News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Zoe v Lisa. Lingerie catfight.

• 19 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Zoe v Lisa. Lingerie catfight.
« on: June 21, 2020, 03:23:48 PM »
Zoe and myself started chatting on another website and quickly found we both have a love for competing with other ladies, so i invited her here to the forum to see how she likes it..
We would both love to get at each other at some point  and after thoughts of meeting out side and a hotel room we  both realised that for a first match between us both it would be safer  to go at it at one of our homes, so dates arranged, attire agreed, Zoe invited me down to her house for our fight.
I traveled down on the friday early by train, then got a taxi from the train station to her house and on pulling up at her house i was very impressed with her house.
I got out of the taxi and suddenly Zoes front door opens, both smiling we give each other a bug tight hug and she invites me in...
After hours of talking and getting to know each other we start teasing  each other and agree to go out for a few drinks and a meal, both now saying what we will do to each other during our fight and both of us loving what is about to come...after the meal we return to hers and spend hours taunting each other before bedtime..
Saturday comes  and after breakfast zoe shows me the bedroom where she has moved furniture from so the room is all but empty apart from the big bed in the middle of the room, and after inspection, we both go off to get changed.
Zoe gets changed in the room we are going to fight in and i get changed in her bedroom, then as i walk in to the fight roomZoe is standing in a black bra and panties , stockings and suspenders and a pair of black boots which go up to just above her knees and my first thought is , my god its miss whiplash.
I am wearing a black bra and panties, black stockings and suspenders and a little black pair of high heeled ankle boots.
WE both look each other up and down, hands on hips as we tease and taunt each other , then both of us shaking our hair loose we are about to fight..

RULES
hair pulling, slapping, tit mauling , sexual attacks, punching to the body only and kicking to the legs only
We will fight until one of us either submits or cant continue.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: Zoe v Lisa. Lingerie catfight.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 03:29:54 PM »
Both of us standing facing each other in our lingerie for what seems for ever taunting each other, but suddenly that stops and we step towards each other.
We are both breathing heavily, or ample chests already heaving up and down at the thought of what is to come,
then suddenly Zoe takes a step back and swings a slap hard to my face.
holding my face, a little shocked at how hard she can slap, i then swing a slap connecting with her face, both of us now with a red welt on our cheeks.
Suddenly Zoe throws her self at me grabbing my hair and i grab wilding getting my fingers in her hair as we both pull each others heads down....

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 04:45:32 PM »
My scalp burning from our early hair pulling exchanges and hair already all over the floor as we continue to straggle.
I already realise that Zoes choice of boots wasnt exactly wise as she seems to be straggling to move in them, so i again swing a slap to her face, and both of us let go of the others hair.
I against slap her face which is now really red as i grab at her hair again, she does like wise as we both pull each others heads down and exchange kicks to each others legs...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 07:59:33 PM »
Zoes heel of her boot catches my inner thigh which is now throbbing  and for a few seconds she gains the upper hand yanking my hair and getting me down on her bedroom floor.
Now on the floor, zoe standing in front of me with 2 hands in my hair i decide to mark her thigh , and wrapping both arms round her left thigh i lean in and bite a nice fleshy part.
Zoe screams out in pain as i scream for her to let go of my hair or i will bite harder and she does so.
with my arms still wrapped around her leg i pull hard and get her down on the floor with me....

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 02:35:54 AM »
Lady Zoe.picked the wrong lady to have her first match with!!   Lisa in a landslide !!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 03:24:26 PM »
Zoe statsI am 5’5.5”, 10st at 7 LB, shoe size 7 dress 12 or sometimes 14.  Oh and 38c, waste 32 hips 38

Lisa stats  i am 5"6 in height  11stone in weight, shoe size 7, dress 14 oh and 38D...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 03:29:24 PM »
Zoe straddles me, one hand in my hair, her other hand punching wildly to my stomach and sides but most of her punches are hitting the floor..i have both of my hands firmly in her hair pulling her head back as i bite on her tit, both of us in pain , then with a great pull of her hair i roll her off me and i get on top of her..
Shaking her head by her hair , i let go with one hand and tug at her bra pulling it down at first and as we struggle i eventually pull it off leaving her topless..i again grab her hair with both hands and lower my self down on top of her, my bra covered tits pressing against her now naked flesh as she yanks on my hair trying to get me off her....

