News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Aubrey Plaza vs Janet Montgomery V (Warning; long and intense read)

• 6 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
{alt}

Fight took place in early 2018

Aubrey Plaza had a short vicious fight with Jena Malone and lost.  It was basically a mirror of their first fight in a different setting with a different result.  Jena fought the style Aubrey fought; win lose just inflict pain but winning makes it more fun.  She could still hear Jena's laugh at the end of the fight.  She was seating at the table looking at her drink.   She and BFF Anna Kendrick sat down.

Next to seat down with her was Zooey Deschanel and she quickly sized her up.  She loved Zooey but she had been doing that more and more lately.  Sizing women up and wondering who'd win the fight and in this case, it was a easy fight.  The second to seat down was Jaimie Alexander who no way in hell was she ever going to fight.  Then she got a surprise, Rashida Jones came over and sat down the two old friends hugged.  Two people left and Rashida and Aubrey were talking and talking and didn't notice and Aubrey looked up and there was Ashley Madekewe and before she could size up and wonder how a fight would go Ashley's former co-star came from behind.

Janet Montgomery was laughing and having a good time.  Then she saw Aubrey and she went from the exuberant magnetic personality that all loved to absolute scorn.  She looked at Aubrey and immediately thought of jumping across the table and choking her.  "Aub...rey"

"Jan...et"

Janet sat down and Rashida nodded her shoulders she knew they'd fight again and fight tonight.  She avoided their second fight, watched the third, heard about the fourth but would witness the fifth.  No need to try and stop these two would always want to fight each other at this point.  At least their fights would never be would never be… God only knows with these two they brought out the worst in each other or the best depending on your point of view.  Aubrey’s toughness vs Janet was astounding but she wanted to prove her body better and Janet’s extra viciousness vs Aubrey was crazy, but she too wanted to prove her 5 feet 6 inches of 117 lbs was better than Aubrey’s

Janet sat down not taking her eyes off Aubrey; she knew whatever disdain she had for Aubrey was absolutely reciprocated.  The silence at the table was deafening and Aubrey broke it up "Last time I saw you, you were naked, tied up and being spanked by me."

"True enough you won that fight but when you challenged me to go tits vs tits, I made your cries of surrender my ringtone."

They leaned forward and stared, Aubrey slowly reached and got her phone when she heard Jaimie talk "Wow you two this is awesome, first fight Aubrey gassed so lets not count that as a win for Janet but the second fight no doubt Janet won.  Third fight well really that can't count but Aubrey choked Janet unconscious so you two have a score of 1.5 to 1.5 and look at you... Exciting is it true you the victor always takes a souvenir."

"Shirts" Aubrey said "First two fights she ended up with both my shirts, third fight I won them back and took her top and now I have two of her tops and mine back.  I go to bed and put your hoody on knowing I earned it in front of your friends like Ashley here.  I remember looking at you and thinking Janet just cost you your job."

"I used to wear that multicolored top and think about how you quit in front of Rashida.  Really though the best was when I slammed your face in front of Amy, cancelled your show and walked out with your clothes” Janet was wearing a cute black and white dress and Aubrey had on a more form fitting dress.  Janet kicked off her shoes after her last comment

Aubrey had her shoes taken off when she saw Janet, she knew they'd fight again.  The fourth fight could have meant two things Janet acknowledging they were equal and further fights were pointless or it would mean that they’d always fight.  This was the first time she saw Janet since, and it was obviously the latter not the former.  She looked down at her hands “Last time I did challenge her to a tit fight and its like what tits am I right.  Then we fought in the trailer, I put her in so much pain I touch myself at night thinking about the grip I had on her hair, all around the trailer we fought when she got lucky and kicked me out.  Then I had to beg her to come out and fight me.  We went crazy on each other again, I used these hands, put them on that throat and squeezed until I won.  I watched you lose, watched as you slowly went unconscious, I’m the ONE woman who truly beat you.  Not Rose, Not Katie no it was ME who truly put you down.”

Janet smiled her shoes were off and she responded “I used to be able to say that, after I smashed you into oblivion in front of Amy.  Watched Chris cry as he knew you were not woman enough to beat me.  I beat you then and I had the pride of being the woman to beat you, humiliate you taken away from me…”she cut Aubrey off before Aubrey had a chance to cut her off “Not when you beat me but my beating you became less special when Jena beat you.  Beating you no longer makes me special and yeah Aubrey you beat me, and I admit it… You fucking beat me fair and square, when you tore into my hair on that couch I wanted to quit and then we went to war, and you won… You won’t do it again I promise you that.  Not tonight, not tomorrow or ever again and if you ever try when the fights over, we won’t be doing this ever again.”

There was a tense silence as they stared, both said "That dress would..."  That was it, they got up from their seat and now everyone at the party was looking over as jewellery was taken off while walking around the table to start fighting and this would be the first time they fought each other coming off losses.

They got in each other's faces "Want to finish what you were going to say Aubrey?"

"That dress would look great in my collection of your clothes."

"Bitch that dress is so nice when I beat you for it I'm going to put you in my trunk drive to your house and take back the rest of the clothes."

They stayed there big breaths coming out on each other’s face then a voice came from the back "Kick her ass Janet!"

Shortly after that another voice "Break her British spirit, Aubrey"

They both went for a headbutt to start the fight and that just dazed each woman.  Though dazed Janet leaped forward but Aubrey twisted her torso, and both ended up on the table but with Aubrey on top of Janet.  The women cleared the area except for Jaimie who sat there elbows on the table watching as the two wriggled around on top of the table.  Janet trying to turn Aubrey but Aubrey maintaining a top position “Nasty” Jaimie said watching Aubrey get a hand on Janet’s cheek and scratch.

Janet to her credit didn’t scream but rather than pull at Aubrey’s hair she got her left arm behind Aubrey’s neck and since Aubrey was only concentrating on catfighting offence of hair pulling and face scratching she hit some punches to Aubrey’s side.

After the fifth punch Janet was able to get her hips out from Aubrey.  She immediately turned to her side and threw a leg over Aubrey’s ass.  That was enough for Aubrey to slide up on her knees and start to get her body straight.  Janet got up one knee and when Aubrey went for her hair, she threw her head into Aubrey’s chest and drove Plaza down on her back.

Now Aubrey tried to twist and wriggle her way out but Janet wasn’t having it and though their dresses stopped them from getting their legs to  wide Janet was maintaining a strong top position ripping at Aubrey’s hair while lifting her body enough to hit a punch to Aubrey’s stomach.  She got her hand on one of Aubrey’s breasts when Aubrey grabbed a champagne glass and was about to hit Janet in the side of the head.

Janet blocked it and the two looked at each other and Aubrey smiled.  She was able to get her calves around Janet’s and as Janet slammed Aubrey’s arm down releasing the glassware she was then turned around and put on her back.

Janet slid away and fell off the table.  Aubrey grabbed the edge of the table and pulled herself off the table and splashed on top of Janet.  “Yeah” Aubrey said and sat up slapping Janet so hard that people stepped back.  Aubrey’s hand stung from the slap and she looked at her hand then down at Janet and she really slapped her hard she could see a full print of her hand on Janet’s left cheek and a trickle of blood.

“Fuck. You are completely broken now aren’t you.”  She leaned forward and slid Janet’s hair back only to get slapped in the face with the left and punched in the stomach with the right.  Janet then lifted her hips and twisted sent Aubrey chest first to the table.  She slid out and stepped away from Aubrey who got up and threw a backhanded slap thinking Janet would be there.

They were seven feet apart standing up and breathing hard.  Bodies sweaty from the quick strike body on body fight it had been this time as it was so many times before.  “That what this is about for you.  Breaking me!”  Janet said fighting every urge to go over and slap Aubrey, pull her hair, punch her, scratch her, end her!

“It wasn’t but looking at you and hating you and fighting you repeatedly.  You need to know it; you need to wake up and feel it.   You’re here to fight me and this isn’t about Rose, it isn’t about some crazy Blonde.  You need to know as close to equal as we are, I’m better then you so when I’m done with you, then you’re done permanently “

“Ok then bitch I want to be done with you as well and prove who you are, but my clothes aren’t here, and these are nice dresses.”  Janet said reaching back unzipping her dress she was restricted with the dress “So you want to talk about feelings.   How are you going to feel when I won’t walk out of here simply victorious but with you crying as I drag you back to your flat and make you give me my earnings from breaking you.  Because bitch your right this isn’t about Rose it isn’t about Katie its about me and you finishing this and it finishes here with you broken” Janet held her dress out and Ashley Madekewe took it.  Even though Janet made a similar statement earlier this one drew oohs and aahs as it was a promise.  Janet Montgomery was promising to actually do that.  She was promising to not just win the fight but to drag Aubrey out of here and take her clothes back

“Oh, you want to go to my place do you.”  Aubrey now started taking off her own dress “Fine then that’s what will happen I’m going to beat you again.  I’m going to bring you to my place while wearing your fucking dress and you tied up with these bras.  I’m going to parade you around my street naked before I bring you to my backyard and make you watch as I burn all your clothes because bitch this ends tonight.”  Aubrey held it out for Anna Kendrick and the two women Aubrey and Janet stood there with similar body types, Aubrey improved her body so much since she gassed out in their first fight.  Janet still strong as ever, bodies starting to glisten with sweat the crowd was split as the stats for both on paper and not on paper were fairly easily split.

