News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Victoria Justice, ultimate jobber

• 9 Replies

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Victoria Justice, ultimate jobber
« on: June 15, 2020, 03:52:30 AM »
Victoria Justice is the classic jobber. She can't fight. So many people see her as perfect and beautiful, almost untouchable. She's pretty, but vulnerable to humiliation, far from perfect and pristine.She's also small, weak, frail, and lacks athletic ability. Maybe if she'd gain some muscle in her ass and legs  and about 30 lbs. she could beat someone, anyone. I used to think Margo Harshman and Danielle Panabaker were the ultimate softies and jobbers. Now, it's no doubt, Victoria Justice. Anybody would beat her saggy ass. Who are your ultimate jobbers?

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Victoria Justice, ultimate jobber
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 04:04:51 AM »
Rachel Bilson. The cute tiny brunette who everyone can toy with.

Agreed with Victoria Justice. Long limbed with little definition. Kendall Jenner to me is similar.

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 04:25:54 AM »
I agree they are jobbers, but either of them would boot Victoria's so called "perfect" ass.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 08:50:18 AM »
Both Victoria Justice and Rachel Bilson are jobbers but my pick for ultimate jobber is Lily Collins. She's pretty and skinny, I think she loses to Victoria or Rachel and anyone else.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 04:11:07 AM »
Both Victoria Justice and Rachel Bilson are jobbers but my pick for ultimate jobber is Lily Collins. She's pretty and skinny, I think she loses to Victoria or Rachel and anyone else.

No way. Lily has the height, weight, and younger then Rachel Bilson. She would dance around the ring and use her long legs to kick Rachel and then one takedown, then grapevine her and Rachel would be begging for forgiveness.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 04:51:55 PM »
Strongly agree that Victoria Justice would be a great jobber. Her co-star from her tv show, Ariana Grande, would be another pushover. It'd be fun to watch a bigger, stronger woman like Charlize Theron, take both of them on and defeat and humilate them.

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 10:57:30 AM »
Lucy Hale and Camila Cabello are two more cutesy little cream-puffs.

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »
Although not pint sized I would put string-beans Gwyneth Paltrow and Nicole Kidman in the "tall jobber" category. Along with Kendall Jenner and several more fashion models.

Offline Anon

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 11:05:07 PM »
I think of Marilyn as the actual ultimate jobber.

{alt}

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 02:02:51 AM »

In addition to all those that have already been said, I add Alexa Chung. Alexa is so thin and weak that she could never beat anyone