News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

California Blondes vs The Big Titters - Part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
California Blondes vs The Big Titters - Part 2
« on: June 23, 2020, 03:58:33 PM »
THE CALIFORNIA BLONDES VS THE BIG TITTED BITCHES

This following story is inspired by a video I ran into the other day which I believe might be from the 80's that saw a few matches take place between two hot blondes , Bambi & Barbie (Go Figure) face off against two very hefty and VERY VERY VERY busty ladies known as The Cajun Queen & Twin Peaks , with 1st Bambi facing Cajun Queen and then Barbie facing Twin Peaks and with a somewhat biased maybe scared sexy ref (Not wanting to get a smother if things did not go right?) our good girl Blondes lost both singles matches and afterwards, confronted the winning big girls in the locker room tto tell them the only reason they won was because they played dirty and cheated  and wanted a rematch "Next Week" Tag Team this time and with the sexy ref again , kind of letting the big heels get away with their tactics , Cajun Queen and Twin Peaks won that match , eventually that led to Bambi & Barbie going after the ref , telling her how bad she was as a ref and they would of won if not for her ineptness and so on - but, just for the Blondes and Busty heels - here's my version of this video in story form how it is done in my wrestling world.

PART 2

Minutes after Bambi was defeated by the Cajun Queen, due to the set up of everything, Cajun Queen and Twin Peaks have been laughing about Cajun Queen's easy victory and hopefully Twin Peaks would have an easy a go with the other blonde bimbo, Barbie , who soon will find out that her partner was defeated and will probably lie that the ref was totally biased and that they were cheaters , the ref was not biased , how could she be, if anything, I should of been mad at the ref counting oh so slow said Cajun Queen.

Sure enough, at that moment, a still dazed Bambi made it back to her dressing room where Bambi then only learned that her partner had lost , Bambi explaining that the ref gave Cajun Queen a very fast weapons check while she got fresh with me , she argued with me, and set me up for a sneak attack were the dirty cheating Cajun Queen , thanks to the biased ref letting Cajun Queen get away with everything , led to her lopsided defeat, "if it were not for the cheating Queen and biased ref , I would of taken that huge blob down" said Bambi, making Barbie tell her, "I'll put that fat blob Twin Peaks down for me and then put that biased ref in her place for you , I PROMISE" and with that , a little voice on an intercom said "Match Time Barbie "

MATCH 2 - BARBIE VS TWIN PEAKS

With both wrestlers in the ring, Barbie upon entering after Twin Peaks , went right after the ref verbally, ' Hey you Bitch ref, my partner told me what happened and after I make that big breast bitch opponent of mine pay , I'll make you pay"

The ref was taken aback " Hey, wait a minute here Barbie, I have zero clue what you are talking about, your partner got her sweet little ass kicked big time like a total jobber , I called the match "fair and square" your partner did get tit smothered out for the pin which I even counted slow to see if she would kick out , she still was trying to get her air back in that head of hers I'm sure when she talked to you in the dressing room, your partner I'm sure was talking pure poppycock due to her defeat , don't vent her loss on me, Cajun Queen was just the better wrestler this day"

Barbie quickly replied, "Poppycock, Poppycock, don't give me this Poppycock BS, my partner had way enough sense in her and she told me everything " , to which the ref replied " whatever , but I called it right , your partner got smothered and was not thinking right " and with that , Barbie in frustration knowing the ref was BS watched as the ref did the weapons check thing, this time doing a normal timed and normal check weapons check on Twin Peaks and then Barbie gave her a nasty look as the ref came to check her, Barbie ready to fend away the ref at the 1st sign of nonsense, but with Barbie, the ref did the same normal check on her as she did Twin Peaks, but she still had a feeling it was an act to throw her off , she could see through the ref clear as day.

The bell rang and at lockup, an angry Barbie was able to move Twin Peaks back , but Twin Peaks due to her weight was able to use that momentum to quickly back into the corner where she quickly bent over in the ropes, making the ref instantly rush in and try to pull an angry Barbie away from Twin Peaks as the big black girl held onto the ropes with all she had , the ref after trying a quick pull away to no success , immediately started a 5 count for her to break , making Barbie move back and complain that the count was rather quick there.

5 more times after that saw Twin Peaks 3 times move away from the corner and as soon as Barbie moved forward, she moved right back to the corner and held onto the ropes again , making the ref quickly force Barbie to back away and twice they locked up to return Twin Peaks back to the corner and on trip 3 of Twin Peaks' own retreat back to her corner, Barbie while again being forced away from the ref became infuriated when she saw Twin Peaks stick her tongue out at her to mock her, making Barbie power past the ref and as she began to kick at the big behemoth coward , the ref physically began to try to pull Barbie away ,Barbie eventually breaking free and shoving the ref hard to the ground telling her "Hands off Bitch , I know you were lying about my partner" and with that , the ref kind of smiled as Barbie turned and...

