News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

F vs F oldschool wrestling match: The beginning of a career

• 2 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Hello ladies,

you got the chance to apply for an oldschool wrestling match facing Jane "Walking straight to the top" Walker https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=44422;view=110927.

Jane is going to start her wrestling career with this match while I as her manager will be at ringside to encourage her. She doesn't need support as she's very skilled and strong but well, she needs someone who opens the ring ropes for her to enter. ;)

It's a good chance for you as you can be the first victim that she walks over and therefore will be remembered once she has won ALL the wrestling titles existing on fcf. Or maybe you can end her career before it even begins, even if this is very unlikely.

One thing for sure, as I'm managing her I will be very picky about her opponents and only choose some that can boost her reputation and career!

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
Re: F vs F oldschool wrestling match: The beginning of a career
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 06:04:43 PM »
As you should I mean have you seen some of these thirsty bitches?
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Re: F vs F oldschool wrestling match: The beginning of a career
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 05:18:22 PM »
Is no one woman enough to face Jane in the ring?