News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Little Bikini Momma vs Leslie K - Hottest in Bikini Contest

• 58 Replies

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
Re: Little Bikini Momma vs Leslie K - Hottest in Bikini Contest
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2020, 04:58:42 PM »
Damn! These two hot az hell little cougars and damn they don't like each other at all. I am surprised at the result. I think they even az hell. I can only imagine if these two if it turns into a catfight.

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2020, 06:13:07 PM »
Shelly might have the better body but it looks like Leslie beat her with an ugly stick. Leslie she doesn't have anything on you. She is pasty with one ugly face.

Offline Little Bikini Momma

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2020, 09:49:55 PM »
This is a tough choice!!! Very equally matched. I went with Leslie K after closely studying them both.

You wasted your vote and look like a fool now hunni.

First to vote? Yes. You're one up Leslie. Great body!

What a dumb decision you made.

It's a defficult decision.

My first thoughts:
Shelly has an advantage due to her huge tits that rock every bikini top.

Both look very fit.

Leslies tan makes Shelly look pale and outclasses her.

Shelly has a very serious facial expression while Leslie looks more like she enjoys being at the beach in a bikini.

I did not vote this time but will come back to give a vote before the poll expires for sure.

Hunni the only one getting "outclassed" is this bimbo Leslie. I knew I was going to beat her but even I didn't think it would be such a blow out this early. How embarrassing for her.

Shelly you are such a low class bimbo criticizing and making fun of my supporters just because they are smart enough to know that my bikini bod is superior to yours. You don't see me saying that your supporters are all delusional misguided sheep who clearly need to get their eyesight checked.

Someone doesn't like the taste of being completely outclassed and humiliated.  :D Shut your mouth Leslie. You're the low class bimbo! Do you want to give up now before you look like even more of the loser that you are?

Every part of my body is 100% natural and 100% me. Not like a certain pasty skinned surgically modified and enhanced blonde bimbo bitch who loves to call others a loser! Maybe you shoulda skipped the boob job and gotten an implant of class and good manners instead.  :D

Oh my someone is coming unhinged! ;D Jealous that you don't have the resources to give your titties a little lift Leslie? Face it you are out classed here and the poll is exposing you for the washed up old bar fly Dance Mom that you are! I wonder if this is the biggest margin victory ever here?

I have the resources but why would I mess with perfection? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I haven't gotten any complaints about my tits, my 28 year old boyfriend loves them just fine just the way they are. If you felt insecure enough to get a boob overhaul, that's your issue. I'm not getting outclassed, it's just a shame that some people prefer plastic nipped and tucked bimbos.

You are totally being outclassed hunni but My biggest question along with eveyone elses is how the hell did a ugly bimbo like you land a 28 yo stud and how in the world can you keep him satisfied and hungry? Make sure he sees this poll and tell him if he wants to make a big upgrade to a far superior little cougar to look me up. Maybe this pic will entice him to come have some non stop fun.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2020, 10:12:30 PM »
This is a tough choice!!! Very equally matched. I went with Leslie K after closely studying them both.

You wasted your vote and look like a fool now hunni.

First to vote? Yes. You're one up Leslie. Great body!

What a dumb decision you made.

It's a defficult decision.

My first thoughts:
Shelly has an advantage due to her huge tits that rock every bikini top.

Both look very fit.

Leslies tan makes Shelly look pale and outclasses her.

Shelly has a very serious facial expression while Leslie looks more like she enjoys being at the beach in a bikini.

I did not vote this time but will come back to give a vote before the poll expires for sure.

Hunni the only one getting "outclassed" is this bimbo Leslie. I knew I was going to beat her but even I didn't think it would be such a blow out this early. How embarrassing for her.

Shelly you are such a low class bimbo criticizing and making fun of my supporters just because they are smart enough to know that my bikini bod is superior to yours. You don't see me saying that your supporters are all delusional misguided sheep who clearly need to get their eyesight checked.

Someone doesn't like the taste of being completely outclassed and humiliated.  :D Shut your mouth Leslie. You're the low class bimbo! Do you want to give up now before you look like even more of the loser that you are?

Every part of my body is 100% natural and 100% me. Not like a certain pasty skinned surgically modified and enhanced blonde bimbo bitch who loves to call others a loser! Maybe you shoulda skipped the boob job and gotten an implant of class and good manners instead.  :D

Oh my someone is coming unhinged! ;D Jealous that you don't have the resources to give your titties a little lift Leslie? Face it you are out classed here and the poll is exposing you for the washed up old bar fly Dance Mom that you are! I wonder if this is the biggest margin victory ever here?

I have the resources but why would I mess with perfection? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I haven't gotten any complaints about my tits, my 28 year old boyfriend loves them just fine just the way they are. If you felt insecure enough to get a boob overhaul, that's your issue. I'm not getting outclassed, it's just a shame that some people prefer plastic nipped and tucked bimbos.

You are totally being outclassed hunni but My biggest question along with eveyone elses is how the hell did a ugly bimbo like you land a 28 yo stud and how in the world can you keep him satisfied and hungry? Make sure he sees this poll and tell him if he wants to make a big upgrade to a far superior little cougar to look me up. Maybe this pic will entice him to come have some non stop fun.

Only thing you could give him is an STD. He'll pass on that, thank you very much.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2020, 10:38:44 PM »
I doubt her bf has a desire these days to be in the film business. Who knows what he would bring home.

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2020, 11:11:48 PM »
Time to put this loser out of her misery don't you all think? Here goes the KO PUNCH LOSER!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2020, 11:35:01 PM »
Time to put this loser out of her misery don't you all think? Here goes the KO PUNCH LOSER!

WOW!!! Awesome Pic.

Offline KarleighDancer

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2020, 01:49:34 AM »

Yup that's the KO Punch !

Lights out for Leslie ! She's done !!
My life is a constant struggle of smelling like spilled coffee and tiger balm on a daily basis!

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2020, 02:14:16 AM »
Shelly might have the better body but it looks like Leslie beat her with an ugly stick. Leslie she doesn't have anything on you. She is pasty with one ugly face.
75% of the members here disagree with you stupid bimbo!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2020, 02:36:41 AM »
Yeah I don’t know what that meant cause if that last pic isn’t just a very beautiful looking lady without exception. That’s a statement based on something other than eye sight. In my humble opinion anyway!

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2020, 03:30:43 AM »
75% of the members who voted probably only did so bc they recognized you from your films. If this were a message board fight Leslie would hand you your ass.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 03:32:16 AM by michellecatfites »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2020, 06:30:32 PM »
Leslie has my vote! Shelly looks good but I think Leslie is   Look at her golden tan
 Come on people give ?Leslie more votes than this. She is sexy hot!!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2020, 05:09:12 AM »
Little Bikini Momma Shelly got my vote

what a trashing
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline KarleighDancer

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2020, 08:13:25 PM »
Leslie is going to make the best comeback in history!!

Somebody believes in miracles !!   ::)  ;D  :D  ::)
My life is a constant struggle of smelling like spilled coffee and tiger balm on a daily basis!

Offline JobberBoy_NoLimit

• Longtime lurker looking to get into the action
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2020, 09:48:27 PM »
Shelly, without a doubt
I take all comers in no holds barred fights.  Hit me up and hit me hard.