News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Contest

• 15 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
The Contest
« on: June 21, 2020, 02:17:09 PM »
Thanks to Rocko23 for suggesting a story based on the Wildebeest art in my profile, including the women's names and a concept.

There was a particular hotel bar not far from Trafalgar Square that Liz preferred, the way any predator prefers certain watering holes.  She liked to hunt here among the upper crust, the wealthy businessmen who travelled to London first-class, with unscrutinized expense accounts.  When she was on the prowl, she was no longer a labourer’s daughter from the north, no longer a mid-level bank employee.  Oh no - she was a sensuous big cat, stalking the best of the herd, the alpha males, not the weak outliers.

Tonight, Liz sat alone at a table, with a flute of champagne.  Her blonde hair was loose on her tan shoulders.  She was dressed on the boundary of sophisticate and slut, and she had the body for it.  The skirt of her red satin sheath was mid-thigh but the slit on its side exposed her long slender leg entirely.  Its neckline plunged to a vee with a point a few inches below her breasts, which were high and firm without a bra, and there was no doubt she had no bra.  Her nipples tented the satin, beckoning to any man in the room who dared to look at her.

The one other woman in the room certainly dared to look at her.  She sipped a cocktail at her table across the room and met Liz’s eyes with a cool gaze of her own.  A sister predator.  Liz liked that - competition added spice to the hunt.

Nazanin had been born in Tehran but had lived in London most of her life, a member of the wealthy elite.  Rather than prowling to prove she belonged, her hunt was out of boredom.  Her mideast beauty was a mix of haughty and exotic.  She had dark hair and dusky skin.  Physically, she was Liz’s twin, and dressed in black tonight, a wrapover dress that fit her like second skin.  Her jewelry was elaborate; she wore a gold bracelet, a gold stud in her nose, hoop earrings and two gold rings in the upper curve of her ear.  The last touch to her look - a hint of harem girl - was the thin strand of beads she wore as a headband.  She shifted a little in her chair, not from discomfort or unease, but to give Liz a good look at her deep neckline as well.   

Then he walked in.  The two women smiled at each other.  Like two cats might show their claws, they both arched their backs to press their breasts forward.  The hunt was on.

He ordered his drink and surveyed the room.  He took in both women but lingered on neither.  He was the bull cape buffalo, unafraid of predators.  He chose a table in between them, and settled in to wait.

Liz measured his shoulders and hands with her eyes, already calculating how big his cock was, how deep it would sink into her when she rode it.  Oh, he would do very well indeed.  And she judged him to be the no-nonsense type, a man who liked directness.  She timed her trip to the bar so that he would watch her walk there and then to him, arriving at his table with a fresh drink for him just as he finished his first.

“Gin and tonic,” she said.  She sat, without asking, making sure her foot brushed his leg.

“Thank you,” he said.  “May I get you another champagne?”

“Not now,” Liz said.  “Maybe by room service, after we fuck.”

Nazanin arrived at the table in time to hear only the last.  The table was small, for three people.  She had to put a hand on his thigh as she sat.  She had made the same judgment as Liz regarding both the direct approach and allure of competition.

He smiled.  Introductions were made.  The two women smiled when they looked at him; not when they looked at each other. 

“So, Nazanin,” he said.  “As I think you heard - Liz has proposed she and I fuck.”   He was indeed a man who got to the point.  He sipped his drink.  “What do you think?”

“That you not settle for her,” Naz purred.  “Why would you accept second class, when you could have me?”  She moved her lips close to his ear but made sure Liz could still hear every word.  “I know ways to drain your cock that she couldn’t imagine.”

Liz laughed, and put her hand on the brunette’s arm.  “I love your sense of humour!” she said.  To him she said, “Darling.  Yes, she looks exotic.  But it’s fake.  Her type just lie there.”

“My type?”  Naz said. 

Liz’s eyes shifted to her.  “Persian - Iranian, Iraqi, whatever you are.  Foreign cxnt.” 

