News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

California Blondes vs The Big Titters - Part 1 of 3

• 3 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
California Blondes vs The Big Titters - Part 1 of 3
« on: June 19, 2020, 08:04:16 PM »
THE CALIFORNIA BLONDES VS THE BIG TITTED BITCHES

This following story is inspired by a video I ran into the other day which I believe might be from the 80's that saw a few matches take place between two hot blondes , Bambi & Barbie (Go Figure) face off against two very hefty and VERY VERY VERY busty ladies known as The Cajun Queen & Twin Peaks , with 1st Bambi facing Cajun Queen and then Barbie facing Twin Peaks and with a somewhat biased maybe scared sexy ref (Not wanting to get a smother if things did not go right?) our good girl Blondes lost both singles matches and afterwards, confronted the winning big girls in the locker room to tell them the only reason they won was because they played dirty and cheated  and wanted a rematch "Next Week" Tag Team this time and with the sexy ref again , kind of letting the big heels get away with their tactics , Cajun Queen and Twin Peaks won that match , eventually that led to Bambi & Barbie going after the ref , telling her how bad she was as a ref and they would of won if not for her ineptness and so on - but, just for the Blondes and Busty heels - here's my version of this video in story form how it is done in my wrestling world.

The camera is in the locker room as the busty bad girl wrestler, Cajun Queen is undressing from her regular clothes and the 1st item to be removed is her shirt where her huge knockers say hello to the lens and continues to almost take up most of the screen as she changes into her wrestling gear , just about to put on her top when her usual tag partner, Twin Peaks, enters and jokingly asks her partner if her boobs got bogger since she last seen her, but from there , they talk on how they can't believe the boss won't let them team together tonight considering their opponents they would be facing in singles matches, are a tag team as well, two blonde bimbos called , The California Blondes and with generic bimbo names like Bambi & Barbie , what else could they be besides bimbos and how much they love having faces of bimbos get buried in their melonous chests.

The camera then focuses to the locker room of the blonde beauties , already in their sexy matching wrestling outfits, also talking on how they are disappointed that the boss does not want to have them in a tag match since they are a team as well , but mostly talk strategy as they know their opponents skirt the rules as much as possible and also talk on how they know that the ref, Ginger , has been known to let the bad girls in matches get away with way more stuff than she should as since she was not a wrestler, perhaps was a bit more intimidated by bad girls than other referees would be , but if they use their strategy , the California Blondes should win the day. 
 MATCH 1 - BAMBI VS THE CAJUN QUEEN

We start with both women in the ring where the ref tells both wrestlers that she wants a nice clean fight out of both competitors and wanted to remind them that "I'm the ref, I call the shots, and you have to obey my decisions" too which both wrestlers told the ref "whatever". The ref before calling for the bell said "weapons check" and did a very quick , about 3 seconds worth of checking out the t-shirt clad Cajun Queen as Bambi protested both the weapons check and how quickly the ref checked Cajun Queen and hoped the ref would do a quick courtesy check on her like she gave Cajun Queen , but Bambi already suspecting the ref was up to no good was annoyed as the red took more than 3 seconds just to check her 1st arm, running her hand all the way up & down it despite it being bare skinned and the same thing happened with the check of the other arm, and then the legs as Bambi complained "come on ref, you checked that fat pig for 3 seconds and me for 30 seconds, what else?"

What else was then revealed as the ref then checked the front of Bambi's top , getting really close to actually feeling the blondes boobs up and as soon as the ref did indeed try to slip her hands into Bambi's top, Bambi pushed the ref away , telling her enough of this shit , she will beat her up instead of Cajun Queen, the ref scolding Bambi for challenging her authority and Bambi cared less and argued with Ginger, it seemed true that Ginger was a crooked ref and the match did not even begin yet -- that was until, despite her big size, Cajun Queen was able to give Bambi a big forearm bash from behind , knocking Bambi towards the corner where she turned a bit winded from the big fatty forearm , but she had no time to react as Ginger seemed to push Cajun Queen forward where Bambi before she knew it, had a face full of Cajun Queen's huge knockers smothering her sexy face and with air quickly leaving her system, she still somehow managed to hear Ginger mutter out "hey, I think that is illegal or something , you have to stop that Cajun Queen , stop doing that in the corner or soon I will begin the count to DQ you " that is what Bambi heard as the huge tits of Cajun Queen made her quickly fight for air as she knew the ref knew it was illegal and should of started the 5 count possible DQ count immediately.

