News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Has It Changed Your View

• 11 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Has It Changed Your View
« on: June 24, 2020, 07:27:45 AM »
My question is for both guys and girls. I’ve seen girls before who I had never really given a second look or knew but never found them attractive. Yet when the asserted themselves in some form of physical competition and bested another girl I had thought was hot the fact she won caused me to find them attractive.

An example was my wife and I played co Ed softball. She wasn’t athletic but played because of my playing. After a game once as we were just walking around a girl from the other team walks up behind us. She sees I’ve seen her and motions me to be quiet. No I had known this girl awhile as had my wife. I had never seen her as hot or even remotely as hot as my wife. She wrapped her arms around my wife from behind and picked her up and squeezed her shaking her side to side. No joking I was getting quite aroused seeing this. Add to it that my wife’s expression was both anger and pain as she grunted from the squeeze. It wasn’t for very long and the girl put her down. When my wife turned to see who it was I could see she was pissed. The girl was smiling and laughing and my wife saw who it was laughed and that was all. The girl was say 5’8 and around 145-150lbs. I never really paid much attention to her but she had a pretty hot body and her tits were incredible. Especially next to my wife’s . She was no where near as pretty facially and I never thought of her as attractive. She was also 3yrs younger than my wife. After that incident I asked my wife about what she did that to her for? She said she didn’t know but she said I was getting ready to turn around swinging. My wife is 5’4 around 130lbs.

I wanted to ask the girl about it just to see why. I brought it up by saying hey you better be glad I was there the other day cause my wife was getting ready to turn to swing on somebody. She laughed and said oh? Well it’s good for her she didn’t do that. Oh I questioned why is that do y’all have issues with each other? Not really I was just playing but now if she had hit me then I probably would’ve had to smack her around a bit. All this conversation was in a fun joking manner but still seemed odd. You and her ever got into a fight before I asked? She said well you might could say that. When we were on a camping trip once we had a disagreement and ended up having a little skirmish. Oh and how did that go I asked . Well I got in trouble for fighting. It was on a school field trip . We argued about something and she shoved me. After I punched her in the stomach I slung her to the ground and held her down sitting on her when the teachers came. Really? I’ve never heard that story. You should ask her about it then. I thought she was so freaking hot from that day on.  I could see it happening after she told me and I’d  get hard seeing thinking about it. My wife was quite aware of my catfight fetish but I don’t know that the other girl knew or not. Anyway she quickly became hot as crap once I saw her do that and talk that way.

Any guys had this happen and if any girls have done something like this to impress a guy they liked?  I wish I knew if the girl knew about my fetish and did it to get my attention or she was just messing around. I know my wife was worried I was thinking about the other girl after  seeing her easily pin  her down that way. I’d love to know if this is something anybody has seen for sure. Sorry for the long post but would love to get some feed back about this  situation to see  if I’m the only one that found this as hot. Thanks ahead of time for  any examples or thoughts of such.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Has It Changed Your View
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 12:30:54 AM »
Quite simply yes.   A mutual co-worker wanted to wrestle my wife.   Now before I found out she was this short slightly rough looking girl.  After I found out I realized she had legs that would look amazing wrapped around my wife.   Breasts that would be perfect for smothering and a face was was designed to look mean, dominant and gleeful as she had her way with her over matched victim.   Mysteriously she also seemed to become taller.  So yes she became 100% hotter.   An opinion that was also shared by my wife who came to see her an an amazonion goddess.

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 04:23:48 AM »
we  see using our emotions and desires.  Is that even up  for doubt? This site provides regular proof of that simple fact. Fortunately I am gorgeous and no  psychological transformation is needed.. ::) .

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 06:12:06 AM »
Definitely. I consider myself a heterosexual girl (mostly), but I've definitely become very attracted to other girls when I've seen them do particularly well in a fight, or when they've beaten an opponent they really didn't look like they should beat. Likewise, there have also definitely been occasions where I've been very attracted to a girl (or a guy for that matter) and then I've seen them get their ass kicked, then they've lost all sexual appeal to me completely. For example, there was this guy I was kinda crushing on pretty hard, then one night he got into a punch up with this girl I'd never really paid attention to. She actually kicked his ass though, and after that I instantly started crushing on her even harder than I'd been crushing on him, and I lost all interest in him entirely.

Gabby have you ever gotten into a fight or maybe pushed another girl around you knew you could beat or was too afraid to actually fight you to impress a guy or show her up in someway when you noticed his reaction when you did something like that. Or maybe he even said something about enjoying a fight you were in and ask him about a fight he had to see his response? I know once a girl who was flirting with me kept saying things like I might just take him for myself to my gf. In a joking way since she was semi friendly with my gf. When my gf jokingly said you’d have a fight on your hands. When I commented now that I’d pay to see. The other girl seem to get really aggressive pushing and trash talking. When my gf started returning the same the other girl ended it as a joke by slapping my gf rather hard on her face. Now whether by accident or intention I could see a smirk when my gf backed off and stopped her part. The other girl did say she didn’t mean to hit her so hard but didn’t let it rest at that. As she would make comments after on many occasions about kicking my gf’s ass that night or asking my gf if she wanted to go again after what happened last time. It did make her more attractive to me and I ended up going out with her mainly because of that alone when I likely would’ve never been as interested in her otherwise. So it did add to her sex appeal and caused me to look closer at her other attributes more closely.

