News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Texas Girls

• 3 Replies

Offline deadlytoast

Texas Girls
« on: June 20, 2020, 10:16:49 AM »
trying to watch a catfight between some girls in texas or just a girl who's tryna wrestle me and sit on my face lol

Offline Tori_fights

Re: Texas Girls
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 02:48:28 PM »
trying to watch a catfight between some girls in texas or just a girl who's tryna wrestle me and sit on my face lol
Find me one to fight, and we got it.

Offline Tammy C.

• I'm ready or you?
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 03:00:15 AM »
I'm willing if it pays enough and if the bitch is my size! I like my opponent to have the same stats as me, so there won't be any confusion who the winner is, after I bet the shit out of her!
My name is Tammy, native American Texas girl. I'm 49 years old. I'm 44DDD-32-40 5ft at 175lbs. I'm into irl meets. Would like to chat with other that shares same interest. I'm into sane topless cat and titfighting. I used to oil wrestle long ago.

Offline Tammy C.

• I'm ready or you?
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 07:15:34 AM »
Like Cassie I want to know what you are offering the women to fight....Dallas Texas here
I'm willing to travel to Dallas sweetie. I'm from Houston. Say when! Lol
My name is Tammy, native American Texas girl. I'm 49 years old. I'm 44DDD-32-40 5ft at 175lbs. I'm into irl meets. Would like to chat with other that shares same interest. I'm into sane topless cat and titfighting. I used to oil wrestle long ago.