Unbeknownst to Bambi, the ref waited about 15 seconds before finally doing a sssllloooowwwww 5 count to make Cajun Queen break the move , Cajun Queen waited to almost 5 of course before backing away , letting Bambi stumble forward and drop to her knees fighting to breath in air.

Cajun Queen moved in from behind and to show how enormous her tits were, she slid Bambi's head between her tits from behind where Bambi's back and side of her head was engulfed in the huge tits of Cajun Queen and from there, Cajun Queen grabbing her own huge tits moved it them forward and around sdo even from behind, Bambi's beautiful face disappeared from view while engulfed in Cajun Queen's mammaries , making Bambi again weakly fight for escape and air as the ref saw Bambi's predicament and seemed to make an "oh , poor blonde" look on her face before asking Cajun Queen if that hold was legal to which Cajun Queen replied " Don't know ref, you should know though". The ref after thinking for a few seconds said "I don't think think it is , break the hold or I will have to start another DQ count on you" Cajun Queen told her to go ahead then to which the ref gave her a few more seconds of doing so on her own free will , Bambi now being in this smother for close to 45 seconds before the ref made her slow 5 count , Cajun Queen pushing the 5 count a few extra seconds before pulling away and letting Bambi fall forward as the ref said "I was this close to 5 and DQ'ing you" and Cajun Queen said "whew, broke in time then, barely" .

Cajun Queen then stood over the face down blonde beauty , grabbed her arms and said "let's see how bouncy her tits are " and after spreading her arms upward, used her foot to stomp down between the shoulder blades of Bambi 10 times , each stomp making Bambi's boobs mush down into the mat and Cajun Queen followed with 5 straight Bonsai Drops to the shoulder area of Bambi , crushing her boobs into the mat with every crush and then she kicked Bambi onto her back and slammed one of her tits onto Bambi's face , that 1 tit alone made Bambi's face disappear and used it as a cover where the ref made a slow 1-2-3 count, but as the ref slowly came down to make the 3rd count, Cajun Queen removed her tit to stop the pin count.

Cajun Queen took a breather as the ref taunted Bambi until Cajun Queen brought Bambi up and once again buried Bambi's face in her massive tits , this time doing so while backing her into a corner where she continued to tit smother Bambi while slowly moving Bambi down into a seated position and once Bambi was seated , Cajun Queen changed it up and gave Bambi a 10 second stinkfacing as the blonde had nothing to stop it and that was followed by a somewhat bronco buster as Cajun Queen was too big to really do what it took to give Bambi a normal bronco buster.

Cajun Queen brought Bambi up to her feet , waked her out on her feet mid ring and then gave her yet again, another tit smother , a 45 second smother this time, the ref need not make a 5 count as she just let it happen and just watched until Cajun Queen pulled Bambi's face out of her mammaries and let the blonde drop to the mat where once again, using just 1 tit to completely engulf Bambi's face as a cover, the ref moved in and did the only legit thing the entire match and began the pin count , ONE - TWO - "HEY BAMBI, YOU GOING TO KICK OUT?" - THREE - and with that , the ref called for the bell and whether it was intended or not, the ref pretty much had a foot on Bambi's chest for a few seconds as she held Cajun Queen's arm up in victory and verbally saying "You winner is- Cajun Queen"

End of part 1 - will do this in 3 parts
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: California Blondes vs The Big Titters - Part 1 of 3
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 01:06:52 AM »
Great first match. Can’t wait to see what happens to Barbie.

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 10:24:59 PM »
Always enjoy your stuff LSJ, do you post anywhere else or have your own site like wolfboy just made? I like using the template of finding old VHS tapes to watch a match, usually with some family member from the 80s. This kind of reminds me of joan wise videos with bunny glamazon vs some petite jobber barbie

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 08:24:25 AM »
Always enjoy your stuff LSJ, do you post anywhere else or have your own site like wolfboy just made? I like using the template of finding old VHS tapes to watch a match, usually with some family member from the 80s. This kind of reminds me of joan wise videos with bunny glamazon vs some petite jobber barbie
Only post the stories here, was also posting on a Yahoo site (UWWL) that is no longer a thing -- Finished Part 2 of this story ,probably nothing overwhelming ,   but I guess it is a set up for match 3
You never grow old until you stop being young