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2020, 06:56:42 PM »
Interesting match up. Edinburgh vs Wirral. Haggis vs Scouse. Heart of Midlothian vs Everton. Lisa for the win.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 07:02:09 PM by Lynn »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 03:00:20 PM »
Getting my arms free i grab at Zoes hair pulling her head down as she straddles me, but she keeps swinging slaps to my breasts and face which are now marked up and really red and stinging.
Keeping her head pulled down by her hair with my right hand i clamp my left hand firmly on to her breasts pulling and squeezing, which only makes Zoe more mad as she slaps more and more.
Both of us fighting like 2 wild cats i twist her left breast then give it a firm squeeze and pull, ZOe then yells out in pain as i ask her to submit or i will pull her tit off, but zoe fights on, lowering her self down on top of me making it harder to grab her breasts, we both then grab each others hair and start rolling back and forth across the bedroom floor...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 06:45:09 PM »
Both of us now on the bed, zoes hands around my throat, my hands deep in her hair as i feel her grip on my throat tighten..Zoe on top of me i keep one hand in her hair and grab her throat with my other hand squeezing as we both begin to splutter and gasp for breath.
We both refuse to give in , but now she is really starting to annoy me and with a hard yank of her hair i roll her off me..My breats and face stinging from her constant attacks i manage to roll on top of her and i pin her arms down with mine ,.QUickly i am sitting on her stomach  holding her arms down but she breaks free slapping at my ample charms, so slowly i slide forward face sitting zoe on the firm bed as her arms flap about, i then grab 2 firms hands full of her hair and pull her face deep in to my crotch.
"Like that bitch"?

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 06:48:01 PM »
NEWS..... THERE WILL BE A FORFEIT AT THE END OF THIS FIGHT, WHERE THE LOSER WILL FIGHT IN A POLL WITH ANOTHER WOMAN OF THE WINNERS CHOICE..
SO LADIES, IF YOU FANCY A FIGHT WITH THE LOSER OF THIS MATCH , THEN PLEASE POST NOW YOUR INTEREST AS THE WINNER WILL PICK ONE OF YOU TO FIGHT THE LOSER....

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2020, 07:41:51 PM »
Now with a reverse face sit on zoe, my amble butt cheeks sitting on her face i jiggle my but a little to hear muffled moans from zoe and i just laugh as she struggles beneath me, but she wont give up, and getting her hands free keeps punching and slapping me on the back.
Now sitting comfortably on her face i lean forward and slowly push her panties down her legs and take them off as zoe now struggles franticly .
taking her panties off i swing them over my head,  as i writhe my butt in to her face.
Not ready for her to give up yet i get off zoe and climb off the bed , now standing on the floor , zoe on the bed gasping for breath i beckon her to get off the bed and fight with me on the floor...

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2020, 07:43:06 PM »
NEWS..... THERE WILL BE A FORFEIT AT THE END OF THIS FIGHT, WHERE THE LOSER WILL FIGHT IN A POLL WITH ANOTHER WOMAN OF THE WINNERS CHOICE..
SO LADIES, IF YOU FANCY A FIGHT WITH THE LOSER OF THIS MATCH , THEN PLEASE POST NOW YOUR INTEREST AS THE WINNER WILL PICK ONE OF YOU TO FIGHT THE LOSER....

MAny thanks for all your votes and comments to date, please keep them coming, we love them

lisa  x

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2020, 07:46:55 PM »
We both fall to the floor, both of us with a firm grip of the others hair  as we shake and twist each others heads and necks round with our pulling which makes us both yell out in pain..while on the floor i keep a firm grip with one hand in her hair i jam my right foot in her stomach as i pull on her stockings ripping those with my other hand.Zoe has a firm grip of my hair and has it wrapped around her hands as she keeps tugging hard, but i eventually rip her stockings off and now she is naked which really keeps me going.i then manage to push her back and letting go of her hair i concentrate on punches to her stomach and sides to try and weaken this little wildcat....

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2020, 08:17:39 PM »
Wonder who will step up to fight the loser?  :)