News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Letters in Confidence || Part 01 || Confession

• 0 Replies

Offline Just Stories

• I write sins and tragedies.
Letters in Confidence || Part 01 || Confession
« on: June 19, 2020, 12:43:13 PM »
Email Sent on February 27, 2016

First of all, I find it difficult to even begin writing this, but so long as it is kept confidential then I see no reason to hide it any longer. I know that this message from a stranger must seem strange, but I assure you that you will take a particular interest in my proposal. You see, I’ve been watching you for the last few months although I’ve kept my distance because I’m too shy to approach you. However, I was pleased to learn about all the things that we had in common, when on that fateful day when I finally had the chance to meet you.

It seemed we had so much in common that it came as a shock to me when I discovered your private lover. What a scandalous secret! To think that you would pair up with such a whore who wore such tight leggings that it was a wonder why her cxnt was clear for everyone to see. You see, I do not understand why you should approach such a woman as she would never make as good a wife for you as I could. I had stopped to think about this for a while and then I realized it, this was what you liked, wasn’t it? I dumb bitch with a hot ass attached to it, well I have new for you. I may have a hot ass, but I’m no dumb bitch.

It seemed to me that a person such as yourself would most easily be swayed by the sexuality of women. And so the best of all women would have hold of your heart and soul should you ever meet her. Then I encountered a problem if I were to show you that I was more worth your time than this charlatan you dated how would I go about doing this? I may be able to sing better than her or outperform her in the office but if I’m right, then none of this would be of interest to you. No, you would prefer the woman who would be betting in fucking, wouldn’t you?

It was with this in mind that I called upon your lady Kathy and invited her to my house under the pretense of selling my dresses. It was just after midday when she finally arrived as I watched her step down from the taxi. The path to my house was dusty and the hot sun did nothing but implicate this. As I welcomed her into my room I was taken about by how gently she entered. The piercings on her nose made me think that she was a punk rock type of girl but now meeting her I realized she was what Audrey Hepburn would be if she was into heavy metal. You should also be happy to hear that she did look wonderful in my dresses and would be taking a few of them home.

I digress, it wasn’t my intention to tell you about how much I enjoyed my time with her. Rather, I meant to let you know about our confrontation. Although she did now seem like a perfectly nice girl and perhaps even suitable for you, I did take issue with one thing about her. She was with you. That was something I could not accept and so as she was slipping out of her shorts, I grabbed the back of her neck and planted my lips against hers. I could see why you would be taken by such a soft and gentle kisser, she was tender after all. Though she did easily succumb to my more aggressive style of kissing. She offered up no resistance to my aggression but instead seemed to be getting into it. We continued for a short while before I pushed her away so she could stare into my eyes. It only seemed necessary now that I broke the ice and explained my plans.

I told her that I did not truly invite her over simply to buy my clothes and that on this day I intended to fuck her. I explained how easily you would fall to sex and that nothing, not even beauty could convince you otherwise. And so the rule was set, we would sleep together the woman who could still stand at the end of it would be the winner. With that, you dear lady Kathy stripped down before me as I did the same.

I feel that I should explain a little bit about my appearance now, as you do not know who I am. I stand five foot four inches tall, weighing about a hundred and ten pounds and my black hair was a pixie cut. My body itself was not too different from your lady, petite with a small round ass, although I dare say my ass is slightly bigger. Sadly, just as your lady, I am also of a humble chest but since she was small herself I assume that you don’t mind. Finally, when it came to body definition, although your lady was beautiful, I again feel it’s safe to say that my body is a bit more defined than the typical woman.

It was when shortly after your lady drew my attention that I saw her coming for me. Her thin arms wrapped around me as her body pushed back against mine, forcing me onto the bed behind me. A series of lightning bolts shot through my body as she kissed my neck and slipped her fingers towards my cave. Although it was a was shock on my system I wasted no time in recovering, as I too reached down to touch her. We both seemed to be in a deadlock as neither one of us wanted to be the first to moan. She did however let out a couple of muffled squeaks that she thought was beyond my hearing.

As we continued, our flower began to leak creaks of pleasure that only people like you and your lady could bring out. I felt it untimely however as I didn’t think she would be able to turn me on at first. I then swept my left arm next to her ribs and pushed with all my might so that she may fall on the space next to me. I then grabbed her wrists held her down on the soft mattress, I took pleasure in the look of surprised on Kathy’s face. And I took even more pleasure from her as I slipped down her body and allowed my tongue to slowly explore her cave.

She did struggle, but my arms kept her from fully resisting. My tongue was persistently working it’s a way through her, up and down, in and out. I watch as her stomach tightened every time I moved my tongue. We were only ten minutes into the fight when she released her first orgasm. As I lifted my head to watch her body convulse, I wiped the juices of my cheeks. I reached over to my bedside table and pulled out a double-ended dildo that I had prepared especially for this moment. In a matter of second as your pathetic lady squirmed below me, I forced one end of the dildo into her cxnt and took the other on in my own.

I then proceeded to fuck her brains out to a degree that made me wonder if you were properly pleasuring her. At times she did seem to try and put up a fight, however her cxnt wasn’t prepared to take me on. When she got on my nerves I would grab her neck and hold her down in a choke. I spat on her several times, and she would cry every single time. She complained that you were hers and that she couldn’t bear to lose you this way. But you shouldn’t worry about it, although she started of clinging to the idea of being yours, by the end she begged me to take you. At the end of the day, her love for you broke and mine prevailed. So I feel I must inform you now, lady Kathy will no longer be seeing you.

P.S. I apologize for using English from my literature class, it was the only way I could focus on the main points. Pictures attached in case you don’t believe me, one of her and a few of me that are for your eyes only.
Still writing short stories when I'm bored or need a break. If you want to read my stories you can visit my profile and check the "About Me" section.