News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

IRL Belly Punch

• 11 Replies

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
IRL Belly Punch
« on: July 05, 2020, 11:14:31 PM »
Would anyone be willing to share their story about giving or taking a belly punch irl? Did your victim drop to their knees? Did they stay down? Or did the punch drop you? Were you able to continue the fight? Was it multiple punches?

Looking forward to some good stories.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: IRL Belly Punch
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 09:57:36 PM »
Would anyone be willing to share their story about giving or taking a belly punch irl? Did your victim drop to their knees? Did they stay down? Or did the punch drop you? Were you able to continue the fight? Was it multiple punches?

Looking forward to some good stories.

While it was in a wrestling match, I had an opponent go kinda stiff on me and hit me hard enough it hurt like hell while I was in a ring corner

Offline SashaSl

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 01:48:25 PM »
The woman i made a playfight with decided to break rules and punched my belly twice very hard. It was very painfull and i fell to my knees

BigArthur

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 02:11:53 PM »
been in my share of belly punching fights with both guys & girls, some fun and some painfully no so fun , but win or lose I enjoyed every single punch !

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 12:02:40 AM »
2 of my ex's were into it.

My 1st ex was a BBW and she used to have playful belly punching sessions were were friend who was also a BBW for fun.

My 2nd ex, I swear it turned her on even if she won't admit it, she used to take up another friend of mine whenever she saw her and compare stomach's(neither were in great shape, but my friend had a better belly tone wise) and she'd start playfully punching her belly and then get rougher. My friend would try and take it playfully until it would be too much and she'd quit almost crying. My ex stopped picking on her when we were at a pool party of a mutual friend of ours and she decided to pick on my friend, but her punches started out rough from the start so my friend decided to drop the kid gloves and punch her in the stomach as hard as she could. Took the wind right out my ex! She crumbled to her knees, tears in her eyes and my friend walked away. My ex never bothered her since and down the road we broke up for different reasons.

My wife is open to it, but we've had 0 luck with find a stable opponent and now with COVID-19 it's impossible.

Offline velvetvixen

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2020, 07:01:17 AM »
I had a belly punching match some years back. I was mid-30s at the time and had taken part in a few rl matches all of which I had won. This was my first belly punching event though. Rules were simple, we were to take turns to punch each other until one of us touches the floor, wall, furniture with a body part. other than our feet.
My opponent was younger, about an inch shorter, even thinner than me and came across as very feminine and respectful. I came into the battle very confident. We traded a few blows, maybe 4 or 5 without much consequence. Then she hit me hard, hurting me. My immediate instinct was to retaliate quickly and as a result my return punch was not effective. She lined up to take her next shot, driving the wind out of me, my knees buckled as i stooped forward for breath....I was on my knees before her and the fight was over!

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2020, 02:04:06 PM »
I had a  punching match some  back. I was mid-30s at the time and had taken part in a few rl matches all of which I had won. This was my first  punching event though. Rules were simple, we were to take turns to punch each other until one of us touches the floor, wall, furniture with a  part. other than our feet.
My opponent was younger, about an inch shorter, even thinner than me and came across as very feminine and respectful. I came into the battle very confident. We traded a few blows, maybe 4 or 5 without much consequence. Then she hit me hard, hurting me. My immediate instinct was to retaliate quickly and as a result my return punch was not effective. She lined up to take her next shot, driving the wind out of me, my knees buckled as i stooped forward for breath....I was on my knees before her and the fight was over!

Damn, that was a powerful punch. I have done similar but we allowed the person to get back up and resume. It was over when one could not get back up.

Offline velvetvixen

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2020, 06:24:33 AM »
I had a  punching match some  back. I was mid-30s at the time and had taken part in a few rl matches all of which I had won. This was my first  punching event though. Rules were simple, we were to take turns to punch each other until one of us touches the floor, wall, furniture with a  part. other than our feet.

Damn, that was a powerful punch. I have done similar but we allowed the person to get back up and resume. It was over when one could not get back up.

I could and would have got back up but the rules were agreed.
My big mistake was not taking time to recover and reset before what turned out to be my last punch.
It was a chastening experience.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2020, 07:33:08 AM »
Any sort of grudge you both had or just a contest to see who was better?

Offline velvetvixen

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2020, 08:51:12 AM »

No grudge, from my perspective it was set up for me to show I was better. So I was shocked by the outcome!
I can’t say I didn’t bear a grudge afterwards!

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2020, 03:33:05 PM »
Quote from:  link=topic=89276.msg617846#msg617846 date=1595141472

No grudge, from my perspective it was set up for me to show I was better. So I was shocked by the outcome!
I can’t say I didn’t bear a grudge afterwards!

Do you want to face her again? If so, maybe go until one person can't get back up.

Offline wifecatfightfan

• Huge fan of fem vs fem - especially wife vs wife.
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2020, 10:13:46 PM »
I had a belly punching match some years back. I was mid-30s at the time and had taken part in a few rl matches all of which I had won. This was my first belly punching event though. Rules were simple, we were to take turns to punch each other until one of us touches the floor, wall, furniture with a body part. other than our feet.

This sounds very hot. Would love to hear more about his match.  Are you ever in chat or on Trillian? I am jimmycatfight there if you are cool to chat there.