fit or makes a unique comment on their profile, I will admit to complimenting them in the chat but I never expect it to go any further. Sometimes I get a thanks but it isn't expected.