News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

3d Art & Story - Tara vs Christina Pt. 1

• 3 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
3d Art & Story - Tara vs Christina Pt. 1
« on: November 09, 2008, 05:48:32 AM »
{alt}

"Busted" - Pt. 1

The undefeated champion, Tara, finished her workout and made her way back to the locker room. She had now gone 5 matches without defeat having been the first non-blonde to hold the title. Needless to say, the blondes of the club hated her, prior to her arrival at the club they had dominated the league. Tara had been training hard for her next bout against another blonde called Christina. Christina was an all-American blonde nicknamed Busty due to her melon like breasts that attracted a great deal of attention around the club. Some even thought that they outmatched Tara's impressive 40DD's, the only girl in the club who could boast that fact.

Tara was in the middle of getting dressed when she heard someone enter the locker room. Not taking much notice, she continued to get dressed, slipping on a shiny silver miniskirt having already donned her shiny metallic blue micro-triangle bikini top and matching thong bottom. Tara had just finished lacing up her matching metallic blue high heel shoes when she heard the clicking of some high heels getting increasingly louder. Tara looked up and to her surprise, an aggressive, topless Christina was now bearing down on her wearing just black pvc knickers, stockings and high heel shoes.

"Listen here bitch, you're going down next fight, you hear me, I'm gonna pound on your inferior tits like they're punchbags!", the blonde threatened.

Tara stood up to face the the angry blonde. At 5'8", the blonde was standing 2 inches taller than her raven-haired counterpart. Tara was not phased, she had been threatened by many opponents in the past and most had lived to regret it. Tara stood there with her hand on her hips with a cocky smile on her face. Christina came closer to Tara, on her front foot, she thrust her own 36DD bare breasts into Tara's chest.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:58:20 AM by freshfight »

Clouseau

Re: 3d Art & Story - Tara vs Christina Pt.1
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 12:48:36 PM »
Nice. Thanks.

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 01:42:47 PM »
Pleasure, more to come - I've had 6 images made so far but I've only written up the first.

Keep checking the board for more.

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 09:11:35 PM »
part 2 up soon