News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Adrian & Amber (The Twins) vs. Marta and Meghan

• 0 Replies

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
Adrian & Amber (The Twins) vs. Marta and Meghan
« on: July 02, 2020, 01:59:57 PM »
Adrian & Amber vs. Marta & Meghan
(The Poison Lair)

I close the night out with a scheduled 2 on 2 death match at The Poison Lair.  As usual, I will be the trophy for the winners of this fight, and will go home to spend the night with them.  I am excited about the prospect of a whole night of three way sex with the victors of a 2 on 2 death match, though of course there is always the possibility that only one girl will actually survive the violent brawl, and even she might end up spending the night in a hospital bed as opposed to her own bed with me, but hopefully that will not be the case.

The notorious Twins, Adrian and Amber, have received and accepted a challenge from a 2 girl team from the Southern Alpines named Marta and Meghan.  Following the usual Green Tower City protocol, I spend a little time in a private room making out with each set of girls before the bout.  It is my duty to get them thoroughly aroused before the fight, as that invariably results in a much more violent bout and adds a crucial jealousy factor to the combatants demeanor.   I’ve been with the Twins on several occasions, and as usual I find their smug snottiness a little off-putting and kind of secretly hoping this will be the night they get their comeuppance though I’m not allowed to voice these thoughts, and I try to keep them at bay as I know anything could happen  and I will be expected to satisfy whichever of these women survives the night’s battle.  It’s not like I’m going to lose out either way as The twins are extraordinarily cute after all.

And yet, the challengers from the Southern Alpines are GORGEOUS.  They have delightfully sensual European accents and the three of us engage in a steamy 45 minute pre match make out session.  As usual, my goal is to get them as aroused as possible but WITHOUT making anybody cum.  The hornier the girls are when they enter the ring, the more brutal the action will be.   I’m right on the verge of exploding into my underwear myself when I finally excuse myself and head out to my ring side seat.

The two identical gingers in their customary gold fighting panties are already in their corner when I emerge from the back and take my place in my ring side chair.  The arena is completely packed beyond capacity, as it always is when a death match is taking place.  The girls know I was in the back making out with their opponents.  Adrian gives me an icy glare while Amber just sort of makes a pouty face.   

“AND NOW….APPROACHING THE RING…IN THE YELLOW PANTIES AND COMBAT BOOTS…, ALL THE WAY FROM THE SOUTHERN ALPINES….MARTA AND MEGHAN!!!”

The crowd mostly boos and hisses as the two young European women stroll confidently down the aisle towards the ring.   The crowd derision stems partially from the fact that they are outsiders, but also in part because they are wearing boots against barefoot opponents.  (From my experience in the city however, I know that if they get the better of the Twins the ever fickle crowd will instantly begin to cheer them on.)

These two, unlike the identical twins standing in the ring already, are quite a bit different from each other.  Marta has light blonde hair, tied up in two buns on top of her head, brown eyes and freckles, while Meghan is a ginger with curly locks held back from her face with a barrette.  Their outfits are identical.  I learned their backstory when we were spending our pre bout make out session together.  They had begun their girlhood as enemies but one night a private bedroom grudge fight turned into something sexual and a passionate truce was formed. They each left their respective houses and formed a 2 girl fighting team.  They were extremely successful for the remainder of their Junior Academy careers, in spite of being targeted by angered former teammates from both House Blonde and House Ginger.  Upon graduating they went out on the pro circuit and quickly gained a respectable winning record.  Having learned of my arrival on Earth, they made it their goal to come to Green Tower City and kill the twins who they DESPISE. 

The Executioner wraps up their introduction.

“MARTA AND MEGHAN ARE BOTH 19 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NO GTC RECORD!”

By this time the two challengers are climbing into the ring.  The Executioner  is there with her megaphone, and if not for the masked woman’s daunting presence it seems clear these four half naked warrior women would immediately tear into each other.  The hatred between the two pairs of fighters is palpable and electrifies the very air of the arena.  I feel my cock stiffen in my pants as I wait for the fight to begin. First of course, the usual Poison Lair death match protocols must be satisfied.

“FIGHTERS!  APROACH THE CENTER OF THE RING! STAND BREAST TO BREAST AND MAKE NO ATTACKS!”

With no hesitation the four girls move out of their respective corners.  The twins and the Europeans press their breasts together and glare into each other’s eyes.

“LADIES THIS IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!  THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER UNTIL BOTH MEMBERS OF ONE TEAM IS NO LONGER BREATHING,  OR HAS BEEN ENSLAVED!  DO YOU ALL AGREE TO THIS COMBAT!?!”

Affirmations are shouted all around.

“RETURN TO YOUR CORNERS!  WHEN THE BELL RINGS……FIGHT!”

Slowly the two sets of girls back away from each other and return to their respective corners across from each other.  Now the most tension filed part of the evening begins as we all wait for the three grim tones of the bell to be sounded. In the ring the women glare at each other across the fairly small squared circle.  Fights involving more than two combatants typically take place at Amazon Arena, which has a much larger ring, but death matches in the Inner City are almost always held at The Poison Lair.

