News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

When I was just a kid, by Catwriter

• 7 Replies

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
When I was just a kid, by Catwriter
« on: July 02, 2020, 12:42:29 PM »
When I was Just a Kid

by
 Catwriter

When I was just a kid, around 14 or 15, I had a group of friends from the street to pass the time between childhood and young adulthood.  We were a happy bunch.  There was an abandoned quarry where we'd swim in summer and ice skate in winter.  We'd make a few bucks caddying for the rich folks to buy our cokes and candy.  Our one bad habit, smoking, we fed by stealing cigarettes from the corner pharmacy.

One of my buddies, Al, was a stud with the ladies.  While the rest of us exhibited various stages of communication ranging from stuttering hellos to walking into walls, Al just had it made.  I clearly remember him fondling Carol's breasts while he leaned against a tree.  She just kept talking to the five of us crew members as though nothing untoward were happening.  I was crimson and the other guys were sneaking glances at one another, smirking.

Between our little happy subdivision and the next was a small wood.  Little streams, birch trees and mighty oak graced the area.  We managed to steal some building materials from a small home being built in the next subdivision and had energetically thrown ourselves into the task of building a small fort.  We built next to a seven foot several ton chunk of granite and used the tree at its base to anchor our little project.  When completed we had an eight by twelve foot two story dwelling.  One entrance to the bottom floor and directly above that a hinged door built into the floor of the upstairs.   

We'd meet there all year long and play good guys/bad buys and smoke our cigarettes and just hang out.

A peculiar set of circumstances had me there by myself late one summer afternoon.  I was going to meet Al after school.  I figured we'd just hang around and bullshit for awhile but being the good buddy he was, he'd arranged to have Carol and her friend Sally come by for a visit.  Unfortunately for Al, his wonderful yet strict old man had other ideas that day and Al was stuck at home, unable to finagle his way out.

And so it was.  I was sitting in the upper floor with the trap door down (thus becoming a seat) when I heard giggling and branches snapping back.  Our carpentry skills being suspect, I peered through two sideboards to see Carol and Sally.  Dressed in shorts and sleeveless blouses they were headed my way.  They made their way to the lower floor and sat facing one another.  As they spoke I realized Al had set it up.  I really didn't know what to do.  My shyness prevented me from announcing my presence as the gals chatted amiably below.  As they chatted, the subject turned to Al.  Sally was quite curious about how her friend was doing with my buddy.  Turns out that Sally hadn't really gotten it on herself and Carol became the professor.   

She spoke in excited tones about giving Al a hand-job and how amazing it was to see him spurt like a water fountain as he made unintelligible noises.  In retrospect, a young woman discovering her powers and sharing feminine secrets with a friend.  Sally, a lovely black haired girl with handful size breasts was an eager listener and questioned Carol intently.  I became mesmerized myself when Carol, in excruciating detail, described how Al had become hard again almost immediately.  The short haired, large breasted blonde said she was somewhat surprised.  Her older sexual confidant was her aunt and apparently she had intimated that a quick hand-job would satisfy her man for awhile.  But, realizing Carol would be with young men, she had mentioned that by encompassing a man's dick with her mouth and licking while massaging his balls would put a man in a delirious state.  Sally, clearly excited, was rubbing her left breast and pussy through her clothing.  Carol too was becoming aroused as she spoke of this extraordinary discovery.  The day was warm and the gals were sweating a bit on their upper lips and their arms shone with a thin glaze of sweat.

Looking down through the slats, I could see their cleavage, particularly when Sally would cup her breast as she listened to Carol.  The mound of white flesh bobbed upward as she rubbed and I was rubbing too.  Shyness momentarily forgotten, I'd worked my dick out of shorts and was pulling with gusto.   

Who's up there?, said Carol.

Damn, I was busted having squirmed enough in my sexual deliberations to be noticed.

Me, I said meekly.

The girls got up and opened the trap door.  Carol peered in and began laughing as I fumbled to get my dick back in my pants.  She and Sally climbed the short ladder and sat on either side of me giggling.

Never since have I wanted to disappear so completely.  I was totally mortified and beside myself with embarrassment.

Did you hear what we were talking about?, Carol asked with a quirky smile.

I, I, was, you know, I was waiting for Al and I, you, we you know.  Man I was stammering like a recovering two day drunk suddenly aware that a cop was shining his flashlight through the window..

It's ok, Sally smiled sweetly.

She began fondling her breast again and Carol was unzipping my pants.   

You know, Sally, I can talk about doing Al all day long but there's nothing like the real thing.

