News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lynn vs BriannaAmor - WWL U.S. Championship Match

• 25 Replies

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
Lynn vs BriannaAmor - WWL U.S. Championship Match
« on: June 13, 2020, 01:35:49 PM »
Lynn's profile:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=64493

Brianna's Profile:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=62544

I have invited BriannaAmor to come up from Atlanta to her hometown of Boston to challenge me for my WWL US Championship. Being from Providence, Boston is but a short drive for me. Brianna has accepted and we will be competing in a Penthouse Apartment overlooking Kenmore Square with Fenway Park in the background. This match will continue until one of us submits to the other or can no longer continue. We are competing in a carpeted room with all of the furniture removed. There will be one female official in the room, however she is not there to enforce rules, only to determine when there has been a submission and to declare a winner. Lynn is the current U.S. Champion and is 5’6” 130lbs, 36DD-26-36. BriannaAmor is the Challenger and is 5’3” 165lbs, 44F-25-46. You, the voters, will determine the winner. Brianna and I will post in accordance with how the voting is going at the time.

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
Re: Lynn vs BriannaAmor - WWL U.S. Championship Match
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 01:44:35 PM »
I arrive at the Penthouse Apartment for my title defense vs BriannaAmor early, as is my custom. I briefly overlook the room where we will be competing. It is spacious and has plush carpeting, perfect for our match. I go into my bedroom and change into my fight attire. I’ve chosen my electric blue top and black shorts for this match. I do my pre-match warm-ups and stretching. I formulate my strategy and visualize the flow of the match in my mind. When ready, I move from my changing room to the fighting area, well ahead of the official coming to my room to let me know it is time. I further familiarize myself with the room, get a feel for how the carpeting feels underneath my feet, do a bit more light stretching to keep loose, and wait for the arrival of my victim…I mean opponent.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 02:18:56 PM by Lynn »

Offline EllenOH

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 02:10:25 PM »
Lynn seems like a lovely woman but who thinks she stands a chance? Hint - I didn't raise my hand.  :-)

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 04:34:59 PM »
I actually had to think about this one. Brianna has so much going for her physically. Then I remembered the hard time Lynn gave me in the ring and had to vote for her. Poor Brianna is in for trouble!

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2020, 04:42:45 PM »
Lynn of course wins and retains her title.  Her skills and abilities are what wins matches for her.

Offline Thick_Dreams

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 09:02:40 PM »
Gotta go with my girl Brianna on this one, but it looks like it should be a great match either way. Hey Boo, you gonna put your new title on the line against me in our rematch ?  ;)
Your Thick Delicious Dream Come True

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 01:03:50 AM »
Excellent match in which Brianna will come out on top.

Offline Hurricane Hannah

• Here to Fight, Have Fun with Friends.
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 02:40:45 AM »
My very good friend  and wrestling coach Lynn,  will keep her title,  she is in superior shape and has the best technical skills that i have seen in a long time.  It should be very  good though. 
H.B.

Offline Wendy31

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2020, 05:23:24 PM »
Brianna is bringing just weight, Lynn will bring the best a wrestler can offer, she is clever and skilled to bring this to a victorious end...…..
JUST TO MAKE FUN

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 12:20:33 PM »
I don't like Lynn and would love to shave her hair off her skull.
Too bad she'll probably win.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline BriannaAmor

• God Member
  • Champion Booty
    • Da Gram
The Beginning of Lynn's End
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2020, 08:30:58 PM »
I enter the penthouse apartment in my fight attire, an animal print body suit, impressed by the venue, I look around, thinking to myself, I need to invest in a place like this just so when I want to have a fight, I have a nice spacious place to throw down. I walk through the halls, finding the room where you have changed, seeing your things in the room, I leave my stuff in here as well then continue touring the apartment. Looking out the windows at the city, I lightly stretch, contemplating my victory. After a few more minutes, I walk to the fighting area, seeing you for the first time, "Hey Lynn." I calmly say as I roll my shoulders, continuing to get limber as I stand in the doorway, eager to get things going.

I arrive at the Penthouse Apartment for my title defense vs BriannaAmor early, as is my custom. I briefly overlook the room where we will be competing. It is spacious and has plush carpeting, perfect for our match. I go into my bedroom and change into my fight attire. I’ve chosen my electric blue top and black shorts for this match. I do my pre-match warm-ups and stretching. I formulate my strategy and visualize the flow of the match in my mind. When ready, I move from my changing room to the fighting area, well ahead of the official coming to my room to let me know it is time. I further familiarize myself with the room, get a feel for how the carpeting feels underneath my feet, do a bit more light stretching to keep loose, and wait for the arrival of my victim…I mean opponent.
Juicy

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 09:17:32 PM »
Having heard the door of the Penthouse Suite open, signalling to me that Brianna has arrived. I finish my warmups and wait for her appearance. Brianna calls to me from the hall and I see her standing in the doorway. "Brianna, glad you could make it. I hope you had a nice trip." I look across the room at my friend who looks stunning as ever in her animal print body suit. Usually I have, or find, a reason to fight, a reason to me to get angry, to despise an opponent, allowing me to totally unload on her. But this one feels different. Brianna and I are friends. We respect each other and are supportive of each others careers. This will be competition without animosity; two ladies scrapping without contempt for the other. However, with everything at stake. I value my US Championship belt and have earned it in a hard earned win over Fighting Becca and I don't intend to surrender it to Brianna or anyone else anytime soon. I invited Brianna to come and compete for my title because I think she is a very worthy contender and deserves her shot. I invite her into the room. I can see by the look on her face that she is pleased with the venue I have selected. I say half-kidding to her "It's nice to see you, girl. Pity that you had to come all this way just to go back to Atlanta empty handed." I smile once more at my friend and say "Welcome home, but it's my job to make sure your stay is very short and unpleasant." I wait on her to fully enter the room and ask if she is ready to go.

