News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for videos with ferocious, brutal, but attractive women

• 5 Replies

Offline bohunkrunner

Hi folks
I have recently purchased a bunch of videos from Fighting Dolls, and I enjoy Alpha Catz, especially the video quality. 
I am just looking for something (boxing, wrestling, cat fights) more real, brutal, no holds barred, all out fights,  but still I like the wholesome looking women. Something in a ring and/or cage is nice. Somebody told me about socalcatfights.com, but these are hardened biker women, and they are too masculine for me.  My favorites are women in panties, topless or nude, not too skinny, ages 18 to 35, long hair.     I just found freshfite.com, and it looks potentially good, but they flash very quickly between scenes in the few clips so it could just be great promos.  Anyway, somebody on fightingdolls forum indicated there are sites that i would like, but that forum does not allow people to promote other companies   Any suggestions?   I am busy with my job and can't spend hours and hours searching.  There must be literally hundreds or maybe thousands of these video companies

Offline fanoflw

Re: Looking for videos with ferocious, brutal, but attractive women
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 01:05:58 PM »
Italianfemalewrestling.com sounds like exactly what you're looking for. Gorgeous women wrestlers and catfighters and wearing usually panties and bra. Everything looks competitive and real. Sabrina vs Ambra is a very good match and there is a nice preview clip.

Offline bohunkrunner

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 05:44:06 PM »
Thank you for the suggestion.  Those Italian fights are good, but the women look too much like fashion models, and they are almost always too skinny.  I like women who have thick legs (like college volleyball players) and having average breasts are nice.  The flat chested are not as appealing.  For example, Luna at Fighting Dolls is attractive with nice thick legs and good size breasts.    But I do appreciate your suggestion and I do enjoy the Italian videos

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 01:08:14 PM »
Suitefights is great

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 06:40:46 PM »
If you can find any of the old ECNWC stuff I think it would check most of your boxes.

I second suitefights for ferocity, they're definitely models though.

Offline highrain75

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 09:24:38 AM »
I can highly recommend freshfite. Attactive girls-next-door mixing it up. The matches get rough. Look out for matches with Sammie, Styna, Ashe, Styna, Tia, Jer...