News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Myrtle Beach, SC: Nylon Foot Fight & Leg Wrestling

• 3 Replies

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
Myrtle Beach, SC: Nylon Foot Fight & Leg Wrestling
« on: June 16, 2020, 04:47:18 AM »
Considering some fun during an upcoming business trip 7/5-7/10. Looking for a male or female partner in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area interested in getting together for some foot fighting and leg wrestling in tights or pantyhose. Sweatpants and thin socks would be okay too. One or the other, or both, would be fun. Nothing violent, painful, or rough. Just looking for some sole to sole, leg tangled competition on the couch or bed with someone who also appreciates the appeal of locking limbs covered in the smooth material of tights or pantyhose. Not looking for anything further than that.

Prefer a similar spec’d person to myself. 5’8” - 5’10”, 8.5-10 US shoe size. Can discuss details privately. Check out my chat in the Men vs Men forum for details about what kind of activity I like and would like to participate in. I’ve given lots of background there. Maybe there’s someone else in the area who likes what I like?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 04:48:27 AM by phftfghtr »

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
Re: Myrtle Beach, SC: Nylon Foot Fight & Leg Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 02:05:31 AM »
Oh well... my trip got cancelled due to the quarantine in place for travelers going to SC and returning to NY. Guess I’ll have to wait until things settle down to go sole to sole and lock legs with a nylon-covered rival. I’ve enjoyed the private messages. Keep ‘em coming! 

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 07:21:29 PM »
Considering some fun during an upcoming business trip. Looking for a male or female partner in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area...
... Maybe there’s someone else in the area who likes what I like?

Back in SC this week. (1/4-1/8) Anyone around my size want to slide on some tights and tangle up and go at it?

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 06:50:40 AM »
I’ll be in the Conway / Myrtle Beach area until 7/13/22. Anyone want to wrestle, foot fight and leg wrestle in tights?