“I’m as British as you, bitch,” Naz’s voice was still low, but now it was angry.  “You should leave now, I think.” she said.  “While you can still walk.”  To those who couldn’t hear their words, their conversation appeared pleasant.

Liz tightened her hand on Naz’s wrist.   “Don’t threaten me, girl,” she said, and dug her pale pink nails lightly into Naz’s skin.

“Perhaps,” he said softly.  “We three could . . . cooperate.”

“No,” said Naz and Liz in unison.  They each found his cock with a hand under the table.  Two hands that then twisted together, nails deployed not so lightly now.

“A shame,” he said.  “But only a small one.”  He finished his drink, and stood.  “If you won’t share,” he said.  “Let’s be about the business of deciding, then.  I have some ideas.”

The alpha male, the bull; whatever imagery you prefer - they both followed him from the bar without hesitation. 

In the lift, he kissed Naz, his hands hard on her waist.  She pulled his necktie loose, then off, and opened his shirt a button.  Then he turned to Liz.  She tugged his lower lip into her mouth and undid more shirt buttons with one hand.  Her other hand roamed the outline of his cock in his trousers.  Oh, my.

They arrived at his floor, then his room.  A sumptuous suite.  Easily £2000 a night.  He took off his jacket and hung it in the closet.  He finished the last two buttons on his shirt himself.  Both women moved into him, bare shoulder to bare shoulder, Liz’s right hand and Naz’s left hand on his chest.

“How will you choose?” Liz said.  She flicked her tongue across his nipple.  He had an outstanding body for an older man, broad chest with just the right amount of hair, his waist hard and not gone to fat.  She felt Naz’s shoulder push into hers, trying to shove her aside.  She pushed back.  Naz dropped her mouth to his other nipple, sucking it gently, her dark eyes glittering at the blonde.

“We must find which of you is the better woman, don’t you agree?”  he said.   

“I am,” Naz said confidently.  She stepped back, her body already swaying.  She raised one strong, slender arm as she slowly turned.  Her dress needed only two clasps undone to fall open, which she did with her other hand.  She controlled its descent down her back, her triangle that tapered to her narrow waist.  When it rested on her hips, she raised both arms.  He could see even then that her breasts were big and firm, their outer curves visible on each side of her back.

Naz looked over her shoulder at him, her dark hair across her face.  She twitched her hips; one, two, three, and her dress slid over them and down her legs.  She wore only a tiny pair of black lace panties, cut high on her hips.  Her ass was perfect, hard brown curves; her long legs ended in black stiletto heels.  She slowly swayed to face him.  Her belly was flat and hard, with a faint outline of muscle.  Her breasts were magnificent.  Her nipples were as dark as her hair, small in circumference but jutting out aggressively.  She cupped her breasts, squeezing them together.  “Imagine your cock between them,” she cooed.  “Ohh, I want the first time you cum to be there, on my tits.”

Liz snorted.  Her turn.  She unzipped her dress with casual slowness, its thin straps already off her shoulders.  She displayed her breasts first, not last.  They were perfect, heavy globes, as big and firm as her rivals, tipped with light brown nipples.  They bore light tan lines, not because Liz wouldn’t sunbathe topless, but because she liked how it looked.  Her body was an hourglass of curves.  She wore a slender red thong, so thin that the outline of her pussy and small closely-trimmed patch of pubic hair were clearly visible through it.  She threw her head back and ran her hands over her breasts and belly, one diving into the thong, her finger emerging glistening wet.  She touched it to his lips and pushed it into his mouth.  “My body is better,” she said.  “Mmmmmm - my pussy is so wet for you already, baby.  Send her away.”

He shrugged off his shirt and undid his trousers.  Once naked, his cock curved out and up, hard as rock.  Both women reached for it hungrily.  He caught them each by the wrist. 

“Have you changed your minds about sharing?” he said.

“No,” they replied together. 