Carol was clearly relishing my state of distress as her left breast pressed against my beating chest as she finally had my zipper pulled down and had unbuttoned my shorts.  Sally's right breast was pressed firmly into my left arm and I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she strained to watch Carol's ministrations.

Being compromised so completely, my dick had shrunk as though it were trying to hide and Carol fiddled with it rubbing it with the tips of her fingers in a stroking fashion.

Now pay attention, Sally, she giggled and I'll teach you what my aunt taught me.   

As my hopelessness receded, Carol's talented fingertips were now grasping my rapidly extended dick.  Sally reached across and fondled the tip as Carol stroked my cock to life.  She spit in her hand and stroked slowly, ever so slowly.  It kept growing and Carol's eyes told the tale.  Smiling now, she moved over and knelt between my legs as I sat against the wall, my legs spread before me on the floor.  Sally too moved over and pushed at Carol with her as she tried to fondle my dick as well.  Both gals straddled one leg each as the jostling for position continued.  I reached forward and cupped Sally's left breast and Carol's right.  My efforts were most certainly clumsy but we were all relative amatuers at this anyway and the gals pushed forward enjoying my efforts.

Carol straightened up and removed her blouse quickly.  Her breasts, a bit too large for her bra spilled marvelously out the top as she leaned forward to renew her caresses.  Sally, however, had both hands on my cock and was stroking slowly, as Carol had done.  There was a slight tussle as Carol sought to regain her teacher status.  Sally sat up and removed her blouse and did Carol one better by removing her bra.  Perfectly pert yet full breasts plopped into view and I grasped her breasts with both hands.  She leaned over and we began kissing as Carol continued her agonizingly slow hand job.  Sally continued her advance until her breasts were lightly brushing my chest driving Carol and I crazy, though for different reasons.  Both young gals were totally absorbed in the matter at hand, so to speak and becoming increasingly oblivious to the other.

I suddenly broke the kiss with Sally as Carol's lips were slowly spreading over the head of my cock.  I removed my right hand from Sally's breast and laid it atop Carol's head gently intimating she take more.

Sally jammed her breasts into my chest and kissed me again obviously annoyed at the interruption of her pleasure.  I gasped again as Carol's hand expertly cupped my swollen nuts.  She was increasing her tempo of pulling my cock while licking the head and I was on the verge of an explosive orgasm.  Sally looked at my glazed eyes and realized she was simply out of this little competition for awhile.  She was kind, however, and kneeled to my left side and plopped her perfectly shaped breast into my open mouth as she cupped the back of my head.

My entire youth erupted and Carol leaned back to let Sally see it as she continued stroking.  For a full intense minute my cum splattered Carol's face, bra and belly.  Her ball massage was incredible and as the last little glob of cum meandered down my dick she took me again in her mouth and licked me clean as a professionally washed window.

Carol was smiling as she removed her bra and sauntered over the my right side and gingerly placed her large left breast into my mouth competing with Sally.  My tongue rolled over two nipples as the young ladies gushed about the gusher.  They were rubbing my chest now and kissing my forehead and ears and rubbing my back as well.  My shirt was off in an instant and the gals shorts hit the floor as well.

My dick never did go down but throbbed impatiently.  It seemed to grow yet bigger and Sally made a dive for it.  Leaning over my leg from the left she just swallowed it and somewhat painfully grasped my balls.  Carol quickly showed her a more gentle massage technique and soon I was in Valhalla once more.  I had cupped Carol's large right breast and we were now kissing feverishly.  She grasped my hand and shoved it into her panties and I was soon rubbing pussy feverishly.  I was rubbing Sally's pussy as well and the gals were making very sexy noises.  Sally had moved between my knees and was pulling my dick with youthful vigor while placing the head between her lips.

Not so damn fast, said Carol as she took a moment to observe Sally's technique.

Sally continued as though nothing had been said, I might add, thankfully.  I was gearing up for a second coming (nyuk, nyuk) and wanted nothing to interfere.

Go slower Sally, Carol said as she grasped the hair on the top on Sally's head and pulled.

Ouch, you jerk, cut it out, complained Sally.

Never releasing the hair hold and with Sally continuing to stroke, Carol said, save some for me.

That did it.

Sally rose up to her knees and thrust out her breasts as Carol did the same just to my right.  Their eyes were hot with anger as they continued arguing, breasts bobbing slightly as one or the other would emphasize a point.  Sally's right hand grasped Carol's hair and the two pulled in small little jerks as their anger grew.  They drew closer to one another.

