News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tournament of Champions - Elimination Match 5 - Karen Gillan vs Carrie Underwood

• 5 Replies

Offline TheBear

• God Member
Today, we continue the elimination matches! It's 3rd actress vs 3rd musician!

These two will compete in five events, pushing their skill and endurance to their limits. The contestant with three or more wins will win the match.

Good luck to both!

Link back to the original sexfight tournament: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=88439.0
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 09:57:17 AM by TheBear »

Offline Gent

• God Member
Now, don't get me wrong, I love Karen and she's beautiful..  but carrie is a force of nature!. Absolutely stunning, funny and very clever. Then we need to look at that body!. She works out constantly, and when she's not working out she's performing! I can't link pictures, but if I could I'd show you her immensely strong thighs, her toned arms..
I'm sorry but she would literally snap poor Karen in two and leave her sexually destroyed.

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Now, don't get me wrong, I love Karen and she's beautiful..  but carrie is a force of nature!. Absolutely stunning, funny and very clever. Then we need to look at that body!. She works out constantly, and when she's not working out she's performing! I can't link pictures, but if I could I'd show you her immensely strong thighs, her toned arms..
I'm sorry but she would literally snap poor Karen in two and leave her sexually destroyed.
Couldn't agree more. Not a big fan of the sexfight genre. But in a straight up catfight the incredibly buff Carrie would mop the floor with poor Karen.

Offline Gent

• God Member
Glad you agree wheelman, I think she has the drive to break Karen too. In a sex or catfight carrie brings the win home.

Offline TheBear

• God Member
Couldn't agree more. Not a big fan of the sexfight genre. But in a straight up catfight the incredibly buff Carrie would mop the floor with poor Karen.

This is a sexfight post. We're not talking about catfights here.

Offline Gent

• God Member
i understand that bear, im just covering all bases. I think my girl can smash alll of these women in a sexfight, karen isnt even a real challenge.