He turned them to face each other.  His hands moved to the backs of their necks, and gripped tight.  Under his pressure, their nipples just brushed.  Both moaned, softly.  “Look at her,” he said to them both, and his voice was hypnotic.  “She thinks you’re nothing.  No match for her, not at all.”

“She’s wrong,” breathed Liz.

“Let me show her,” said Naz.  Her nipples rose and fell, rubbing against the blonde’s.

He pushed them closer together, until they were cheek to cheek.  Their breasts were compressed, their nipples buried together in the swollen mound.  He wound his silk necktie around their necks, in a tight figure eight.  Each heard the other’s breathing in her ear, rapid and hard.  Each felt the other’s nipples, hard as pebbles, pushing into her own.  Their bellies were pressed together, his cock between them.  His hands slid to their lower backs. 

“A contest,” he said.  His voice alone by now triggered a fresh gush of wetness in both women. Their cheeks were hot, and now slick with sweat, where they were pressed together.  “One finger.  Only one finger.  Inside her.”

They obeyed.  They couldn’t not obey.  Both moaned as the other’s hand slid into her panties, a moan that deepened as they were penetrated.  His cock throbbed between them. 

“The first of you to cum,” he said, “loses this round.”  Their bodies shuddered as their fingers plunged deep.  The hunters had become the hunted.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: The Contest
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 08:34:35 PM »
Wow. Just about a perfect set up and beginning. Bring on the contest!

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 04:30:14 AM »
Wow . Let the games begin. Such an incredible start.
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 01:03:49 PM »
Liz was supremely confident.  No middle eastern bitch from some repressed society could match her sexually, she thought.  She pushed her middle finger deep into Naz’s pussy.  Mmmmmmmm fuck the dusky whore was wet!  Find her G spot, make her -

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Liz’s knees went weak.  Naz had found her spot, in no time at all.  Her hips pumped reflexively as Naz stroked her with her fingertip.  She felt twin pearls of her juices run down the inside of each of her thighs.  For precious seconds, her own attack faltered completely, her hand nearly limp.  She caught herself.  She probed back.  There it was.  Naz shivered under her touch.

Then Naz jabbed the knife-tip of her nail into Liz, dead in the center of her spot.  The blonde felt a bolt of lightning shoot through her clit and up to her belly button.  She moaned.  This mix of pleasure and pain - amazing.  She both recoiled and had to have more.

“You liked that, you dirty whore,” Naz growled in her ear.  It wasn’t a question.  She could tell.  “You like it when I hurt you.  That’s good, because I am going to hurt you, very very badly, you filthy little slut.”

Oh god the words made it worse.  Liz gasped.  Naz drove her finger as deep as she could, lifting the blonde up on her toes, then scratched her G spot again.  His cock throbbed as their sweat-slicked bellies ground together on it.  “Two fingers, now,” he said.

Liz couldn’t stop the sounds that Naz forced out of her.  The brunette twisted and rolled her tits against hers, those hard black nipples painfully gouged and dragged hers.  “Filthy skank,” Naz said to her.  “Slut.  Sucking cocks for tuppence.”  Being tied by her neck to the white girl had incredibly aroused Naz, and finding so quickly her rival’s pain/pleasure center had swelled her with power.  She owned this cocky cxnt now.  “I’ll ram my whole fist up your pussy later, bitch,” she said.  “Take it.”  She drove her tits even harder into the blonde.  She wanted to slam her into the wall, grind her into submission, but the man held them in place.  His hands dropped to their asses, his fingers dug in hard.

Liz was in wild retreat.  Naz was squeezing her fingers with her pussy, paralyzing them.  At the same time, the dark girl was viciously finger-fucking her.  The wet sound of it was nearly as loud as Liz’s moans.  The red-painted lips by her ear urged her to give in.  “Cum, you cheap whorrrrrrrre,” Naz whispered.