“On that we agree, nothing left on the tables, no excuses left we fight til one of us breaks the others spirit… We end this tonight.”  Janet ended that pointing down at the ground

“Let’s end it.  I’m going out of here with that dress and more importantly your fucking spirit” Aubrey said doing the same action

The crowd was making sure they stayed away, these two were intent on ending their feud on this night in front of both their friends in front of strangers and the word would spread which woman was truly the better woman.  Dresses set aside, shoes and jewellery off and hair was down.  Plaza and Montgomery in bra and panties in front of strangers one more fight and no one believed it could be a spirit breaker though even less believed it would be their last fight.

They launched at each other and those from England talked about how in Janet’s fights there she’d try to keep distance and fight the woman.  Against Aubrey everything was opposite, she wanted to fight Aubrey’s preferred fight.

They collided together and hands on faces they scratched at the others face as deep as they could.  Winning was great, hurting the other was a main priority. 

Aubrey had Janet screaming first but it also made Janet dig deeper and now Aubrey was screaming.  Aubrey’s first reaction to screaming was to raise her knee and it got Janet enough.  Five fights and not counting the third it was the earliest Aubrey landed that blow.  It wasn’t the level she usually hit her favourite move, so Janet hit her own at the same level

In close ripping at the others face without much room each had landed a low blow and pushed the other away.

Janet looked at Aubrey four scratch marks on her face and she slapped her right where the scratch marks where.  It whipped Plaza’s face and body, but she quickly came back with a back handed slap and it whipped Janet’s face and body and when she was going for her own backhand it was to late.  Aubrey Plaza was jumping in the air and hit a left slap that put both women down to a knee

Unfortunately for Janet, Aubrey’s knee was between her legs and her body was on Janet’s back.  Aubrey grabbed Janet by the hair pulled then threw all her weight forward and slammed Janet’s face to the floor. 

Janet blocked some of it with her arms, but Aubrey was on her back and had two handfuls of British hair and was rubbing Janet’s face into the floor.  “Don’t bother quitting it won’t make me stop.” She yanked Janet’s head up so people could see her face and she wasn’t going to quit.
She got both hands down and started pushing herself up and then put her hands to the side and ducked her head and flipped Aubrey off her back.

Janet got up as did Aubrey who had to turn and face the oncoming Janet who got her arms under Aubrey’s and lifted Plaza up and ran with her into a wall.  She stepped back with Aubrey and hit her into the wall again.  Janet pressed her tits into Plaza’s “Remember last time in the dressing room.”  She moved her tits clockwise on Aubrey’s “I’d do it again but truly what’s the point we both know that answer but let me give you a lesson at something else.”

She dropped her arms from the front under arm and grabbed Aubrey by the hair and brought her head forward then slammed it into the wall.  “Harder to defend the back of the head than the face when going for this kind of attack”

Aubrey got her left hand between their bodies and her palm went on Janet’s chin and she was pushing up stopping the second attack and when Janet dropped the hair for a different attack it was Aubrey who acted first hitting a right stomach punch that lifted Janet’s right leg up in the air.

“Good advice, guess what you forgot though…I’m Aubrey fucking Plaza.”  Aubrey had grabbed Janet’s hair and yanked it and had her face a few millimetres from Janet’s then turned her around and slammed her into the wall.

“Remember every fight what you hate me doing.”  Aubrey hit a stomach punch then looked at Janet’s tits “I do remember the dressing room though.”

Aubrey slapped her tits into Janet’s twice then pressed hard “You got lucky”

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 04:44:59 PM by Interac »

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Aubrey Plaza vs Janet Montgomery V (Warning; long and intense read)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 04:44:28 PM »
Aubrey leaned back to slap her tits on Janet’s a third time, but Janet lifted her knee and stopped it.  Janet slapped Aubrey and reached up grabbing Aubrey’s hair.  “No luck bitch” she turned Aubrey, but Aubrey’s hand went up Janet’s neck and turned Janet and the two kept turning around the wall and went tight against each other again.  “I won that for a reason.”

“You got fucking lucky bitch.”

Those around were asking how two women with such small tits would engage in a tit fight.  Jaimie Alexander defended it “When you find someone that legit has the same measurements as you then the fighting is about the body as much as the skills.  One body has to be better like me and Olga, my body is better.”

“Which one is you in their fight and which is Olga”

She smiled knowing she and Olga were never this then watched Janet trip Aubrey up as they were rolling around the wall she went to get atop Plaza but Aubrey turned her back and flipped Janet over her shoulder… then had the same done to her.

Aubrey brought her legs up and got her ankle’s around Janet’s neck and wanted to flip Montgomery one more time.  Janet pushed the shins forward and when they were far enough, she sat down on Aubrey’s face and really grinded her ass into Aubrey’s face.

“I think Janet’s the better more determined woman.  They’re a lot closer in term of all thing than me and Olga though, would love my own nemesis like this” Jaimie said thinking about Beau Garrett and Elyse Levesque hoping no one would ask

Aubrey lifted her feet again and got them left under Janet’s arm pit and right under Janet’s chin and twisted her away.

Aubrey followed a falling Janet and Aubrey on her stomach staring at her knees she immediately went for a two-handed crotch claw before Janet could close her legs.  Janet screamed and Aubrey shouted, “Say I’m the better woman go and say it.”

“NOOOO…”  Janet reached up and got both hands in Aubrey’s hair and pulled away getting Plaza away from her pussy.  Janet got her knee up and was using it to make more room between the two

Janet turned onto her stomach and tried to sneak out but Plaza immediately jumped on Janet’s shoulder blades, but Janet was almost sneaking out and the two had their arms locked at a weird angle, going under the shoulder and into the chin.

They twisted and turned and ended up face to face where both women’s right hands went downstairs.  An immediate gasp and Aubrey dug in quicker so Janet grabbed the panties of Aubrey Plaza and gave them a upward yank

That got Aubrey to lean forward and Janet using her shoulder pushed Aubrey down and then let the panties go and dug her hand inside the panties “Give up you dirty filthy no good slag.”

Aubrey threw an elbow before Janet could dig her nails in and it grazed across Montgomery’s forehead.  Aubrey then concentrated on one thing getting Janet’s hand out of her panties.

Aubrey hit Janet with a head butt now and pulled the handout then rolled and went for a hammerlock which Janet quickly countered and rolled out of and both were on their knees facing each other pushing at the others arms and slamming chest to chest.  Aubrey snuck a slap in which got Janet’s hand down.

Aubrey went to grab Janet’s hair as she was on all fours but got hit with an elbow to the stomach.

Janet turned hit her hand to Aubrey’s chest and put her down.  Aubrey grabbed at Janet’s bra and pulled it then turned her hips.  The bra snapped and Janet was on her back where she grabbed Aubrey’s hair yanked one way and grabbed the back of Aubrey’ bra and pulled the other way.  The Bra snapped open and Aubrey wasn’t prepared and got sent away by Janet’s hair pull

Both women got up and let the bras drop to their feet.

“Janet are you fighting differently.”

“I am because … You can beat me and know I can beat you so no holding back this time is there.”

“If I get a chance to bite you, I will fucking bite whatever is near my teeth.”

“Same bitch… I’ll do the same to you.”

They stood silent for ten seconds then came after each other and traded a slap.  Grabbed the hands of the other and shoved away grabbed again and both went for the bite.  They bit down on the trapezes muscle and held the bite for a good five seconds before letting go and shoving each other arms down

Slap to Aubrey replied with a slap to Janet and then they finger locked and both went forward and hit heads sending each down to their ass.  A cut formed in their hair and a small bit of blood was coming down the forehead.  Aubrey and Janet kicked at each others’ feet before starting to get up only to leap at the other when their asses left the ground

Heads went into collar bone and both tried pushing the other down.  It looked like two elks slamming antlers.  Their right hand went underneath nails near a tit “You ready for destruction.”  Aubrey said

“Its what needs to happen.”

Their fingers spread and both women took a deep breath hoping the other would take a hand away.  All of this was three seconds, and both started to claw at the others left boob. 

They closed their hand the nails dug in and both let out a loud screech but slowly they were making their way up to the feet where they pushed away.  Janet went for a punch, but Aubrey was going down, and double leg takedown then began pushing Janet’s tits upwards trying to double them over.  “I’ll rip em off, and you know I will so admit I’m the best.”

Janet opened her eyes and felt the tears roll down her temples and then saw something.  She hit Aubrey’s wrists twice and that released her tits and then Janet Montgomery proved she truly was there to destroy Aubrey Plaza.  Janet’s head jerked up and Aubrey turned her body enough, but Janet still bit down on the outside of Aubrey’s right tit.

Aubrey screamed and screamed but that wasn’t getting Janet to let go.  She tried to pull her away by the hair but that made the bite worse.  Aubrey hit three elbows to the top of Janet’s head and that loosened the teeth and Aubrey quickly stood and was holding her tit.  She looked around for so long she was the most vicious woman to fight in Hollywood but now it was in question.   It was her arch nemesis that made her hurt with an attack of a pure vicious nature.

