News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

News about my Patreon page

• 6 Replies

Offline pmatos

News about my Patreon page
« on: June 12, 2020, 01:40:39 PM »
After some time in which I was forced to stay away, I inform you that I personally regain control of my Patreon page  (  https://www.patreon.com/pedroyjuana ), temporarily managed by my colleague Juanica.
So I started this month to publish the 1st part of the story "The Pantyhose Battle Royal series" referring to women over 56 years old and entitled "Grannies but not Bunnies". The 3rd part "Four Rivals ... Four Evils" (Milfs 35 to 45 years old) is already published. The 2nd part "Twenty ... Brutality" (21 to 29 years old) will follow.
The knife dueling tournament is also practically over, with only the final fight remaining.
If conditions permit and there is interest, two more series "Fencing Lingerie" (tournament between 8 teams of duelists) and "Four Housewives and One Suitcase" (box tournament) will start soon.
In this phase, accessibility to practically all old material is maintained, a situation that can be revised given the changes in course in the contents and taxation of that same material.
Some samples from "Pantyhose Battle Royal" (Pantyhose1-010a.jpg and Pantyhose3-(29).jpg)  ) and from "Death Pit Knives Tournament"  (DPKTA(43)X.jpg ), from "Fencing Lingerie"  (BridesWhores.jpg )

Offline pmatos

Re: News about my Patreon page
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 01:44:10 PM »
Other samples from future ( melee, pateo and 4H1S2009)  and old stories (Mascaras(167)x
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 01:47:30 PM by pmatos »

Mandarin

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 04:39:00 PM »
After some time in which I was forced to stay away, I inform you that I personally regain control of my Patreon page  (  https://www.patreon.com/pedroyjuana ), temporarily managed by my colleague Juanica.
So I started this month to publish the 1st part of the story "The Pantyhose Battle Royal series" referring to women over 56 years old and entitled "Grannies but not Bunnies". The 3rd part "Four Rivals ... Four Evils" (Milfs 35 to 45 years old) is already published. The 2nd part "Twenty ... Brutality" (21 to 29 years old) will follow.
The knife dueling tournament is also practically over, with only the final fight remaining.
If conditions permit and there is interest, two more series "Fencing Lingerie" (tournament between 8 teams of duelists) and "Four Housewives and One Suitcase" (box tournament) will start soon.
In this phase, accessibility to practically all old material is maintained, a situation that can be revised given the changes in course in the contents and taxation of that same material.
Some samples from "Pantyhose Battle Royal" (Pantyhose1-010a.jpg and Pantyhose3-(29).jpg)  ) and from "Death Pit Knives Tournament"  (DPKTA(43)X.jpg ), from "Fencing Lingerie"  (BridesWhores.jpg )

welcome Back!

Offline Spikey

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 10:53:28 PM »
That's some nice work!

Offline pmatos

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 09:58:39 PM »
From upload June 14

Offline derbinis

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 01:29:04 PM »
Looks promising. But for the basic membership of $ 1.50 you see almost nothing. Some girls standing around and a zip file expanding to some pics of the combattants of Pantyhose story walking in and standing the. Not a single fight to see for 1,50. You have to pay $ 20 and more without seeing any sample.
Anyway, suggesting to tell the artist your special interest so he can draw your own story showing your preferences makes it interesting to join. Cancelling should be no problem if disappointed.

Offline pmatos

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2020, 11:13:12 PM »
Upload June 21 .          Continuation of the grannies story