News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Two sisters trying to impress a guy.

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Two sisters trying to impress a guy.
« on: June 23, 2020, 04:27:48 PM »
"Hi, my name is Lindsey. I'm 23 and this" smacking her sister on her bare shoulder " is my little sissy Amy Joy."  Brad noticed Amy Joy look side ways to her sister with the hit and Amy pushed her back gaining a glare from Lindsey.
Both looked at Brad sorta embarrassed but only saw him smile.
They continued their conversation and several times make violent smacks at each other and he watched both young women watch for his response.
Finally, with the interview almost done Brad asked " are you two always so violent with each other?"
Linsey paused and said " yes, and I always won."
Amy Joy rolled her eyes and said " I think Brad can see bull sh*t when he sees it."
The two went on about several battles they had when younger.
Each trying to out do the other.
Brad noticed a theme. Each tried to embarrass the other .
“Remember the one time Your left boob came out.” Mary Joy giggled.
Flatly Lindsey stated “ at least I had boobs.”
Amy joy giggled her now full grown womanly curves and said “ I caught up with you.” Adding “ and surpassed you.”
Lindsey rolled her eyes and muttered  “ Getting  fat doesn’t count.”

Amy Joy, hearing that comment  turned to her sister and said " you feel like showing Brad what you got?"

Lindsey was about to respond when she made eye contact with Brad and noticed his look change.
She glanced down and noticed a very impressive bulge in his trousers.
Her eyes grew big and her sister was stunned by her sister breaking off conversation but quickly fallowed her sisters gaze and was heard muttering “wow”.
Both girls were stunned  but quickly recovered.
They made eye contact with one another and without words being spoken both looked at the other and said “I want that, and I’m not sharing.”
Lindsey got up and began taking off her ear rings and her jean top.
She stated “ I guess he would like to see us show him what we have?”
Mary Joy got up and began removing her bracelets “I guess so.”
Lindsey smiled at Brad “ you’re the prize, so don’t interfere. This is family business.”
Mary Joy agreed “ yes, sister to sister. We just need to ‘talk’.”
They stood bare foot in Lindsey’s bedroom in the apartment they shared.
The 23 and 21 year old sisters moved close together, locking eyes and soon hands where in hair.
Slowly they began to pull hair, never breaking eye contact except to steal a glance at their guest.
By his look they knew he was being entertained and was not going to interfere.
Pain began to register on their pretty faces.
Slowly they staggered pushing her sister around the bedroom by the hair.
 Equally matched these two stood 5’6 with matching c cups. 
The only sound was their increased breathing and the soft thudding of their pretty bare feet smacking the hard wood floor as each tried to control the movement of her opponent.
Lindseys’ bare legs showed her muscles where tense as each was using her full body weight to try and maneuver the other.
Slowly Mary Joy managed to push her sister into the wall where she pinned her shoulders.
Lindsey fought to get out and force her sister against the wall but Mary Joy spread her legs wider to get a better stance keeping Lindsey’s tactic from working.
Lindsey fought bringing her knee up to try and kick her sister and almost made contact with Mary Joy’s crotch.
Mary Joy grimaced and said  “ be careful. If you raise the stakes you might regret it.”
Mary Joy pressed her body into her sisters helping to keep Lindsey pinned and making leg attacks less affective.
Lindsey changed tactics and wrapped a bare leg around her sisters calf and pulled while she pushed with her waist .
Pressing her chest into her sisters they struggled until Mary Joy lost her balance and both went tumbling to the wood floor in a tangle of legs and arms.
Hands still in hair Lindsey ended up on top mounting her sisters waist.
Her head was pulled down by her sister who did not let go but she managed to begin inching up on her sister.
Mary Joy was forced to release her sisters hair and fought to keep her sister from riding up to her chest area.
She caught Lindsey off balance and managed to push her off.
Lindsey quickly wrapped her legs around her sisters waste as both grabbed hair, once again.
Lindsey hooked her feet together and began to squeeze.
She glanced at Brad and smiled as Mary Joy began  to feel the pain and soon released her hair to try and try and pry her legs .
“come on, sissy; You can do it.” She goated Mary Joy;
Mary Joy grunted as she struggled to her knees pull herself up.  Mary Joy lefted her sister off the floor .
Lindsey quickly released her hair hold and bare hugged her sister as Mary Joy managed to lift her off the ground.
“You’re to weak to keep this up for long.”  Lindsey grunted as she held on to her sister.
Mary Joy said “I know,” and dropped her sister on the floor crashing her body into her sisters causing Lindsey to lose her breath.
Lindsey didn’t  let go and continued to bear hug her sister while Mary Joy spread her legs wide to help keep her balance on her sister.  “ I might not be able to lift you up, for long. But you are stuck being my pillow.”
Lindsey tried to squirm out but Mary Joy had braced herself squarely on top of her sister and after several attempts to push her sister left and then right they both lay there trying to catch their breath.
Brad waited as the two caught their breath. Lindsey looked up at Brad and smiled. “ you enjoying this?” She blew some of her sisters long hair out of her face.
He smiled as Lindsey looked over and up at him. “ Of course he is. Who wouldn’t want to women to fight for him, especially sisters.”
Brad just smiled.
They looked at each other and said “ draw.”
Slowly they separated and  straightening their outfits and fixing a few wardrobe malfunctions they caught their breath and both sat on the bed.
They looked at Brad and Lindsey said “ go get us a drink, this is going to take a while.”
Brad got up and got them each a beer.