“You…”  She left her feet mouth open hoping to get her teeth on one of Janet’s tits instead she was caught by Janet’s’ feet and kicked away.

They both got up.  Aubrey turned to her side “You actually bit my tit.”

“God damn right I did.  You want to really see who can be the nastiest who can be the toughest.  Bitch I’m fucking right here, Aubrey and Janet who’s better its fucking Janet.”

“Fuck that noise, I’m going to leave you mangled and sent back to Bournemouth.  No one gets as nasty as me.”

They never said anything for three seconds then screamed.  Both were jumping into slaps and got hit hard then got footing back and Janet hit a back handed slap which was responded with a Plaza back hand and again Aubrey went down for Janet’s tit her mouth open wanting to rip the nipple off with her teeth.

Janet slapped the back of Aubrey’s head put her down to one knee and grabbed the back of Aubrey’s hair lifted her up and hit a knee to the stomach.

Aubrey never went down from that but was holding her stomach and slightly bent over. Janet kicked Aubrey in the face, the slap of her foot connecting with Aubrey’s nose whipped Aubrey.  Her hair looked crazy as it whipped up and spit came from Plazas mouth.  Plaza’s body whipped around after that and she fell to a knee

Janet stayed behind her looking around.  She was torn as to what to do and thought about a choke out, but she wanted to smash Plaza’s face more than anything.  Two hands in Aubrey’s hair she lifted Aubrey up and hit a knee to the back then got a headlock.  “I’m going to wreck … AHH” 

The feel of Janet’s tit on her cheek was sensational because it meant Aubrey got a free shot...  The shot she wanted.  Before Janet tightened for whatever she was going to do likely a bulldog Aubrey turned her head and bit on the side of Janet’s sweet tit.

The scream from Janet was similar to what Aubrey had to do a few minutes prior when Janet bit her tit.  Janet tried to push Aubrey away but that just made Aubrey bite harder.  What did Aubrey do to get out she hit some elbows.  Janet hit one but when she was going for the second Aubrey whipped her right arm into the back of Janet’s legs tripping her up.

The tit bite was over, but Plaza had a truly advantageous position over Janet

Aubrey sat down on Janet’s chest and hooked Janet’s legs which were upwards.  Aubrey didn’t do anything to Janet just seat on her and lean down.  This could very well be the most humiliating thing Aubrey had ever done to anyone and it was definitely the most humiliated Janet Montgomery had ever been

“Feel me, smell me and just give up to me” 

The strain in Aubrey’s arms as she tried to keep Janet there was just about worth it as she could see that whore Janet Montgomery’s face turn red as she tried to power out and as enjoyable as it was to see the struggle it was beginning to be a struggle for Aubrey to keep Janet here.

Janet kept trying to power and sneak out but Aubrey was not letting her but Aubrey felt her pussy on Janet’s lips “Just lick and its all over”  That moment was all Janet needed as she got her hand on the inside of Aubrey’s thigh scratched and then powered her way out

Aubrey ended up on her chest and Janet jumped on Aubrey’s back “You … you… you” Aubrey snuck out and ended up getting on Janet’s back and grabbing her by the hair...  Embarrassing Janet more and more might be the trick to ending this feud

Janet played into this and acted like a wild stead which Aubrey was not prepared for and was thrown off Janet’s back very quickly.  Aubrey was up turned and got lifted into the air and carried then thrown on a table

Janet clawed at Aubrey’s tits which got a scream “you want embarrassment” Janet stepped back grabbed Aubrey by the Achilles tendons and lifted Plaza’s legs up fully in the air then looked around the crowd.  Janet looked down at Aubrey and smiled then started pushing Aubrey’s legs down and Aubrey tried to struggle but slowly her feet were next to her head.

This hurt Aubrey physically and mentally.  She embarrassed Janet and now Janet was humiliating her, but she felt Janet’s grip loosen and looked Janet was putting her chin down “

Aubrey shifted her hips and was able to get up on one hip which sent Janet to the side and hit her face on the table.  Aubrey got onto her knees and reached for Janet only to be backhanded.  Janet then got onto the table with Aubrey only to be kicked in the side.

Janet kicked Aubrey away and they got up to their knees on the table and exchanged slaps then exchanged backhanded slaps.

They stopped took some deep breaths then hit a simultaneous slap that because of how they were putting so much into the slap connected with the noses and that caused some bloody noses and both women to fall to their ass

It didn’t last long as they ended up finding themselves in a twist of arms when they got up and only wanted to attack the other.  Aubrey left and arm and Janet’s right got tied up and they were shoulder to shoulder trying to do anything.  The ended up on their feet stumbling around when they got to the table, they had started at

They got untangled and both went for the stomach punch, but Janet’s landed first, and Aubrey hit hard against the table and was looking beaten.  Janet slicked her hair back and her arm hurt from what seemed to be an arm bar by both she and Aubrey.  She looked and Aubrey was still standing but had her legs spread wide, so it was time to prove Aubrey meanness was second to hers.

Janet stepped forward brought her leg back, so her heel was perpendicular to her head when Aubrey just pushed her foot out and touched the shin of Janet’s plant foot and Janet went face first to the ground.

Janet was dazed but started to push up when Aubrey put her back down by seating on her neck.  “Scream for me you whore”

Aubrey raked her nails in very deep up Janet’s back and though no one could hear Janet’s scream and how shrill it was they could see her feet kicking.  “YOU WON” Someone screamed at Aubrey as she repeated

“I’m leaving her scarred”

Janet’s kicking though caused Janet to eventually get her feet down and just powered Aubrey back slamming Aubrey into the table.  “You whore” Janet got out and got her hands under Aubrey’s tits and clawed then turned them and was getting more pressure on leaving claw mark on the outside of Aubrey’ abs

The people watched as Janet’s hands kept clawing at Aubrey’s body.  “You WON Don’t do this to her” Someone else screamed and Janet stopped “Fuck off you know she deserves this”

That momentary stop was enough for Aubrey to grab at Janet’s hair and bring her down completely to the ground “I deserve it and I deserve this more.”

Now Aubrey was the woman possessed clawing at Janet’s body

Straight down or making a X Aubrey Plaza was returning the favour to Janet in spades.  Janet screamed, she shrieked but she wasn’t giving in.  To others watching they thought Janet could quit and that Aubrey was simply the better woman what they saw instead was Janet swing both arms up and the bottom of her fists get Aubrey in the lips

Aubrey fell and turned onto her stomach she had her hands on her face.  Janet took a deep breath then sat up and got on the back of Aubrey’s legs.  There was no stopping either woman or they were running on pure blood lust

Aubrey was kicking and screaming and bucking and it eventually caused Janet to get knocked off.  Janet slid quickly and pushed up and was in a position to run.  Her left leg back and right knee under her right tit. Janet could feel her blood on her leg the claws of Aubrey Plaza were extremely sharp tonight.

Aubrey fought Janet so many times and this was the worst.  She could feel the air hit her body and it hurt.  Her back was clawed up and probably bleeding and her chest was all clawed up.  She was going to walk out of here the victor and when she did no one would ever consider Janet her equivalent.  Janet was going as primal and nasty as she wanted but it wouldn’t be enough the more, she did the worst it was going to make her defeat.

“Kill” They burst out of their position’s hands slamming together.  The two were trying to claw past the other hands to get their talons sunk into more sensitive flesh.  Those on the outside it looked like a weird child fight as they clawed away.  But to women who fought they saw that neither was looking away but were looking directly at each other.

Palms ended up hitting and arms went straight up.  Angry eyes locked and both went to throw the others arms down to Janet’s right and Aubrey’s left it ended up twisting their bodies and their backs slapped together

Janet groaned but it didn’t last long because the pain was temporary until this fight was over.  Janet wanted to snake her right arm between Aubrey’s body and arm hook the bicep and spin Aubrey into a knee strike hopefully into the pussy.

All they’ve done to each other in the past and still this fight Aubrey was finding new ways to inflict and receive pain from Janet.  The hitting of backs was extra painful they did so much to the others back and now those bare wounds shot pain through Aubrey’s body, but she had to do something.  The pain had to be temporary until she proved Janet simply wasn’t’ as good as her.  Aubrey wanted to use her right arm to get Janet and tried to slip it between arm and ribs

The back to back attacks took the pain to a new level for Janet.  It always seemed to be Aubrey who found these levels. Who no matter what was done found a new attack to try.  She had to win this fight and needed to be facing Aubrey to do it.  Aubrey’s eyes when she got choked out haunted her.  Janet was going to face Aubrey by sneaking her right arm between Aubrey’s left arm and ribs

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 04:46:11 PM »

They were so concentrated on what they wanted to do they were unaware of what the other was trying.  Now they found their arms locked as they pulled both shouted to try and exert more pressure on this.

