News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rainbow Mika vs Cassie Cage catfight tournament

• 0 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Rainbow Mika vs Cassie Cage catfight tournament
« on: June 28, 2020, 03:18:21 PM »
Ref hoped this time around she wouldn’t be on the receiving end of any attacks during this match. The one before last she had got kicked in the pussy and the last match she actually had gotten into a fight with Harley Quinn, and that bitch knew how to pull hair painfully. Ref wasn’t usually a very violent girl so she didn’t enjoy getting into fights only watching and Refereeing them although she couldn’t deny the rush she had felt when her and Tifa had teamed up on Harley. Ref certainly hoped that no one else in the tournament would break the rules so badly that she needed to get involved but if that happened she’d be ready for it again. anyway, it’s time to introduce the final match for round one.

“So are you guys ready to see the only two girls you haven’t seen in action yet,“ she asked the crowd.

“Yes, we are” they shouted back.

“Well then allow me to introduce you,” Ref said she gestured to the entranceway and opened her mouth ready to say her pre prepared introduction when somebody came running out. “Are you ready to rumble!” a young woman shouted enthusiastically.

“Yes,” the crowd shouted back.

Ref frowned she hadn’t even introduced the fighter yet.

Rainbow Mika grinned and waved to the crowd. She was wearing an elaborate sky blue wrestling outfit which showed a lot of skin and also emphasised her bouncing breasts and her extremely large ass. Too long pigtails jutted down from her blonde head, and over her eyes she was wearing a blue mask.

“I hope you’re all ready for me to put on a show because I’m about to dominate in that ring” Mika shouted. The crowd cheered for her and Mika egg them on by pumping her arms and shaking her ass. She slid into the ring and stood on the ropes continuing to hype up the crowd. “Oh yeah this is going to be the most spectacular wrestling match any of you have ever witnessed” she cried.

Ref walked up behind her. “MMM, I’m the one who’s supposed to introduce the fighters,” she said.

“hu?, Oh sorry about that” Mika said dropping down from the ropes ”I guess I just got overexcited, you can introduce me now if you want”

Ref looked at the crowd who were still cheering for Mika. “No I think it’s fine they already seem to be hyped up enough“

“Hell yeah, they are because I’m here and I’m going to kick anybody’s ass who has the guts to come up against me” Mika shouted to the crowd again getting carried away. The crowd cheered wildly.

“Oh yeah, we’ll see about that” a new voice came from the other side of the arena.

Ref side as she saw Cassie Cage walking up to the ring. She hadn’t waited for Ref to introduce her either. Cassie was in her special forces black and grey jumpsuit. Her dirty blonde hair was tied in a tight bun at the back of her head and she wore stylish sunglasses over her eyes. A high-tech drone flew behind her no bigger than a football and being propelled by twin helicopter blades. Compared to Mika, Cassie’s curves whilst still there weren’t very large but when it came to muscles they both looked about even. As Cassie walked she blew out a bubble of gum before it popped and she chewed on it again. Cassie slid into the ring and walked right up to Mika.

“What chance does some slutty wrestler have against the general of the special forces,” Cassie said confidently.

“So you think you’re some hot shit do you,” Mika said. “Well, we’ll see about that when you’re trapped under my ass and begging for fresh air” Mika turned around and slapped her mostly naked booty right in Cassie’s face. Their trash talk had more of sense of friendly rivalry to it than them actually wanting to insult the other.

“Bitch I have defeated an Elder God I think some blonde bimbo who loves flashing her tits should be no problem for me,” Cassie said grinning.

“You’re just jealous that I’ve got a bigger pair,” Mika said bouncing her breasts up and down.

Cassie let her know what she thought about that by blowing out a bubble of gum and popping it in Mika’s face. Both girls seem to be enjoying trash-talking each other and could have continued all day but Ref wanted to get on with the fight.

“Okay, ladies I want a good sexy catfight. Hair pulling, bitch slapping,….

“I’m going to pull your hair, I’m going to bitch slap you, and then I’ll rip your clothes off”. Mika interrupted Ref in a loud voice. Ref threw up her hands in exasperation “And I’ll punch you in the pussy” Mika finished and the crowd cheered for this declaration.

Cassie just smiled. “My Dad invented the pussy punch, and nobody can hit you harder there, then a Cage can”

“I can take any punishment you can dish out,” Mika said.

“Oh we’ll see if that’s true after I’ve pounded your puss“

They both slid into a fighting stance Mika in a low to the ground wrestling style whilst Cassie was more traditional using her special forces training.

Both women grinned in anticipation of the fight not taking their eyes off each other. They stood there for a long moment but nothing happened. After about 15 seconds of this, they both turn to Ref who was just standing there watching them an unsatisfied look on her face.