Finger pointing came into play until they grasped hands and really began tussling.  Knees lifting slightly off the floor, they maneuvered one another around our small enclosure.  I backed into the corner and watched as the full breasted young gals continued verbally sparring.  They were now in the center of the floor jerking with increasing fury when their anger just exploded.  They threw their arms about one another grasping two handfuls of hair and tried to wrestle the other to the floor.  Their firm breasts had pushed together and threatened to reform outside their chests so tightly did they hold one another.  Heads on each others shoulders, I could see Sally's clenched teeth as she struggled with the large breasted Carol.  Both young and highly excited, they were now fighting for dick.  They gradually wrestled to a mutual bear hug as Carols face came into view.  Intense anger flung from her eyes as she yelled at Sally and began punching her back.  Sally quickly returned the blows and they moved back a bit, the bear-hug broken.

They were recapturing their breath and arguing forcefully about land rights to my cock when they again began shoving after each had made a point.  At first the shoves were light enough but soon they were hitting hard enough to make a large smacking sound.  Their hair was completely disheveled and sweat was falling between their large breasts as they continued pushing and moving across our small space.

After shoving and arguing for several moments, Sally said, its my turn dammit, and slapped Carol hard.  Sally's arm was still in the air when Carols return smack knocked Sally on her butt and Carol promptly leapt upon her foe.  Cruelly tearing at hair, faces an inch apart, breasts bellies and thighs grinding, a fierce floor fight began.  Rolling quickly they traded top spot perhaps ten times over a five minute period.  I was amazed at the intensity and stamina of the naked girls.  Ending up jammed into the opposite corner, Carol had Sally in a headlock and was pulling her hair.  Sally appeared trapped but reached around and grasped Carols dangling breast and twisted.  Carol yelled and grabbed Sally's breast.  Sally pushed away from the wall and the two furious females again began a rolling floor battle, this time pulling hair and twisting tits.  Their bodies ground furiously into one another and even included a few hip slams along the way.  Wrapping their incredibly proportioned legs together, they strained painfully as the speed of battle slowed, but not the intensity.  They eventually rolled between my legs as they continued to spit curses at one another.  They lay for a moment recuperating while still hugging tightly.  Carol blew the hair from her cute face and looked upward toward me.

There I was, pulling dick in all my glory as their hair lying on my thighs was getting me closer to another hum dinger.  I was looking downward at their firm young breasts pressed together as Carol released one arm, calmly reached up and removed my hand from my dick.

Save it, was all she said as she smacked Sally with a short slap to the face.  With the fingers of one hand clawing at the others back, breasts still pressing together, they began a short arm slap fight interspersed with vicious name calling.  I reached forward and began stroking their hair and asking that they stop (hey, I was young).  The anger was still hot, but gradually the cat fighters pushed away from one another.  They sat up, pushing their hair back, proud young breasts bobbing for my pleasure and regarded one another hatefully.

Sally slowly moved to my directions and laid down directly to my left.  I scooted down until I was laying fully on the floor.  Carol sidled up to my right.

Sally began stroking me again.   I can't believe you're still so hard.   

Carol lit a cigarette and appeared to zone out for awhile, recuperating from her tussle.  Sally slowly crawled between my legs again and inched up until my twitching cock was firmly placed between her breasts. She moved her torso left and right and licked the tip of my cock teasingly.  She kept looking into my eyes and smiling as she saw her power reflected.

Carol finished up her smoke and began kissing me again.  Her sweaty breasts pressed hotly against my chest as she became more and more excited.  Sally had removed her panties and crawled forward.  She pushed my legs further out and I felt her warm pussy engulf my cock.  Carol was unaware of this sexual advance but my sharp intake of breath caused her to glance at a bouncing Sally.  Her tits bobbed up and down and I removed myself from Carol, leaned forward and hugged Sally tightly.  As soon as her breasts crushed against my chest, I shot my load.  The constant fondling and then the fight had built up a tremendous pressure.  Sally giggled with delight as she pounded hard.  Her giggles turned to moans as she worked me like a jackhammer, finally pushing me back and grinding herself to orgasm.

She kissed me softly and lay upon me contentedly.  Her smell and wet hair and firm body encompassing mine had us in dreamland in no time.   

I awoke later, shadows filtering through indicated late afternoon.

Sally was still sleeping on my chest but Carol awakening with me kissed me softly.  We licked and devoured one another like hungry animals and I was getting hard again.  Carol moved to her side and gently tried to roll Sally to my left.  I turned my body to assist in the silent dumping and soon Carol was lying were Sally had been.  My cock slid easily into her and she moaned, waking Sally.

Hey, what the hell, said Sally

My turn, cooed Carol

No, yelled Sally as she forcefully tried to push Carol off as we continued fucking.