He came back to see both sisters in a tangled mess on the floor. He noticed Mary Joe had changed pants and was now in a pair of boy shorts.
Mary Joy noticed his attention to her wardrobe change and just grunted, as both girls struggled side by side to get on top of the other “ I couldn’t move well in those tight jeans.”
Lindsey chucked, as she struggled “ you just don’t work out enough.”
Mary Joy barked back “ I’m holding my own against you, OLDER sister.”
Hands still in hair they rocked back and forth side by side.
Each trying to lift their firm legs over the other in an apparent attempt to mount her sister.
After several more minutes of trying to get on top of each other they lay side by side just yanking hair.
They made eye contact and agreed to that break.
They both sat up and let him help them up.
They sat on the bed and drank their beer and dried themselves.
“Do you do this often?” He asked.
They both looked at each other and then to him and said “ yeah, when we want something and don’t want to share.”
He smiled and couldn’t help but hide his blush.
They smiled at him and got up.
“Ready? Amy Joy asked her sister?”
She put her hands out and opened her hands.
Her sister got up and matched her.
The two began a test of strength.
Standing so close they interlaced fingers and began pressing palms together.
Long glowing hair reaching half way down each girls back.
Manicured nails digging into each others hands with palms pressed together they struggled pushing with all their might.
Pressing so hard their hands came away from their bodies forcing them to press chests and tummies together.
Each ended up resting their heads on the others shoulders causing their brown hair to touch.
Hips and legs strained as each used her legs to press her sister.
They were so equally matched. Calves and thighs showing strain as bare feet dug into the wooden floor.
Brad had finally had enough and walked up to them as they struggled.
He placed one hand on each girls small of the back and felt their muscles straining.
They didn’t notice his touch but he heard them grunting and whispering into each other’s ears.
“Give up,” “No you give up.” “Your always such a brat.” “No more than you are.”
He moved his hand down to their firm tense butts and they both paused, now being very aware of his touch.
“No need to fight, right now.”
He turned them both toward him and embraced  them both.
Lindsey said to her sister “ I guess we can share, for now.”
Mary Joy said “ yes, for now. But later, your mine.”
Llndsey said “ we’ll see about that, little sister.”

Offline Aleena

Re: Two sisters trying to impress a guy.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 08:22:57 AM »
Hot story....will rematch be in thongs?