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 05:43:18 PM »
Definitely. I consider myself a heterosexual girl (mostly), but I've definitely become very attracted to other girls when I've seen them do particularly well in a fight, or when they've beaten an opponent they really didn't look like they should beat. Likewise, there have also definitely been occasions where I've been very attracted to a girl (or a guy for that matter) and then I've seen them get their ass kicked, then they've lost all sexual appeal to me completely. For example, there was this guy I was kinda crushing on pretty hard, then one night he got into a punch up with this girl I'd never really paid attention to. She actually kicked his ass though, and after that I instantly started crushing on her even harder than I'd been crushing on him, and I lost all interest in him entirely.

Gabby have you ever gotten into a fight or maybe pushed another girl around you knew you could beat or was too afraid to actually fight you to impress a guy or show her up in someway when you noticed his reaction when you did something like that. Or maybe he even said something about enjoying a fight you were in and ask him about a fight he had to see his response? I know once a girl who was flirting with me kept saying things like I might just take him for myself to my gf. In a joking way since she was semi friendly with my gf. When my gf jokingly said you’d have a fight on your hands. When I commented now that I’d pay to see. The other girl seem to get really aggressive pushing and trash talking. When my gf started returning the same the other girl ended it as a joke by slapping my gf rather hard on her face. Now whether by accident or intention I could see a smirk when my gf backed off and stopped her part. The other girl did say she didn’t mean to hit her so hard but didn’t let it rest at that. As she would make comments after on many occasions about kicking my gf’s ass that night or asking my gf if she wanted to go again after what happened last time. It did make her more attractive to me and I ended up going out with her mainly because of that alone when I likely would’ve never been as interested in her otherwise. So it did add to her sex appeal and caused me to look closer at her other attributes more closely.

so nor your wife or ur ex stood their grounds?
bruh

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:41:34 AM »
Same girl the instances were when she was my gf and my wife.

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 08:11:28 PM »
Same girl the instances were when she was my gf and my wife.

damn u dated a real weak one did she ever get in a real fight
bruh

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 06:46:01 AM »
  I've never been a fan of FBB and BBW models but if a Asian and Blonde FBB or BBW models Catfight I'm interested in the video.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 09:00:23 PM »
In a roundabout way I’ve experienced this theme before. Years ago I went with my lady(at that time) to her holiday work party. There had been a feud or storyline between her and another woman very comparable to her. Both easy on eyes. Their concerns with each other boiled over one day and I really don’t know how far things went. Anyway...  When the rival came over and introduced herself she made mention of their beef trying to do so in a joking context I guess(hoping to ease tensions???), but the woman I’m with had a look on her face that could have killed.

It kinda became the one situation I’ve always pondered and wonder if I have been told 100% of the story or if any was left out.

I’d have to say something was likely left out and most likely it wasn’t something your lady wanted to talk about. Clearly the other girl was quite comfortable and confident in bringing it up. Could be she assumed your lady had told you already or maybe she wanted her to tell you. Whatever it was she wasn’t shy about it nor threatened in any way at retaliation from your girl. Chances are she got the better of your girl in one way or another.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 05:48:06 AM »
If you were to guess at it based on the two girls and what you did know? Sounds like to me at least your lady took more than she gave. Enough that the other girl felt confident your girl wanted no more especially in front of you. Your girl must’ve at the bare minimum had enough doubt she may not fare well. Just an observation but you’d know much more than me. Ever have any other encounters with the other girl where she eluded to the incident?

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 06:12:32 PM »
My fantasy is my slim woman dominated by a more robust one. Years ago my girlfriend had a little argument with another girl while they were playing cards. The other was much fatter with huge breasts. I remember my girlfriend's rival told her: stop it or I'll fold your skinny arms behind your back. My girlfriend said nothing more and it was very exciting for me.

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2020, 10:56:29 PM »
In a roundabout way I’ve experienced this theme before. Years ago I went with my lady(at that time) to her holiday work party. There had been a feud or storyline between her and another woman very comparable to her. Both easy on eyes. Their concerns with each other boiled over one day and I really don’t know how far things went. Anyway...  When the rival came over and introduced herself she made mention of their beef trying to do so in a joking context I guess(hoping to ease tensions???), but the woman I’m with had a look on her face that could have killed.

It kinda became the one situation I’ve always pondered and wonder if I have been told 100% of the story or if any was left out.

I’d have to say something was likely left out and most likely it wasn’t something your lady wanted to talk about. Clearly the other girl was quite comfortable and confident in bringing it up. Could be she assumed your lady had told you already or maybe she wanted her to tell you. Whatever it was she wasn’t shy about it nor threatened in any way at retaliation from your girl. Chances are she got the better of your girl in one way or another.

I think you’re right. Based on the body language of someone being comfortable and confident in the wake of the confrontation and the other being a little more reserved, I think it is telling to an extent.

Definitely seems like there’s an extra little piece or two of the puzzle that was left out when presented to me

sounds like fear
bruh