GRARH they screamed as they found their strength was a stalemate.  Their bodies were showing that to be true as well as every muscle in Janet seemed to have a matching muscle in Aubrey.  In the first fight Janet was the stronger fitter looking woman.  It narrowed in the second, but Janet always seemed to pull ahead when it was strength vs strength.  Aubrey was the stronger in the fourth.

Today in the fifth fight it was clear both knew that improvement was needed in strength to surpass the other, but they were definitely seeming to have both hit the same level in that department. 

They slammed backs again and the slap was even louder then they tried to pull the other again.  Whether it was to spin or maybe even flip the other over the back

Just pressure on the arms and no winning the battle then another back slap which caused both to fall forward.  They felt the other succumbing to the back slams and went to spin the other again but all anyone could see was the oblique’s strain, the vein in the necks pop as they continued this and knew soon they would just slap backs again.

Janet unhooked the arm and reached up grabbing Aubrey’s chin and pulled.  Aubrey’s neck was being twisted and people begged her to quit.  She wasn’t about to quit but this was a great move by Janet.  Aubrey could feel her neck being twisted and there was enough hate between them for Janet to go to far especially having the excuse that she couldn’t actually see what she was doing to the neck

Aubrey tried to move her arm and that was when Janet let go and spun to face Aubrey and buried a punch to the stomach.  The punch dropped Aubrey to her knees ...  Aubrey was looking down at Janet’s feet gasping for air.

Janet was breathing hard, but she was happy.  She knew what she had been doing to Aubrey’s neck and took a big shot.  This fight like previous fights with Aubrey entered a war of attrition and desire.  She needed that kind of shot to be in this position where she was looking down at Aubrey who was on her knees gasping for air “A Plaza special for Plaza”

Janet got her hand in the top of Aubrey’s hair and yanked back so Aubrey was looking up at her.  There were no tears in Aubrey’s eyes just rage and it made Janet smile “Be angry all you damn well want bitch.  I still beat you”

Janet had her legs closed enough that they could shut completely if Aubrey went for a low blow and she enjoyed what others had to be looking at.  Aubrey Plaza on her knees arms at her sides looking up at her.  Her breasts seemed to get bigger and stomach muscles even firmer thinking how hot this must be.

Janet brought her arm over her head and flexed. All the muscles so tight and so ready she wasn’t flexing she was going to bring it down on Aubrey’s face.  The arm came down and Aubrey when she felt the hand holding her hair loosen Aubrey fell back and hit a kick to Janet’s’ head.  The kick sent Janet back and down. Now both were on their backs beaten up

Aubrey stayed down for a couple seconds.  Taking in some deep breaths and needing a recovery. Janet nearly twisted her head off her neck then hit a stomach punch which felt like it tore a muscle.  This was a brutal fight, but she had to win it especially after that escape.

Aubrey thought about what Janet was likely expecting from her from previous fights then what these people were expecting.  Janet was down and dazed this fight had the chance to be over except it wasn’t.  Ending Aubrey got tougher with each fight and now she had to think about what Aubrey was going to do and what Aubrey assumed she would do

How to get up.  That was now the main thought and it was the second time they had been like this.  Working a way up to get the advantage led to neither getting the advantage earlier nor being put into a weird position.  First, they had to will their body to lift itself off the ground as the ground was so comfortable on their beaten bare flesh

Hands down both tried getting up and fell back down.  “No DRAWS”  They heard someone scream and Janet shouted “Damn right”  “I finally agree with the bitch”  Aubrey said and they tried to get up again but their bodies weren’t quite ready but each failed attempt they tried to push themselves closer to the other

Someone said, “I think they’re done” which got a “Shut up” Then Aubrey and Janet knew the range they were in and sent a kick directly between the other legs getting flush on the target.  Same height backfired again as both hit at the exact same level.

Aubrey and Janet rolled onto their stomach.  Such a fire burning between the legs from that mutual move.  Janet felt it subside a touch and had to take the opportunity to hit Aubrey again, but she got hit as well.  Everyone was grimacing now at what just happened to hard direct blows directly between the legs and those who watched these two fights before knew that there was no limit, they wouldn’t pass to beat the other.

The last attack caused the panties to get caught in the heel of Janet Montgomery.  Janet was having trouble crawling away and finally she was free.  Aubrey felt something stop her from crawling away but didn’t want to look back, so she kept crawling and then collapsed and felt it.  Somehow, she lost her panties

Aubrey looked to her left and then her right and it was people pointing at her bare ass.  She had her intimate images once leaked so the public knew and now all these people could see her ass which she worked on especially since the day Janet entered her life.  Aubrey worked to be the best of the best.  ‘Don’t feel shame’ she told herself and put her knuckles down and began to get up to her feet.

The sweat between her toes and the expensive fabric helped Janet figure out that she got Aubrey’s panties off.  She wanted those off but, in her head,, it was at the end after demolishing Aubrey.  This was great too though as accidental as it was.  Its motivated Janet to start getting up

They both had willed themselves up and turned around with the hope of seeing the other woman trying to get up.  That hope faded as they were staring directly across at the woman who they couldn’t get out of their lives.  Five fights and still they were after each other as if nothing had ever been solved in the previous four. 

“Lose something.”  Janet kicked the panties off her foot and at Aubrey.

“I’ll shove yours in your mouth when this is all finished then mine and make you swallow both.”

“Prove it Plaza.”

“I fucking will.”  They were after each other once again.

Arms straight out they got into each other’s hair and slapped beaten bodies.  A grimace on the face of each after their bare chests.  Claws and slaps to the back and legs they were going through the crowd and the fact Janet still had her panties on got to Aubrey who dropped a hand in-between their bodies and into Janet’s panties

“They have to go.”  Aubrey said through gritted teeth and she pulled them outward and got her hand closed trying to then push them down.

Wasn’t much Janet could do but she knew one thing that was available

Aubrey was so concerned with removing Janet’s panties she left her sides open.  Janet started drilling lefts into Aubrey’s ribs.  “Want them take them off but I’m going to break your ribs bitch!  The fight is mine!”

The thuds were amazing, but Aubrey wasn’t giving up on removing the panties.  She was able to get relief by a yank and getting Janet’s base off, but Aubrey knew she had to do something.  Aubrey turned her hand and dug her thumb in and pulled it downward.  That got the punching to stop and Aubrey quickly pulled the panties off Janet Montgomery and the twist and pull caused Janet to turn slightly

That was enough for Aubrey who got her left arm around Janet’s chest and began to hit rights to Janet’s ribs.  “BITCH YOU BITCH YOU FUCKING BITCH” Aubrey was returning the favour to Janet now plus she knew if Janet tried to get away with a normal way she’d likely trip in her own panties

Janet grabbed the left arm and pulled it down so Aubrey body pressed against her back.  Janet tried to flip Aubrey but couldn’t but was able to throw Aubrey with a Irish whip manoeuvre.  Aubrey stayed up and turned to see Janet not move forward instead she slipped out of her panties

“Back to square.”  Janet said then kicked her panties at Aubrey who caught them and threw them back and ran at Janet who was running at Aubrey

“Enough of a pause you bitch.”  Aubrey said just before she collided with Janet

No matter how long they fought or how they brutalized each other they wanted the same thing right now since they were both completely naked.  The bodies slapped together then again and again.  This was one of the main calling cards of their feud.  Same height, same build, same weight and same measurements they were constantly trying to prove one’s body was slightly better.  One of the only differences in them was the year apart in age.

When they fought they fought on instinct.  Hands went up to mouth and face as they grinded bodies and nails did damage.  Muffled shrieks and it got worst with the clawing at the face.  They had bled each other a few times and now it was getting bad again which just made them lust for making the other bleed even more.

The cheek was clawed at and was bloody then both while having a leg between the other and slapping pussies.  Hands moved to cover the mouth.  They squeezed cutting that air off then watched the other eyes go wide.  The other hand came up from slapping the ass cheeks red to the nose and pinched it.

Faces began to change color and a fear of losing consciousness began to take over.  Aubrey could feel her head getting cloudy and had trouble keeping her eyes open.  Losing like this was unacceptable on so many levels but this meant Janet was won a strength and durability competition.  That made Aubrey’s tits sting thinking about when they lost to Janet’s

Janet held on tight, but fear was taking over.  Aubrey had cut her air off at the same time she did that to Aubrey.  They had fought for what felt like hours and now standing  here completely naked hands on Aubrey’s mouth trying to knock her out still having to deal with Aubrey slapping her pussy onto hers and replying to it Janet thought about how humiliating it was the last time.  Aubrey put her unconscious and if she did it this time, she would be out cold with everyone looking at Aubrey standing over her. 

The thought of a naked Aubrey Plaza standing over her in victory scared Janet too much to keep trying to smother Aubrey out. 

Aubrey could feel her legs getting weaker and the thought of choking Janet unconscious for the second time was being replaced with the thought of being smothered out.    The smell of Janet’s damp body standing over her and what Janet would do and right now it was fifty fifty.