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2020, 11:06:57 AM »
Oh I think we both know that very well, Erin. Once the match begins it is all business and the pleasantries will be suspended. Brianna knows this too. Or... am I trying to lull her into a false sense of complacency? The title is staying here, my dear Erin. Have faith, believe, watch, and learn. I am the Champion for a reason.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 01:15:05 PM by Lynn »

Offline BriannaAmor

• God Member
  • Champion Booty
    • Da Gram
Let the Games Begin
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2020, 12:02:09 AM »
I preform my final stretches to your trash talk, "Oh don't worry about me girl, I'm thinking about leaving my belt here, just so I can come back here when people want to challenge me for it." I politely say as I place my hands on my hips and walk towards the center of the room. I wiggle my toes into the carpet, getting a proper footing as I take my hands off my hit and begin to stand in a more offensive pose, I bring my hands up and wave you towards me. "Let's go girl!" I sharply say, initiating the fight as I jump up and run towards you like a football player on a kick return, I growl as I spread my arms and collide into you, wrapping my arms around you, walking you backwards in a playful yet controlling manner. "You know, it's really rude of you that you didn't give me a tour!" I grunt as I breathe heavy, eager to pin your back into a wall.

-BF

Having heard the door of the Penthouse Suite open, signalling to me that Brianna has arrived. I finish my warmups and wait for her appearance. Brianna calls to me from the hall and I see her standing in the doorway. "Brianna, glad you could make it. I hope you had a nice trip." I look across the room at my friend who looks stunning as ever in her animal print body suit. Usually I have, or find, a reason to fight, a reason to me to get angry, to despise an opponent, allowing me to totally unload on her. But this one feels different. Brianna and I are friends. We respect each other and are supportive of each others careers. This will be competition without animosity; two ladies scrapping without contempt for the other. However, with everything at stake. I value my US Championship belt and have earned it in a hard earned win over Fighting Becca and I don't intend to surrender it to Brianna or anyone else anytime soon. I invited Brianna to come and compete for my title because I think she is a very worthy contender and deserves her shot. I invite her into the room. I can see by the look on her face that she is pleased with the venue I have selected. I say half-kidding to her "It's nice to see you, girl. Pity that you had to come all this way just to go back to Atlanta empty handed." I smile once more at my friend and say "Welcome home, but it's my job to make sure your stay is very short and unpleasant." I wait on her to fully enter the room and ask if she is ready to go.
Juicy

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2020, 02:38:40 AM »
Brianna and I have been friends and have been supportive of each other for a long time. But I have always wanted to know how she might do against me. When I won the WWL U.S. Championship, I definitely wanted my first title defense to be against her. And now here we are. Facing off vs one another in a Kenmore Square top level penthouse for MY U.S. Championship. As Brianna enters the room, brief pleasantries are exchanged and then the mood changes. Even more so than the U.S. Title Belt, we are fighting because we genuinely want to see who is better. For bragging rights between friends. For the top spot in our pecking order. I am the top hen in this house. in a short while, Brianna will realize it too, once and for all. Brianna seems to want MY title, but it won't be changing hands today. Before I was fully set, Brianna very aggressively charges into me. Although I am very happy to have made our first ever body contact in our first ever encounter against one another, Brianna jumped the gun by attacking me first and it is me who is being pushed back toward the wall. So much for being sporting. The momentum of her initial surge pushes me backwards three steps until I can set and catch my footing behind me. I dig the balls of my feet into the carpet and start pushing back, leaning hard into her, wanting to push her back to the wall on the far side of the room behind her. Although I am three steps closer to my wall than hers, I lean into her with all my weight and strength. I am 3" taller and I have a better reach, but that is negated in this contest to see who can get the other moving backwards. As I lean into her and churn my legs, Brianna is hard to move being heavier than me and having good strength in her legs and glutes. "Come on Brianna:, I say to her..."Let's see how strong you are, bae.". I growl and put a huge effort into pushing her back with limited success. As I am able to give good resistance, Brianna gives out a growl of her own and leans into me hard, trying to push me backwards. That is just what I was hoping for. As Brianna pushes hard into me with all of her power and force, I step to the side, making sure to get one of my feet between hers and sweep. Brianna lurches forward and falls to the carpet face first. I quickly sit down hard on the small of her back facing her feet. I grab her right knee with both hands and bend it up towards me. I put her calf underneath my left armpit and put my right hand under her extended knee and lean backwards hard in a one-legged Boston Crab. "Hey big booty girl, I've got a booty too." As I push up with my ankles and slam my booty down onto her lower back. "You're not ready to quit so soon, are you bae?"