News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erica Durance vs Rebecca Mader

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Erica Durance vs Rebecca Mader
« on: June 20, 2020, 04:52:49 AM »
{alt}
{alt}places to eat at carolina beach nc

Erica Durance liked fighting other women she could not help it.  Erica enjoyed the battle and struggle but mostly she enjoyed winning Nothing would ever live up to how she felt when she beat Jill Wagner.   She beat a woman who beat her, some would say she got a cheap win, but it was a win.  Erica had lost other fights, but none were like losing to Jill and now what score was even

Now that she had it out of her system, she could fight someone else and she while she still wanted to rip Jill apart it was not her main thought.  That is what she kept telling herself that Jill was not who she needed to fight.  She needed new challenges and one thing she always wanted was to be considered the best.

She had proven herself in so many areas but to be considered a all-time great Canadian fighter she wrote a list of who she’d like to fight. Looking at the list she realized she might not be able to get this done.  First name she had to put down was Missy Peregrym…. No not at all, not a chance, faster, younger, stronger, and tougher than her.  How about Stana Katic she asked herself and smiled that would be terrific.  So, she had two names typed and one presented a challenge, and another presented her being torn apart with ease

Then an invite came to her “Jennifer Morrison invites you to the set of Once Upon a Time.  If you wish to have another fight why not try Rebecca Mader.”

Maybe that was what she should go after. Women in her age group and size and truly show how dominant she is.  So that truly settled it, she was going to take on challenges and maybe someday she’d have a rubber match against that bitch Wagner.

Erica showed up and saw Rebecca in the set of the mayor’s office “So you actually want to fight me? You don’t think you can win.”

Rebecca took off her shirt “I don’t’ plan on losing.”  Rebecca’s body was very impressive.  Great tits, strong muscles in stomach and arms and there was something about fighting a red head that made Erica nervous.

As she began to take off her own shirt a third person showed up.  Jennifer Morrison “this your plan, 2 vs 1”

“Are you friends with Lilly.”

Mader smiled “she won’t interfere in the beating that’s about to be doled out to each of us.”

“Answer me, you and Evangeline Lilly.”

“You two had a great fight… No, we do not know each other.  Doesn’t she know her?”

Rebecca nodded “She stopped talking to me when the feud with J-Mo started, I took Jenn’s side.”

Morrison looked at both “she’s got a great body, you still got yours…”  she paused nodded “I set this up because you want a challenge and that word went through this province and I have a friend on set who can beat you.  What I want is Evangeline Lilly and now I’m the one who doesn’t get what she wants..”

Jennifer collected Rebecca’s shirt and put her arms out and took Erica’s.  “I’m not here to interfere, I’m not here to watch but I’m shutting that door and who walks out is the winner.”

“Good enough for me.”

“I’ll see you soon Jenn, when I drag out Erica and put her by your feet.”

“How about that’s how we find out who is the winner.  Dragging the loser out and presenting them to the cast.”

“Fine with me.”

“That’s cool, someday I’ll do that to Lilly”  Jennifer stopped at the door and turned back around “If you make friends with her, if you see her somewhere you tell her that she got lucky and I will end her… END HER.”

“Good enough, how about you leave now so Rebecca and I can put some serious hurt on each other.”

“Yes Jennifer… I would very much like you to leave but don’t worry it won’t take long for me to finish this broken bitch.”

The door shut and Jennifer heard someone going over the desk she picked back in and her friend had started the fight tackling Erica Durance over the desk.  “Good for you, kick her ass.”

Rebecca brought Erica up to her feet after a brief struggle on the floor and slammed her face first into the desk.  She then ripped her from the desk by the hair and into the window, but Erica bounced off the reinforced window and hit a punch then lifted Mader up and the two went over the desk again.

Both were getting up and Erica hit a punch to the stomach.  Erica was up fully and hit a knee to the stomach then slammed Rebecca’s face into the desk.  Erica pulled her away and hit a side kick to the stomach sending Rebecca down t her ass.

“Looking tough and being tough are completely different.”

Rebecca fixed her hair and looked up at Erica, a small bit of blood coming from the corner of her mouth “Well let’s find out tough I am.”

Rebecca got up and countered a punch with a arm take down.

Erica tried to push Rebecca away which had no luck.  Rebecca got her hands under Erica’s bra and gave the former Smallville stars tits a twist.  Erica shouted and Rebecca straightened her arms and tore off Erica’s bra

“Yeah.”  Rebecca said looking at the bra then went to choke Erica with her own bra.  Durance was able to move enough to hit an elbow to Rebecca knocking her away

“With your resume I actually thought it would be later in the fight when I had this in my hand.”  Rebecca held the bra up then dropped it “Guess some people really do embellish resumes.”

“Used to be a time when that would bother me.”

“Come on Erica it still bothers you to be the first topless.”

Erica got angry at that lunged at Rebecca who dodged it got the bra around Ericas face and then flipped Erica over her back.