They weren’t looking at each other anymore.  Eyes were closed but still they stood one hand on mouth and the other pinching the nose.  For Aubrey the satisfaction she had watching Janet go unconscious was gone and this wasn’t worth it.  For Janet she was put unconscious by Aubrey before and the sight of Aubrey’s eyes was something she wanted.  She wanted to look at Aubrey go unconscious.  Neither would see that and they both pushed away

Some quick gulps of air and a hand up to stop anyone from coming in.  The fighting wasn’t over, but oxygen was needed right now.  “You will never do that to me again.”  Janet said with some difficulty

“I will not have you on top of me like when you…”  Aubrey couldn’t finish.  It was clear to both that it was the losses to the other they were thinking about.

They stopped looking at each other and realized now they were given a choice.  The fear was taking over.  They fought for so long and to say who had an advantage over the other.  Bodies ripped apart equally, both trying to get air back.  The choice they had was give into the fear and walk away and maybe try this again someday to end their story.

They looked at each other and knew that wasn’t an option.  As afraid of losing to the other that was nowhere near as bad as the fear of walking away.  Thinking about the loss to the other was being balanced with the joy of defeating the other.

Aubrey fought back what she wanted to do because she knew Janet wanted to do the same.  Janet leapt two hands going for Aubrey’s hair and a knee was ready to come behind it.  Aubrey parried the move and sent Janet over her hip.

‘Stomp to the gut then go for the choke’ Janet hit the ground pissed that she was predictable but immediately knew what Aubrey would go for and got her legs up blocked the stomp then trapped the foot between her calves and pulled Aubrey down

Aubrey angled her body to end up on top of Janet and immediately grabbed a tit and yanked it downward eliciting a scream.  Janet then quickly brought her leg up her thigh slapping hard against some soft flesh on both legs of Aubrey.  Aubrey loosened her tit grab allowing Janet to turn her over

Janet’s hand went to the outside of Aubrey’s tit.  She pinched then pushed at the outside and layered the tit getting a loud screech from Aubrey as her small tit was being hurt.  Janet felt Aubrey try to get out and pushed the tit further and that stopped the counter.  She had done it, Janet had done it she got Aubrey into a position where she was unable to counter.

Janet was fully atop Aubrey’s body and wanted to bite that tit.  She wanted to wreck Aubrey completely and that started by trying to tear that tit apart with her teeth.  Face on Aubrey’s sweaty chest it made it easier to slide down toward the tit.

“No... No.”  Aubrey felt Janet sliding down. She had already felt those teeth on her tit, and it wasn’t happening again.  Aubrey grabbed at the hair at the back of the neck of Janet and was pulling her up and away from the tit which helped because she was sweaty, so the slide was easier.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 04:47:03 PM »
Aubrey felt something new on her chest and realized that she was winning this tug of war.  Simply because Janet was having trouble dealing with the sweat going into her eyes and mouth “Breathe it in bitch” Aubrey had her opportunity.

Aubrey switched from pulling Janet upwards on her chest and hoping to maybe find a way out of this.  Now Aubrey was pushing Janet onto her chest bone really making sure she inhaled and drank that sweat

Everyone got closer and saw Janet struggle to get her head out.  She had solidified her top position just a few moments ago but now she was who was in trouble.  “Drink it bitch… Drink it”

Janet tried to get at the tits of Aubrey but couldn’t. Her punches to Aubrey’s side were weak.  Janet tried pushing at the arms of Aubrey to get out. She wasn’t losing like this.  When Janet went for the arms Aubrey felt the weight change on her body and turned Janet onto her back and now everyone was getting excited

“Its over
Aubrey has her now.
Plaza, Plaza, Plaza”

Janet got a hand up into Aubrey’s face and that made Aubrey move her head which helped Janet turn to the side to get some quick relief but Aubrey powered her back and dropped her chest more into a sweet spot so Janet was more between the tits and the epi center of sweat

Janet tried getting her legs out, but Aubrey didn’t care.  All she cared about was making Janet drink that chest sweat. Eventually the humiliation would end with a tap out or another pass out.  Aubrey was beginning to pray for the pass out because it would look like a breast smother and then not only would she be able to say without a doubt she was better fighter than Janet but she would also take away the last thing Janet held over her.  The tit fight, losing by tits like this would be great.

Janet was absolutely disgusted.  Losing right now would disgust her forever especially after they put each other through so much and to lose like this after three brutal wars she would never live it down.  One last effort Janet’s hand got to Aubrey’s face and two fingers into the mouth she began to fishhook Plaza and now she felt Aubrey’s chest pull away from her face.

A thought of also going for the eyes came across Janet thoughts but that would only give Plaza a chance to get at her eyes.  Their hands just knew by memory how far it had to move to get the other woman. Instead Janet got her left arm crossed under her right and along wit the fishhook she pulled Aubrey’s hair and got Aubrey off the top

Janet was disgusted by what just happened. Not just that she nearly lost but that she was forced to drink that chest sweat.  She had to do it to Aubrey but once she got atop Aubrey she was kicked away and they got up to their feet once again to a crowd that was rabid and wondering if there would be a winner between two women whose equality in stature was matched by their equality in toughness and hatred of the other.

Janet knew what the feeling on her finger was.  She could feel it on the tips and she especially recognized it as Aubrey’s blood.  Janet put that hand forward showing Aubrey the blood and saw the scowl.  Before Janet could smile Aubrey wiped her had between her tits and put her hand forward showing very little sweat.

“WHORE” All the equality in the fight and now they were on the same wavelength for insults

They went after each other again.  At no point in the fight did they try to stay away from the other it was all about tearing the other apart.  Their skin told the story and now as their small bodies collided again, they began to tear apart again

Around the room they went.  Their claws tore into the other woman’s face

Everyone grimaced at what they did to the other’s face then it went to the back of the neck and between the shoulder blades as they went around the room.  Knees were coming up connecting between the other legs, but they still were staying up tearing apart the others flesh. Hands got down to the ass and if a inch was given between the bodies it got at the tit and pussy

They were a couple feet away from a small fountain pool that was brought in for this party and people were about to stop them.  Aubrey was who had the last turn and felt her calves hit and she knew where she was and tried to get more underneath Janet to toss her in.  When Aubrey’s hands went under and fingers into the ass Janet’s teeth dug into Aubrey’s neck like a vampire.

Aubrey shrieked and Janet let got and grabbed Aubrey by the throat and lifted her up and they both crashed into the water.  Janet’s head was in and Aubrey tried a bad guillotine to keep it there.

“Tap or drown bitch…. I won so just” Janet got a hand on Aubrey’s chest and pushed which hit Aubrey’s head on the fountain center piece slightly

Janet pulled her head out of the water whipping her hair back getting those who surrounded the fountain wet.  She then slapped Aubrey “You are so fucking weak you couldn’t even hold me to finish me.”

Janet grabbed Aubrey by the hair and wanted to hit the back of her head but got punched twice in the stomach.  Somehow the wetness made the punches sting even more.  Aubrey then got her hands-on Janet’s face and shoved her away

Janet hung off the edge and Aubrey dove into a punch getting Janet in the stomach.  Aubrey whipped her hair to a side.  Aubrey put her hand on Janet’s forehead and pushed it back so she could see more of the neck.  This was going to look more dominant than the last win when she choked Janet out while they both stood

Janet got a foot on Aubrey’s stomach, but it slipped away, and a hand got to her throat.  Janet was close to freaking out and kicked her legs a bit which got Aubrey in the thighs and slid her back

Aubrey’s body went into the water for two seconds then she popped back out only to get hit with a punch and the punch and follow through put both women into the water fully.  Everyone was watching because there was a real chance the punch was a KO, but Janet was spent physically, and both could drown right now.

“Is it done… Should we” Jaimie Alexander was up front watching and listening to everyone.  She stepped into the water and that was when Janet’s head slowly came back up.  Seeing that Jaimie stepped back

Janet’s arms were still in the water and the crowd was aghast as to what they should do.  Janet was choking Aubrey while also keeping her submerged in the water.  Would Janet go this far to end her most personal rival

Janet was looking down at Aubrey.  She had her beat.  Aubrey could tap out and the fight was over.  That’s all Aubrey had to do, and it was Aubrey’s fault she was under water still because she kept trying to fight out of the choke vs. give up.

Bubbles came from Aubrey’s mouth, so she was still breathing, and Janet watched Aubrey struggle in the water “Are you ready to kill her to win?”  Someone said out loud and Janet was thinking about it

She was thinking would she go this far.  That was when Janet began to cry because she knew she had officially gone to far in this fight.  The fight was over she had won, and everyone saw her beat Aubrey

Aubrey’s eyes were closed, and Janet let go of the choke and leaned forward her body elated to have won this fight but now she had to get Aubrey out of the water.  Get Aubrey out of the water and show her victory in front of everyone

In a motion so quick Janet couldn’t react her arms were extended out of the water when she was about to lift Aubrey out.  A mere moment after Janet’s arms were out of the water so was Aubrey’s head and the teeth bit on the left nipple quick

Janet shrieked and pulled away.  Aubrey hadn’t clamped down as hard as she was biting earlier, and the wet tit helped get away.  Janet fell back in the water then got up and Aubrey impressively got up to her feet.

Aubrey caught a Janet Montgomery slap then pushed her away.  Janet almost fell it was killing her right now to keep fighting.  She had the fight won but now as she looked at Aubrey, she felt weaker and a glance at everyone they could see it too. The change in body language.

