News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request

• 1 Replies

Offline mus

Request
« on: June 08, 2020, 03:50:19 AM »
I have a request.Can someone consider writing a story where Trish Stratus is framed by her rival (one of Molly Holly or Victoria or Mickie) for being ilegal, held in a illegal detention centre, strip searched, later her rival uses her connections to end up in the same prison cell as her, there she mentally breaks her, then forces her to fight her, beats her, then dominates her sexually in prison?

Thanks.

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Request
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 04:01:20 PM »
this may not be much help but i read a story with that same plot line  except the victim wasnt stratus it was an undercover cop, however she went through the same abuse you described. Not sure if it was on one of DTV gallaries or hostboard--when i get some time i will scan through and see if i can find it--or possible somebody with a better memory could post it.