DING! DING! DING!

Adrian and Meghan charge towards each other, as do Amber and Marta.  Thuds, grunts, moans and groans explode into the otherwise silent arena as punches are exchanged furiously.  Both sets of girl are going at it toe to toe and every girl is blooded just seconds into the fight.

PLUD!!!  Marta drops to her butt and Amber presses into her, snatching her by one of her blonde buns.  She begins to pull her up to her feet.

Adrian and Meghan collapse into an exhausted standing bear hug and stagger about the ring, desperately grasping each other’s panties and hair. 

THUD! Meghan lifts Adrian off her feet with  a knee to the crotch.

THUD!!! Adrian returns the favor and they lean into each other limply.  Their grip on each other is the only thing keeping them from collapsing to the canvas. 

“OOOOHhhhhh!!!!”  Marta lets out a low moan of terror as she is hauled into the corner by her hair.  Amber slams her back into the turnbuckles and swiftly begins to corner mount her.  Several members of the crowd are chanting her name as she climbs her cornered opponent.

“AMBER! AMBER! AMBER! AMBER!”

But the chant is cut short when Amber suddenly lets out a short squeal of agony.

“EEEEEEEEE!!!”  And drops to the canvas, quickly covering her crotch with both hands.  Marta managed to sneak in a NASTY crotch rake.  The blonde drops to her knees and then flops onto all fours.  She remains there for a few seconds, gasping for air as she carefully regards the squirming Amber. 

THUD!!! Adrian and Meghan hit the canvas in a tangled mess of arms and legs.  They moan loudly as they tumble about the canvas, desperately struggling to mount each other.  Their entwined bodies flop back and forth, first one girl on top then the other.  Eventually they end up pressed against the ropes right in front of me, both of them on their sides.  Suddenly they begin slapping each other in the face.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The excitement of the crowd builds to a fever pitch as blood sprinkles the canvas around the two locked up women.  Then Meghan manages to slam a knee into Adrian’s crotch.

PLUD!!!

“WHOULF!” The wounded Adrian rolls away from her attacker.  Meghan crawls carefully towards her, then reaches out and grabs her by the ponytail.

“UUUUnnnnnngghhh…”  Adrian groans as Meghan struggles to get to her feet, hauling the ginger up with her.

THUD!!!  Adrian punches Meghan in the stomach and both girls drop to their butts.  They moan in fear and pain as they glare at each other with growing hatred.

Meanwhile Amber and Marta have begun to slowly circle each other on their hands and knees.   Both of them look winded and a little scared.  It seems none of these girls were expecting this much trouble.  This really is shaping up to be a good fight.  Suddenly they lunge forward and their bellies slap together as they lock up on their knees.

“OOOOhhhhhh…”

“ooooOOOoooooOOHHhh!”

They moan as their crotches grind and they snatch each other’s waistbands with one hand and hair with the other.

“OOOohhhhh!!!! BITCH!!!”

“YOU’RE DEAD WHORE!!!”

Then they hit the canvas and begin  to thrash all over the ring.

“UNGH!”

“OOohhhhh…”

Thuds, grunts and groans continue to ring out over the murmur of the bloodthirsty fight fans as the four young women savagely tear each other apart.  For a few minutes it looks like the Twins might be in trouble.  Meghan has Adrian on her back and is mounting her for a secure crotch straddle position.

THUD!!!  She punches her in the face and her arms and legs quiver.  Adrian is in trouble!  I glance over at the other two. 

Marta and Amber and sitting on their butts, crotches locked together and their fingers around each other’s throats.  It’s a strangling fight! 

“GAK!  GAK!”  Amber’s eyes are bulging and her face is turning red.  It looks like Marta is in control!  The ginger haired Amber is slipping backwards and suddenly Marta lunges forward, swiftly mounting her prey.  Amber pulls her hands away from her attacker’s throat and snatches desperately at her attacker’s hands, trying to pry them loose.  Both twins are straddled now.  This could be the end for them!  As predicted, the crowd seems to have switched allegiances and is now chanting.

“KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!”

Amber’s bare feet kick helplessly at the canvas as she tries futilely to peel Marta’s fingers off her throat.  The blonde slides further up her victim’s belly, gaining more leverage. Just a few feet away, Meghan takes a break from the face pummeling to see how her teammate is doing.

“YEAH!  YOU GOT HER MARTA!  FINISH THAT SL- UNGH!!!”

While distracted, Adrian managed to get a hand down the front of the other red head’s panties and brutally de-pubed her with one swift crotch rake. 

“OOOOhhhhhhh!”  Meghan drops to the canvas, moaning in agony.  She curls up into a fetal position.  Adrian wipes some blood off her face and struggles to her feet.  Meghan s currently out of commission so she staggers towards the other two girls.  The blonde is winding up for a possible finishing blow right when Adrian grabs her by the hair.