Oh god she did, so hard she screamed.  So hard her knees buckled completely.  She dragged Naz down with her as she dropped, his cock popping free from its hot nest between them.  Her knees were spread wide, her juices streaming over Naz’s hand and wrist and dripping onto the expensive carpet.  Her hips and ass jerked spasmodically.  Naz jabbed her nails home one last time, contemptuously, and pulled them free.  She wiped her wet fingers in Liz’s hair.  Humiliatingly, Liz felt Naz’s face moving next to hers; she was sucking his cock. 

He untied their mutual collar, and helped Naz to her feet.  The arrogant triumph in her face galled Liz.  She struggled up herself.

“You bitch - “ she started.  Naz slapped her, hard.  Her head whipped sideways.  She came back with her fist clenched but he caught her.
“Naz has won the first,” he said evenly.  “One point to her.”  She had her fingers wrapped around his cock, claiming ownership with a sly smile on her lips.  “I made you cum like a weak little slut,” she said.  I made you my bitch.  Deal with it.”

He pulled her hand away and stepped between them, seeing the fury in Liz’s eyes.  They both gasped as he pushed his fingers up into them. Liz’s knees nearly buckled again.  Naz shuddered hard.  She had been closer to cumming herself than she would admit.

“Next round,” he said.  “Each other’s tits.  Hands and mouths, only.  If you can make your rival cum from pleasure from what you do to her tits, two points.  If you make her submit from pain, one point.”

Hands and mouths.  Caresses and kisses, erotic nipple play.  Or claws and bites.  Naz grinned, her white teeth bared.  “Three points if I do both?” she asked.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 02:00:20 PM »
Brilliant! Liked the way you captured the essence of how I pictured the scene in the art! Hope Liz makes a cum back lol. Want this to be a close contest no matter who wins! PS Good use of tuppence lol.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 01:04:47 PM »
Liz’s hands shot to Naz’s breasts like lightning striking, her fingers digging deep into them, twisting and crushing a roll of titflesh in her grip.  She drove the dusky woman staggering backwards into a wall, dragging her tits as far apart as she could.  She loved the pain she saw bloom in Naz’s exotic face, the way her dark eyes closed and contorted.  She twisted more, wringing Naz’s big tits like wringing wet laundry.

Naz screamed.  She pulled at Liz’s wrists but she couldn’t break her grip. The twisting focused an incredible ball of pain in the centers of her breasts.  Liz spit in Naz’s face and wrenched harder.  “You like this, bitch?” she said, panting with effort.  “Huh?  You like it?  I’ll burst your fucking balloons, cxnt.  Let’s see what spills out of them.”

Naz hit her in the left breast.  It didn’t have all her strength in it, but it hurt the blonde.  Again - harder.  Liz jerked with the impact.  Again.  A fist-bruise started on the half-tan, half-pale side of her breast.   Liz snarled and punished her, dragging down as well as out.  Naz hit her again.

He came to them, his face close.  He could smell the blood that beaded up around the points of Liz’s anchored.  The coppery heat of it made his cock even harder.  He ran his fingers through their hair to the backs of their heads and then forced their faces together, nose to nose.  “Look at her,” he said to Naz.  “She wants to rip your tits off.  She wants to make you beg and crawl.”  They both screamed.  His words drove them wild with hate and fury at each other. 

It was Naz who faltered.  Her legs gave out.  Her hands fell away.  Liz pulled her forward by her tits and slammed her into the wall again.  She followed the dark woman down as she sank to her knees, her brutal twisting grip still locked in.  “Yesss!” she hissed triumphantly.  “Submit, you slut!” 

“No,” Naz moaned.  Her hands came up again, but this time when they closed on Liz’s breasts, her thumbs rolled the blonde’s nipples in small circles.  With her tits wet with sweat, Naz’s thumbs slipped easily, around and across her nipples, making them harder and harder.

Fuck.  Just the sight of Naz kneeling in torment made her want to cum.  Now the bitch’s touch was exciting her even more.  Her grip was failing.  She felt the ghost of Naz’s fingers deep inside her.  Naz’s mouth closed around one of her nipples, hot and wet, sucking it softly.  Then the other.  Oh, fuck.  She couldn’t help it.  She released Naz’s breasts and cupped her own, wanting more of Naz’s mouth.  It was incredible.