“Oh sorry were you waiting for me to start the fight?” She asked her voice drowning in sarcasm “I mean you are doing such a good job of hyping up the crowd and introducing yourselves I didn’t think you really needed me“

Cassie and Mika both looked a little sheepish. “Sorry Ref“ Cassie muttered.

“Yeah just got carried away by the excitement is all,” Mika said.

Ref looked at the two blonde girls she didn’t think they had done it to be mean to her they were just enthusiastic about the fight and after all, wasn’t that a good thing. “Okay it’s all right” she turned to Mika. “Rainbow Mika are you ready”

“To kick some ass” the busty wrestler responded enthusiastically.

“Cassie Cage are you ready“

“Fuck yeah”

“Ready and catfight“ Ref announced happily.

Mika raised her arms palms outstretched and Cassie mirrored her. They grabbed each other’s hands interlocking their fingers around each other’s and began to push in a test of strength. The crowd cheered and shouted for their favourite as the two blonde fighters pushed against each other. Their curvy bodies straining their muscles tensing as they pushed with all their might.

“UNNFF” Mika grunted breathlessly. “You can’t overpower me”

“NNNMMMAA will see about that” Cassie grunted back. Both of them started to sweat as they put all their might into trying to force the other back. It was a lot more obvious on Mika she had a lot more skin showing but Cassie’s forehead was also getting some drops of sweat on it as well. But eventually, Mika was proved right as Cassie was started to be forced backwards. Mika grinned and bent Cassie’s arms backwards painfully causing the blonde woman to grunt in pain as she was forced downwards to a crouching position on the mat. Mika loomed over Cassie continuing to push her down bending her arms painfully her massive breasts bouncing tauntingly above Cassie.

“I am going to crush you little girl” Mika declared.

Cassie winced at the pain but said “This fight has only just begun bitch” she took a page out of the Mortal Kombat 3 handbook and span around with her leg outstretched sweeping Mika’s legs from under her. Mika cried out and landed on her large ass with a little gasp of surprise. Cassie wasted no time leaping forward and grabbing one of Mika’s large pigtails and pulling on it harshly causing the wrestler to squeal. Controlling Mika by her hair Cassie brought her in and raised her fist slamming it into Mika’s masked face. Mika grunted and then screamed as Cassie sent her second punch right into her tits. Mika’s breasts bounced wildly from the impact and threaten to pop out of her top. Mika grab them to get them under control but this allowed Cassie to grab her other pigtail and force her to her feet by her hair painfully. Mika groaned and Cassie smiled. She curled her hand into a fist and aimed it right for Mika’s pussy but before she delivered her signature low blow she wanted to hype up the crowd a bit she turn to them and grinned.

They cheered wildly for the famous cage crotch punch but Cassie’s cockiness cost her dearly as this gave Mika time to recover.  Mika slammed Cassie with a powerful punch right in her gut. Cassie grunted and spat out saliva completely winded by the move. Mika grabbed her outfit and pulled her into a reverse headlock Cassie’s ass sticking out for the crowd to see. Mika raised her hand for the crowd. And then leapt forward spiking Cassie’s head into the mat as hard as she could. Cassie cried out in pain bouncing off the mat before coming to a stop. Her sunglasses were smashed in two and fell off her face. Cassie groaned and lay spread-eagled on the mat whilst Mika jumped to her feet and cheered along with the crowd.

Ref watched her and smiled it was annoying when she interrupted her but Ref had to admit Mika knew how to play off the crowd. She wondered if all that confidence would cost her in the end.

Cassie was slowly getting to her feet trying to shake the cobwebs off Mika stopped playing for the crowd and pushed her back down to the mat and then sat on her back Cassie grunted as the wind was squashed out of her by Mika’s ass. She hooked her fingers under Cassie’s chin and pulled up. Cassie moaned as her back was bent painfully Mika leaning back. “The camel clutch is one of my favourite pro moves,” Mika said. “How do you like it bitch?”

Cassie’s only response was to give a long moan. Her breasts thrust out in front of her as Mika continued to pull her backwards. Cassie was so far bent back that she was staring up at the lights of the arena the pain was incredible. Fuck they weren’t even two minutes into the match and she was already in trouble. This stupid busty wrestler was tougher then Cassie had given her credit for. She moaned again as Mika pulled even harder. She couldn’t muscle her way out Mika had her well and truly trapped but Cassie had always been a resourceful girl. Wincing from the pain she tapped the hidden button on her wrist and her drone which had been hovering above the corner of the ring, whirred to life and flew in ramming itself straight into Mika’s wiggling ass. Mika shrieked as she was knocked off Cassie’s back she clutched her jiggling ass cheeks and looked up in anger as the drone whirred away.