“EEK!”  Marta yelps in surprise and pain as she is suddenly yanked up off her mount by one of her pig tail buns.  She turns and slugs her attacker in the gut but Adrian quickly retaliates with an uppercut and both girls stagger away from each other. 

“OOOhhhhhhhh….”  Amber lets out a low guttural moan and twitches as she slowly begins to regain consciousness.  On the other side of the ring Meghan is massaging her ravaged crotch and sobbing.  Adrian and Marta begin to circle with their fists up.

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”  The crowd chants in unison.  After several rotations, Adrian and Marta lunge into each other, fists flying.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!!

The crowd explodes as the two young women pummel each other mercilessly.  Blood splatters the canvas in all directions.

“OOoohhhh…”  Amber lets out another long moan, having managed to get up into a crouching position. She pants heavily, trying to regain her senses.  She sees her sister and the blonde that almost finished her engaged in a brutal fist fight.  Then she sees the other red head, Meghan. Is also poised on her haunches, glaring across the ring at her.  They begin to cautiously crawl towards each other.   

PLAP!!! A SAVAGE uppercut sends Adrian staggering back into the ropes.  Marta has her!

“SHE’S ON THE ROPES!!! FINISH HER!”  Someone in the crowd shouts out and Marta carefully makes her way towards her limp opponent, who is barely dangling off the ropes, gasping for air.  It looks like the pig tailed blonde is the better fist fighter of the two.

“ALL RIGHT WHORE!”  She announces as she approaches her wounded foe.  “IT’S TIME TO FINISH YOU OFF FOR GOOD!”  She grabs Adrian’s ponytail and pulls her forward.

Meanwhile the other two girls are facing off, on their knees, a couple feet away from each other, arms spread and breasts pumping up and down as they struggle for breath and courage.  This is certainly about to be the end of one of them.  They lunge forward.

THUD!!!  Their bellies slap together and they quickly hit the canvas, grappling desperately for control of the fight.

CRACK!!!  Meghan slaps Amber across the face and lifts a leg to mount her, but takes a punch in the cxnt.

THUD!!!  Meghan winces in agony and topples backward, instinctively reaching to cover her tenderized vagina once again.  Amber pounces on her, swiftly securing a crotch straddle.  She winds up…

THUD!!!! Blood splatters the canvas as Meghan’s head is nearly taken off from the BRUTAL face punch.  Her legs twitch as Amber winds up again. 

THUD!!!  Blood splatters the other side of her face as she is slammed with a left. 

THUD!!! And another right.  Her arms flop to the canvas.  She is out cold and at the Twin’s mercy.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Meanwhile, Adrian has lunged forward and locked up with her blonde attacker in a desperate bear hug.  The two entwined women stagger around the ring, trying desperately to gain control of the fight.  They tug at each other’s hair and panties, moan and groan, occasionally letting out a sharp squeal of pain and/or terror.  This is a savage fight to the death now. 

THUD!!!  Marta gives the red head a nasty belly punch and Adrian is momentarily stunned.  The blonde now has a look of furious rage in her eyes as she moves in for the kill, but suddenly…Adrian LUNGES forward, spins the blonde around, getting behind her, grabs one of her buns in each hand and….

CRACK!!!

Marta flops face first to the canvas, completely limp, her head bent grotesquely backwards on a broken neck!  Adrian got her!!!  The exhausted fighter looks up to check on her sister, seeing that Amber has her foe in complete control.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

Blood splatters the canvas everywhere as Amber destroys what’s left of Meghan’s once pretty face.  The losing red head’s body lurches and convulses with each blow.  Suddenly Amber raises up her torso, her breasts heaving up and down as she sucks in some huge gasps of air while she takes a moment to bask in the adulation of the crowd.

“FINISH HER! FINISH HER! FINISH HER!”  The crowd is chanting.  She reaches down for a handful of her enemy’s hair,  peels her head off the canvas, winds up one last punch, poises her fist menacingly for a couple seconds, then…

SPLAT!!!

Still more blood powders the canvas and Meghan’s body gives one final death rattle, then the victorious twin lets her enemy’s corpse flop to the canvas like a rag doll.  The fight is over!

DING! DING! DING!

“THE WINNERS OF THIS FIGHT….ADRIAN…..AAAAAAND…..AMBERRRRR!!!”  The crowd explodes with joy as the twins raise their arms in victory, showing off their identical muscles.  I climb into the ring to kiss them to the delight of the bloodthirsty women of Green Tower City. 

Looks like it’s a Twin Sandwich for me tonight!  After making out with them for a few long wonderful moments for the benefit of the all-female spectators, I wait for them to peel the yellow panties off their kills to be added to their trophy wall, and we make our way to their house, where we will spend the evening together.

I suspect after such a brutal death match, they will be in no shape for a bedroom fight tonight, but as is often the case, I’m in for a surprise.

(To be continued)

To see more of my stories and art, please visit my blog!

https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/2019/08/green-tower-city-directory.html