The Bra went with Erica and Rebecca spun and was standing over Erica’s back.  Rebecca dropped down on the lower back of Erica Durance and reached for the bra.  Erica knew that and grabbed at the bra herself and fought to not be choked out with her own bra.

Erica pushed down with her right but pushed outward with her left.  She had been in this position many times and the experience taught her the goal was just not to avoid the choke but to reverse position.  She knew she had Rebecca’s left past her head.  Erica quickly brought Rebecca’s left to other side of her head and turned.

Erica was now on top of Rebecca and pressed the bra against Maders nose then tried to grind it but Mader was fighting it, so Erica let go.  Rebecca was quickly hit in the face with a right and a left.  Mader covered up and began raising her hips trying to get Erica off

Erica didn’t want to lose the position and grabbed some of the long glorious and thick red hair and the moment she did Rebecca clawed at Erica’s tits and then shoved her off.  They got up Rebecca tackled Erica, but Erica grabbed Rebecca’s bra and flipped Rebecca off her and broke the bra at the same time

They were on their hands and knees stared at each other then slowly got up.  “Jill matched up with em more body wise.”  Erica said looking at Rebecca’s smaller tits

“Jill was all natural as well.”

“You” Rebecca had heard that was the best way to get to Erica if bodies were brought up and now covered up watching Erica swing for the fences.  Absorb and defend against them then counter

Slowed down enough so Rebecca hit a short elbow to Erica’s nose then hit a knee between the tits and grabbed Erica by the hair and went for another knee, but it was caught and both women went down.

The two wrestled around a little bit then got back up where Rebecca ducked low lifted Erica’s feet off the ground and put Erica back down.  Rebecca hit some punches to the side before Erica got her hands in the red hair and the two rolled and wrestled again

Erica got the top spot but Rebecca had her hair so she couldn’t attack Rebecca’s face with punches so instead she hit two to the stomach then got hit with a knee and Rebecca switched position.  They wrestled for dominance got up to their feet and Erica slammed Rebecca into the wall

Erica hit Rebecca into the wall again then ducked down for a slam, but Rebecca widened her legs and pushed down on Erica’s head.  Erica was impressed with how quick Rebecca was acting and then realized Mader was going for a head scissors as well.  Erica pushed away got up straight and was hit with a straight kick that sent her to the middle of the room

Rebecca slid her hair back moved in and went for a punch. It was blocked and Erica immediately pushed forward only for her force to be countered.  Rebecca ended up throwing Erica off her feet and into the wall.

“Had enough?” Rebecca said looking a groaning and tired Erica Durance who was trying to not fall down to her ass.

“I got a little left in the tank.”  Erica said forcing herself up more “What about you?”

“Oh, you think I’m…”  Rebecca swung for a haymaker, but Erica stepped in and grabbed her red hair and hit a knee to the side.  Then a second.  Rebecca after the second hit a knee to the inside of Erica’s plant leg and then hit one just below Erica’s tit

Rebecca grabbed Erica’s throat to push and slam her back into the wall.  Durance knocked the hand away from her throat then punched her in the stomach.  Then again and with her other hair still in the red mane Erica switched position.  Rebecca widened her legs to stop from being pushed back then slammed a elbow jab into Erica’s collar bone

Durance’s knees buckled “Fuck” Rebecca heard that and knew she had to end this but that wasn’t the kind of context Erica was using the word fuck in.  Erica’s hands dropped from the throat and clawed at Rebecca’s smaller tits

Rebecca gasped then Erica knew she had her.  Erica grabbed each of Rebecca’s wrists and slammed her chest into Rebecca’s and then pushed Rebecca back into the wall slamming her chest into Maders again and again.  She could feel the fight drain out.  When Rebecca gasped after the fifth time Erica held both wrists with her left stepped her right foot back and destroyed Rebecca’s stomach with three punches

Slam her body into Rebecca’s threes more times then snaked her arms under Rebecca’s arm pits. Bringing Rebecca away from the wall with a bearhug that was meant to be as tight for tit on tit as possible.  Erica could feel Rebeccas’ body give up to her superior body now so she slammed Rebecca again into the wall

Slam again “You used Jills words in regard to my body.  That was your mistake I wasn’t caring about a winner until then.  Jill Wagner lost to me and now so did you.”

Erica slammed Rebecca one more time then stepped back and hit hard left then a harder right. Erica then stepped back to allow Rebecca Mader to fall.  Then Erica hit a uppercut that whipped Rebecca back to the wall.  Erica watched and Mader was out and falling again she set up for a kick then thought twice. This wasn’t an enemy this was a test she passed, and the knockout was more than enough

Erica grabbed her bra then looked over at the unconscious Mader who fell to her side.  Erica put her shirt on dropped the bra on Rebecca “To remember what happened here.”  Erica walked out and it was quick for word to get out.  You want to fight Erica you better have a body similar to hers or be elite. 

Rebecca Mader fight skill may have been close to skills but when it came time to body on body that was where she lost.

(Upcoming:  Aubrey Plaza vs Janet Montgomery V; British Fighting Pit; Chloe Bennett vs Emma Watson)