“The heck was that?” Mika said rubbing her sore booty.

Unlike Harley Quinn’s hyena Ref did not see the drone as illegal outside help as it was just a part of Cassie’s equipment. it also helped that Cassie had cleared this with her before the match something Harley failed to do.

Cassie slowly got up off the floor her back still aching from being bent. Mika rose too rubbing her large butt to lessen the pain.

“So am I too hard for you to handle so you need to resort to using your cheap toys” Mika taunted.

”Nothing cheap about it this is a high-tech piece of equipment that I just shoved up your ass” Cassie countered.

“We’ll see how high-tech it is when I’ve crushed it under my booty,” Mika said then she charged at Cassie her breasts bouncing with every step.

Cassie pointed and the drone flew at the charging wrestler but Mika swatted it aside with one powerful backhand sending the drone crashing to the mat.

“Fuck” Cassie swore as Mika raised her arm ready to close line her. At the last possible second, Cassie ducked out of the way and Mika sailed over her. Cassie crouched on the floor her legs spread in a split as Mika’s jiggling ass moved away from her, but Mika wasn’t done yet using her wrestling training she bounced off the ropes keeping her momentum going coming straight back towards Cassie ready to hit her with a powerful kick to the head. But Cassie raised her own fist and shot it forward with lightning speed aiming right at Mika’s crotch. Mika’s momentum halted in an instant as Cassie’s fist sank into her pussy with incredible force.

“MMMAAAAAAAFFAAAAA” Mika cried out hands immediately going to her crotch tears welling up in her eyes. her whole body trembling.

“Ow,” Ref said in sympathy. She had seen many pussy hits in her time but she had to admit that looked like one of the hardest and painful.

“You just got caged,” Cassie said grinning.

Mika continued to moan and clutch her crotch. Cassie’s punch had been so powerful that it had forced some of her leotard inside her pussy giving her a very obvious camel toe.

Cassie rose up out of her split and walked behind Mika. She grabbed the top of Mika’s wrestling outfit and pulled ripping it off her so her large tits flopped out. Mika didn’t resist this humiliating strip as she was still paralysed by the pain in her pussy.

“Wow look at these big slutty jugs” Cassie laughed. “They’re just begging to be punched but I’m more of a pussy punching girl so I’ll just let someone else do it”. She grabbed Mika’s hands and pulled them behind her trapping them, then she whistled and the drone came to life and rows off the mat it had a large dent in its side but it was still operational.

“No, NO” Mika protested her loud boisterous persona muted as she was faced with the humiliation of being stripped and having tits pounded. But Cassie ignored her beckoning the drone forward. The drone revved its helicopter blades and flew forward ramming at high speed into Mika’s tits. Mika let out something which was in between a grunt and a shriek. The cold metal squashed her breasts into her rib cage. At Cassie’s instruction, the drone reversed before slamming right back into her breasts again and again. Mika’s large breasts mushroomed outwards as the drone slammed into them and then they jiggled and bounced after every impact causing the blonde wrestler to moan and squeal in pain. Cassie laughed keeping Mika in place whilst the drone continued to ram her rack over and over again. This match was pretty much hers she thought.

Mika had begun to sob at the pain. Her breasts were throbbing painfully and were turning a bright red colour as the drone continued to ram itself into them. As a wrestler, she had a lot of stamina but even she had her limits and she knew that she was close to it. She had to do something or it was all over for her. She stole her resolve and waited as the drone backed up and revved its engines ready to slam into her tits for what must have been the 50th time. Just as the drone started forward Mika suddenly wrenched her arms free and ducked out of the way the drone continuing forward cracking off Cassie’s head.

Cassie cried out in pain and fell to the mat blood gushing from her nose. Cassie’s head was a lot harder than Mika’s soft bouncy breasts so the drone had damaged one of its wings from the impact. It spun around in circles trailing smoke until Mika jumped up and grabbed it her naked breasts swinging. She ripped off the other helicopter blade and walked over to the downed Cassie.

Cassie wiped the blood from her nose and sat up just to see Mika holding her now useless drone over her head standing above her.

“You can have your toy back, I think I broke it,” Mika said Cassie opened her mouth but before she could say anything Mika slammed the broken drone down over Cassie’s pussy.

“AAAFFFMMMMAAAA” Cassie screamed. A sharp jolt of pain shot through her body the origins of which were in her most sensitive area She clutched her crotch and rived in agony.

“Looks like the cage just got caged” Mika laughed.