Slowly, Naz leaned into Liz, and slowly Liz went to her back on the floor.  She arched her spine as the brunette worked her nipples, licking them and swirling them.  Oh god no don’t cum don’t cummm, Liz thought.  Naz’s hands on her breasts were better than any man’s, she seemed to sense just how hard and where to squeeze her and the only thing possibly better than that tongue flicking her nipples would be for it to flick her clit.  Ohhhhh fuck she couldn’t stop it.

The second her orgasm hit, everything changed.   Naz’s soft hands balled into fists, that she ground into Liz’s tits.  She sucked Liz’s nipple deep into her mouth - and bit down.  Intense pleasure turned to intense pain in a split second, and Liz came all the harder.

Naz gripped Liz’s nipples and pulled straight down, stretching her beautiful breasts into elongated dugs.  Liz gasped with pain.  She felt something tearing in her breasts, small now but a rip that could split wide open in time.  Naz saw that in her eyes.  She pulled out as well as down.

Tears streamed from Liz’s squeezed-shut eyes down her cheeks.  She clawed Naz’s tit, tearing a bloody line in its undercurve.  No use.  The dark woman fist-hammered and bit - fucking chewed - her breasts mercilessly. 

“Ohhhhhh god stoppppp!” Liz sobbed.  Naz ignored her. 

“PLEASE!  I submit just fucking stop!” the blonde shrieked in desperation.  Naz bit harder.  He gripped her dark hair and dragged her head up, stretching Liz’s breast until Naz reluctantly let go.

Naz stood, and dragged Liz upright by her hair.  She shoved her against a wall, and drove her chest into her.  He moved behind Naz, his cock rubbing her tight ass.  Liz sobbed as Naz’s tits crushed hers, their faces only inches apart.

“You’re no match for me, you weak slut,” Naz said.  “I could fuck-fight you to death.  Make you cum all night long.  But I want his cock.”  She rolled her chest back and forth, working over Liz’s battered tits.  “I want to hear you say it,” she said.  “Say that I’m better than you.”
He pulled down Naz’s panties and sank into her from behind at that.  Liz felt his thrusts in her tits as Naz’s body punched into her.

“Say it,” Naz snarled.

“Nooo,” Liz sobbed.  It hurt so bad, and he was fucking Naz like Liz wasn’t even there. 

She jammed her hands against Naz’s shoulders, and shoved her back. 

“One more contest,” Liz gasped.  His cock slipped free, wet from Naz’s pussy and throbbing.  But he was listening.

“All out war.” Liz said.  She was desperate.  She had to redeem herself, somehow,  “No rules.  No limits.  We fight until one of us is fucking broken.”

Naz actually laughed.  She ran her hands over her strong, slim body, her bruised and cut but still proud breasts.

“That’s not a contest,” she said.  “That’s a gift.  I’ll ruin you bitch.  I’ll beat you to bloody pulp.”

He turned to Liz, lifted her against the wall.  She wrapped her legs around him as he thrust into her twice.  Oh my god his cock. 

“Now you’ve both tasted me,” he said as he stepped back.  “Fine.  No more games.”

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 02:20:43 PM »
Wonderful - the tit destruction was great and the way that Naz used her sensual skills to get back in was very hot! Loved the spitting in the face. Really looking forward to the all out war. Regardless of who wins I hope that it is close and that lots of damage is done to both women. Need Liz to give Naz some pay back at first!

