News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for initiation

• 2 Replies

Daisy

Looking for initiation
« on: June 17, 2020, 12:33:02 PM »
Having acquired some  fighting experience, decided to give the pills a try, since they look like they might be a fun !

So I’m looking for someone willing to initiate me in this.
Since a lot of girls seem to look for opponents close to their size here, I’m 5’3 and 152 or so lbs, but am ready to take on smaller as well as bigger opponents.
I can box, do an apartment wresting or nhb, just not those solely tits or pussy contests, although I don’t mind the erotic element in my fights.
So... here I am, if you want to challenge me!

Offline LizKO

Re: Looking for initiation
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 05:43:46 PM »
Having acquired some  fighting experience, decided to give the pills a try, since they look like they might be a fun !

So I’m looking for someone willing to initiate me in this.
Since a lot of girls seem to look for opponents close to their size here, I’m 5’3 and 152 or so lbs, but am ready to take on smaller as well as bigger opponents.
I can box, do an apartment wresting or nhb, just not those solely tits or pussy contests, although I don’t mind the erotic element in my fights.
So... here I am, if you want to challenge me!

Hey Daisy, I'm game and willing to take you through initiation rites. ;)  I'm 12-7-1 on the year for boxing, so if you think I'm qualified enough to be an adequate challenge, message me and let's set it up. Welcome to FCF!

Offline MikaylaSlays

Re: Looking for initiation
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 07:08:46 PM »
If you are keen, I wouldn't mind spanking that big ol ass.
Good Luck ;)