Aubrey was looking determined as she stood up straight the lights hitting her wet body.  Janet was still dealing with the nip bite and was leaning more forward.  Aubrey’s tits stood up and Janet’s sank down.  Janet lunged at Aubrey who buried a fist into Janet’s stomach and that dropped Janet to her knee

Aubrey grabbed Janet by the hair and the nose and forced Janet up to her feet then when Janet was up it happened.  Aubrey pulled back and hit a stomach punch that was her greatest ever.  Everyone cringed watching Aubrey’s punch dig into Janet’s fit stomach.  Janet feet went up in the air and she dropped into the water.

Aubrey turned around and was standing over Janet.  She opened her mouth and water came out with a mix of blood.  Seeing hit the back of Janet’s head Aubrey could only think about looking up at Janet as she was held under water.  “You want this to end…. LETS END”

Aubrey got her heels at Janet’s wrists and pulled while also grabbing the back of Janet’s hair and pushing her head under the water.  Aubrey fought Janet so many times that it was her escapability that won fights.  Those who had seen their second fight knew about that escapability.  Aubrey had the fight won on the counter when Janet used her arms and core strength to get out

So now in front of everyone Aubrey hand Janet’s head under the water and for those who watched what was truly happening.  Aubrey had her heels on Janet’s wrists and her feet resting on the ass cheeks of Janet Montgomery, so her hands were trapped.

The strain in Aubrey’s arms and neck were immense as she kept Janet’s head down in the water.  “She looks like she’s gone mad” Someone said after seeing how wide and crazy Aubrey’s eyes were.  She was almost drowned by the person she hated the most in this world.  She had her most intense fight ever with this woman and the feud had to end.

“JANET TAP OUT” Someone screamed, and it only made Aubrey push down harder

“She CANT.  AUBREY TRAPPED HER ARMS” Someone from the front shouted to the back

Aubrey’s arms were straight out no bend at all, so it was full pressure and power in the chest shoulders and arms keeping Janet’s face under water.  Blood started to go into the water, and it was from Aubrey.  She was biting her lower lip so hard while drowning Janet she began to bleed.

“Its too long …Get her off her.  Aubrey won just make her stop.”

Aubrey never heard none of those comments as she put every bit of her 115 pounds on the back of Janet’s head.  She never noticed there was no longer water getting her in the back as Janet stopped kicking

That was enough for the other actresses led by Jaimie Alexander were trying to haul Aubrey off Janet.  Jaimie despite being stronger than Aubrey could not do this alone and others were about to get in, but a fear of Aubrey stopped them.  Even her friends she came with stopped and Zooey Deschanel ran out of the room.  Ashley Madekewe was in and they were getting Aubrey away but still needed one more and Arielle Kebbel was in and finally they pulled Aubrey out of the fountain and away from Janet.

“I’m not done.”  It was a struggle for the three to hold Aubrey as she wanted to go back at Janet. It wasn’t until Janet floated to the top that Aubrey calmed down.

“Let me take her out of there… I won so give me that.”

Rashida Jones was standing to the left and had noticed something about the fountain “Hmm… Did you notice that the power on top is different now like its more consistent?”

In everyone’s lifetime they never seen a walk like Aubrey’s.  The confidence oozed out of her as she made the four strides to Janet. Her wet naked body was badly beaten but never looked so strong.  Fear and respect of Aubrey Plaza went through the entire hall as she fought the longest war anyone had heard of and she was about to get her trophy and now the one hope they all had was that Janet was not drowned

Her friend though was not watching that, and others joined her in the curious question of the fountain stream.  Then After the discussion Rashida knew what happened and looked at Aubrey bending over to pick Janet out of the water and claim her trophy.  Rashida hand went out and she began to say Aubrey’s name in a warning tone when it happened

Aubrey bent over to pull Janet out when Janet’s hands shot out from the water grabbing Aubrey by the back of the head and slammed Aubrey’s face into the fountain setting.  Aubrey fell after that and was crawling away her face smashed up and bleeding again.  Janet like a phoenix rose out of the water

Janet opened her mouth and the water came out.  She stepped out of the fountain and everyone was asking what happened.  Janet slicked her hair back and smiled hearing Rashida Jones.  “She used the line for the fountain.”

“Time for another kind of fight bitch… You nearly killed me and all you actually did was reset me.”

Aubrey was in denial.  This fight was still going on she just drowned this bitch.  She beat her straight up in that water.  All the blood she had spilt throughout this war was washed away in that water.  She won “I won” Aubrey said to herself and then watched as blood from her face after being smashed was going on her hands “I had won.”

“GET UP!”  Janet stayed ten feet away from Aubrey.  It was the distance she felt Aubrey couldn’t get this fight back. Janet wanted a certain kind of fight from here on out.  Aubrey nearly drowned her and to keep fighting the same fight was a tossup.  She and Aubrey were to close in every physical category.  So now was time for a new kind of fight

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 04:47:54 PM »
Aubrey slowly got up back to Janet while watching her she had a few things she would do if Janet ran at her and the main was to drop back and kick the knee of Janet.  Yet Janet never moved she just punched downwards like she was getting her arms ready “I know you can get up faster bitch so do it.”  Aubrey heard Janet demand

Aubrey got up to her feet but kept her back turned to Janet hoping to lure her in and hit that stomach punch.  The one she hit a few minutes ago that wrecked Janet and helped her get in position to end the fight.  Janet was not coming in though she was staying patient which was strange for their fights.

Aubrey was fully up and turned to face Janet.  They were seven feet apart and looked like two weary gun slingers ready for their final battle.  As tired and weary their bodies looked there was a great strength in both.  The tension in the air was at an all-time high as just a few minutes ago everyone witnessed how deep rooted the hatred in this feud was.  Janet nearly drowned Aubrey and Aubrey nearly drowned Janet.  Aubrey had the fight won but here they were staring across “So what are we doing bitch?” Aubrey asked

“What we have never done before.”

Aubrey laughed “All we went through, and you think there’s a…”  Janet put up her fists and it stopped Aubrey from talking “Yeah we never actually did that did we?”

Janet’s stance was tight.  Elbows in hands opened slightly and she had her right fist covering her jaw while staying in a stance where she could potentially kick.  Aubrey had more of a street fighter stance. Bouncing up and elbows out both fists in front of her mouth they were getting ready to engage.

Aubrey couldn’t see it but there was a smile on Janet’s face.  She had done this kind of fight with Rose and had to work on landing her strikes as did rose. Katie McGrath was a fist fight queen and that needed working but Aubrey only thought about offence by her stance.

Aubrey brought her shoulder back for a big punch and when the loop started Janet went with a jab then a straight.  Janet bounced around keeping her stance tight and Aubrey came forward at Janet and was hit with two jabs and Janet bounced away. Aubrey was getting frustrated and threw a big left which Janet backed away from “Come on coward you wanted this.”  Aubrey shouted at Janet as she continued to get frustrated

Aubrey threw a punch and Janet slipped underneath it then a punch swang full arm from the other side and slid back but hit a right over that punch that put Aubrey back.  Janet was getting more confident because Aubrey was putting everything into these loopy haymakers were tiring Aubrey out.  Janet was hands down now poking her head out then dodging the punch.  Dodge two and Janet came with a left-hand uppercut.

Janet was getting very confident now and people were seeing a real skill difference at one thing.  The last time Janet got into a fight like this was rose and rose Leslie answered every punch and kick with a equal.  Aubrey was just nearly knocked down from a punch that looked like Janet pulled back on at the last second and had yet to land her own punch

Aubrey tried to clean up her style and pulled back for a right cross and Janet watched that and had a sick idea of what to do.  When Aubrey began to swing Janet had her left hand about two inches away from Aubrey and caught the punch where it began.  It looked powerful but it really wasn’t.  Janet wanted that perception and raised that arm up in the air then hit a punch between Aubrey’s tits let Aubrey’s fist go and absolutely destroyed Aubrey’s side with a roundhouse kick.

The shin landed in the unprotected side of where Janet had brought the arm up.  Aubrey immediately dropped gasping for air.  She was on her hands and knees and Janet walked away slightly then turned and ran into a soccer kick hitting the same area she had just kicked

“Come on bitch get the fuck up.”  Aubrey was sent five feet after that kick and Janet stayed where she was “Come on tough girl get up you made promises of what you were going to do when you beat me.”

“Fucking bitch she is not…”  Aubrey was talking so low she could hear herself.  “After all this she thinks she has something on me.”  Aubrey started to get up “Ok Janet, you want to go and fist fight well I’ve learned my jaw is tougher than yours, so I let you have your fun.”

Loud footsteps Janet was running at her.  Aubrey balled up her fist tightened every muscle in her body and focused it all on her fist.  Aubrey’s forearm was surging with electricity. She knew Janet’s speed better than anyone and it was time to swing and knock this bitch out

Everyone who saw Aubrey’s legs could see how much power she was putting into this.  Aubrey swung but the problem was no one was there.  Janet was running in place and not toward Aubrey.  Aubrey stumbled after than and that was when Janet did come in and hit her with an upper cut

“No going down.”

