News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

really? not any girl? no fan of men fights??

• 2 Replies

Offline Hash

• Hi I am a boy..Lol Catfight fan since 10 years..
really? not any girl? no fan of men fights??
« on: July 04, 2020, 01:35:12 PM »
Its a shame that no one literally no one (girl or woman) like to watch men/boys fight..??
is there any girl who are excited to watch men fight? like shirtless or something like that her turned on..lol
I've been in fights(cyber and real) since i have fought over my girlfriend after that incident i am fan of catfight and fistfight

My trillian hash10
My discord  itshash#4637

Offline KelleyVH35

Re: really? not any girl? no fan of men fights??
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 07:29:09 AM »
Wherever didyou get the idea women don't like to see men fight?  The most excited fans at boxing, wrestling, and mma matches are women.  I've never known or heard about a woman who didn't get wet watching 2 men fight over her.

Offline Hash

• Hi I am a boy..Lol Catfight fan since 10 years..
Re: really? not any girl? no fan of men fights??
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 12:03:11 PM »
Wherever didyou get the idea women don't like to see men fight?  The most excited fans at boxing, wrestling, and mma matches are women.  I've never known or heard about a woman who didn't get wet watching 2 men fight over her.
so you?
I'll beat your man if you dare to bring him in a chance
I've been in fights(cyber and real) since i have fought over my girlfriend after that incident i am fan of catfight and fistfight

My trillian hash10
My discord  itshash#4637