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 03:05:55 PM »
Great contest. Let they fight for him. Naz and Liz now are ready for a All out brawl.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 05:09:08 AM »
The more brutal the better. And like i said your contests you make the heroines go through and the creativity to match, match your writing strengths and make the readers that much more invested in the fight, which is very much needed. Maybe only 1 will walkout alive with the alpha male in question.
Good job so far bc. Wondering if you can try the fantasy genre between 2 human princesses catfighting to the death over a king in a land of dragons and elves. Thats one genre you haven't explored yet. Cheers
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 05:09:56 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2020, 05:13:30 AM »
And im diggin his wordplay. Making the heroines fight harder like cats in heat, increasing the girls jealousy and his mindgames make the protagonist a interesting figure that adds to the essence of a catfight.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 05:16:19 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 01:26:40 PM »
Liz burned with a boiling, churning mix of lust, pain, and humiliation.  The second he stepped back, it exploded out of her.  She screamed and drove her spike-heeled foot low into Naz’s stomach. 

The brunette buckled forward, caught off-guard by the lightning attack.  Liz’s foot speared deep into her, igniting a crippling cramp of pain.  Liz slipped to Naz’s side, jerked up her head and arm, and rammed her knee up into the same spot, halfway between her navel and her pussy.  Again.  Again.  Naz made an inhuman sound of pain.   Liz loved it.

“That hurt, slut?” Liz said through clenched teeth.  “Huh?  Nothing to say?”

Naz fought waves of nausea.  The pain was awful.  Had the blonde ruptured something in her, that fast?  She couldn’t stand.  Liz let her collapse.  With the dark woman on the floor, she rained kicks into whatever target presented itself.  Naz’s face.  Her tits.  Her back, and especially her lower back.  The sound was savage, thick heavy thuds like a meat hammer.  Naz sobbed, helplessly, twisting under the barrage.

He was impressed.  Pain and humiliation had awakened the blonde’s fury.  He watched as she pushed Naz onto her back and then dropped her knee once again into her lower belly.  Liz was brutally pounding Naz’s womb and ovaries.  Revenge for losing their sexual contests? he wondered.  Instinctively - or consciously - trying to destroy Naz as a woman?  She buried her nails in Naz’s big tits and pulled up on them as she ground her knee down. 

Naz’s head lolled back as Liz lifted her torso and shook her, the nails in her breasts tearing her skin.  The pain in her lower belly and pelvis was paralyzing her.  “C’mon, bitch,” said Liz.  “Call me a weak slut now.  Tell me I’m no match for you!”  She released one breast and clawed Naz’s pussy, ripping at her labia and clit.  Naz’s voice broke from screaming.

Liz dragged her up, put her on the wall the same way Naz had done to her only minutes before.  “You bit my tits, bitch,” she said.  “Time to pay for that.”  She ground her tits into Naz’s - it hurt Naz but it hurt Liz too; she’d taken too much breast punishment herself.  She stepped back and lashed fist after fist into Naz’s chest, beating her breasts mercilessly.  The dark honey color of Naz’s skin darkened more with livid bruises.  Then the blonde jammed her hands into Naz, one on her throat and the other a claw in her pussy again, and dropped her mouth.  She bit each dark nipple in turn until blood streamed from them.

Naz beat at Liz’s head in blind panic.  “Oh god stop fucking stop!” she shrieked.  Liz drove fingers up into her now, raking and ripping, still biting.

“You laughed at her,” he said to Naz.  “You said you’d ruin her.  She’s ruining you.”

Naz screamed and dug her nails into Liz’s face.  Liz wheeled away to save her eyes.  Naz flung herself on Liz, her bloodied tits smeared across the blonde’s back.  She reached around and clawed Liz’s swaying breasts.  Her nails found the bite marks she’d left before, stabbed deep into them.  She lifted Liz off her feet with that cruel grip.  Whatever had torn before in Liz’s breasts now tore further.  Naz slammed her down into the dark wood of the foot of the king bed, then dragged her up again.  This time, she locked her arms around Liz’s chest, bear-hugging her from behind.  Liz’s battered tits bulged over Naz’s arms, their bottom halves crushed against her chest wall.

