News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Georgia's History Lesson

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Georgia's History Lesson
« on: June 20, 2020, 10:20:42 PM »
History Lesson
By Stone Kidman

The crowd of men and women from the neighborhood league applauded as the champion was introduced; the 5’08” forty four year old vivacious blonde known as Gorgeous Georgia. Her obviously bleached hair hung down to her midback as the curvy milf came out with the title belt draped over her shoulder to a twangy country theme song. Her full 38DD breasts nearly pushed out the front of her gold lamè one piece; the corset style tie up the front left a lot of side boob on display as the 155 pound champion climbed the steps and entered the ring.

Dynamite Donna, the forty two year old former champion, was already waiting in the ring; she had held the women’s league title for longer than anyone until an injury forced her to relinquish the strap. After nearly a year rehabbing, the 5’10” redhead had gotten her 149 pound body back in shape; her arms had a slight bulge of feminine biceps. The black one piece she wore left hints of her firm 36C cups, nothing as bold as her opponent, but Donna was determined to show Georgia she didn’t deserve the belt.

Before the ref could ring the bell, the redhead pushed past and balled her fists together; slamming a double axehandle to the back of the champion’s head. Georgia had been posing and shaking her large breasts tantalizingly for the crowd when she suddenly found herself tumbling through the ropes; landing on the concrete floor in a heap.

“Got tired of watching you bounce those milk jugs,” Donna said after exiting the ring. She jumped down from the apron, stomping on Georgia’s back, making the blonde cry out as her tits were squashed against the cement with the former champion’s weight on her back. “You don’t deserve my belt,” Donna growled as she pulled Georgia up by her blonde hair, using her other hand to grab the back of her opponent’s gold swimsuit to give her a wedgie.

“Ohh,” the audience groaned as Georgia had her massive boobs run into the ring post, the pale breast meat oozing out the top of her one piece like a volcano before Donna threw the blonde under the bottom rope and back into the ring; the ref finally signaling for the bell to start the bout.

“I can’t believe you’ve beaten four of the best women here with these things,” Dynamite Donna said once she entered the ring. The redhead kicked her opponent in the ribs, rolling Georgia onto her back where the current champ lay groaning; Donna used the tip of her lace up black boots to push away the loosened corset material, exposing the blonde’s breasts.

“They don’t look so tough to me,” Donna sneered before she stomped her boot down on Georgia’s right tit; twisting it under her heel as though she were stamping out a cigarette. The blonde wailed, her gold boots kicking the mat wildly while she tried to remove the former champ’s foot. When Donna finally moved it, Georgia rolled over, cradling her sore mammary, before she was lifted up by her hair.

“Ahhh!” she cried out when the fit redhead scooped the champion up only to body slam Georgia with enough force to shake the ring. The audience, now on her side after exposing the blonde’s busty assets, chanted for one more.

“Sorry babe, I must do as the crowd commands,” the redhead shrugged. Georgia had all the air driven out of her and could only groan as she was pulled to her feet, one hand in her hair while Donna’s right latched her nails onto the champ’s heavy orb. The blonde winced before she was lifted up and slammed into the mat, the force making her bounce despite the solid wooden deck under the canvas having barely any give.

“Now let’s see if these are tougher than you,” the redhead sneered as Donna stood on Georgia’s long hair before reaching down to grab two fistfuls on the champion’s tits.

“Aieeee,” Georgia squealed as the redhead crushed her double D’s; eventually lifting the blonde’s torso off the mat, her hair pinned under Donna’s boot prevented her from going anywhere as she meekly whimpered, trying to remove the other woman’s hands from her orbs, before she was dropped back down.

“How’s the field goal?” Dynamite Donna laughed after she reared back and punted Georgia across the ring by kicking the blonde’s big tit. She had rolled over from the inertia and Donna soon sat on her opponent’s back; rearing back hard as Georgia had her boobs flattened against the mat. She screamed and shook her head no when the ref asked if she wanted to submit; her banshee wail echoed in the small gym when Donna walked her opponent around while in the crab hold, giving her breasts mat burn.

