News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Little Bikini Momma vs Leslie K - Hottest in Bikini Contest

• 58 Replies

Offline Little Bikini Momma

Re: Little Bikini Momma vs Leslie K - Hottest in Bikini Contest
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2020, 07:28:59 PM »
This is a tough choice!!! Very equally matched. I went with Leslie K after closely studying them both.

You wasted your vote and look like a fool now hunni.

First to vote? Yes. You're one up Leslie. Great body!

What a dumb decision you made.

It's a defficult decision.

My first thoughts:
Shelly has an advantage due to her huge tits that rock every bikini top.

Both look very fit.

Leslies tan makes Shelly look pale and outclasses her.

Shelly has a very serious facial expression while Leslie looks more like she enjoys being at the beach in a bikini.

I did not vote this time but will come back to give a vote before the poll expires for sure.

Hunni the only one getting "outclassed" is this bimbo Leslie. I knew I was going to beat her but even I didn't think it would be such a blow out this early. How embarrassing for her.

Shelly you are such a low class bimbo criticizing and making fun of my supporters just because they are smart enough to know that my bikini bod is superior to yours. You don't see me saying that your supporters are all delusional misguided sheep who clearly need to get their eyesight checked.

Someone doesn't like the taste of being completely outclassed and humiliated.  :D Shut your mouth Leslie. You're the low class bimbo! Do you want to give up now before you look like even more of the loser that you are?

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 07:33:14 PM »

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 08:33:33 PM »
Leslie ALWAYS has my vote

Thank you Gabby!!  :-* :-* :-*

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2020, 08:44:34 PM »
Always vote for the real person Leslie.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2020, 08:55:22 PM »
This is a tough choice!!! Very equally matched. I went with Leslie K after closely studying them both.

My first thoughts:

Both look very fit.

Shelly has a very serious facial expression while Leslie looks more like she enjoys being at the beach in a bikini.

I did not vote this time but will come back to give a vote before the poll expires for sure.

Hunni the only one getting "outclassed" is this bimbo Leslie. I knew I was going to beat her but even I didn't think it would be such a blow out this early. How embarrassing for her.

Shelly you are such a low class bimbo criticizing and making fun of my supporters just because they are smart enough to know that my bikini bod is superior to yours. You don't see me saying that your supporters are all delusional misguided sheep who clearly need to get their eyesight checked.

Someone doesn't like the taste of being completely outclassed and humiliated.  :D Shut your mouth Leslie. You're the low class bimbo! Do you want to give up now before you look like even more of the loser that you are?

Every part of my body is 100% natural and 100% me. Not like a certain pasty skinned surgically modified and enhanced blonde bimbo bitch who loves to call others a loser! Maybe you shoulda skipped the boob job and gotten an implant of class and good manners instead.  :D

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2020, 09:05:16 PM »
I like Shelly’s style here trash talking her competition. I voted for Shelly and think she looks strong too. Not saying Leslie isn’t a nice looking lady but Shelly is fit and hot. I’m afraid if this turns physical Leslie wouldn’t last very long in catfight. Shelly sure seems to know how to finish once she gets her rival down. Trash talk when you’re up big has a way of making sure your rival has no reason to have hope for a comeback. Keep her down Shelly!! Nice posts by both but Shelly has the big lead and taking full advantage.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2020, 09:36:16 PM »
Wow I already have this poll won and we aren't even out of day one! Lol This bimbo is no match for me when it comes to filling out a bikini! There isn't a petite Mom here that has better body then me. Do you give up already bimbo Leslie?

Can’t argue with this at all. Sometimes the truth sounds cocky but I love when when a woman isn’t afraid to say it. In fact while cocky there is a bit of compassion in this with an offer of a way out of further abuse. Though I hope Leslie fights on for Shelly to continue with pots like these!

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2020, 09:44:01 PM »

My first thoughts:

Both look very fit.

Every part of my body is 100% natural and 100% me. Not like a certain pasty skinned surgically modified and enhanced blonde bimbo bitch who loves to call others a loser! Maybe you shoulda skipped the boob job and gotten an implant of class and good manners instead.  :D

Oh my someone is coming unhinged! ;D Jealous that you don't have the resources to give your titties a little lift Leslie? Face it you are out classed here and the poll is exposing you for the washed up old bar fly Dance Mom that you are! I wonder if this is the biggest margin victory ever here?

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2020, 11:06:03 PM »
You do have an advantage there. Which film corp paid for your enhancements. Probably needed pretty deep pockets.

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2020, 12:30:57 AM »
My Mom always has my vote! <3 <3 <3  Don't give up Mom!!! You can beat her!!!
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to TinyDancer and "Katie")

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2020, 01:40:10 AM »
Looking like a total beat down .. GOOO SHELLY!!!
Cheers!

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2020, 02:28:52 AM »
Men just love those working girls.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2020, 03:13:27 AM »

My first thoughts:

Both look very fit.

Oh my someone is coming unhinged! ;D Jealous that you don't have the resources to give your titties a little lift Leslie? Face it you are out classed here and the poll is exposing you for the washed up old bar fly Dance Mom that you are! I wonder if this is the biggest margin victory ever here?

I have the resources but why would I mess with perfection? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I haven't gotten any complaints about my tits, my 28 year old boyfriend loves them just fine just the way they are. If you felt insecure enough to get a boob overhaul, that's your issue. I'm not getting outclassed, it's just a shame that some people prefer plastic nipped and tucked bimbos.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2020, 11:11:37 AM »
Shelly, Little Bikini Mom, has a perfect body as far as I can see!  I wish she would accept my request to hook up! 

She is killing it here, both in how she looks, and the vote!  There is something irresistible to (kinky) me about older MILF/Cougars who are as cocky as she.  The thought of losing to them makes me truly want to have wild matches with them.  Most of them disappoint, and within 10 minutes I already have them on their knees with my shapely python legs wrapped around their heads.  But the occasional match where they bark orders at me after kicking my black ass makes it SO worth the effort to find them.  (Yes!  Even dominant wildcats love and respect fighting skill!) 

Kick her ass LBM! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Blake

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2020, 02:41:10 PM »
Voted for the littlest bikini, mommy