Not now, Sally, dammit cried Carol as she tried to fend off Sally's advances.  Carol, still firmly implanted on my cock rose to her knees as did Sally.  They were grasping each others hands as Sally continued advancing until they were breast to breast slightly banging tits together as their grappling became more fierce.

I placed a hand on both their butts and felt the muscles clinch and move.  Sally's pussy grasped my dick tighter and seemed to be using it to keep her balance.  Face to face, the two cute girls continued pushing at one another and arguing.  Looking downward, they seemed to notice their battling breasts for the first time.  Sally swung her torso and smacked hard into Carol almost dislodging her.  Carol swung her large rack in the opposite direction smacking hard into Sally.  The breast battle was joined.  At times slapping together and other times grinding, the four firm breasts were almost constantly touching.  Sally had swung her right leg over my body and I was staring at her scratch marked buttocks up close.  Her pussy was pinching at my navel and her strong thighs held tightly to my torso.  Face to face yet again, I could see Sally's breasts appear to the side as the slightly larger Carol smacked into her.

Carol's face appeared over Sally's shoulder.  She smiled at me as she and Sally whispered nasty insults in one another's ears.  Carol seemed to relax for a moment as fucking me took precedent over fighting Sally.  Sally took advantage and pushed mightily forcing Carol backward and off my rigid cock.

The enraged females bear hugged one another and I could see Sally's fingers dig cruelly into Sally's hair as her head snapped back.  They were slowly pulling each other's head left and right causing as much pain as possible when they felt my dick throbbing between their bellies.  They began an up and down motion which had me in a frenzy.  I grasped Sally's ass with one hand and fondled their compacted breasts with the other.  My hips were jerking when Carol managed to move forward slightly and regain the throne.  Sally knew and their struggle intensified, after perhaps fifteen seconds of hard shoving, Sally managed to push Carol off and impale me.  Between sexual moans and heaving insults the women were pushing to physical limits unknown.  Carol surged back and again my dick was jostled between their bellies and this time I was done.

I screamed like a crazy man as their soft bellies stroked me to a final orgasm.  The gals slumped together and with one hand rubbed my seed over their ample chests.  They still had one hand in the others hair, however and both moved off over to my left side.  I rose up and moved next to them gently rubbing their pussies.  They still seemed angry that neither had been satisfied and still blamed one another.  Their other hand found hair and they held each other at arms length.  My gentle prodding soon had both breathing heavily and they came together rubbing their reddened breasts together

I couldn't believe they were still fighting with one another.  They were now in an all out sexual challenge as they began grinding together in a kneeling position.  My fingers were still at work and they were making sexy noises.  Yet they still pulled at hair and glared at one another finally getting so close that their lips were touching.  Carol licked her tongue on Sally's lip and Sally did the same to Carol.  Then they snapped each other's head back by the hair and slowly came together again, licking and still whispering superior comments to one another.  This time the lick became an intense open mouthed kiss and they moved their torsos side to side as their breasts slid back and forth against one another.  The kiss would be broken by one or the other pulling sharply on hair only to be rejoined.  Their eyes were between anger and raging sexuality as they continued their sex fight.

I rose up and joined the kiss and we kissed madly for several moments.  They reached down and stroked my cock while still maintaining their fierce hair hold with their other hand.  My continued stroking soon had both madly kissing females thrashing together, hard nipples grinding against one another and with wildly undulating hips, they came within a moment of one another, gasping, even crying a little while the horribly exciting toll of their battle set in.

We all sat back against the wall and smoked my last Camel Light.   

I heard a creak as the trap door opened and Al popped his head in.

What the..........
Catwriter

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: When I was just a kid, by Catwriter
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 03:37:38 PM »
You know that I love all of your stories!!!

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 04:54:45 AM »
Hey Anna, thank you. 336 views and 2 likes.  I poured my heart out on this story.  People here aren't what they used to be.  Bunch of fuckin' doucebags near as I can tell.   Anyway, still love you, miss you, and hope you are well.  Cat
Catwriter

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 05:02:16 AM »
Honey,

People don’t always mash them like button. It doesn’t mean anything bad. I have always loved your style and yours is one that has been amazing for decades!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 05:05:40 AM »
I couldn’t agree with Anna more. Love your stories

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 12:52:27 AM »
You are still the undefeated camp. El Jefe. Mr Man. An absolute legend. Never forget it!
DM me for requests & commissions!
I have DA profile. Check it out and enjoy!
https://www.deviantart.com/catfightsbysarah

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 09:41:36 PM »
Mmm, sensual & erotic!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2020, 10:22:41 PM »
Thank you all for your kind comments.  I appreciate it very much.   Catwriter
Catwriter