Janet hit a left hook then a right leg kick to the inside of Aubrey’s right leg then a short right forearm to the jaw.  Then two hard lefts to the ribs and a third to the tit just because she could.  Janet came up with a left uppercut then jumped into a right overhand and held onto Aubrey because that one had more power.

Plaza was being obliterated and everyone knew it.  After such an epic fight where no one could understand how two small women could withstand so much and keep going.  How two people could fight at a breakneck pace for so long and after near deaths the fight had a winner and it was Janet Montgomery.  Unless Aubrey found another rabbit to pull out of her hat which wasn’t out of the realm as Janet escaped being drowned by luck

Janet was holding onto Aubrey looked and saw a chair.  Janet hit three knees to the ribs two with her right and one with her left then pushed Aubrey away and jumped into a super man punch which put Aubrey on the chair.  Janet immediately stopped the chair from tipping over.

Janet got Aubrey’s arms over the chair then looked at everyone “I won’t try to kill her so don’t stop what happens. You all were about to let me die so you owe me that.”

Janet face was unrecognizable.  Her body looked like she was at a slaughterhouse but here she was standing above a trapped Aubrey Plaza and a crowd surrounding both.  They nearly let Aubrey go to far, so everyone was fearful of knowing when to step in because Janet was right, they never stepped in right away when Aubrey did have the fight won.

Janet slicked Aubrey’s hair back and then using her left she grabbed the end after balling it together as if she was going to give Aubrey a ponytail.  It wasn’t a ponytail though and Janet hauled back so Aubrey was looking up at her.

Janet hit three elbows straight down on Aubrey’s face then stopped to look at Aubrey “Do you fucking get it now?”  Three more “WHO FUCKING WON!”

Aubrey tried to get out, but she was trapped, and Janet brought her fingers to Aubrey’s face. Two fingers just below the eyebrow and then ripped up.  Janet looked at her fingers and people were starting to move in now “NO!”

“She doesn’t want to quit you all heard her.”

Janet pushed her foot on the chair leg and brought it down with Aubrey’s arms pinned between back of chair and floor.  Janet quickly trapped Aubrey’s legs under the front of the chair “You want to know which of us is the meanest bitch.  I can do all these things without having to cross the line because you are a bitch, but I’m mean bitch!”

Janet stepped over the chair and got both her feet on Aubrey’s stomach and drove her heels back.  Then leaned forward came back on her heels really digging through whatever stomach was left and laughing at Aubrey’s screams

Janet could not stand there much longer and brought her feet to the floor.  “SAY IT NOW!”

Aubrey was crying.  She knew she lost the war and had no way out she just had to say it out loud.  “To long.”

Anna Kendrick and Rashida rushed in and Anna got on top of Aubrey.  Rashida watched Anna go between Janet’s trying to shield Aubrey from taking more.

“Janet its over.  You won.”

“Please stop…Please Janet its over.”  Anna Kendrick was crying

“Is it over Aubrey?  IS IT?”

“Anna free me from this so I can get ready.”

“Aubrey please say its over.”  Anna was crying

Rashida watched Janet and had Janet’s friend Ashley Madekewe stand next to her

“Janet they’re right you won, and this has to end now.”

Everyone was saying that now, but Janet wasn’t calming down “If its over then she has to say it.  She has to bring me to her fucking house and Ill do what I said I was going to fucking do.  So, Aubrey you decide if this is over.”

“Anna please.  Please let me up so I can answer Janet.”

Anna Kendrick got Aubrey’s legs free and Janet went to stop her only for Jaimie alexander and Arielle Kebbel to step forward.  Aubrey then got freed from the chair completely and Janet was not happy.

Janet watched Aubrey who rolled onto her stomach after her arms were freed.  Again, Janet tried to move she wanted to kick Aubrey in the ribs, but Arielle Kebbel stepped in front of her and Katharine McPhee came from the other side.  “She isn’t done.  I know her and this isn’t over.”

“Janet…”  Aubrey was starting to get up “You should have killed me when you had the chance.”  Aubrey was up and brought the chair with her.  She used the strength she had to swing the chair.  Janet was the only person who didn’t trust Aubrey to quit though and ducked the chair swing

The chair got Jaimie Alexander in the chest.  Aubrey swung it the other way but before she could fully swing Janet tackled her and Aubrey dropped the chair.   Alexander was hurt and Arielle Kebbel stood over Jaimie “That’s how I always envisioned you.  Like my dream come to life.”

Aubrey when she hit the ground from the tackle immediately raised her hips and bucked Janet off.  Aubrey rolled onto her stomach and slid forward like a snake then went to bite Janet’s tit but Janet got her hands to Aubrey’s face and pushed her away, so Aubrey rolled away rather then risk getting tit bit herself.

Both tried to scurry up but were tired, so it wasn’t that fast.  It looked it too this was nearly over as they struggled to get up.  Through sheer will alone Aubrey had somehow gotten up and seen Janet first.

“Not over. Not fucking over” Aubrey said throwing herself into a punch.  It landed and Janet covered up and was trying to get away.  Aubrey would scratch at her back and caught up to Janet fully pushing her to a door

“Not over… I’m draggin you out of here Janet.”  Aubrey grabbed Janet by the hair and threw her face first at the door.  Janet blocked it with her arms.  “I win bitch… ME!”

“Let’s go back to Salem.”  Aubrey half nelson Janet then looked back and shouted, “I’m burning this bitches reputation choking her out again.”

Janet snaked her leg between Aubrey’s and on a calf so when Aubrey turned Janet it bent Aubrey’s knee and took out her base.  Janet quickly turned Aubrey into the wall well quickly for how exhausted and beaten both were.  To them it was insanely quick to everyone exhausted from watching the war it was clear and slow.

Janet started with a elbow right on top of Aubreys head then she relaxed for a moment and hit a jab to the chest followed by a right  under the tit then a left hook followed by a right hook then came back with the right elbow.  Janet stopped as Aubrey was going lower and nearly down “No not finished.”

Janet grabbed Aubrey by the hair and was trying to straighten Aubrey up when Aubrey meekly hit two punches to Janet’s stomach then tried to push her away.  Janet backed up from the push and watched what Aubrey was going to do.  Fist down by her knee Aubrey was getting ready for a punch when she started to throw Janet spun in and blocked the punch with her ass then hit a uppercut with her back elbow that put Aubrey back

Janet spun back to face Aubrey and put her arms out “You done bitch??  Huh are we done here or what?”

Aubrey struggled to stay up both were on weak legs but now for Aubrey she was at end point for the second time and this time no one was stepping in to save her.  Aubrey pushed off the door for a slap but got slapped back to the door then got her tits clawed “Face it bitch this was us leaving it all out on the table and you didn’t have as much.”

“Not over” Aubrey threw a right which Janet blocked then stepped forward and began hitting sickening punches to Aubrey’s stomach.  Janet knew this was it and she was putting it on Aubrey her left foot was outside Aubrey’s right and she had a wide stance as she put her body into the stomach punches

Because she was concentrating on the stomach punches, she saw Aubrey’s hand drop to the door.  Two more punches and she saw Aubrey realize where the hand was so Janet slowed and the door opened. 

Aubrey was hoping for both to go down but that didn’t happen and all that did happen was Aubrey stumbled backward and Janet stayed in the doorway looking at her.  Aubrey knew it was over now and put a hand up.  Janet smiled and moved forward slipped and was on the outside of Aubrey so there was no possible attack.

Janet saw the end at last and she knew what she wanted to do.  This fight turned around with a gap in skill of strikes she would put Aubrey down with a terrific combination and then get revenge for the Salem set.  Janet went in like a dart and hit a right hand to Aubrey’s stomach and those watching could see how broken Aubrey’s stomach was at it shook like punching jelly

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 04:50:38 PM »
Aubrey put her hand up as she bent over but Janet was finishing her combination.  The left hook came in and got Aubrey right behind the ear dropping her.  Plaza was down face firsthand out giving up “Over now is it well I remember Georgia you rotten bitch.  I remember what you did to me in front of my FRIENDS!”

Some men who were producers and casting tried to stop this and Janet took off one’s belt then the others.  “Not yet.  You don’t just get to quit.”

Everyone was yelling at Janet to stop as she grabbed Aubrey’s arm which was signalling enough and fought it to behind Aubrey’s back then grabbed Aubrey by the back of the hair and pulled so Aubrey’s body looked like a reverse C especially when Janet kneed her in the spine then bound Aubrey’s hand behind her back with both belts

Janet pushed Aubrey back down and since Aubrey had her hands bound, she fell on her face and her ass was up.  Janet grabbed the other belt and looked at everyone.  They let these two go this far there was no stopping humiliation from happening.  Janet dropped the belt and instead got her knee under Aubrey’s belly and spanked her once with her barehand then again and again

Janet got into a position to have her legs between Aubrey’s and then spread Aubrey’s legs.  “Don’t Janet.  Just don’t the fight is over you beat her you won the war.”  It was Ashley Madekewe and she was on one knee by Janet with all Aubrey’s friends behind her crying.