When Donna finally stopped, she paused to bow as the audience applauded; Georgia tried to crawl to the ropes to pull herself up but the former champ was already on her. Grabbing a handful of her opponent’s blonde hair, she choked Georgia across the middle rope while reaching around to twist her tit; digging her claws into the orb as she did so. The ref finally made Donna break the hold and Georgia fell to the mat, coughing hoarsely and holding her boob, when she was lifted up with a handful of hair and ran chest first into the corner; squashing her melons against the top turnbuckle.

She uttered a loud yelp, which mimicked the sound a dog makes when someone steps on its tail, before the blonde had her tits laid across the top rope while Donna ran the champ down the length of the ring. Georgia screeched as the cable burned into her breasts until she was driven into the corner on the other end.

"Keep your cow lips shut," Donna hissed and slammed a knee between the blonde's legs while the ref was behind her. The current champion staggered out but was yanked back into the corner by her hair; Georgia's arms were draped over the top ropes as her once proud chest was savagely beaten by rights and lefts from the furious redhead.

"Let's see if the champ's been doin' her crunches," Donna sneerd. The blonde's mouth formed an O shape as her flat stomach was hammered away, ultimately ending with a shot just above the champ's crotch which made Georgia drop to her knees; groaning audibly.

"Looks like her highness is hungry," the redhead chuckled and pulled her opponent's face into her own snatch, grinding away while the audience laughed and applauded while Georgia's arms flailed about wildly. Georgia finally was able to pull her head free but received another punt kick to her tits which sent her staggering back into the ropes. The blonde was too focused on holding her sore boob she didn't see her was wide open for another blow to the stomach, the force knocking all the air out of her as she sagged against the ropes some more.

"You ain't goin' anywhere now," Dynamite Donna said after tying the top and middle rope around her opponent's arms. Georgia opened her mouth to beg the ref for help when the redhead started slamming kneelifts into her double D's. After four or five, Georgia was blubbering incoherently; begging the redhead to stop before she broke her precious ta-ta's.

"That's the point sweetie," Donna said, latching her nails onto the blonde's stiff nipples and stretching them like taffy. "I'm going to prove to you and everyone else that you're just some lucky slut who doesn't deserve that belt." Georgia's high pitch squeal drowned out the audience's cheers and she came unraveled from the ropes; falling face down onto the mat.

"You ready to watch this bitch beg me to take her title?" Donna asked the crowd who cheered and whistled before chants of Break! Her! Tits! soon echoed in the former American Legion club. Donna knelt to tug down Georgia’s swimsuit, using the straps to bind the champion’s wrists behind her back before the redhead dragged her opponent into the center of the ring by her blonde hair.

“Let’s see how flexible you are,” Donna said as she sat down on Georgia’s back. The champion cried out after she was pulled into a camel clutch, first by cranking back on her hair to bend her nearly in half, before Donna switched to a double breast claw; reaching around to maul her opponent’s breasts. Georgia’s sobs for mercy only made the redhead smile further as she dug her nails into the soft orbs and used them to wrench the blonde back further.

“Please stop!” Georgia howled, her boots kicking the mat with such fervor it was like she was having a tantrum.

“Only if you promise to worship my pussy like the washed up loser you are,” Donna replied. The crowd hooted and began chanting to rip the champion’s tits off until Georgia finally replied she’d eat her if she’d stopped.

“You really gonna do it, blondie?” Donna asked, peeking into Georgia’s eyes as she twisted the heavy orbs with her sharp nails.

“Yes! I’ll lick your pussy so good, I’ll beg for more just please leave my tits alone!”

Donna got up and laughed heartily, letting Georgia drop to the mat she rolled the champion over before squatting down on the blonde’s face.

