News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cousin Fight

• 6 Replies

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Cousin Fight
« on: June 11, 2020, 05:07:33 PM »
Hope everyone enjoys it. 

Kayla just arrived at the family BBQ a little late, wearing sweats coming from cheerleading practice covering up her mocha skinned body.  She walks in and gives her grandparents hugs and kisses and walks over to her annoying but hot cousin Andrew and his bitchy but gorgeous girlfriend Whitney.

“Nice of you to show up” Andrew says with a nasty tone as Whitney laughs while rubbing his topless stomach.  Andrew was wearing just gym shorts standing at 5’8’’ weighing 165 pounds and the star of the wrestling team.

“Still hiding that skanky body” says Whitney who is wearing her cheerleading practice outfit.  “You wish you look like this” Whitney says as she stands and shows off her flawless 5 '4'’ 105-pound tanned body with long blonde hair and wearing her black and dark blue cheerleading practice outfit that shows off her flat stomach, sun tanned kiss skin and her ass cheeks coming out.

Kayla just shakes her head wondering why Andrew who used to be really nice, now a real asshole hangs out with this bitch.  “So, this is where the cool people hang,” Kayla says sarcastically.  Turing to Andrew, “Why do you bring her here.  No one wants her around,” then turning to Whitney “seriously, no one likes you.”

“Guess what, he does and that is all that matters, plus you're not that popular here or really anywhere slut” Whitney responds as she kisses Andrew in front of the whole family.

“Just go loser.  I am not sure how you made the cheerleading team with that attitude.  No one likes you” Andrew says as Kayla starts to walk away as the couple just laughs.

An Hour Later

Kayla goes down to the basement gym leaving her sweats in her room and wearing her workout clothes that consist of a powder blue sports bra and tight shorts that are so tight they look painted on. She looks amazing in the outfit that shows off her 5’5’’ 110-pound mocha skin and her flat six pack abs and toned muscles.  As she is about to open the door, she hears noise going on in the basement.  Quietly she pushes the door open and sees Andrew and Whitney wrestling on the gym mat with Whitney sitting on Andrews stomach slowly rubbing his nipples.  “Always knew you were a pussy” Kayla says looking at the couple.

Whitney gets off of Andrew and Kayla sees his huge cock pointing at her through his shorts.  “If you want to try and pin me come on the mat” Andrew says as Whitney with her tanned skin glowing with sweat and hair a mess walks past Kayla and bumps the stronger girl as she sits on the side grabbing a towel and some water excited to watch the match.

“Be careful sweetie.  I don’t want her getting her loser germs on my favorite toy.”  Whitney comments, staring at her boy toy's erect penis.

Kayla ties her short black hair back in a ponytail and she takes off her socks and shoes getting ready to wrestle her hot sweaty cousin only wearing his gym shorts. Andrew is just waiting there for her standing in just shorts and showing off his six pack abs, strong arms and sculpted legs.  As she gets closer she starts thinking about how she always wanted to touch his sexy body, but knew it was wrong being cousins. 

They both get into wrestling crouch and start to circle each other.  The cousins move to tie up, but instead of grabbing each other's shoulders Andrew grabs Kayla’s breasts as she screams and pushes him away as Whitney laughs.  “What the fuck” Kayla screams at Andrew hiding her secret enjoyment of his touch.  .

“Sorry, slipped,” Andrew says with a smile.  Hopefully it won’t happen again he says as he winks at Kayla then winks at Whitney. 

As they again assume the position circling each other Kayla passes Whitney and Whitney reaches out and pinches Kayla’s tight ass distracting her letting Andrew get closer and grab her in a belly to back hold wrapping his strong hands around her slim waist and his hard cock trying to poke through his shorts and into her ass.  Kayla struggles to rip his hands apart and he slips his hands down her smooth stomach down to her crotch and releases his hands and grabs her pussy.  Kayla finally gets the strength to get out of his grip and moves away with anger in her beautiful face.  Andrew then walks over to Whitney and gets a kiss as Whitney stares at Kayla.  “You know you want a piece of this” Whitney says as she puts her hand down Andrew’s shorts rubbing his penis.

“Why would I want to touch anything that your skanky hands and body have been near?” Kayla says towards Whitney and thinks the complete opposite in her head.  “And what’s your problem.  We are cousins, and you are touching me like that.  You are a creep” towards Andrew with him not realizing she enjoys it. 