Twin Peaks was a big girl, a woman that has that untapped power and with a head of behemoth steam going despite the trip being not too far, Barbie took a huge clothesline and down went the sexy blonde, her anger being knocked out of her with the blow.

Twin Peaks quickly out her knee down across Barbie's throat and choked her as the ref was as usual , slow to react and warn Twin Peaks for doing the illegal move and eventually began the count as Barbie's legs flailed wildly for escape as the blonde used a lot of energy doing her best to keep the sizable knee and shin area of the big heel from truly crushing down on her throat and the ref eventually began the count , but upon reaching 4, Twin Peaks cried out "Ref, ref, I think my bra is stuck" so the ref removed the useless t-shirt Twin Peaks was wearing as Barbie continued to flail away for escape , not knowing what was going on as she also could not see past Twin Peaks' big frame as the ref then removed the bra of Twin Peaks and let her know "did not see anything wrong,  but removing everything should help" .

Twin Peaks now free of her top confinements , released her knee , Barbie quickly crawling away with what little energy she had left coughing loudly for air and unable to realize that the big girl was ready to add more punishment to the mix.

With her throat in a bit of pain , Barbie soon felt the air go out of belly as while face down, Twin Peaks splashed down onto her, stood, splashed down onto her a 2nd time, and then splashed down onto her a 3rd time and with Barbie lost in pain and lack of air, Twin Peaks' sat down and with the small help of the ref bringing Barbie to a seated position, like with Bambi, the back of Barbie's head and the side of it was buried in the huge melonous tits of Twin Peaks until Barbie had enough where with all to know what was coming and like Bambi, Twin Peaks moved her big tits around so they fully made Barbie's head disappear in the sea of tits belonging to Twin Peaks and for 15 seconds, Twin Peaks juggled her jugs back and forth smothering Barbie further before pulling away and pushing Barbie to the mat.

Twin Peaks put 1 tit on Barbie's face , just the 1 tit engulfing Barbie's face as the ref made the pin count , ONE-TWO , but No Three as Twin Peaks removed her tit before the three , but Twin Peaks moved around and placed her other tit on Barbie's face for another ONE-TWO, but no Three count, again removing the tit as the the ref started her and down for the 3rd count.

Twin Peaks stood , bringing Barbie up with her by the hair and pushed Barbie into the corner , Barbie somehow due to lack of air , making it there on her feet and remaining standing as Twin Peaks mocked the winded blonde by comparing her tits to Barbie's and how her face was "asking for it".

Twin Peaks moved in and for 2 full minutes, with the ref actually holding Barbie's arms over the ring ropes from behind on the ring apron, Twin Peaks stood there and did nothing but shake her big tits side to side at a slow but steady pace, constantly making sure each tit whip would smack Barbie in her face area until she leaned forward and gave Barbie a normal tit smother , dragging her away from the corner and walking her to the center of the ring where she pulled Barbie's face away and gave her a tit smack to the face before Barbie's rubber legs made her fall to the mat and with Barbie down, Twin Peaks once again placed 1 of her tits on Barbie's face , making it disappear , the 1 tit smother being used as a cover again and the ref finally getting into place, began the pin count attempt for the 3rd time , ONE-TWO-THREE , this time, Twin Peaks took her now easy victory, adding small insult to injury as she lightly slapped her tit down across Barbie's face just moments before the ref made the 3 count.

Again, like the ref did with Bambi, the ref just so happened to for a small moment , planted a foot on Barbie's chest as she raised the hand and arm of Twin Peaks as the winner and like the 1st match , Cajun Queen and Twin Peaks were laughing in the locker room while Bambi had no idea of what happened to Barbie in her match until Barbie came to and got enough umph in her to return to the locker room where Bambi learned of Barbie's defeat also , Barbie's still catching her breath explaining how the ref was indeed biased and this was unacceptable ,even as big as losing to the 2 fat blobs , who were actually getting ready to leave when Bambi & Barbie confronted them demanding a rematch, tag team this time and with a different ref and Cajun Queen & Twin Peaks agreed , even telling the blondes they could choose the ref and would see them say "Next Friday night at 8pm"

To be continued.....
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: California Blondes vs The Big Titters - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 08:07:41 PM »
Great job again.

Hope the blondes get a hot brunette ref that favors them. And then the blondes and the ref both get destroyed by the big titted bitches.