Cassie was obviously in no condition to fight back at the moment so to pay her back for ruining her own outfit, Mika grabbed the top of her jumpsuit and pulled downwards she only wanted to reveal Cassie’s breasts but to her surprise, the entire outfit came away in one fluid motion leaving Cassie in nothing but her panties. Cassie’s panties were dark grey and had the special forces logo over her pussy area.

Cassie moaned at this humiliation but her pussy was still hurting too much to do anything about it. Mika through the remnants of her costume away then knelt down picking Cassie’s whole body up and slinging her over her shoulder. She then proceeded to parade around the ring showing Cassie’s practically naked body off to the cheering crowd. Cassie’s face went bright red at the embarrassment of being paraded around like a prize. And to really rub in the humiliation Mika sent a couple slaps into Cassie’s ass which made it jiggle and Cassie to shriek. Mika brought her over to Ref and offered Cassie’s ass to her. “Want to get in a few spanks?” Mika asked cheerfully

Ref was sorely tempted too, Cassie’s perky little ass looked so inviting but no it wouldn’t be right if the Referee attacked a competitor. “Thanks but no thanks, “ she said.

“Oh well more for me,” Mika said giving Cassie’s ass a hearty slap

Cassie shrieked again. She had had enough of this. She grabbed one of Mika’s pigtails and pulled. Mika yelped and stumbled backwards but didn’t drop Cassie wincing at the pain in her scalp. She grabbed Cassie’s panties and pulled upwards in a wedgie. Cassie screamed at the pain in her already hurt pussy but didn’t let go of Mika’s hair.

Both women were now in a test of endurance. Cassie over Mika’s shoulders pulling on her hair and Mika pulling upwards on her panties. Ref had seen a few of these contests of endurance before but never with one competitor over the other shoulder she wondered who would give out first. A low moan escaped from both of their mouths as they resisted the pain but in the end, one of them was attacking a much more vulnerable area than the other. Tears well up in Cassie’s eyes as her custom special forces panties dug into her pussy which was already hurting. Pulling someone’s hair just couldn’t compete with a painful wedgie. With a shriek, she let go of Mika’s hair and sobbed.

Ref went round to her “Cassie Cage do you give in?”

“No not yet,” Cassie said desperately although she had no idea how she was going to fight back.

Mika smiled at this “Oh good I guess that means I can do my finishing move“ Mika crouched down with Cassie still over her shoulder her muscles working overtime, then she leapt up into the sky. Whilst airborne she manoeuvred Cassie off her shoulders and down her back so her head was underneath her ass just as they reached the apex of the jump. Then they came rocketing back down. Cassie screamed as they descended. Cassie’s head hit the mat with incredible force, then Mika’s ass landed on it with equal power. The whole ring shook with shockwaves and this made Ref stumble. Mika winced a little Cassie’s face hadn’t been the softest landing for her but her pillowy ass had absorbed most of the impact. She decided to sit on Cassie’s face for a little longer waving to the cheering crowd before she got up. To reveal a very unconscious Cassie Cage. The last thing she had seen was Mika’s almost naked ass as it flew towards her.

“And your winner….” Ref started to say but she was cut off.

“Rainbow Mika” Mika shouted. She jumped on top of one of the turnbuckles and bellowed out a victory cry. The crowd cheered and stamped their feet for her. Mika smiled waved and even shook her tits a little for them completely caught up in the moment.

Ref scowled. She had told Mika to stop interrupting her. She stalked up behind the wrestler who was still playing to the crowd. Ref grabbed one of her pigtails and gave it a light pull. She just wanted to get Mika’s attention and she didn’t feel like being gentle about it. However, this took Mika completely by surprise she shrieked at the light pull slipped on the ropes and slammed her own pussy on top of the turnbuckle. “AAAAAFFFMMMOOOO” she cried out slipping off and dropping to the mat clutching her pussy.

“Oh I’m sorry,” Ref said she honestly hadn’t meant for that to happen.

“OOWWWWWW” Mika moaned curling up into a fetal position. “I interrupted you again didn’t I sorry,” she said through clenched teeth.

“No its fine I didn’t mean for your pussy to get slammed, are you okay” Ref said concern in her voice.

“Oh yeah it’ll take more than that to keep Rainbow Mika down,” Mika said but she didn’t get up and just continued to hold her crotch.

Ref looked at both the downed women. Cassie was still out cold. Well lying on the floor holding your womanhood wasn’t exactly what she thought the victor of this match would be doing at the end but oh well. But with Mika indisposed she could at least finish up the match without fear of interruptions.

“Thanks, everybody for watching the first round of the interdimensional catfight tournament,” Ref said. “We’ll be back soon with round 2 so if you’re anxious to see some more sexy babes go at it then stay tuned, until then see you soon”
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219