News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lightning Lynn vs. Gabi Grabs You

• 11 Replies

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
Lightning Lynn vs. Gabi Grabs You
« on: June 28, 2020, 11:53:09 PM »
Hello FCF. There has been a good deal of buzz surrounding a potential match up between myself and Gabi. I feel it would be an epic contest between her size and power vs my skill and technical ability. No belts at stake nor titles on the line, just Gabi and I in the ring until there is a clear winner. Should this match happen between two undefeated wrestlers, Gabi would...I mean..one of us would suffer her first defeat. If this is the match that you as members would like to see, let us know and Gabi and I will see about making this match a reality. Hoping my challenge to Gabi will generate some interest and that Gabi will come out and accept my challenge. Lightning Lynn.

Offline Steph_Fighter

Re: Lightning Lynn vs. Gabi Grabs You
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 12:44:13 AM »
Well now,  I am sure wondering if Gabi is going to accept this challenge from my very talented and very sexy wife.  Is she going to step up?

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 02:23:41 AM »
Well now,  I am sure wondering if Gabi is going to accept this challenge from my very talented and very sexy wife.  Is she going to step up?
"Step up"? No, not me. But I might step on . . . or trample the lovely and talented Lynn.  :-)

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 11:21:51 AM »
My dearest Gabi, You are a lovely person but you have a lot to learn. Do you really want to go up against someone with the technical ability, experience, and knowledge of holds that I have? I could put you in holds that you never even dreamed of or thought possible. What is it that you bring...size? Your size is easily counteracted with speed and agility. Keep talking, Gabi, and and you may just find yourself victim of a "Lightning Strike."

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 01:40:36 AM »
Lynn, I know you respect me but I'm feeling a little disrespected! Keep it up though - just more motivation for me. I have never punished an opponent far past what it takes to win . . . well, maybe I went a little far with Carmen, but you might be the first I "overcook" just for fun. Mmmmmmm . . .

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 04:06:13 AM »
This would be an epic if it ever happens. Question, what type of match?

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 07:45:53 PM »
Oh my dear Gabi, You talk about "overcooking" me. Since we are talking about food preparation and cuisine, the only meal you will be getting after our match is a slice of humble pie.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 10:49:51 PM »
I'm eager to see Gabi rocking the ring again, no matter which opponent she will squash!

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 12:59:31 AM »
Not so fast, User 1. She is beatable and I believe I have the answer to that equation.

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2020, 01:06:48 AM »
Not so fast, User 1. She is beatable and I believe I have the answer to that equation.
Then again, I hear you believe 2+2=5, so . . . ;-)

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2020, 03:27:44 AM »
Actually, my dearest Gabi, where you are concerned, I believe that 1 + 2 = 3.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:28:36 AM by Lightning Lynn »

Offline kelcey

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2020, 03:07:22 AM »
I wish Gabi all the luck in the world. You need to wrestle the perfect match against Lynn's "knowledge".