News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Charlize Theron - tough, top spy

• 2 Replies

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Charlize Theron - tough, top spy
« on: June 19, 2020, 09:00:54 PM »
{alt}

Charlize Theron takes 91st place on a recent list of "100 Best Spy Movies of All Time". It's the "all time" that got my attention, considering how many spy films there've been (just in my lifetime). Of particular note, the last sentence which states she not only did all her own stunts - something you often hear about actors of either gender - but what is more easly confirmed (I assume) is the amount of training she put it.

This helps me believe her success on FreeCatfights in several stories. (Angelina Jolie's "Salt" was #99, by way of comparison). The list was avaiable on www.msn.com at the time of this post, if you want to check out your own favorite spies.

#91. Atomic Blonde (2017)
- Director: David Leitch
- Stacker score: 72
- Metascore: 63
- IMDb user rating: 6.7
- Runtime: 115 min
The MI6’s most elite spy travels to Berlin, mere days before the fall of the Berlin Wall, to investigate the murder of one of her own and retrieve an important dossier, all while taking down a ring of ruthless double agents. Starring Charlize Theron as the seductive and deadly Lorraine Broughton, the actress performed all of her own brutal stunts which required two months of five-hour-a-day training.

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: Charlize Theron - tough, top spy
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 02:56:41 AM »
I liked that movie, it had style

Offline FightFantasy

Re: Charlize Theron - tough, top spy
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 04:38:04 PM »
Charlize is amazing, and that movie too. I hope they'll make sequel!