“I . . . will . . . ruin her!” Naz gasped.  Liz reached up and back for a double grip of dark hair.  She dragged Naz’s head as far forward over her shoulder and down as she could.  Naz crushed harder, forcing a whimper of pain from Liz.  Liz let go with one hand and clawed as best she could at Naz’s face.  Eyes, again.  Naz shoved her forward into the bed and fell back.  Liz sobbed for air, and turned.

She turned directly into Naz’s fist.  It shredded her mouth.  Then Naz had her hair, bending her forward.  Naz rammed her knee up into Liz’s face.  After what the blonde bitch had done to her, it felt so good - so powerful - to smash her face.  But it was Liz’s body that Naz wanted to destroy the most.  She dragged her stumbling across the suite to the walnut wardrobe that sat like a heavy hulking beast at the wall, six feet tall with an ornamental carving of a stag’s head at its curved top.  His silk tie lay discarded next to it.  Another knee to Liz’s face left her dazed.  Naz tied her wrists together, then hammered her against the wardrobe.  She shoved Liz’s arms up and hooked her bound hands over the uncaring stag.

Liz hung there, barely conscious.  Naz went to the nearby bar.  Water.  She opened a bottle and poured it over her own upturned face and battered breasts, washing the blood from her bitten nipples.  Watching her, his cock throbbed.  She ran her fingers through her damp hair, and took a second bottle to Liz, who revived with a gasping moan as the cool water streamed over her face and breasts.  Naz moved into her, carefully giving him an angle of sight, andran her hands over Liz’s wet chest before kissing her on the mouth, first softly, then savagely.  She ended by biting the blonde’s bloodied swollen lower lip.

Then she beat Liz’s helpless, exposed body.  She beat her breasts into wrecked bags of blood.  She gutted her.  She hit her low, targeting her ovaries the same way Liz had done to her.  It was a brutal, cruel display.  Liz fainted after two minutes.  Naz beat her for five and stopped from exhaustion, not mercy. 

It took two more bottles of water poured to revive Liz, but Naz wanted her conscious for her finale.  She crushed her breasts against the blonde’s again, as he penetrated her from behind.  Cheek to cheek.  Liz felt every thrust, heard every moan Naz made, directly in her ear.  “You weren’t good enough,” Naz gasped.  “I beat you.  I ruined you.”  She said that, over and over, until she climaxed, until he finally emptied into her with an enormous orgasm.

He took Liz down at least, but they left her bound, all night, while they fucked endlessly.  When the morning sun streamed into the room at last, they sat on the bed and watched the battered blonde, who was asleep at last.  Naz reached for her handbag, found her wedding ring, and slipped it on. 

“She was a good one, dear,” she said to him.  “Well done.”

“She almost had you,” he said.

Naz smiled.  “That’s what makes it exciting, isn’t it?”

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 04:06:31 PM »
Brilliant! I loved the twist at the end and loved the damage that Liz did. Think I'm glad Naz won in the end and an excellent story either way. Thank you!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2020, 06:26:14 PM »
Great!
I hope Naza would keep Liz like her slave.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2020, 07:26:47 AM »
What happens when Naz meets her match? We all will at some point if it keeps up. How will he react if it’s his wife being beaten into submission? What will he do if his wife’s rival makes her watch as she takes him? Will Naz be able to watch as the woman who kicked her ass  faces her as she rides her husband? Will he show the same appreciation and adoration for her being able to win against his wife?  Will Naz have to endure her husband telling his wife’s conqueror she’s the better woman? Will Naz hold it against him even knowing she is the better woman. Will Naz have to satisfy her when she finishes taking her husbands cum? All questions that will remain should she lose? Or has she been beaten already in front of him perhaps and that’s what drives her to win now? All  are questions that will be answered of already have been. Great story that could you could have quite a few chapters and directions to go into should you decide to continue  with it.  Wish I could come up with ideas such as these when I write. Exactly why I’m not a writer and you are. Which also makes me appreciate your work all the more. Love it.

Offline YH5050

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2020, 07:40:10 AM »
Very well written; and great action!