News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tell me what you want from me.

• 4 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Tell me what you want from me.
« on: June 08, 2020, 11:21:57 PM »
Hi everyone.

I’m still rather new here but I have lots of stories to share. The problem is many of my stories are incomplete or need tidying up before I can share them with you. I’d like to know what you like so I can focus on the stories you want to read.

So far, I’ve posted four stories. They’re all about me and all set about 10 years ago when, in middle age, I got back into fighting after a long break.  The first story is the private match that got me back into fighting, the second is an account of a wrestling tournament I took part in, including my title match, the third is an interview I gave after that title match and the last one is the first part of my initial foray into boxing (two more parts still to come).

But it’s not all about me. I have stories about a couple of dozen fighters ranging from 18-61 (in some cases stories about the same girl in different fights over a 30 or 40 year period) so let me know what you like. But first here are a few ground rules from me:

I don’t do mixed gender fighting, anything involving under 18s or furries, arm wrestling, celebrity stuff, fantasy stories, apartment fights, kinky stuff, buckets of blood or extreme violence (my girls may get injured but they don’t generally get hospitalised).

Most of the fights in my stories take place in a ring at a well organised and run club. Most are simple (topless) boxing or wrestling but there are exceptions. Some have lots of sex, some have none. Some are quite violent, others quite tame. Most of the girls in my stories are Europeans simply because that’s where I live and most of my characters are based on people I’ve known.

I’m also a great believer in context and continuity so there’s a lot of back story and colour around my characters and the club, including a few stories that don’t contain any live fighting at all. For the novellas I’m working on that’s important. I try to keep it to a minimum in the stories I post but you’ll see there’s still a lot there. I can do more if you want.

With that in mind what would you like see in my stories:

•   Boxing?
•   Wrestling?
•   Catfights?
•   Sex fights?
•   Tag teams?
•   1st person stories?
•   3rd person stories?
•   Interviews?
•   Me winning?
•   Me losing?
•   Stories featuring other fighters?
•   Older fighters (MILFs)?
•   Younger fighters (20-40)?
•   Big girls?
•   Small girls?
•   Blondes?
•   Brunettes?
•   Redheads?
•   More sex?
•   Less sex?
•   More violence?
•   Less violence?
•   One-sided fights?
•   More context?
•   Less context?
•   Histories, profiles and back stories of the girls?
•   Match reports?
•   League updates and tables?
•   Anything I forgot?

Leave your comments and I’ll reply to you. I’m not writing custom stories but if I have a story that I think you’ll like, I’ll post it and tag you.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Tell me what you want from me.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 01:21:30 AM »
Me personally like third person one sided beat downs. The loser usually a 18-25 fit like cheerleader or soccer player. Do not really care about what the winner looks like. 1 on 1, 2 on 1 or whatever is fine with me.

Also skin or ethnicity doesn’t matter. Black, white, Asian, or Latino.

Would love to share ideas if you want.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 08:51:30 AM »
I enjoy both wrestling and catfights especially between two women who don't like each other. Don't care for sex fights or mixed fights. I like differences between the wrestlers slim vs chubby, big breast vs small breast, etc. Enjoy both competitive and one sided fights and all hair colors and mostly like 20-40 but 40+ is OK too.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 01:02:50 PM »
I like a little bit of everything. But, my favorite are catfights where a man is the prize.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 02:21:22 PM »
I'd be most interested in:
* Fit and sexy late 30s to mid-40s white or black woman defeating and humiliating a fit and sexy Asian girl in her early to mid-20s
* First person by the winner
* Wrestling match or catfight
* Even to start, but winner then dominates (maybe rising up in anger due to a taunt about her age)

I'm a fan of post match humiliation for the loser, as well as vivid descriptions of the physical appearance and attire of the wrestlers.  For example, I'd love details like the Asian has chestnut hair, red lipstick and nail polish, a taut tummy adorned with a dangling diamond belly ring and wears a skin tight vinyl or leather bikini.  I also like backstory - perhaps she's a favorite stripper of the 30-40 year old's husband who dances at the club where they compete...

If it's not too kinky, the loser gets tied up at the end. 

Perhaps a bit too specific, but you asked  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 07:10:48 PM by CA Sleeper »