“Better get that tongue in deep, slut,” the redhead paused as she pulled aside the crotch of her swimsuit with one hand before reaching behind to grab hold of Georgia’s boob, making the champ wince some more, “or I’ll personally take this one home for a trophy.” She squeezed the orb roughly and Georgia hissed in pain before the redhead’s crotch enveloped her mouth.

“Yesssss, lick me you fucking loser,” she moaned and the crowd suddenly began clapping while saying “Eat! Her! Lose-r!” Donna gasped and gyrated her snatch before abruptly spinning around; she once more pulled aside her swimsuit, the audience could see Georgia’s nose buried up the former champion’s butt crack, while the redhead used her opponent’s tits to balance herself.

“Gonna cum on that loser tongue, don’t stop biiiitch,” she howled. Donna ground her snatch down, practically slamming her pussy into Georgia’s mouth while twisting the blonde’s boobs. Once she came, the referee knelt down and slapped the mat three times before getting up to raise Donna’s hand; proclaiming her the new club women’s champion. Georgia continue to lay on the mat, relieved her tit torture had ended but also worn out from the furious facesitting.

Her respite was brief as Donna was handed a device that the referee helped the redhead don; Georgia yelped when she was lifted up onto her knees by her blonde hair before having a seven inch red rubber dildo shoved in her mouth. “Get it nice and wet loser because I’m claiming you as the first of my new harem,” the buff sweaty woman said as she made the blonde deepthroat the dick, licking it greedily, before she was shoved onto her back.

The ref stood over Georgia, holding the now former champion’s legs up after the blonde had been stripped nude as Donna knelt down to push the dick past her trimmed bush of brown curls. It was common knowledge Georgia had an obvious dye job but none made it so evident when the carpet didn’t match the drapes; still she moaned enthusiastically when Dynamite Donna began thrusting inside her beaten opponent.

“Who owns’ these titties now,” the redhead groaned as she fucked Georgia missionary style, slapping the loser’s bruised boobs.

“They’re yours master, oh god please don’t make me cum in front of my husband,” Georgia pleaded. Donna glanced up to see others turn to look at a bearded man in the front row, who was receiving a blowjob from one of the other women in the league; she smiled while continuing to pound the blonde.

“I think your man likes watching you become my slave but you’re not allowed to cum until I say so, you understand me loser?” Donna was fucking the blonde missionary, she had been occasionally slapping Georgia’s boobs, but switched to crushing them in her fists while thrusting as deep as she could until the blonde finally squealed as her pussy sprayed out.

“Fucking loser, clean your master’s cock,” Donna ordered and the ref moved away so the redhead could titty fuck her new slut while Georgia obediently sucked the rubber dick. “For your punishment, I’m tying you to the ring and you must relieve every member who wants to use that slutty mouth of yours for their pleasure, you understand me?” Donna twisted Georgia’s nipples as she squealed and nodded best she could while hurriedly deepthroating the rubber dick. The champion did another hop forward, planting her pussy on Georgia’s face to grind her sex through the swimsuit; the rubber dildo hung over the blonde’s head like a unicorn, while she continued to pinch her slave’s nipples.

“You’re to thank them for using a pathetic loser like yourself and anytime you come here to watch your master wrestle you’re only to wear a thong so anyone can slap your useless cow titties around, you understand me?”

A muffled reply was all Donna could make out before she had Georgia lick her clit to a tremendous climax. After the new champion recovered and received a standing ovation, she led Georgia out of the ring by her hair. She knotted the loser’s swimsuit around her neck like a leash and bound her to the corner post where she sat squatted while a line of men and women came up to use her like a cum dumpster but only after the first woman spat the load she had sucked out of Georgia’s husband onto the blonde’s face.

She still thanked her for the load before the first man stepped up to stuff his fat sausage in Georgia’s hungry mouth.

If you liked this and want to read more, I have a free group on this ad-free social network site; it's the best alternative I could find to yahoo groups but I have a link to all of my older stories I keep organized on a google drive which you can read--also for free--just because I like sharing https://mewe.com/join/kidmanskrypt