“Oh, calm down” Andrew says.  “Not like I am trying to get you pregnant.  Just a little fun.  If you want, I will give you a head start.  Get behind me and wrap your hands around my waist.  That will give you the advantage.”  Andrew then turns his back to Kayla as she slowly walks towards him thinking this is some kind of trick.  She wraps her arms around his waist and locks her hands tightly across his six-pack abs rubbing them up and down starting to get excited.  “Let me know when you’re ready,” Andrew says as he starts to feel her rubbing his stomach.

“Ready” Kayla says as she tightens her grip.  Andrew then grabs her hands and tries to break the grip as he rubs his ass against her tight body.  He fakes struggles to break the grip as Kayla tightens the grip more letting her biceps strain.  He first looks at Whitney and winks, then he grabs Kayla’s hands and starts to push her hands down with one hand and pulls the front of his shorts down.  He keeps pushing her hands down until it is resting on his hard shaft and starts to force Kayla’s hand to rub his cock.  This makes Kayla let go of her grip screaming eww giving Andrew the chance to turn around and pull Kayla close to him and wrap his strong arms around her trim waist and pull her closer to be  belly to belly.  He first grinds his exposed penis on her as he kisses her on the nose and then does a belly to belly suplex throwing Kayla on her back.  Quickly he jumps on top of Kayla and grapevines her leg to spread them and with one hand grabs both of Kayla’s arms and pulls them over her head.  With his other hand he starts to pull up Kayla’s sports bra and rub her breasts.  Kayla starts to squirm but is not strong enough to break the grip.  While she squirms, her pussy keeps rubbing against Andrew’s bulging exposed cock getting both excited.

“Get off of me” Kayla screams as she screams between heavy breaths.

Andrew sits on his knees still straddling Kayla’s smooth stomach and rubbing his hand on her flat sweaty abs.  Kayla tries to lift her hips and push off her bigger cousin but is struggling to budge him making her body get covered in sweat. “What’s the matter? Do we need to start in a different situation?  Andrew slides off, but keeps his hands on Kayla’s slowly rising stomach which she enjoys, but doesn’t want to show it. 

Get on all fours and I will go behind you.  This is called referee position.  Once Whitney says go you can make the first move.  Deal.”

Kayla sits up and fixes her partially removed sports bra to cover her soft breasts.  “Fine, just keep it clean” Kayla says as she rolls over and goes on all fours.  Andrew just nods and walks behind her.  He goes to his knees right next to her hip and slips his right hand under her arm and places his strong hand on her slowly rising stomach from Kayla’s heavy breathing and places his left hand on her pussy and starts to rub. Andrew moves his head on to Kayla’s shoulder and starts to give little kisses to her delicate neck. This makes Kayla very hot and horny as her hips start moving with the rubbing knowing this was just a distraction.

Andrew lifts his head away from Kayla’s neck and nods to Whitney who yells go.   Kayla distracted from the kisses and fondling does not move right away letting Andrew connect his hands and flips her over onto her back with her legs in the air.  Andrew grabs Kayla’s leg and forces them over her head and forces her knees on either side of her head with her butt in the air.  He then grabs the painted-on leggings and pulls them down all the way to Kayla’s ankle leaving her naked from waist down.  Andrew leans forward between her legs and puts his head closer to Kayla’s and forces her arms above her head and uses one hand to hold them in an awkward position.  With his free hand he removes his penis from his shorts and starts to rub it on her bare ass.  “You like that bitch” Andrew whispers into Kayla’s ear as she struggles to push him off but having trouble with her hands being held and legs over her head tied up in her leggings.  With his free hand he starts again to rub Kayla’s tits under her sports bra stretching it out. Kayla shakes her head no, but her breath starts to get heavier and her pussy starts to get wet. 

“Yeah baby, force that bitch to be yours,” Whitney yells while laughing at Kayla’s predicament.

“Stop you creep” Kayla cries out with tears in her eyes and heavy breath in her voice.

Andrew at first ignores Kayla’s begging to stop and moves his free hand to her wet pussy and starts to rub it until Kayla’s breath starts to get heavier and faster.

Kayla starts to slowly say faster with her hips moving to Andrew’s hand movement.

Whitney comes over and gently pushes Andrew off the panting girl.  “Not yet sweety” Whitney says as Andrew rips off the leggings completely.   Kayla rolls onto her side panting and covered in sweat as she moves her hands down to her moist pussy.  “I said not yet” Whitney says as she starts to stomp Kayla’s body.  Kayla moves her hands to try and cover her body.  “Take off her top and tie her hands behind her back” Whitney says to Andrew. 