“I promised revenge… I promised she would…”  Janet was crying now as well

“Its over.  Aubrey is this over?  Is the fight over?  Tell Janet this is done.”  Ashley was ready to hug Janet but needed the words from Aubrey and everyone was begging the barely conscious Aubrey Plaza to admit that yes, this war had finally ended

Aubrey passed out knowing the fight was over.  She never quit but she lost and Janet was left dumbfounded and clawed at Aubrey’s back and ass but Plaza wasn’t waking “No she has to... Ill do it stop faking.”  Janet was ready to insert her thumbs into Aubrey’s pussy when Ashley hugged her

“She did that to me I should be able too...”

“Sweetie it was part of the fight and the promises you two made to each other last time.  You won stand up and take ownership.  You won the war.”

“Promise… “Janet said and began to trail off and Ashley was going to help her up “I promised something though.  I promised to drag you out of here and back to your flat and to parade you around your street beaten by me.  Lets fucking go… Ashley I can’t lift her please help.”

“How about I do that.”  Jaimie Alexander showed up again with both women’s clothes that they came in with.  “Fights over and I want to make sure the promises aren’t met.”

“I’m going too” Anna Kendrick said as Jaimie Alexander lifted Aubrey

All in all, it was Jaimie and Arielle Kebbel who lifted up the beaten Aubrey Plaza.  Janet stopped them from unbinding Aubrey’s hands then got in front of Jaimie and grabbed Aubrey’s head and lifted it up “Never forget this sight.  Never forget what you saw here tonight.  No two women can do what we did here and, in the end,” After each word Janet slightly slapped Aubrey “In the end I have to go to her house to put this war to an end.”

In the cars it was Anna Kendrick in the passenger seat with Arielle Kebbel driving.  Anna was to upset to drive.  Anna knew the way there, so she had to lead.  Arielle volunteered to drive and behind them was Ashley Madekewe with Jaimie Alexander in the passenger side with Janet seating on top of Aubrey in the back

Janet would just slap Aubrey every so often especially after she woke up.  The dominant smile of Janet Montgomery bothered her.  The fact Janet was now clothed bothered Aubrey but the loss to Janet was downright depressing.  The constant little slaps were annoying, but she deserved them she lost a war that she should have won and had she won shed be doing the same

Ashley waited outside Aubrey’s as Anna went inside.  There was something in the house that was needed right now.  Ashley watched as Janet who tried to put on Aubrey’s dress earlier and failed because her body was to beat now had on sweatpants and big sweat shirt.  Janet was parading a naked and bound Aubrey Plaza for her neighborhood to see

“Everyone come outside and see famous your neighbor.  Come and see the aftermath of her not knowing to leave me the fuck alone.”  Janet would pull up on Aubreys arms with the end of the belt and Aubrey let outa screech and took a look back at Janet only to get slapped.  After each house Janet would slap Aubrey in the face then the ass.

Aubrey was wishing Janet had not been talked out of the humiliation in front of Hollywood onlookers.  This in a way was worst.  These people weren’t supposed to know she could lose they weren’t supposed to ever see this especially as this was her promise not Janet’s.  Janet took everything from Aubrey.  She took every physical attack and now she was taking the pride away.

Janet and Aubrey returned to Aubrey’s and went to the backyard where a fire was burning.  Anna Kendrick had two bags and was still crying.  Janet shoved Aubrey toward Anna who dropped the bags and hugged her friend “I’m so sorry.”  Anna said then reached and started to unbind Aubrey’s hands

“No.”  The other women quickly got in Janets way

“I earned that and… Ok fine but now is time bitch.  This is how we end this.  See this its what I wore in our first fight… First fight and I beat you and took your top.”  Janet threw it in the fire “This is what I want or we can start again right here…”  Janet paused because she really didn’t want to restart “Right now.”

Aubrey stared at Janet while rubbing her wrists.  The look of Janet was a bruised and bloody face.  Hair all disheveled and uneven from having so much hauled out during the fight.  So much of her wanted to start again but Anna who was begging her was right the fight was over and the two tall gals said the war was as well.  Aubrey took out what she had on in the first fight a tye dyed top “I wore this the first time we you beat me and took it but now it gets burned.”  She threw it in the fire

Janet took a deep breath and removed her entire outfit from the second fight “In my life I’ve never had anyone goad me as much as you.  We kept talking about a rematch and when we had that rematch, we both improved but I won.  I found a way out of the camel clutch you had me in, and I won in front of your friends and I cancelled your show.  This is what I wore, and it will never be seen again.”  Janet threw the outfit in the fire

The fire was making Aubrey sweat and the stains of her blood were more apparent.  She looked in the bag and over it was Anna Kendrick holding a wet towel.  “In a second ok.  Janet are you alright if I wipe our fight off me.  You were able to wipe what I did to you and its uncomfortable.”  Janet simply nodded and Aubrey removed the jeans and sleeveless shirt then the bra and panties she had worn during their second fight “From the moment we were alone after Katie knocked out Michelle.  To my being there after you dominated Emma Stone and you there after I beat Keira.  We entered the rematch as simply professional rivals and when it was over, we hated each other more than any two people have ever hated each other.”

Janet and Aubrey had a staredown after that and felt their friends give them a hug to calm them down.  Aubrey put her hand up she wanted to go again “Since the next bout was one, I won let me go.  This is what I wore when I was consumed from anger.  We fought to face each other and all I could see was red.  You weren’t in any shape to fight me … Im not ashamed I beat you I hated that people thought this was the only way I could beat you and I hate that Rose Leslie did what she did.  I hate you but unlike Rose… Unlike Rose I don’t lose fights.  Us. Me and you there’s a reason we just did what we did.”  Into the fire that outfit went

Janet took her outfit out.  “This one hurt. Rose is such a bitch but whenever she had to beat someone else to get to me, she lost.  Whenever you were challenged you won, and I won.  It took me a long time to realize you never knew what Rose did. You did what you had to do when you saw me.  When we entered our rematch, it was not hate when the fight ended it was hate and the third fight I felt your hate… This I had on and this I’m glad to see burn.”

They paused and stared at each other “Keep going” Jaimie said.

Aubrey took out her hoodie “I like this hoodie.  Its my favorite I still wear it and not just because it reminds me of choking you unconscious.  I lost a tit fight to you but we tore your set up.  We went to more places and fought harder than we did until tonight.  No inch given and none spared.  I escaped in the end and then I won.  I fucking beat you.  Rose never has the only woman ppl can’t do a well if … is me.  I choked you out and I humiliated you.  AS much as I wore this hoodie, I wore the one you had on as well.  I don’t want to burn it but…”  Aubrey threw it in

“I lost to you. I can still feel your hands on my throat I can still see you smiling with blood on your teeth I can see your tongue curled from watching me go unconscious.  In the trailer I felt how even we truly were.  I won the tit fight and yeah Arielle and Jaimie are like these two had a tit fight well we did.  We weren’t blessed with large tits, but we have the same kind of tits and they did battle and mine got the win.  I felt you nearly pull my head off in that trailer. We fought around the set in that prison cell was brutal, but nothing was like when we got on those stairs.  I didn’t know I could continue and damn sure never knew how you were as I beat you up worst than I did on Parks and Rec.  You won though and …And I loved this hoodie but knowing you wore it makes it easier to…”  Janet threw it in the fire

Ashley gave Janet the dress she wore to the party and Janet looked at it “I have nothing to say about what we just did.  Its too soon.”

Aubrey was given her dress by Anna.  She looked at the dress long and hard “We went to far.  You stopped in the water.  You could have drowned me but stopped.  Maybe it was because you had to look at me drowning and when I had you underneath it was face down  In the end the entire fight was to far but what I did… Listen I was trying to win but what I did.. You know.  Anyway you… you..”  Aubrey couldn’t say it and threw the dress into the fire.

“I what. I want you to say it.  I want you to finish that fucking sentence.”

There was a silence and it felt to others like these two would start fighting again “She lost to you is that what you need to hear. You two fought forever and you were the victor so just get out of here and leave us …”

Aubrey stopped anna “Janet ok… Ok Janet Ill say it.  What we did tonight can’t be replicated.  No other two women would survive that much.  How we did is beyond me.  If it were anyone else, I would have quit or let myself go unconscious.  I doubt you would either.  Maybe there’s someone else that we could feel the need to win that much on but right now what we just did is once again unique to us… You won and I want you to leave because you won but a part of me wants to challenge you again, but this was the end so let’s end it.”  Aubrey threw the dress in the fire and turned “Give me my phone.  I need to get inside and cry.”

Janet turned too “I’m done here she admitted it and I want to get somewhere and heal let me see my phone.”

“YES, I GOT IT” “FUCK I LOST THE PART” Janet and Aubrey looked at each other again the were a full yard apart but both knew it.  They had gone for the same part and Janet won it.  Janet walked away smiling and it was over.  Janet took off the sweater so aubrey could see the moon shine down on the victor

{alt}gas stations open around me

(Upcoming:  Charisma Carpenter vs Victoria Pratt; British Fighting Pit; Chloe Bennett vs Emma Watson)

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 09:21:14 PM »
Very well written and certainly intense! Well done. :3