Andrew moves and grabs Kayla’s stretched out top and easily pulls it off the unresisting horny girl wanting her cousin to feel her up.  Andrew forces Kayla onto her stomach, sits on her tight ass and grabs her arms and pulls them behind her back and ties them up using the bra.  He stays there rubbing Kayla’s ass and pussy while his throbbing cock is barely touching the black girls wanting pussy making Kayla pant even more begging for him to go faster. 

“Stop” Whitney says as she pulls Andrew up. Whitney has stripped all her clothes off standing there with her golden tanned body on display. 

“Please keep going” Kayla Whimpers as her ass keeps rising and falling wanting and begging to be finished off. 

Whitney then kicks Kayla in the side until she rolls over and lays on her back with her hands tied behind her back.  Whitney then goes and sits on Kayla’s breasts and tells Andrew to sit on Kayla’s head with his hard dick resting on Kayla’s nose and lips.  Kayla tongue starts to lick Andrew’s hard shaft but Whitney reaches back and slaps Kayla on her wet pussy making her scream.  “This dick is mine, bitch” Whitney says and slides forward putting her pussy directly on Kayla’s red lips and Andrew’s dick barely touches it.  “Now you can lick” Whitney says as she starts making out with Andrew rubbing her hands all along his strong body and penis while his hands are grabbing Whitney’s tight ass and pulling her closer to his body.  Kayla’s tongue is doing her job deep into Whitney’s pussy making Whitney breathe deeper and starts to scream yes as she starts cumming onto Kayla’s face as her hands start to move faster on Andrew’s shaft making him cum also covering Kayla’s face again in white goo. 

They both stand up panting hard while Andrew keeps his hands over Whitney’s golden tanned body glowing from sweat.  Her blonde hair disheveled making her look even better.  They then both turn to the naked black girl face covered in a mixture of sweat, tears and 2 peoples cum, tight stomach slowly rising begging Andrew to finish her off.  Whitney then places her small hand on Andrew’s six pack stomach and says I got this.  Andrew walks away and puts his shorts on and grabs a towel to watch what happens next as his dick starts to get hard again. 

Whitney then goes and kneels between Kayla’s long brown legs and pulls her hair back and starts to softly blow air into Kayla’s already moist pussy making Kayla’s pussy rise up and down and making her pant for more. Whitney is about to stick her tongue into Kayla’s waiting pussy lips and as she is as close as possible she backs up and slaps her pussy as hard as she can. 

“NOOOO” Kayla screams as Whitney slaps her a few more times making a wet smacking sound from her pussy.  “Please stop” Kayla begs as her legs kick the mat.  Whitney is just laughing at Kayla’s torment.  Finally Whitney stops and moves out from between Kayla’s kicking legs letting her roll into a ball as her hands come loose from her bra and starts to rub her hurting pussy. 

Whitney then brings Andrew over to the sobbing Kayla.  She then grabs his hard again dick, “this dick is mine and you will never get it!” 

Whitney kicks Kayla one more time and leaves grabbing Andrew by his dick and pulls him with her leaving the beautiful broken black girl on the mat sobbing. 

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Cousin Fight
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 08:07:43 AM »
Great story!
I would like Kayla fight Whitney for Andrew's cock.
Like Whitney win and she and Andrew continue playing with Kayla.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 11:42:08 AM »
Sounds like a good idea. Will see what I can come up with.

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 07:38:55 PM »
I'd definitely like to see more.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 11:30:05 PM »
Whitney is my favorite kind of bad girl. Hot as hot can be, a bitch that most don’t like either jealousy or cause she’s hot and knows it. Loves to be hated. Loves to be hated but is so hot she can make you want her despite you hating her. Loves to show her dominance sexually and uses it. Helps her weaken the other girl to a point she has the upper hand physically to win a fight or wrestling match. Trash talking her rival and humiliates her in front of her man and the other girls too.  For some reason I just love to see bad girls win. Ultimate dominance I suppose that while kicking your ass you still want them

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 10:19:12 PM »
more Whitney please! want to see her beat up Kayla more!!!  ;D love sexy bad girls who shouldn't win.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 02:50:30 AM »
Already have a story in mind. Just need to find time to write it.